Am I A GHOST ? [COMPLETE]

dubdubis_QT tarafından

"hmm dahyun-ah, can I ask you something?" • "huh? what's it?" "what if I'm a ghost...d-did you still L-L... Daha Fazla

TEASER?¿
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ THIS

Chapter 17

476 30 11
dubdubis_QT tarafından

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry... Sorry for the all things
Sorry for the all mistakes that I made...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

Only 1 month more and I will become a ghost back...
And...

I will Leave dahyun, my brother...

I looked at her gorgeous face meticulously while she's sleeping peacefully.
She's a truly angel when she's sleeping.

I chuckled and stuck a strand of her hair behind her ear slowly.

"ahh jjinja yeppuda....(so pretty)"
I said and smiled shyly while looked at her face.
"don't say it... I can't even sleep now"
She said pouted and hugged me more tightly while still closed her eyes.

"wake up my princess~ did your brother know about this? " I said and she started to looked at me while her eyes widened.
"god, I didn't tell him! What if he's worry about me now!?" she
Said and quickly climbed out the bed.
She dialed his brother number quickly while I just watched her and giggled at her cuteness action.

"oppaa! I'm sorry I di-  what? F-for 5 days!?" she looked at me while talking with his brother on the phone.
"o-okay.... Huh bye, I will take my l-luggage later in my room!" she ended the call and started to walked near me with blank expression.
I backward walk and make an innocent look.

"hmm what? Why you seem mad?"
I asked her and she stopped her track.
"you keep the secret from me?" she said and pouted.
"secret?" I asked her while standing properly.
"yes secret" she said and seem covered her happiness by bited her lips.

"what?  I di-"
"THANK YOU JIMINNIEEEE! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!" she said happily while jumped over me but luckily I can catch her.
Now her legs was wrapped around on my waist while her both arms wrapped on my neck.

"how did you know that... I love to travel!?" she asked me excitedly.
"hummm I just asked your brother at the office last weeks" I said and she hugged me tightly.
"where did we will go jiminnie?" she asked me and I just pecked her lips.
"it's secret" I said bluntly after gave her a peck.
"yah! What If we will travel to the hot place and I just bring a lot of puffy jackets...what will you gonna do?" she asked me while pouted.

"I will buy and choose you a new one.that more... Yeah you know right? " I said and licked my lips sexily.
"yah! Pervert!" she said and hitted my chest. I just giggled and smiled at her.
"tell me or I won't go" she said and smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes.
"fine."
"so, tell me~" she said while raised her eyebrows.

"we will go to, Hawaii for 4 days... " I said and her eyes widened even more.
"W-what!? You're not kidding me right jiminnie?" she asked me excitedly.
"pft of course I won't" I said and she kissed my cheeks.
"you're the best boyfriend ever!" she said happily.
"I know....I know..."I said and giggled.

"okay now let me go because I want go go downstairs" she said and I just hummed and didn't move an inches.
"jiminnie? Did you hear me ?" she said and pouted.
I smiled and slowly put her down.

When she want to walk, I quickly lift her up by bridal style and throwed myself and her on the bed.
"Yah! What are you doing!?" she hit my chest lightly while laughing.
"nothing I just want to lay on the bed with an angel" I said and pecked her lip.
"what ever" she rolled her eyes and I just giggled at her cuteness.
She stop laughing and looked at me.
"this is my first time go on travel when summer holidays..." she said and smiled weakly.
I raised my eyebrows confusedly.
"but... Your brother said your family always go on tr-"

"yes... But it's a long time ago... I started to miss travel after they go to the overseas because of work... " she said and pouted sadly.
I just looked at her and smiled softly.
"it's okay... I'm here, I will always go on travel with you okay? Don't be sad huh" I said while stroking her cheeks softly.
"thank you jimin-ah" she said and hugged me tightly while put her head on crook of my neck. I kissed on top of her hair and hugged her back.
"let's go to your house and take your luggage okay? " I said and she just nodded.

We climbed out the bed and I took my luggage that are done packing.
While she's go to the downstairs.

"having a nice time huh?"
Chanyeol tease me while sat on the couch and I just looked at him blankly while lift the luggage.

