I Do. (August Alsina)

By Ariel_Eve12

Sarah Marshall. A 21 year old, single mother. Five years ago, at the age of 16, she was brutally beaten and r... More

I Do, Prologue
I Do, 1
I do, 2
I Do, 3
I Do; 4
I Do, 5
I Do, 6
I Do, 7
I Do, 8
I Do, 9
I Do, 10
I Do, 11
I Do, 12
I Do, 13
I Do, 14
I Do, 15
I Do, 16
I Do, 17
I Do, 18
I Do, 19
I Do, 20
I Do, 21
I Do, 22
I Do, 23
I Do, 24
I Do, 25
I Do, 26
I Do, 27
I Do, 28
Just a little note.
Update coming soon
I Do, 29
I Do, 30
Thank You
I Do, 31
I Do, 32
I Do, 33
I Do, 34
Don't Kill Me Y'all
I Do, 35
I Do, 36
I Do, 37
I Do, 38
Please Send Prayers of Peace, Justice, and Healing
I Do, 39
I Do, 40
I Do, 41
I Do, 42
I Do, 44
I Do, 45
I Do, 46
I Do, 47
I Do, 48
I Do, 49
I Do, 50
I Do Book 2
"I Don't" Is Up Now

I Do, 43

2.1K 78 19
By Ariel_Eve12

(A/N: I got a serious question and I really need answers. Do other states have Coney Island? I live in Michigan and we got Coney Island on every other block. I'm just curious, dassit dassal.

Enjoy.

Sarah Marshall

"I do not want to leave Barbados. It's too beautiful here, my love." I said, laying my head on August's shoulder.

"I know, we can always take a trip back hea though. Let's just get back ta Atlanta so you see ya folks."

"What folks? Simon?"

"Yeah and maybe ya moms."

I shrugged, "Probably. She doesn't even call me anymore. The last time I heard from her was a couple days later after she visited me in the hospital."

"Afta the car accident?"

I nodded. "She hasn't called or anything."

"She came in full mama mode, I'm surprised she ain' reach out."

I'm not. After hearing about me almost dying, you'd think she'd be more caring about me. And I know she don't care because she hasn't reached out. Rather I'm physically doing fine, I still need my mother and she's no where to be found.

"It's okay, I'll make my own family who actually cares for me." I shrugged, cuddling closer to my future husband.

"When you wanna start?" August asked, grabbing my arms.

I thumped him on the nose. "Not today, sir. You'll get kids when Christian gets older."

"Aight, so next year?" He smirked.

"Get off me." I said, pushing him away from me.

I sat on a different couch, playing games on my phone. I hummed an old gospel song.

"Baybeh?" I ignored him.

"I came for deliverance, deliverance I'll receive." I sang.

He laughed, getting up to lay his head on my lap. "Baybeh, stop ignorin me. I'a stop playin."

"You better be serious or I'm going to slap you all the way to next year." I threatened playfully.

"Oooh ma goodness, I'm shakin, I'm shakin."

I pinched his side. I couldn't help chuckle, while shaking my head. August was something else.

"I can't stand you, but you make me so happy." I said, caressing his face.

He grabbed my hand from his face. "That's ma job, lady. The day that beautiful smile turns ta a ugly frown, I know I ain' doin ma job well."

"First off, my frown ain't ugly."

"Whatever you say, lil lady." He kissed my hand, making me blush so hard. "I love you, ugly."

"I love you too, cone head." I leaned down to hug on his unorthodox head.

I jumped as I felt light punches on my back. "What I say bout callin me that shit?"

I laughed, getting up. "Stoooop."

He got up, chasing me around the suite. "I said stop callin me that."

Angel Rivera

"Daddy, we've been here for two days, when are we going to make our move?" I asked.

"The move is shut the fuck up. I already told you you weren't touch Sarah, so shut the fuck up." Peter suddenly snapped, making me frown.

"You let me touch your wife, why is Sarah any different? Y'all not even married or exclusive for that matter." I rolled my eyes, making Peter throw his dirty shoe at my head.

"What did u just fucking say?" He quickly got up and grabbed me by my neck.

"Let me go." I said with a blank expression.

