Assistant or Girlfriend? 『 A...

By YahYura

"So, Do you want to be my assistant or girlfriend?" "Why would you ask me that?" "You're stupid" [ ✎ C O M... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
END

Chapter 1

35.4K 624 322
By YahYura

Y/n's P.O.V

It's really rainy outside, The rain were pouring very heavy and It made me think twice to even step my feet outside and go to the time square.

I have an umbrella with me so I can still go there but it looks like the weather is talking to me, It was telling me to stay and enjoy a hot chocolate drink that I don't know how to do so a pizza would be great.

I still need to.. Because today will be the opening of a BTS store in the time square and I do NOT want to miss that just because this rain got in the way. I'am a big fan of BTS, Since ... I'am a baby.

I'am born to stan this 7 heavenly looking men.

With that reason being said, I don't have any bias. I just can't pick one, Well.. Lately I've been thinking about Yeontan so He's my bias and bias wrecker.

I wore my jacket to protect me from cold wind and a huge umbrella, I'am the only one using it. It's not like I have a huge group of ARMY friends to join with me under the umbrella.

I lock my door and step on the wet rough floor. First step is done, Now all I have to do is do it all over again until I reach my destination.

--------

I was listening to music while I made my way to the time square. I didn't need to ride any vehicle since the time square only took me a 20 minute walk.

From my view I could see a very long line, That line was coming from a closed store and I already know that's the store.

The line was very distracting to some of the people that were walking by.. Y'know because girls screaming, A huge group of ARMY's that were blocking the way and some were sitting on the ground even though it was wet.

I was about to fall in line when a bunch of girls made it there first. Oh wow, Yeah great, That's cool yeah really nice

Some of the girls were already screaming out of excitement and these girls that were infront of me just added to the noise. They were too loud that I can hear them instead of my song.

I closed my umbrella since the rain had stop and placed it just beside me. I crossed my hands and continued listening to the music.

I look around and saw some of the ARMY's wearing BT21 headbands, Or BTS' meme face. Pretty cute

Suddenly, They started getting up from the ground. They crowded the door and I was too slow to get there too.

ARMY's started screaming.

What's happening? I'am too small to even see!

I tiptoed and raised my head to try and see a clear view, But those headbands were in the way.

Well damn it

“Excuse me, What's happening?” Beside me I ask one ARMY that was screaming so loud it made me cover my ear, She was taller than me so she got the advantage to see what's happening

“Oh! You poor little one,” She giggled “BTS is here”

No way...

I gotta see!

I tried swimming in the crowd but they were pushing me and there I found myself much farther away from the door.

I should've just listened to the rain.

After a few swim here and there, Push there and here I finally got in. I was mesmerized by the store.. They were fixed accordingly. They have a BTS merch for your phone, hair, room or even your whole house.

But that's not what I was looking.. I was looking at the BTS members. This is a dream come true! I thought I will never see them because I can't help myself but waste my money on their merch so I can't go to their concerts.

This is like a mini fan meeting. ARMY's were asking questions about how they come up with the idea making BT21. Camera's were flashing and it was burning my eyes.

Everyone's busy. But Me? Just standing by the door, watching everyone do their things. Sounds creepy but I don't know what to do.

I just ditched my number one to do list and that's buying merch. Well forget that, BTS is here

“Hey! You there! Catch this ball and throw it back!” Out of nowhere a ball came flying my way and it hit me. Dizziness took over me for about 5  seconds

Why would someone even bring a ball here?!

I massaged my temple and look back at everyone. They're looking at me with complete shock.

I'am not even hurt.. What I want to know is who did that?!

“I-Is she not gonna faint?” One girl asked to her friend

Why do I need to faint?

“Call a police!”

“No! A doctor!”

“Why the hell would you call a police on her?!”

“It's not for her.. But to Taehyung!!”

“I love you oppa! Please marry me! I sarang you”

So Taehyung did this?!

He brought a ball and threw it at me! Why that troublemaker!

A tall girl came up to me and drag me outside, We left the store that turned into chaos and the BTS members and the staff were trying their best to calm them down

“Why would you guys react like that? She was just hit by a ball!” I heard Taehyung

Yeah, You just embarrassed me. Great job

“Here,” She hand me over a tissue. I looked at her for 3 seconds  and accepted it, It's a blessing even though it's just a tissue.

You never know, A tissue might come in handy.