"of course" I said proudly while waiting dahyun in the bathroom.
"I heard from taehyung that you want to bring dahyun on travel...is it true huh?" he asked me and take a sip of coffee.
"yes... She love travel so I think it's a good idea to make her happy." I said and sat on the couch.

"yeah and it's a good idea for you to enjoy your life before it's end...because after that... You will miss her"
Chanyeol said and smile weakly to me. I sighed and fake smiled back to him.

"yeah... I will miss her so m-much... And y-you too... I will miss e-everything" I said and hold my tears.
Chanyeol just nodded slowly.
"I will miss you too... My only one, Little brother... " he said and hold his tear too.
I just looked down and try my best to hold the tears.

"hmm j-jimin? " dahyun slowly tapped my shoulder.
I looked at her and smiled.
"already done?" I asked her and she just nodded slowly.
"uhmm I need to go now,chanyeol...if anything happens, just called me" I said and he just nodded.
"okay.. Take care of her and yourself at there..and good luck!" he hugged me and giggled.
I just smiled shyly and shrugged.

"kajja" I said to dahyun and wave a good bye to chanyeol.
"enjoy it... " chanyeol shouted and I just smiled at him before enter the car.

I enter the car and drive it.
"jimin-ah... Did you keep something from me?" she asked me and I started to feeling confused.

                             --****--

Dahyun pov

"yes... She love travel so I think it's a good idea to make her happy."
"yeah and it's a good idea for you to enjoy your life before it's end...because after that... You will miss her"
"yeah... I will miss her so m-much... And y-you too... I will miss e-everything"
"I will miss you too... My only one, Little brother.."

I still can't stop of that conversation...
I'm confused...
What are they talking about?
Why jimin will miss everything?

"jimin-ah... Did you keep something from me?" I asked him while he's driving.
"huh? What do you mean, my dahyunnie?" he asked me confusedly.
"i-i heard your conversation with  chanyeol early... I'm confused with it"
I said to him and he just sighed.

"nothing... You don't need to know it" he said smiled and I just pouted 
"waeee" I asked him while pouting cutely.
"because you're too cute for it" he said and squish my cheeks with his right hand while giggled.
"yah! You're same likes my brother!  Annoying!" I said and he just giggled while hold my hands with his right hands.

"sorry my chubs~ I can't handle your cuteness hehe" he said and giggled cutely again.
I rolled my eyes and looked at the window.

When he's driving, I can saw that he kept took many glance on me and chuckled.

"I know you can't resist on me, but you need to focus on the road jiminnie pabo!" I said and he just chuckled.

"okay my chubs~ I won't do it again hehe" he said and rubbed of my backpalm hand smoothly.

Cute

                             --****--

After I took my luggage at my house , jimin quickly drive the car to the airport.

"did you already booked it?" I asked him and he just chuckled.
"I already set up all of this travel before you know it " he said and smiled.

"so, you keep this for a long time!?" I asked him and he just nodded.
"you're good at keeping secret huh?" I said and giggled.
"of course, I'm Park Jimin...good at everything" he said and smirked proudly while raised his eyebrows.
I rolled my eyes playfully.
"whatever Mr park jimin" I said and linked my arm with his.

"let's go, I can't wait for it!" I said and he just smiled happily.
We walked happily to the private lane while linking our arm together.
"you seem happy huh?" he asked me and giggled cutely.
"of course... Because this is my first time to sat on the chair of private airplane and... This is my first time to travel with my lovely boyfriend!" I said happily and smiled at him.
He just smiled at me and nodded happily.

"park jimin and park dahyun" jimin said to a workers before enter the private airplane.
"okay, you can enter it now... Welcome to the private airlines Mr and Mrs.."
A workers said and bowed to us.
I just smiled and enter it.

"woww amazing" I said in amazed while walking to our seat.
"we're in the middle section" jimin said and I just nodded.
We walked to the middle section slowly.

"okay this is our section...enjoy it dahyunnie~" he said while take off his cap. "hehe it's so amazing!"I said excitedly and sat on the chair.

He just smiled to me and slide his hand through his hair that can make me blush.
Oh god stop from doing that park jimin
I just bitted my lips nervously while blushing.
He sat beside me and smirked.
"you're blushing huh?" jimin asked me and slowly move his face closer to me.
"jimin-ah... Stop it" I said nervously and try to avoid his stare.
"what?" jimin asked me smirking and move more closer.