I was so use to getting choked or hit on by Peter. At first I use to hate it because I thought he loved me. Well, he told me he loved me and when he finally got me, the abuse came. Now, I love it. It fuels my every being. The way his hands clash onto my skin.

The pain Peter inflicted on me is the same pain I wanna inflict on others.

"Get out. Come back when you learn how to fucking listen."

I nodded and walked out.

I wasn't going to stay and just get yelled at like I'm a fucking dog.

"August, mooove." I heard a voice.

I peeked around the corner and saw the person I couldn't wait to be alone with.

"Why? Why can't I touch ma fiancé?" He said, making her smile.

Fiancé?

I tried to glance at her left hand to get some confirmation.

He grabbed her once more, kissing on her neck. From the face she was trying to hide from him, she couldn't hide the fact that she was loving it.

"We're in a hallway, my love." She giggled.

"Because you stay follwin s nigga like a lost puppy."

"Be realistic, August. I was trying to go to your hotel suite to get my shampoo and conditioner you keep stealing."

He laughed, "Then shits be smellin good as hell. And ion like the term stealin. I borrowed them and was not goin ta give em back."

"Go back in there and watch my child, sir." She shook her head, smiling up at him.

"Next time you buy shampoo and shit, ima steal it." He walked away from her.

She laugh, going into I assume his hotel room.

Follow her.

I smirked, listening to my inner voice and followed her. I grabbed the flower vase off the decorative table and walked into the unlock suite.

"Where did he put my stuff?" She asked herself.

"Hello, beautiful." I said. She jumped, turning around to face me. "Member me?"

"Round two?" She balled her fists up.

I giggle. "Not at all. I just wanna talk?"

"I'm not talking to you, devil. Leave or I'm calling August over here."

"So sexy." I slowly walked over to her.

"You need to leave before I retaliate." She began to back away from me, causing me to smile.

I make it known that I have the vase with me. "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, what a beautiful name. Listen, we can do this easy or hard? I prefer hard, but it's your choice, gorgeous."

"I said leave. I'm not about to sit here and engage in an conversation with you."

"You're like me, huh? You like it hard."

I rushed towards her, causing her jump and try to run away from me. I grab her by her hair throwing her on the floor.

"AUGUST!" She yelled.

I wrap my hands around her throat, choking her.

"Shut the fuck up." I whispered harshly.

"Get off me." She said, slowly losing air.

My eyes lit up as her beautiful face turned red. She was slowly losing her life and I was loving it.

I pressed down, laughing at the face she was making it.

"Dumb bitch."

"August," she tried to say, but couldn't. Her eyes shut, but I knew she wasn't dead. She still had a good pulse.

I took my phone out, deciding to call Peter.

"What?" He answered.

"I got her, but be discreet, August could be around."

"What did you do?"

"Come see for yourself." I hung up and dragged her to the couch.

Peter's gonna be so proud of you.

"I know." I answered myself, clapping my hands.

"Angel?" I heard Peters voice.

"Yes?" I smiled.

He walked all the way inside, closing and locking the door behind him.

"We gotta go. Call Ted and let's go." He smirked.

"Of course." I quickly dialed the front desk.

"Angel?"

"We got Sarah. Get the car ready and make sure to book us a flight to Houston, Texas."

"Right on it."

I hung up and just stared at Peter as he stared at Sarah.

"I'm so fucking happy. I love you Angel." He said, still staring at Sarah.

"I know." I smirked, leaning down to caress Sarah's hair.

IGNORE ALL MISTAKES

(This is just a quick filler chapter. The next chapter will jump at least a couple months. The story is almost to an end and I'm trying to see if I wanna end the story or make an I Do Book 2. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Let me know y'all thoughts.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 86 21
23 year old Lorianne has everything going for her but a man. She still hasn't settled on one to make her happy. She stresses her self out over 'how s...
644K 24.7K 67
Kayla, 17. She is trying to do what she has to do to provide for herself. Kayla's dad was always there for her, loved ANC cared for her, they had a g...
14.3K 444 54
Harmony loves and when she love she love hard . She's only 23 years of age and have a whole life mapped out but when u come across A new Artist Augus...
6.7K 90 23
Can Stephanie clean the mess that August's Ex Girlfriend left behind? Dedicated to Alsina Nation RIP to the fallen: Bubbles, K Smooth, Freddy & Mel...