He Wasn't A Jerk Online (He W...

By onedirectiion_

⁑⁑⁑ EDITING AS OF MARCH 2019 ⁑⁑⁑ [Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards for Undiscovered Gems]: ★ Read at your own... More

He Wasn't A Jerk Online (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Questions Page - Number One
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions Page - Number Two
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
SEQUEL INFORMATION!!
Special Chapter - Chapter Twenty-One: Louis P.O.V
REVISED EDITION OF HWAJO

Chapter Seventeen

113K 2.4K 438
By onedirectiion_

Victoria's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59452735

Saturday's update. :)

Chapter Seventeen

"Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya 

C'mon and let me sneak you out 

And have a celebration, a celebration 

The music up the windows down."

I listened as Louis started to sing verse one of the song that we had thought of five days ago. Ava had Jake - who was like a musical genuis - help come up with the music for the song, and let me tell you it was amazing. Probably the best song I've heard in a long time.

"Yeah, we'll be doing what we do 

Just pretending that we're cool 

And we know it too 

Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do 

Just pretending that we're cool 

So tonight..."

I looked over at Ava who was sitting next to the CD player on Louis' coffee table, taping her foot to the bass as the music played and Louis sang along. After Ava heard Louis sing a few days ago, she agreed that he was perfect for this song. The only parts that we would have to sing would be the chorus, but other than that the verses were all Louis'.

Once Louis finished rehearsing the song, Ava and Lottie had gone into the kitchen to get some snacks and pop because we were going to watch a movie since we were pretty much done for the day. We only had two days until we had to present our project infront of the class, and I think we were pretty much ready and I was confident we were getting nothing lower than a A-.

"So," Louis started to say once we alone in the room.

Yes, Louis and I were alone in the room and not sucking each others faces. Hard to believe? Yeah, I thought so too.

"If you say something of any kind of sexual reference I will rip out your eyeballs and beat you with them." I explained sternly to Louis, picking at the hem of my sweater while we sat on his couch together, staring at the blank television screen.

He sighed, "Fine."

I crossed my arms across my chest, "That's what I thought."

Just then, the front door opened and revealed his mum with a soaked umbrella in her hands, her brown hair was damp from the pouring rain outside. I smiled briefly at her before turning my attention back to the blank screen.

"Looks like one of the biggest storms this month," Louis' mum commented as she put her umbrella away in the hallway closet.

Louis nodded, "Wouldn't be suprised if it knocks out the power tonight."

"We're back!" Lottie sang as Ava and her emerged from the kitchen. Louis did a little sarcastic happy dance with his hands before taking the bowl of gummy worms from his younger sister.

"And," Ava said setting down the plate of pretzels on the coffee table, "We've brought back Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Pretzels, Gummy worms, cheetoes, and some potato chips."

Lottie nodded, "I'm ready to watch Insidious now."

My eyes widended and I almost choked on the gummy worm I was eating, "We're watching a scary movie?"

Ava nodded, "Of course! What else do you do on a dark and stormy night?"

"It's only 4:39pm." I pointed out to Ava.

She waved her hand dissmissivley and shook her head, "Same difference."

Lottie walked over the television and picked out the movie, popping the DVD into it's player and she scurried back to the couch and took a seat next to Ava, who was sitting next to me on my right so Louis was sat on my left, leaning up against the couch's arm.

The screen for the movie was displayed on the screen and Lottie pressed play on the remote and waited anxiously for the movie to start. Me? I could care less if the television decided to blow up right then and there. Heck, I was even crossing my fingers that it would!

A half empty bowl of gummy worms, and twenty minutes later I was curled up in a fetal position on the couch, trying to block out the screams and noises that came from the television screen.

"Victoria," A voice said which made me jump about a foot in the air.

I looked over at Louis was smirking at me, I huffed. That wasn't funny! You don't just go around saying someones name during a scary movie - it makes them even more paranoid.

"What?" I whispered back harshly, and he raised his left hand where my hand was grasping onto his wrist.

"Could you um, not dig your fingernails into my skin?"

I looked down at my hand that was clutching onto Louis' wrist and released my grip and then sending him a somewhat sheepish smile before turning my attention to the screen. We were at the part of the movie when Dalton's mom contacts a friend who is a paranormal expert. She then enters Dalton's room and one of her two assitants draw a dark figure with a red face and dark hallow eyes on Dalton's ceiling.

I screamed when I saw the drawing the assitant drew and curled back into my fetal position. I could hear Louis' quiet laughter while I was in the fetal positioned, followed by Ava's. I grumbled some profanities to myself and decided to wait in that position until the movie was over.

That is .. until I felt a pair of lips on my forehead and an arm around my waist.

I looked up and met a pair of blue eyes staring down at me, "What are you doing?" I whispered to Louis who was smiling slightly at me.

He shrugged, "Your scared - which is really bovious by the way - so I'm being a good boyfriend and protecting you." He whispered by, glancing over at Ava and Lottie every few seconds to make sure they weren't evasdropping.

