Caught Up (KeyGlock+Killumant...

Galing kay SukihanaTheAuthor

A KeyGlock and Killuminti love story . This hot headed Memphis native is falling HARDDD for Atlanta's most st... Higit pa

I Had To .....
So what am I supposed to do now ?
Answering To The Guys...
LA
Later That Night.....
What happens backstage.... STAYS backstage
tomorrow . 9PM
9PM
I just cant ...
A special visitor
*** NOTE ****
Mac The Murder
😅😩
Intruder
Mac....
On some other shit .
All Fucked Up
Fuck Rico
*** NOTE ***
updating soon! im back

miami ....

2.5K 84 6
Galing kay SukihanaTheAuthor

GLOCKS POV :

it's been 6 months since the incident & things are looking better . i got my car shipped out here , my baby is happy , i'm back recording music , and the boys and i are working non stop on plans for when we get back home . I found a new house back home & we plan on moving in 5 more weeks .

We all came back from the beach , it's 11pm . My baby has on an all white swim suit & long curly black hair . We walk in the house & i watch her walk to our room in front of me . Her walk is so mesmerizing, her curves 😫💦 omg . her hair sits perfectly on her ass & her pretty white toes match her pretty little hands .

Once we make it to the room , i walk up behind her and kiss on her neck . She smiles & rubs my head . I kiss her neck deeper & she lets out a soft moan .
I flip her around and hold her face as i kiss her slow asf . she bit and sucked on my bottom lip & i lost it . i place her on the bed on her back & lay on top of her . she looks me in my eyes and says , are you sure? i look down at her & smile . I keep sucking on her neck , and move down to her stomach . I take off her underwear & she's a puddle 😫💦🐱 .
"Damn. 😫"  i day aloud . This time, i'm handling my business. I rest her legs on my shoulders & tease her . I flick & drag my tongue on and around her clit repeatedly. I look up to see her face but she has it covered . i come back up & slowly slide inside of her ... she gasps from the tip .. and i snatch the pillow off her face as i pin her arms back behind her head .

"Nah . Look at me" I say as i go deeper .
"Mhm. Stop hiding from me". I say as i grow inside of her & Watch her soft moans turn into whimpers .

"If i'm hurting you let me know" I say as i continue to go deeper .

Her eyes roll back as i slowly start stroking . I feel her walls tightening up . She's so warm and wet.

"fuck" i mumble under my breath.

I start speeding up & she breaks her arm free & tries to hold me back . I grab it & repin her arm behind her head and say "Stop Running from me"

She moans and whimpers as we stare at each other .
"Ba-Baby" she tries to call out as she bites her own lip
I look down at her titties & i suck on them .
"Yes baby girl?" i reply as i slurp , rub , suck and lick all over her tittes while starring into her eyes .
I move up to kiss her neck next . Her skin tastes so good . I couldn't hold back .

. She starts scratching up my back as i pound , thrust and slide in and out of her . then i hear her whisper by my ear "I- I- I- mmmhmmm. SHIT."

"talk to me" i say as i go deeper , causing her to stutter more. "talk to me baby" . Fuck . I'm finna cum . She's so wet & tight and warm . I haven't even been smashing 5 mins yet. I wish this could last forever . then, I start to twitch inside of her & i whisper "I love you" . We look at each other & i cummed .
inside of her .

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

432K 1.2K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
448K 6.2K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
236K 26.6K 69
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.4M 33.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...