junebug {adopted by chris mot...

By salem-horror

Maddie had been out on the streets for nearly a week when she was found by Chris. He had been taking out the... More

intro from the author
one • i'm not broken, so don't fix me
two • nicknames
three • mall day with kylie
four • androids are fucking dumb
five • best friends
six • band kid
seven • ricky's hugs
eight • the news
nine • you're not my parents
ten • sparky
a/n (please read)
eleven • birthday
twelve • gaia's day
thirteen • it's hard to love people
fourteen • tour
fifteen • ohio sucks
sixteen • voices and "i love you's"
seventeen • vip and ice cream
eighteen • welcome home!
nineteen • big kids
twenty • first kiss
twenty one • i miss her
twenty two • the visit
twenty three • back on tour
twenty four • figuring some things out
twenty five • palaye royale
twenty six • worry
twenty eight • doctors aren't cool
twenty nine • what'd you do now?
thirty • stay inside
thirty one • goodbye, UK
thirty two • we put the fun in funeral
thirty three • santa's pissed
thirty four • new year's day
thirty five • better
sequel • cry little sister
a/n
question forum
junebug • insider's look

twenty seven • UK

470 17 0
By salem-horror

Maddie's POV

I was getting really fucking tired of yawning  every minute.

We were now in the UK and what do you know, I was extra super tired. I used to get tired spells, but never like this.

Kylie and I were in the couch. I hadn't spent a lot of time with her lately. She ran her fingers through my black hair. We were watching South Park.

The guys were out performing, but I was to tired to go. That made me sad. I always went to shows.

"It's okay, little spider," she said.

I laughed tiredly. "I have a lot of nicknames."

"How many do you have now?"

"Junebug, little spider, mini Emerson, baby bat, creature ... oh, and peach, but only Oliver calls me that."

"How is everyone doing, after Kelly?"

"Okay, I think. We know she's gonna be with us, so that's comforting."

My phone buzzed. Of course, it was Oliver.

Oliver: are you okay? I heard you aren't feeling the best

Me: I'm really tired and idk why

Oliver: I'm sorry, are you going to the dr's?

Me: yea, soon. How's everyone back home?

Oliver: we're okay, still mourning. How's tour?

Me: kinda sucks cuz I'm "sick" and I wish you were here

Oliver: me too

Me: love you

Oliver: love you too

I turned my phone off. I heard the guys shouting and laughing outside, probably having a cigarette. I huffed. They had more fun without me ...

"Maddie, don't say that!" Kylie exclaimed.

"Did I say that outloud?"

She nodded. "Everyone always has more fun when you're here. They're all really sad you couldn't go to their show."

I sighed. "I don't know what's wrong with me! I'm always so tired and I don't know why."

"How much have you been eating?"

"Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with snacks in between, like I usually do."

"Drinking?"

"Four water bottles a day."

"Hmm, maybe we should get you some vitamins?"

"Dad tried. They don't work. We just have to wait until we get back to Scranton and then I'll go to a doctor, I guess."

I heard the bus door open and six sweaty guys walked in. I yawned and buried myself deeper into Kylie's side.

"How was the show?" She asked.

"It's was good, we wish Maddie was there though," Vinny said.

"Me too," I murmured.

I felt someone pick me up, blanket and all, and I looked up to see my Dad. He handed me a bottle of caffeinated tea. "It's only seven, why don't we go out to eat? We haven't spent time together in awhile."

"Mkay," I agreed.

I was set down and I tossed my blanket over Balz's head, giggling. "Hey!" He shouted.

"Come on, come on!" I yelled, grabbing Chris's hand and running out of the bus.

Even that took a lot of energy.

"Should I carry you?" Dad asked worridley.

"I'm okay." I felt my legs getting wobbly and I grabbed onto Chris for support. He picked me up and carried me.

I was tired. Not just physically, I was tired of being so tired. Make sense?

These "tired spells" happen to me sometimes and I don't know what wrong with me lmaooo. Also, I HATE HOW THESE TIME FRAMES ARE SO OFF UGH!
     - salem ♡

Edited and revised
548 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 8.1K 198
Chris motionless and his band is getting on well, him and his band have just gotten off tour and have almost finished their new record Reincarnate. H...
11.1K 306 20
An average girl that's in love with a band gets the chance to interview the lead singer of the band. She starts to realize that Chris Motionless isn'...
4.3K 118 24
Chris and Raven had been friends since they were six. When they were nineteen, Chris fell in love. When they were twenty, Raven left. She never came...
10.5K 193 24
Angel an orphan since she was 3 years old, One day while on tour's day off Ricky and his girlfriend Jamie adopts her. What happens when Chris and Ang...