Hmm all guy is nervous when the girls tutored them..

I smirked and started to act.
"I just want you to stop... " I said sexily while my hands slowly touch his button of the collar shirt.
He started to gulped nervously and stop smirking.

"uh... W-why?" he said nervously.
"I... Can't resist it... " I said pouting while my hands started to move slowly on his chest and to his stomach that I can felt his hot six packs abs.

I started to gulped when I felt it.
Oh god, dahyunnie... It's just an act to make him stop teasing you...please you can resist it!

I looked at him while my hands started to move closer on his danger spot.
His breathing started to not become properly.
"uhm... I-i need to go to the bathroom" he said nervously and quickly walk away from me. I just giggled at his action.

"yes! You're amazing dahyunnie!" I said and giggled excited.

While waiting for him, I started to feeling sleepy and slowly fall asleep on the couch.

                              --****--
Jimin pov

"she's so cute while sleeping" I giggled while looked at her.
I slowly sat beside her and put her head on my shoulder.
I took the blanket and slowly wrapped it on her.

"I lose early Kim dahyun... Because I didn't ready for it....wait in the hotel, you will lose dahyunnie~" I said and smiled to myself.

I slowly took her hand and kissed it softly while closed my eyes.
I looked at her hand and sighed.

I will miss this...
Her small hands, kissable lips, smooth hair, angel face, smile that can make my day better, cuteness habit, all expression, shiny eyes, cute nose, cheeks that looks like dubu.....
I will miss everything on her

I slowly falls asleep after stared at her for a long time.

                              --****--
Taehyung pov

"appa... "

'I will take her'

"NO I WON'T GIVE HER TO YOU!"

'who are you to not give me to take her?'

"I'm her brother... And Eomma trust me to take care of her and didn't give anyone to take her even though her father. It's my responsibility"

'pft... Trust the old and stupid girl than me?'

"she's not stupid like you!"

'what ever you're saying... I still want to take her... TELL ME WHERE'S SHE NOW!'

" appa, I won't tell you"

'you didn't ta-'

"I help you... I-i tell to her that you're go to the overseas with eomma... For work... She didn't know who are you in reality... She didn't know it, she's still think that Eomma is alive and you're kind, she's always said to me that she's miss Eomma and Appa... DID YOU KNOW IT!? AND NOW YOU WANT TO SELL HER FOR BUY THAT SH*T DRUGS!?"

'just shut up little sh*t and tell me where's she now! If you're not tell me where's she now... I will find and kill you!'

"I-i... Fine... S-she's will go on travel at Hawaii for 4days.."

'okay.. Noted... That's my kids,  you're a good boy... I will give you reward'

"I-i... Thank you... "

'see you next month ... Because I want to invite you to watch some nice and amazing movies starring by your little sister...'

"huh? "

'bye'

I sighed after the call ended.

"arghhhh what I'm gonna do now!?..."
I pulled my hair because of frustration and started to crying.

"I'm.. S-sorry eomma... I-i broke the promise...i failed... "
I said to myself while crying.

"my princess dahyunnie,.... I'm sorry for not being a good and the best brother... "

Hyeee! Sorry for late update!
Because I'm on travel lol.
But I'm back now 😂💗

So, I wnt to ask you guys, can you guys suggest me dahmin books or jimin ff books (wattpad only) ?  I'm bored nw so I want to read it 😂 :D

But I already read the dahmin books from ehyunjin it's so amazing! 😆💜 you guys can read it too! Huhu!

Btw, this story is gonna reach 2k readers!  Hehe thank you! 💜
Ilysm! 💓

So that's all! Don't forget to vote and comment! Bye!  See you on another chapter! 💜💗

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2K 95 15
"will you treat me better Mr. Jeon?" Top koo/ bottom tae ♡
110 2 1
"Hello" was a pretty simple thing and Taehyung complimented himself for not saying something stupid. But it seemed that the boy didn't expect it and...
22.2K 1.6K 61
"You know... It might end up well. You with Jimin. Why do you hate him so much? Did anything happen between you guys before?" "I don't hate him." "Th...
25.1K 1.2K 30
"can you be my mother ?" ; dahmin