Black Widow/ Natasha Romanoff...

By Foreign-baby

contains G!P These short stories was written already , I just changed the characters names because I wanted t... More

Interns
Interns Part 2
Next Level
Next Level Part 2
Next level part 3
Partners
Partners Part 2
Street Racer
Car Tingz
Wisdom Tooth
High School
Help me
Psycho
Clashin
Girlfriend
Guidance
Mother may I
Met Gala
Past and Present
Guidance part 2
Mother may I part 2
Mistress
Pay the Price
Mother may part 3
Baby girl
Girl Crush
Give me Love

Interns Part 3

4.2K 96 59
By Foreign-baby

"My mom wants to meet you babe" Natasha said as soon as You walked into the apartment.

"W-why?" You asked nervously.

"Because you're fucking her daughter" Natasha said following you to the room.

"Well I'm not just fucking her daughter. I also take her out, buy her shit, and listen to her lame ass jokes" You said joking about the last part.

"Well maybe Clint would like to hear my jokes" Natasha Said bring up your neighbor that always flirt with Nat.

"Yeah let me know if you want a broken jaw" You said stripping out your clothes.

"is Wanda here?" You asked.

"No, she left for work a few minutes before you pulled up.

You walked over to Natasha's dresser looking inside where she kept your clothes.

" where did you put my clothes?" You asked.

" I told you to stop leaving your shit here, my girlfriend came over today so I had to hide it somewhere" Natasha joked going to get the clothes she washed.

Grabbing your clothes from the basket nat turned and You wrapped your hand around Her neck pressing her against the nearest wall.

"Stop playing with me girl" You said to your girlfriend.

That only made Natasha laughed, biting on her lower lip as she looked up at You.

" I don't even know why I did that, you like that shit crazy ass" You said letting go of Natasha,taking the clothes from her going to the bathroom.

Natasha followed You in the bathroom sitting on the chair she had in the corner.

"How was work baby?She asked.

"Pretty good. Got into an argument with Wilmer" she said taking her briefs off before turning the water on.

Natasha didn't even hear what You said. She was too busy staring at your package, you laughed when you caught Natasha looking.

"Hey, eyes up here" you laughed covering your junk.

" I don't care I can look at your boobs too" She said.

" maybe if you join me in the shower you can get it" You said with a smirk as you got in the shower.

"Oh I'm gonna get it" Natasha said stripping out her clothes.

Once Natasha got in she wrapped her arms around Your neck pulling you down for a kiss. Your hands immediately going down to grip her ass. Natasha ran her hand down towards Your dick, she wasn't shocked that you was already on hard. Making her way down to her knees before taking your dick in her mouth.

"Fuck" You moaned feeling the warmness of her mouth.

You watched as Natasha took your dick in her mouth, it was satisfying to you to see Her try to take all of you in her mouth. Natasha made eye contact with You as she deep throat your dick, moving her hand down to play with your balls.

"Mmm. Get up here" You said picking Her up.

You turned Natasha around bending her over making the water hit the arch of her back. Natasha let out a moan when You smacked her ass. Running your dick through Natasha's folds before pushing inside of her. Natasha pushed her hand against your thigh so she could adjust to your size. You griped Natasha's waist before you started thrusting inside of her.

"Fuck baby, you're tight as fuck" You moaned,slowing down so you wouldn't cum so quick.

Natasha moved her hand between her legs rubbing her clit.

"Baby" she moaned.

"Oh God!Fuck me harder please daddy" Demi moaned out.

You pulled out of Natasha before turning her around and picking her up. Sliding right back in her pussy with ease. She wrapped her arms around Your neck kissing your lipsbefore moving down to his neck leaving a light hickey.

" I'm about to cum baby" Natasha moaned.

Hearing that she was close you started pounding Natasha's pussy, loving the sounds you were receiving from her. You looked at Natasha seeing her face get all red, you stopped your movement to see what was wrong with your girlfriend.

"Fuck! Don't stop!" Natasha screamed rocking her hips as she came.

"You ok?" You asked kinda out of breath.

"Yes" she mumbled laying her head on Your shoulder.

"You got all red in the face, I thought something was wrong" you said rubbing her back.

" I was about to cum but then it stop, like I was there but I didn't burst until you hit my spot that last time" nat chuckled  before getting down.

"Did you cum?" She asked.

"No but I'm not done with you yet but I want to shower first" you said pecking her lips.

//////

"She's going to fall in love with your mother. It's hard not to, I fucking love that lady" Wanda said.

" you definitely don't take after your mom, she's too damn nice"

"Oh remember when we came back to my house after the movies and she was fussing at my dad" Natasha laughed.

"Oh I remember! That was my first time hearing her go off like that" Wanda said laughing with Natasha.

"What y'all talking about?" You asked sitting down next to Natasha with your lunch.

" Nat's mom" Wanda Said.

