flipped :: markhyuck

Bởi felixless

after years of being avoided by mark, haechan realised he could have been wrong about the love of his life;... Xem Thêm

0 | flipped
1 | new city
2 | new kid
3 | [full] sun
4 | books and boys
5 | sexuality
6 | moomin
7 | demolition of a heart
8 | remorse
9 | accidental confession
10 | happily ever after
11 | the sun's tan [i]
12 | disposal
13 | the right choice
14 | (but the wrong decision)
15 | cold is an emotion
16 | remember to forget
17 | tables do turn
18 | less is more
19 | unplanned
20 | heartbreaker
21 | ulzzang
22 | pity party
23 | puzzle piece
24 | star-crossed
25 | open club
26 | dangerously soft
27 | dumb and dumber
28 | the sun's tan [ii]
29 | formalities
30 | red-handed
31 | concealer
33 | one twenty-seven
34 | night life
35 | drugs
36 | escape
37 | in the closet
38 | out of the closet
39 | down and dirty
40 | will you?

32 | repeat

4.1K 282 34
Bởi felixless

'thirty-two

"jun, i don't know what to do anymore," haechan cried, bracing the warmth of his friend's arms as they laid on his bed. it was a friday afternoon, but they were nowhere near the serenity that was meant to come with the joy of the upcoming weekend.

renjun stayed quiet as haechan continued, "why won't he even look at me? he could at least have the balls to say something... god, now i'm blaming him. this is all my fault. i'm a misery to everyone."

"that's not true," renjun denied immediately as haechan looked up at him.

"name one person who i haven't let down."

"me," he retorted. "i can't believe you just asked your best friend that."

haechan only buried his face deeper into renjun's lap.

"hyuck, all i can say is move on," he sighed. "maybe in the short term it'll hurt more so that in the long term you'll be okay. you'll find someone better. everything happens for a reason after all."

haechan turned response-less, making the chinese boy purse his lips. "mark's hurt you more times than he can make up for. i know it's hard, but i need you to get through this."

again, he brushed his fingers through haechan's soft hair as the two shared a solemn silence, a silence which spoke a thousand words.

"i don't want to," haechan mumbled, wiping his nose. "i can't let him go. not yet."

renjun looked over at the house opposite them, one which held a tall and strong facade. everyone inside it was anything but.

"i can't change your mind," he finally said, standing up as haechan moved his head onto his bed. "but i want you to rethink your choices. i have to run some errands. will you be okay alone?"

the latter nodded slowly. "renjun, come here."

frowning, the chinese boy stood forward as he curiously watched haechan sit up on his bed. they stared at each other before haechan reached forward and pulled him into a wholesome embrace.

"thank you," he muttered into the nape of his neck, and renjun could feel the moisture of his tear-stained cheeks. "thank you for putting up with me."

"what are friends for?" he replied, shooting him a tight smile as he pulled away. "i'll see you at school, hyuck."

haechan watched renjun walk out of the room without another word, and he felt his lips curve upwards. he didn't know what he did to deserve a friend like him, but he was glad to have renjun in his life.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

219K 3.3K 32
⚠︎ 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠︎ ¡𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌¡ (𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨) 𖦹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𖦹 𖦹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 13 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 2020...
208K 13.7K 40
" if being sneaky is what we love, and being hidden is what we do, then babe, don't let them know. " ___ - marklee, nct. - le...
260K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...
26.7K 919 22
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 are in love with each other...