𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ☾ || Jenl...

By Disc_o

Lisa. She's BLACKPINK'S main dancer and their cute little comedian. She shows affection to many of the member... More

The Little Things...
Getting Drunk. Maybe too Drunk...
Consequences.
Jealousy
Mad Lisa
Help Me
Preparation
Our Date
Gloomy
Hate
Cheater...
Trust Issues
Move On
Let's Go.
Movie
Decisions
Their Preperation
The Date, The Proposal, The Future

After Them

535 5 0
By Disc_o

Lalisa's POV

I walked to the nearest gun store. I put on a mask so nobody would notice who I was. And thank god they didn't question the mask.

I bought a gun and I exited the shop.

I took out the coordinates Chaeyoung gave me. I looked over them, carefully.

I'm doing this for Jennie. She doesn't deserve this.

But still. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Will I actually kill this person? 

Hush those thoughts Lisa. You're doing this for Jennie and that's all that matters.

I follow the coordinates and I reach the destination.

This is it. I thought.

I slowly opened the door to a warehouse. Strange.

My eyes scanned my surroundings.

I was careful not to leave a single trace of me. I looked to my right and I almost shot that area.

My eyes wandered over it, full of disgust.

It was a picture of Jennie with darts placed all over her.

I was about to punch the wall before I heard a voice behind me.

"Well. What do we have here?" 

I turned around to see a man. He was about 5'9". 

"Y-you did this." I said angrily.

"No. Not just me. We. We did this." He cackled.

I looked at him and snarled. 

"You're going to pay." I threaten. "Oh really? And why is that?" I gripped the baseball bat tightly. "Because nobody hurts my baby. Nobody."

I swung at him but I missed. "Woah! Swing and a miss."

I grit my teeth and I swung again. This time I aimed lower. His crotch. And thank got that I didn't miss.

"F-fuck." He whimpered in pain. I knocked him out right after.

I sat down. My phone rang. It was Jennie. 

I ignored it. What was the worst that could happen, right?

The guy started to get up. I quickly took out my gun and shot him.

I was surprised of what I did. So, I lit a fire and I threw him in. This is the other side of me. The side that will do what it takes to protect Jennie.

I took a deep breath when I was out of the warehouse.

My back slid against one of the steel walls. I looked up at the sky. I let the cool breeze flow against my face.

My hair flowed in the wind. I enjoyed this moment to myself.

I stayed here for a few hours. Before I knew it, the sun was setting.

I checked my phone. 12 missed phone calls, 103 missed messages. It read.

"Shit" I muttered. They might be worried by now.

I lifted myself up and I began to walk back home. Once I got there, it was 9:03 PM.

At this point, I knew that they were going to either cry and wail or kill me with their bare hands like a pack of wild dogs.

My hands fumbled through the different keys I had. Once I finally found the key, I unlocked the door.

I walked into the living room to find a crying Jennie. At this point, I felt hurt. I had hurt her for going out for too long didn't I?

"Jennie..." I softly said.

She looked up and saw me. She just stared and looked away.

I sat down next to her. "I'm sorry." I apologized.

She looked at me and I saw the amount of pain she had buried in her chocolate orbs. At this point, I was crying too.

"Lisa..."

"I'm so sorry. I was so angry. I didn't know what to do and I just snapped." I sobbed.

I cupped my hands on my face, crying into my hands.

I was curled into a ball.

Then, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me closer. "Shhhh don't cry my angel. Please don't cry. It's not your fault." Jennie said soothingly.

I looked up at her.

"Look your mascara is leaking." She giggled.

I smiled.

"Jennie..." I said softly said.

"Yes?"

I pulled her in for a soft kiss.

This kiss was different from the others though. 

It was filled with sympathy and love.  I wasn't just kissing because I wanted to. 

I was kissing because I needed one.

Her hands cupped my face. She responded to my kiss. 

I released to get some air.

I rested my forehead against her's.

"I love you Jennie Kim."

"And I love you Lalisa Manoban."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.3K 30
ㅡ "How about," she said. "A nice big cup of 'Let's stay in touch' my ass?" Everyone needs at least a one crazy friend, and it looks like Jennie found...
No Homo By romi.

Fanfiction

58.5K 2.1K 19
(Jenlisa Completed) Two best friends in a room, they might kiss- just kidding. Anyways. Two best friends, contraries who are always either there for...
684K 28.5K 18
Lisa was completely head over heels for Jennie Kim. Unfortunately, Jennie never noticed her through out high school. Or, so she thought. Lisa though...
644K 19.6K 44
V 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕, 𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...