Love of my Life | Maylor

By Cheeseontoast_yay

Roger Taylor, the drummer of Queen, has feelings for his best friend Brian. But he can't tell him the truth... More

(chapter 1)
(chapter 2)
(chapter 3)
(chapter 4)
(chapter 5)
(chapter 6)
(chapter 7)
(chapter 8)
(chapter 9)
(chapter 10)
(chapter 11)
(chapter 12)
(chapter 13)
(chapter 14)
(chapter 15)
chapter 16
chapter 17
A/N
chapter 19
chapter 20
new storyyy (i'm still Bad at self promo)

chapter 18

252 7 1
By Cheeseontoast_yay

Freddie's POV

---------- Freddie's Birthday ---------------

Today is a good day. It's my birthday!! :) Yayyyy !!! It's my 30th birthday. Does that mean that i'm old? Nah. I opened my eyes slowly and i could saw the Light trough my window. I looked out of it. The world looks so innocent and adorable, but on the other Hand the world is a sad and evil place. Sometimes the world Steals you a Loved person and this Person will never come back to you.

I just Sat there as i heard a knock on my door. "Come In!" I said. Deaky came in with a delicious breakfast. He walked to my bed and said:" Happy Birthday, my love" he gave me a loving kiss on the forhead. Why is he sooooooo cute? "Thank you, Darling" i answered. I ate my breakfast and it delicious. "Dear, this breakfast was wonderful. Thank you very much!" I thanked. "See you downstairs!" John said. I nodded and he walked out of the room.

Deaky's P.O.V.
I went downstairs into the living room . I'm very excited. When he comes downstairs I'll give him his new cat. I hope he will like it. It's a black cat with bright red eyes and it looks amazing. I want to know how Freddie would name the cat. But then i heard him coming.

Freddie's P.O.V

What will the surprise be? Maybe a cake or something? I stood in front of the living room door. Then i opened it. I could See him standing there in the milde of this room and in his hand something black. I stepped inside and went to see what he's Holding in his hands. As i walked nearer i saw that it was a cute black kitten. "Awww~ it's soo~ cute!♡_♡" I squealed. John gave it to me. Then he said" it's a boy. How will you Name him? " i thought about it. Maybe Sebastian(*cought* black butler*cought*). Yes, that's a good Name. "His Name is Sebastian!" 
"That is a adorable name, love" Deaky said. I gave him a little kiss on the cheak and sat on the couch. I cuddled Sebastian and John cuddled me. We watched TV and we fell asleep together. It was a great day for Deaky, Sebby and me. ♡♡♡♡

I'm back. I was too lazy to write and i wanted to Do something else. I just saw that this Story has more than 1.66k reads. Like What the fuck!!!!! Thx for reading ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

~Cheeseontoast_yay ✒🍞💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747 21 31
(Maylor) After suffering a huge breakup, Brian May is devastated. But as new feelings start to arrive, the band is twisted and turned into a new fate.
32.8K 1.7K 20
Life opens up for a young drummer named Roger Taylor. He finds out life isn't always as boring as he thinks when he meets another fellow by the name...
46.3K 1.4K 56
! [Part 14 and 34 have smut] Meeting the band Queen backstage is quite intimidating. Especially when you have caught the eye of their drummer Roger M...
5.7K 208 38
A beautiful childhood friendship between Yasmin and Roger will survive over time through a variety of events ? Both able to hide a stronger sense tha...