Jealousy

Jennie Kim's POV

I get up to see Lisa still cradled in my arms. I get up slowly, making sure not to wake her up. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put some makeup on. By the time I got back, Lisa was already awake. "Morning Lisa" "Morning Jennie." 

She gets up and heads to the bathroom. I change into something comfortable for the day and I sit on my bed and go on my phone. She comes back in an oversized hoodie and some shorts. My mouth starts watering but, I look away quickly.

"Jennie I'm hungry" Lisa complains. "Well, what do you want to eat?" I ask. "You." "Excuse me?" I say surprised. Did she really just say that? Or am I hearing things? "Nothing." "Ok..."

I'm suspecting that something's going on with her. She could possibly like me. I mean why else would she say 'you'? I take this as a good sign and I smile to myself.

We both head to the studio where we meet Jisoo and Rosé already ready. We eat some breakfast and we go to dance practice.

We get a break after and we decide to chill in our crib.

Lalisa Manoban's POV

We head into our crib and Jennie goes up to Jisoo on the couch and cuddles next to her. I could feel my body heat up. Jennie is meant to be with me and me only. She cannot be with anybody else. If only she was mine so she would be able to cuddle next to me all day. I shoot a death glare at Jisoo. "What was that for?" I roll my eyes at her.

I sit down next to Rosé and I cuddle next to her. I could see Jennie eyeing me. "What's up with you two?" Jisoo asks. "Nothing!" Me and Jennie both say in unison. "I mean, if you say so but, I can sense something so don't try to hide from me." She chuckles.

"Shut up." I bluntly say. Everyone has all eyes on me. "Lisa? Is something wrong? You usually never act this." Chaeyoung says. "Yeah. What's wrong?" Jisoo asks.

"Nothing! Just fuck off!" I scream then stomp away.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter :( BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY LALISA MANOBAN!!