Flights // Billie Eilish

By jamigs18

"What's there to even do during an eight hour long flight delay?" "Wanna fall in love?" girlxgirl achieved #1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
RECAP

Chapter 72

23.8K 666 1.2K
By jamigs18

Josies POV

I dropped my bags as Billie and I got into our hotel room in Miami. I felt my jaw hanging open as I stood in front of the glass windows that showed our view of the other beautiful skyscrapers surrounding us with the aqua water behind them.

"Holy shit." I awed.

"I know babe." Billie wrapped her arms around me from behind as she set her head on my shoulder.

We heard a knock on the door causing me to slightly jump because I wasn't expecting someone so soon since we literally just walked into our room.

"Eilish!" I heard a familiar voice squeal from the hallway.

"Corinne!" Billie smiled as they hugged.

"Hey Corinne." I smiled as I walked over to them.

I did tell Billie I would give her a second chance so here's to trying.

"Hi Josie." She said with much less enthusiasm as she walked past me; almost dismissing me.

I gave a what-the-fuck look as I watched her jump onto Billie and I's bed. That was rude. This is why I never tried to be friends with her because she never seemed to give me the time of day.

Billie walked past me, not seeming to notice Corinnes rude behavior, and joined her on our bed. This is not how I envisioned our first few moments in Miami together.

-

After about an hour of third wheeling with Billie and Corinne in our room, there was another knock on the door and soon the door opened revealing Maggie.

"Billie it's time to get ready for the dinner tonight." Maggie said as she joined us.

"Dinner?" I tilted my head as I looked at Billie because she hasn't mentioned anything about a dinner tonight.

"The press dinner?" Corinne said in a duh-tone to me.

"Yeah babe, I forgot to tell you that we have a stupid press dinner tonight." Billie rolled her eyes as she began to stand up.

As if we were playing follow the leader and Billie was the leader, Corinne stood up simultaneously.

"So I hope you brought something hot for tonight." Billie winked, making my cheeks turn pink because she just doesn't care what she says, even in front of her mother.

"Well, I think I'm gonna go get ready," Corinne said, clearly uncomfortable, "see you later Eilish!"

Then she left- without saying a word to me.

"So how am I supposed to dress for this dinner?" I questioned.

"It's gonna be pretty formal, but wear whatever you want. Fuck em bro." Billie shrugged.

Something I admire about Billie is how she really doesn't give a fuck about anything or about following any social standards. She is one hundred percent herself one hundred percent of the time and that's just one more thing I love about her.

"Billie!" Maggie scolded her causing me to laugh to myself and Billie to roll her eyes.

-

"You look good." I said as I walked up behind Billie, who was sitting in a chair getting her hair touched up by her stylist.

"Thank you," she said before turning her head to glance at me, "wow."

She got up as her stylist finished and walked up to me, looking me up and down as she approached.

I was dressed in a black and white patterned mini dress that was strapless and came to mid thigh with a pair of black heals; a little outside of my typical attire.

"Yeesh! You look so fucking good Josie." She shook her head as she continued to check me out with a smirk on her face.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I shook my head with the biggest smile plastered across my face.

"You both ready?" Maggie poked her head into the room.

We both nodded and followed Maggie down to the lobby where we met up with Finneas, who was dressed in a tan suit.

"Well don't you look handsome." I winked at him.

"So do you." He joked, making me chuckle as we made our way out to the car.

The four of us climbed into our car that would be taking us to the dinner.

"You look beautiful Josie." Maggie complimented me.

"Thank you." I blushed.

Billie placed her hand on my thigh as we glanced at one another, grins on both our faces.

-

As we were walking inside to find our seats at the dinner I heard Billie behind me hyping me up, making me immediately laugh.

As I turned I saw her with her phone out and recording me.

Via @wherearetheavocados Instagram story

"I hate you." I laughed as I shook my head and continued up the stairs to see a bunch of tables set up.

"Oh there they are!" Billie shouted as she pointed to a table that had Justin and Corinne already seated at it.

Finneas and I made brief eye contact as Billie raced to the table and both looked annoyed to see you know who.

"Honestly if I were alone this entire tour with the two of them I think I would completely lose my shit, so thank you for being here." He whispered to me as we sat down across from one another with Billie next to me.

"What?" Billie questioned me as I laughed to myself at Finneas' comment.

