My Giant Crush

By silverlion12k

Yu Takeyama has been a pro for a few months but during her time as a pro she's been reprimanded for causing p... More

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7 lemon ๐Ÿ‹ First time
Chapter 8 meet the parents
chapter 9 Sports Festival begins
Chapter 10 Let the Games begin
Chapter 11 Sports Festival ends
chapter 12 Champions reward
Chapter 13 Date
Chapter 14 Moving day/hazing
Chapter 15 The world knows
Chapter 16 Hero association/ Grave visit
chapter 17 The End

Chapter 3

24.2K 404 340
By silverlion12k

The following morning Izuku woke up at 5:30am he began to stretch his muscles so he'd be prepared for training with Allmight and Gran Torino.

Izuku checked his phone and saw a message notification it was from AllMight Izuku decided to read it.

AllMight: Good Morning young Midoriya training will be very difficult today we need to progress on One For All's control.

Izuku: Im ready for what ever training youve got. Where are we meeting?

AllMight: We're meeting at Dagobah beach at 6:30am so be prepared for a day of harsh training.

Izuku then got ready he took a shower and handled all of his personal hygiene. Once he finished he had a light breakfast he checked the time it said it was currently 6:15am. Izuky walked to the entrance and put on his shoes he walked outside and saw Yu

Izuku: Good morning Yu, heading off to work?

Yu: Goodmorning Midoriya, yes im off to work what about you?

Izuku: im off to go train im a UA student so if i dont train I'll get sloppy.

Yu: Good luck try not to get hurt and ill see you at dinner

Izuku: sure see you tonight.

He then jogged off to the beach where his training would continue. Once he left Yu had a smile and a light blush on her face wondering what it was that made her attracted to him she herself made her way to work to see what was going on for the day.

(Dagobah beach)

When Izuku got to the beach AllMight and Gran Torino were also arriving. As the trio made their way to the sand the instructing began

Gran Torino: Well kid lets get back into training Toshi showed me your battle exercise yesterday you've improved. Now tap into the quirk and let it flow through your body

Izuku did what Gran Torino said he took the same fighting stance as yesterday and channeled his quirk it flowed like water. Izuku noticed the lighting that covered him he called the move Full Cowl both Gran Torino and Izuku charged at eachother Allmight then noticed the slight changes of Izuku's strength.

Gran Torino noticed the power shifting from 5%, 10%, 15%, 20% ending at 25% Gran Torino had never seen growth this fast before. They stopped to take a quick breather so that they can try and see what has changed in Izuku's life to allow him to use a max of 25% of One For All.

AllMight: Young Midoriya how is it possible you tapped into 25% of One For All not even I could gain such control when i Inherited the power.

Gran Torino: What were you thinking about when we were fighting?

Izuku: What dose that have to do with anything Gran Torino

Gran Torino: Everything! Whatever you were thinking about is the reason youve gained control of One For All faster. So tell us what you were thinking about

When he was asked to share what he was thinking about Izuku turned red thats when both mentors were ready to tease him about something embarrassing.

Allmight: what were you thinking about young Midoriya?

AllMight nudged him with his elbow trying to get the information out of him

Izuku: Iwasthinkingaboutagirl

Gran Torino: What speak clearly and slowly.

Izuku: I was thinking about a girl i met recently.

AllMight: Whats her name, what caught your attention about her?

Izuku: Her name is Yu Takeyama and her beautiful deep purple eyes caught my attention.

At this point Allmight was trying his hardest not to die laughing due to the fact that he personally knows Mt Lady and the fact that Yu Takeyama is her civilian name.

AllMight: Young Midoriya is she someone you wish to protect?

Izuku: In a way yes when I met her she said nothing was going the way she expected but after we talked she said she'd do her best.

AllMight: Well if you ever decide to confess i hope she says yes to you.

AllMight still continue to hold in his laughter Izuku didnt seem to notice that AllMight was holding back laughter.

Gran Torino: Alright kid lets traim til we drop.

Izuku: Yes Sir!

(With Yu Takeyama)

As Yu walked into her agency another day of saving lives and helping the distressed. When Yu walked in and everyone who was gossiping about her hust shut up when patrolling assignments were given she was paired with Kamui woods.

The two departed for patrol their was a tention between the two Kamui was going to say that begging wasn't going to make them get back together.

Yu: Listen Kamui whatever we had between us is over with and through I understand. Lets keep this professional from now on agreed

Kamui: S-s-sure.

That was all he could stutter at this moment Yu had changed she was different from when Kamui was dating her.

(Time skip )

It was dusk the afternoon had just gone by like a blink of an eye Yu was ready to have dinner with Izuku. She was about to call him but realized that they never exchanged numbers Yu remembered that Izuku was training his butt off and felt guilty that he'd have to cook so she decided to order a few pizza's. Once she ordered 3 of them she was on her way to pick them up but was stopped by Nishiya Shinji.

Nishiya: Hey Yu would you like to grab dinner or something.

Yu: Sorry I'd love to but i have some plans I can't get out of.

Nishiya: Yeah sure maybe next time.

Yu seriously didnt want to give him the time of day anymore her thoughts were now full of Izuku. After picking up the food she headed home to grab a couple of movies like she promised Izuku. She took the food and movies to his apartment when she knocked he opened the door their he stood wearing a black muscle shirt with green shorts and his hair was damp

(With Izuku)

It was dusk training had ended and Izuku was now able to use One For All at 25% AllMight and Gran Torino dismissed him they told him sunday was an off day so he'd get to rest. Izuku was exhausted he went to buy groceries for dinner but after doing so he was in no shape to cook cancelling on Yu would also be bad.  Izuku took a shower and after getting all the dirt off he soaked in the tub for a bit he got out and once he was changed and fully clothed he was about to cook something simple when he heard a knock at the door.

Izuku opened the door to reveal Yu holding Pizza boxes he was glad she bought them.

Izuku: Hey Yu sorry i was just about to get dinner started. My training went on longer than expected.

Yu: No its fine i bought pizza you see i thought you'd probably be too tired to cook so I ordered us food.

Izuku: You're the best Yu come on In before the food gets cold.

Yu walked in and set the food on the kitchen table she then showed Izuku two movies she brought with her. The First was one called In Time the second was Southpaw

Izuku: Whats In Time about?

Yu: Thats a good one the only hint Ill give you about it is Time Is Money.

Izuku: Now im intrested even more lets watch this one

Yu: sure.

As Izuku put the movie on they enjoyed Pizza while watchin and Izuku was captivated by every scene of the movie. When it ended it made him think of the question the movie was asking What would you do if you had one day to live.

Izuku was about to stand up when he noticed Yu was sleeping on his shoulder. He didn't want to disturb her she looked like an angel sleeping Izuku had a decent sized blanket folded on his side of the arm rest. Izuku grabbed the blanket and covered them both upon doing so Yu snuggled into Izuku's chest in a low voice he said "Goodnight Yu" without realizing what he did he planted a small kiss on her forehead.

(Hey guys heres a new chapter hope you enjoy peace ✌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 35.6K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
117K 4.7K 17
When one dream to become a swordswoman in a sexist village keeps you from fulfilling your dream. Roronoa Zoro who is a swordsman in training takes yo...
236K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
145K 2.4K 19
It's no secret that midnight and that Mt lady don't get along at all both thinking that they are hotter than the other so to finally settle who's hot...