Servamp Truth or Dare

By anime4life2006

Ask or dare any of the Servamps and Eves and maybe the subclasses. More

Intro
Mikuni-Confession
Dare-Eves
Eves and Servamps-Dare
Meeting Via
Meeting Via-Part Two
Servamps-Dare
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH GUYS!!!!!
LawLicht-Confession
HOLY CRAP GUYS!!!!!
Licht-Dare
KuroMahi Confession

Licht-Dare

226 5 3
By anime4life2006

The Eves and Servamps were just chilling and relaxing when Author-Chan came in.

Author-Chan: Yo guys, is it alright if I borrow the Greed pair for awhile?

Greed Pair: No we don't mind.

Author-Chan:*claps hands together* Perfect! Come with me!

The Greed pair followed Author-Chan out of the room and into the empty hallway.

Licht: So, What did you need us for Angel-in-Training Number 2?

Author-Chan: You have dare that involves Hyde.

Hyde: Ok? What is it?

Author-Chan: Lawless was dared to tease Licht in any way that he can.

Hyde: Sorry Author-Chan, But it already hurts when angel~babe kicks me when I don't tease him.

Author-Chan: Ah! But that is the beauty of the dare Hyde! Licht isn't allowed to kick you if you tease him!

Licht/Hyde: THE FUCK?!?/YAHOO!!

Author-Chan: So go back in the room with a bang guys!

Hyde: You got it Author-Chan!!

Hyde then dragged Licht back into the room where the rest of the Eves and Servamps are.

Hyde: We're baaaack!~

Kuro: Mukiaene. You don't have to do that. We would've known if you came back in because of the door.

Hyde: Ah. I see.

Mahiru: So What did Author-Chan want with you guys?

Hyde: She just wanted to tell me and angel~babe of a dare we had~

Hugh: What is it?

Hyde: I get to tease angel~babe as much as I want and he can't kick me~

Lily: You do realize that when the dare is over Licht is gonna want to kick you right?

Hyde: The pain will be worth it.

Licht:*under breath* Damn masochist.

Hyde: What was that angel~babe?

Licht: I said, I FUCKING HATE YOU, YA DAMN SHIT RAT!!

Hyde: *laughs* I love you too angel~babe!

Licht was really tempted kick Hyde but he couldn't because of the dare.

Hyde: Your not kicking me angel~babe? Does that mean that you feel the same way?

Once again, Licht really wanted to kick Hyde but because of the dare, he couldn't.

Hyde: *gasps* Angel~babe loves me? YAHOO!

That was the last straw for Licht.

Licht: *shouts* Screw the dare! Get back here you damn shit rat! Let me kick you!!

Hyde then gulped and began running away.

Hyde: Wahh! Author-Chan help me!!

Author-Chan: Licht stop!

Licht: And why should I?!

Author-Chan: I'll give you some melons~~

Licht: Fine.

Hyde then let out a sigh of relief.

Author-Chan: Oh, before I forget, can I talk to you alone Hyde?

Hyde:*confused* Uh, ok?

Author-Chan then turned to the others. They got her message and left the room so Author-Chan and Hyde could talk in private.

Hyde: Sooo, What did you want to talk about with me that the others couldn't hear?

Author-Chan was silent. Hyde began to get worried.

Hyde: Uh, Author-Chan?

Author-Chan: You love Licht, don't you?

Author-Chan's question caught Hyde off guard.

Hyde:*starts sweating* W-What have you that idea?

Author-Chan: I saw the way your face dropped when Licht denied ever loving you.

Hyde was looking down, his bangs covering his eyes. Author-Chan could see him slightly trembling.

Hyde: I-It w-was that o-o-obvious huh?

Author-Chan could see the tears that were coming out of Hyde's eyes. He quickly noticed the tears and tried his best to wipe them away but they kept on coming.

Hyde: W-Why d-did I-I-I have t-t-to fall I-I-in love a-a-again?

