The Fault in Our Stars: How I...

By karalovesr5

The fan-made ending of The Fault In Our Stars. Here to fix your heart, and maybe break it again. After Augus... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (final chapter)
Epilogue
New Story!
**NEW STORY**

Chapter 18

2.7K 109 13
By karalovesr5

After Gus and I's shower, and yes, if you were wondering, there was more kissing done than washing, we both got out and began to dry off.

But what did Gus think would be a good idea? For me to wear his shirt, meaning that he wouldn't have one. I would have to lose my breath to his shirtlessnes again and again until dinner.

But, of course, beggars can't be choosers. "Fine." I smiled.

Gus ripped off his shirt enthusiastically and handed it to me. It was buttery-soft against my skin, and smelled like boy. My boy.

~~

Gus and I sat on my bed reading chapters of a book I like to each other, when my alarm went off.

"I have to go make dinner with my family now." I sighed. I wasn't angry, and I loved making dinner with my mom, but I also loved spending time with Gus.

"I can help you." Gus smiled.

"I want to spend some alone time with my family tonight, if that's okay." I gave him a sad smile.

"I understand. I'll see you soon, Hazel Grace." Gus put two fingers under my chin and kissed my nose, which he always did when he felt bad.

I wasn't going to let him leave like that.

"Gus, babe, don't feel bad. I love you very much, but I promised my parents I'd spend time with them too." I explained.

His face brightened with that explanation. "I love you too, Hazel Grace." And then, he kissed my lips - and I knew he felt better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 256 40
Here's what would happen after the series finale of Revenge, if Daniel and Victoria had somehow miraculously survived. I know I've been dying since t...
3.9K 208 36
This is what I imagine would have happened in a perfect world where Augustus gets rid of his cancer and so does Hazel. They have a happy life with a...
22 1 9
After 24 year old Hazel receives the papers in the mail declaring her divorce final, she decides to take a much needed and well deserved vacation to...