I fold the tissue and hid them inside my pocket, When I look at that girl again she was cringing so bad “What?”

“You're not gonna wipe away the blood dripping on your nose?” She motioned herself cleaning her own nose

“There's blood?!” I unfold the tissue and quickly wipe away the blood. So that's why they're looking at me worriedly..

That ball hit my nose!

“There you go, So what's your name my fellow small ARMY?”

“Park Y/n. You?” I made sure there's no blood and threw the tissue in the trashcan near by us “Go Hwenji”

We exchange bows and later bid our farewell. We had to leave to do each others business since the rain will be falling down again.

And with this type of weather I want to go to my favourite café. It's not a famous café so you would really enjoy the peace and quiet atmosphere.

So sad.. I didn't manage to buy even just a headband.. At least I made a friend..

A friend that I'll probably never see again.

I ordered the coffee and as usual picked my seat near the window.

The music never fails to make me calm and fresh my mind out. I need to forget those horrible things that happened to me just today.

But how, when Taehyung was the one who did it?

Kim Taehyung, The cute troublemaker. He's literally cute and a troublemaker in their group. He had been in so many scandals with female idols before and even male but that didn't ruin the BTS'  image.

That's because Big Hit was too quick to fix them that the scandal was just known in Korea. It did not spread in the other countries.

Taehyung himself also knows how to fix his image and could make the fans fall in love with him all over again.

And today, I don't know what I'am feeling towards him.

I thank the waiter when he placed my coffee on my table. I eyed him until he reached the counter and suddenly we lock each other's gaze.

I smiled at him and look away. I didn't felt awkward when he look back at me.. Maybe it's because I had seen his eyes before..

His smile too!

Who is he? His presence just seems familiar to me

I was enjoying everything when the café played the song 'Boy with Luv'

Great.. I just remembered the incident

Also the rain was about to fall so I need to go home too. I don't want to cause any trouble here too..

I grab my coffee and inserted my left hand inside my pocket, I made my way to the door when that waiter I looked at earlier pop beside me

“Yes?” I drank my coffee

“C-Can you stay for a bit ma'am?”

Oh what?

“Please don't think of me as a weird person.. I just want to be friends”

My eyes sparkle and showed him a smile “Sure!” I sat back down to my seat

I'am learning how to socialize here..

“My shift will be over in a minute.. Can you wait?” He followed me to my seat

“Ofcourse! Anything for you babe” I gave him a thumbs up. I realized what I just said and it's stupid

“I mean bae, A-Anything for a friend” I avoided eye contact with him and look outside the window. Now that's when I felt awkward

Why the hell would I even say Babe? Instead of bae?

And why am I calling him bae?

Come on Y/n! You got a lot of things to learn if you want to make new friends! And that's definitely not calling a stranger babe

Unless I'am flirting..

But I'am not good with that too. So I suck

I wish he would think I'am awkward to be friends with and decided to ditch me and not come for me, Because I would definitely appreciate it if he did that.

I grab my phone, scrolling down some pictures in Insta. Heart there heart here until I got a notification from Youtube. My favourite channel about BTS just uploaded a video

And I'am confuse with the title

“Taehyung doesn't even care for our one fellow ARMY?”

I tap on the video

“Just earlier this day, In the time square of Seoul held an opening for a BTS store. BTS was there and ARMY's we're very happy to see them. But Taehyung did next was unexpected, Taehyung hit one ARMY on the face with a ball and soon her nose started bleeding. The store turned into chaos and staff and the other BTS members were trying to calm the ARMY's down. Taehyung was just cool and even said that hitting her on the face was no big deal, it was just a ball. What do you think about this? Tell me your opinion in the comment section below!”

T-This is his new scandal.. And I'am in it!

My future is ruined

------------

Hello there! This is my first ever book that I'am planning on finishing it here in Wattpad.

Also I would like to say my thank you to LucyTehWarrier for making the book cover! Check her out because she's amazing.

(I just love that book cover)

English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there's grammatical errors that are making you cringe.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.7K 25
"Do You Love Me, Sir?" "I Want You... I Want You So Badly Right Now; Isn't It Enough For You?"
227K 10.9K 43
"This is some serious rom-com level bullshit. What if I fall in love with you?"
110K 3.5K 59
"What about you? You haven't been in a serious relationship since I met you, but you write love songs" "Would it be outrageous for me to say I write...
2.7K 144 12
When your employee offers to be your Fake Boyfriend for your grandmother