Boyfriend? Did I just hear that right?

Louis Tomlinson just called himself my boyfriend. So that means he thinks of me as his girlfriend? I couldn't help but feel a little warm inside at the thought of being Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. I looked back up again at him and smiled.

"Your calling me your girlfriend?" I whispered, playing with the hem of my shirt.

He shrugged, "Sure - but I haven't officially asked you out yet so... Victoria, will you be my girlfriend?"

I pretended to take a few moments to ponder the idea before nodding, "Yes I'll be your girlfriend."

After I had answered, he looked at me for a minute before bending his head down slightly and giving me a quick peck on the lips. He then turned his attention bac to the movie, his hand playing with the hem of my shirt the entire time.

I know Louis has a reputation as a player, and it's said that he has never had a serious girlfriend - but I was okay with that. Why? Because in all those cheesy romance novels you read about the player falling in love with a girl and he changes his player ways, that is what is giving me hope that I'll be his girlfriend for a long while.

Because honestly, I think I'm falling in love.

'The internet freak falls in love with the player' I'm thinking is a good title for when I write our cliche story and publish it as a book someday. I mean, come on, who doesn't like a little cliche romance once in a while?

                                                                          ~*~

'I love you' were three words I never thought I would ever say in my lifetime to anyone besides my mum.

Especially to my dog.

"I love you so much," I said in a voice that you usually talk to a baby.

I looked at the small boxer puppy squirming in my arms, yapping happily and licking my arm. I smiled down at him. Now, I know what your thinking .. I'm probably getting ready to cook him or something because I hate him so much, right?

Wrong.

I love this dog now that it brought Louis and I together. Biscuit was the reason for Louis to figure out that JustaDancerx was me, and him telling me that he was Singing4life24. It's been a day since Louis and I officially got together and he's probably the sweetest boyfriend a girl could have.

Okay, now I just sound like a lovestruck fool.

But, if you heard my mum when I told her that Louis and I were together she all but praised Jesus. She squealed for a few minutes and then started to tell me about how she knew one day we'd end up together. THEN, she had to ask me all kinds of details about our relationship.

How did it start? When did you two start talking? Is he nice to you? How did he ask you out? Why did he ask you out? Were amoungst just some of the questions she asked me - and I'm just getting started. So, basically this morning was more like an 'Interview Victoria Saturday since she has nothing better do with her life besides make out with her player of a boyfriend'.

"Mum," I called out while putting on one of my beat up old converse, "I'm going out!"

I could hear her high heels hitting against the wooden floor before she emerged from the kitchen, her hands on her hips and a sly smirk was planted firmly on her lips that were coated in a light pink lipstick.

"Are you going to see Louis?" She asked, her neatly plucked eyebrows raised.

I nodded, slipping my arms through my black trench coat, "Yes mum. Ava, Louis, Jake and I are hanging out at the mall today."

She sighed but nodded her head anyway, "Okay just be back home before dinner! I'm inviting one of my co-workers over for dinner and we're having lasanga."

I nodded my head and slipping my phone into my coat pocket, "Yes mother."

And then I was out the door, and climbing into my mums Challenger and heading down the streets of Doncaster to the mall to meet Jake, Ava and Louis. Just thinking that Louis and I were going to be hanging out together gave me butterflies in my stomach. We were finally a couple and we could do couple things - like holding hands and kissing in public.

Okay, now I was nervous.

                                                                             ~*~

TODAY WAS MY PARENTS ANNIVERSARY WOOO. They've been married twenty-one years. So, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my parents also because they are amazing, wonderful and supprotive parents and without them I wouldn't be here - so thank them everyone for creating me& my bro yo. :D

ON ANOTHER NOTE ....

*cue fangirling*

Yes finally finally FINALLY they got together! :D

I love them, their so adorable and I love writing the parts where they bicker and banter each other. Omfg, it's so cuteee. :)

So, basically here's Saturday's upload - WOO. It's like freezing here in Chicago, I think it's like below 40 degrees right now and I'm absolutly freezing my imaginary peanuts off. Please VOTE, COMMENT and FAN ME. Because I know you want too.

Video: Can't Help Falling In Love - Ingrid Michaelson (I think this song is like perfect for Louis&Victoria's relationship.)

Dedicated to SuperSnickerdoodlez because she fangirled over me fanning back and no one has ever fangirled over me before so I feel honored and I promised I'd dedicate this chapter to her - so there ya go. :D

- Michelle xx

I have an obsessive stalker - just sayin'. Thought you all would like to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.4K 49
*COMPLETED* Old school love... is that too much to ask? Just two kids being in love with each other, dreaming about their life together, no drama...
1.5M 74.9K 34
Christian Hendrix's story (straight out of Coffee And Papers) * * * His heart was broken by the rejection from his one true love and now, a possible...
5.6K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
885K 24.2K 25
He Wasn't a Jerk Series: #1: He Wasn't a Jerk Online #2: He Wasn't a Jerk Before #3: He Wasn't a Jerk After All #4: He Wasn't a Jerk In The End V...