"Is she mean?" You asked.

"Ha! That lady is no where near mean"

"I'm meeting her Saturday"'You said to Naya and you opened your bowl of salad.

"You have nothing to worry about, now Natasha's dad on the other hand... he's kind of mean. He stood in the living room holding his shotgun staring at Natasha's boyfriend at the time on prom night" Wanda said.

"Why?" You laughed.

"It was prom night, teens get fucked" Wanda said.

"And he took me straight home after prom, I didn't even get a kiss out of him" Natasha Chuckled.

"Hey Nat do you think your mom still fucking your dad?" Wanda asked out of the blue causing You to bust out laughing.

"Oh yeah, I'm not afraid to ask my mom about her sex life. But she always tells me she's very happy with her sex life" Natasha stealing a bite of your salad before smelling at you.

" I know my mom still rides my dad. Walked in on them" Wanda said.

Natasha let out a laugh, leaning her head on Your arm.

" I don't ask my mom about none of that shit. I don't want to know about her sex life at all" You said.

Natasha checked her pager when it went off, she slowly got up as she gathered all her trash.

"I'll talk to you guy later" She said pecking your lips.

"Heyyy! What about me?" Wanda said playfully.

Natasha rolled her eyes before quickly pecking Wanda's lips. You watched your girlfriend walk away before turning your attention back to Wanda.

Don't kiss my girl again" you said.

"Oh please I fucked your girl plenty of times" Wanda said getting up leaving.

//////

"Mom? Dad?" Natasha called out coming through the door with You behind her.

" kitchen sweetie" Carla Said.

"Hey" Natasha said coming in the kitchen greeting her mom.

"He- my god you're tall" Carla Said looking at you.

"She's 6'3" Natasha said with a smirk.

"But anyways... mama this is Y/N, Y/N this is my mom Carla" Natasha said introducing them.

"It's nice to meet you Carla" You said holding your hand out to greet her.

Instead of shaking Your hand back Carla pulled you into a hug.

"Your dad is in the bathroom, he'll be down in a second" Carla Said.

Natasha pulled out a chair,pushing you down in the seat before sitting on your lap.

"How's your YouTube channel going so far Natasha?" Her mother asked.

"Great! I have a bunch of fans who wants me to do another video with you" She said grinding her butt down against Your crotch without being noticed by her mom just to tease you.

"Thats nice. Just let me know" Carla Said.

You grabbed Natasha's waist to stop her from moving.

"So how's the hospital going you guys?" She asked.

"Pretty good if I'm being honest and I gets to work beside this babe" Natasha said smiling at you.

"Y/N what is it you do?" Carla asked.

"Oh, um... I'm in charge of the surgical residents" You said.

"Do you plan on moving up?" Carla asked.

"Yes, I'm actually working on becoming the chief of surgery"you said.

As You were talking with Natasha's mom Nat began moving her butt against You again. She jumped when You pinched her side.

" well that's good sweetie, you can do it" she said.

" do what?" Frank said coming into the kitchen.

"Daddy!" Natasha said going over to hug her dad.

"Hey baby girl" he said smiling at his daughter.

You stood up to greet Natasha's dad, standing there awkwardly.

"Who the hell is that?" Frank said pointing at You.

"Frank dont be rude. This is Natty's girlfriend, Y/N" Carla Said.

"Girlfriend!? You didn't tell me about having a girlfriend. And we agreed you wouldn't date until you're 30" he said.

"Dad, I was 8" Natasha said.

" it's nice to meet you sir" You said holding out your hand.

Frank looked at You before shaking your hand.

" my daughter is not a pit stop so don't treat her like one or I'm gonna have to break my foot off in your ass" Frank said.

" oh no. It's nothing like that, I love your daughter and I plan on spending the rest of my life with her.... well if she let me" you said looking at Natasha.

"Awee, how cute" Carla Said.

Natasha smiled over at You, you was everything she was looking for in a person.

" I love you" Natasha said for the first time.

You was shocked when Natasha said she loved you. You wanted to tell her personally for awhile now.

"Yeah?" You asked with a smile.

Natasha nodded her head, returning the smile back to You. You walked over to Natasha forget her parents were in the same room, pulling her in for a kiss.

" Frank our baby is in love" Carla Said smiling at her daughter and you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.4K 41
Just like the title says, a series of Avengers imagines. I do not own any of the characters in this book except (y/n) you. Requests are still open, s...
100 4 5
Natasha Romanoff x Female reader stories ‼️Every chapter is a different story‼️ (The "long story, all kinds" was originally supposed to be the whole...
75.1K 910 53
Just a book of Natasha Romanoff Imagines because I haven't seen that many for her. Feel free to send requests. This book is more directed to females...
15.4K 494 26
Two girls A huge past An unbreakable link Lost memories Warning: I do not own any of the Marvel caracters but i do own the story so don't steal or...