Hyde didn't care about then tears anymore. He just let them flowed freely from his eyes. He then fell onto his knees putting one hand out to keep him from falling over while using his other hand to cover his mouth.

Hyde: O-O-Old C-C-Child w-warned m-m-me to n-not f-fall in l-l-love. B-b-But I-I-I did I-it aga-again.

Hyde was then pulled into a hug. His eyes widened.

Hyde: H-Huh?

Author-Chan pulled Hyde into a tight hug. Hyde was struggling to get out of the hug but Author-Chan just hugged him tighter.

Author-Chan: Lawless, I know about Ophelia and how her death affected you. You became broken and killed of your Eves once you got bored of them. Am I right?

Hyde was just silent. Author-Chan was right. He did all of those things. Those terrible, terrible things.

Hyde:*whispers* I'm not proud of that.

Author-Chan: I know you aren't. But Licht helped you, didn't he? He forcefully went inside your head and saw you and Ophelia. He wanted to show you that there's more to life. He made you move on. He made you become The One And Only, Lawless of Greed.

Hyde widened his eyes in shock. Author-Chan was right. Licht did all of that. He helped him more than anyone ever did. All of his other Eves didn't give a fuck about him. They only used him. But not Licht. He always kicked him and called him a demon but he actually cared about him in his own way. Hyde stoped crying and began smiling as he remembered him and Licht forming their contract. It was.....interesting to say the least.

Author-Chan: You finally realized that I'm right?

Hyde: Yeah. Thank you Author-Chan.

Hyde then pulled away from Author-Chan who then stood up and offered her hand which Hyde took. Then Author-Chan pulled Hyde up onto his feet.

Author-Chan: No problem! Now go and get that denpa tenshi of yours One and Only!!

Hyde: *laughs* Aye, aye captain!

Hyde then laughed and left the room to go and search for his denpa tenshi.

Author-Chan: I know your there.

Author-Chan then turned around to see Lily and Hugh coming out from behind a pillar in the room.

Lily: How did you know that it was us?~ I'm curious~

Author-Chan: Secret Lily~

Hugh: So Lawless loves his Eve huh?

Author-Chan: Yep! Besides, you did give your brothers permission to love anyone they wish, remember?

Hugh:*nods* Of course I remember! What kind of vampire will I be if I can't remember something as simple as that?! That would be shameful!!

Author-Chan:*sighs* Whatever you say Hugh.

Lily: Your such a matchmaker Author-Chan~

Author-Chan: Damn right I am! I got three pairs down and one more to go!

Hugh: What do you mean by "three pairs down and one more to go"?

Author-Chan: I already have LiSono, JeKuni, and LawLicht down! Now all I need is KuroMahi!

Lily: You sure have major plans Author-Chan~

Author-Chan: What can I say? I just absolutely love shipping people~

Lily: Fufu. I enjoy shipping people too as well Author-Chan~

Author-Chan: Then you can help me get Kuro and Mahiru get together!!

Lily: I'll be glad too!

Hugh:*sighs* Well this two are spouting utter nonsense.*turns to face the very screen that you are holding right now* Thank you for reading this chapter. Please comment and like. Ja ne minna!

Author-Chan: JA NE MINNA!!!

Like Hugh said, please comment and like.

Ja ne minna!

(A/N: The Greed pairs confession will be out next!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.5K 37
Just a regular girl in the Jujutsu world. maki zenin x reader.
87.9K 2.3K 25
A normal fun game of truth or dare between the servamps and their eves gets out of hand. Contains yaoi (KuroMahi, Lawlicht, one-sided SakuMahi and a...
6.6K 283 30
Years upon years have passed since the servamps lost their eves. All of the servamps were effected but 2 took this loss especially hard. Sleepy Ash...
24.3K 537 13
yay. Did you ever had that someone you want to keep in your life, but you couldn't. My ever first oneshots actually. Warning; slow updates~ I...