"Nothing babe." I gave her thigh a pat as Corinne glanced down at my small act, a small frown taking over her face.

Within seconds Corinne regained Billies attention as they began talking, making sure to leave me out so I turned to Finneas and began conversing with him.

-

The next morning we were woken up by a knock on the door. I got out of bed, Billie refusing to get up, to see who it was. I rolled my eyes at who I saw through the peephole.

"Morning Corinne." I said through the small amount I opened the door.

"Hey, is Billie up yet?" She questioned as she tried to look behind me to see if she could spot her.

"No, not really. You just kinda woke us up." I said with annoyance in my tone.

"Oh oops. I can just wait out here for her to get up." She said as she crossed her arms.

This girl is very persistent I must say; she just won't give up.

"I think I'm actually gonna let her get a little more rest since she is performing today. We'll come find you when we're up." I flashed a fake smile as I shut the door.

I let out a sigh as I turned back to our bed, climbing in since I knew Billies alarm wasn't set to go off till eight thirty and its only eight right now.

"Who was it?" Billie mumbled to me, half asleep.

"No one, just get some more sleep." I said as I laid down next to her.

She let out a groan as she moved so she was closer to me, soon making her way into my arms so I was holding her.

"That's better." She sighed into my chest before her breathing slowly became heavier, telling me that she had fallen back to sleep.

I smiled as I placed a kiss on top of her head and rested my eyes as well.

-

After what felt like five minutes, Billies alarm was sounding. I blinked my eyes open as I realized Billie was still nuzzled in my chest. I reached my arm out and turned off the alarm before I attempted to wake her up.

"Time to wake up Bil." I said as I un-cuddled her and gave her shoulder a light shake.

"No." She said as she pulled the blankets over herself.

"Yes babe," I giggled at her, "time to get ready for Rolling Loud."

That's all I had to say to have her jumping out of bed. I knew that'd get her excited; I know how much that girls loves to perform.

Almost like it was on cue, there was another knock on the door.

I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the door once again. I swear to God if that's Corinne I'm going to flip out.

I swung the door open, but was relieved at who I saw. It was Maggie.

"Oh, good morning!" My attitude quickly lightened as I put a smile on display.

"Morning sweetie. Just making my rounds to make sure everyone's up. Is she up?" Maggie raised a brow.

"Yep, just got her up." I grinned.

"Alright, come down to the lobby for breakfast in ten."

I nodded and closed the door.

I really adore Maggie. She is just so sweet. I have yet to see her get mad or be mean once. I don't think that woman has a bad bone in her body.

She also seems to like me so far so that's really good. I worry about Billies family liking me because I really want them to, y'know? This whole tour with Maggie is making me so anxious.

"Breakfast in ten." I informed Billie as I poked my head in the bathroom to see her brushing her hair.

She nodded in understanding before I changed out of my pjs and into something more appropriate to wear in front of Billies entire team.

"Ready?" Billie asked me as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Mhm." I smiled as I stood up to follow her out the door.

"Oh and," Billie stopped walking as we got to the door of our room, "good morning."

She gave me a sweet kiss, leaving traces of mint on my lips from her freshly brushed teeth. I smiled to myself as I followed her out of the room and down to the lobby to decide what todays agenda consists of.

-

authors note:

1. i know billie changed her @ from wherearetheavocados (rip) but im keeping it that for the remainder of the story because it just doesn't feel right to change it

2. i know the bell twins are cancelled & are no longer friends with billie irl but they are a huge part of this story so they're going to remain characters in this story

3. i am bringing in a new character soon who recently just had a ton of controversy go on online & they got "cancelled" too but they fit the plot & taking them out would ruin a lot of what i have planned for this story so just try to not come for my life when that happens

4. thank u so much for being so patient with my slow updates... i really have so much planned for this book & think its gonna come together great, just stick with me i promise!

thats it i love yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.9K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...
358 12 22
when a popular YouTube vlogger gets the opportunity to work with the amazing artist Billie eilish, sparks fly unknowingly. What happens when a straig...
184K 4.8K 82
the third part to the "more than a fan" series read more than a fan and so much more than a fan before reading this or it won't make sense achieved: ...
34.5K 504 9
❝ i still intertwine and cling to my one impossible dream that is more fictional than the works of shakespeare: and that is, to see you face to face...