The Alpha's Sweetheart

LetyourColorsBurst által

Mia Davis taken and put in a cell after Rogue's took over her pack. It's been a year, barely food, no showers... Több

Chap. #1
Chap. #2
Chap. #3
Chap. #4
Chap. #5
Chap. #6
Chap. #7
Chap. #8
Chap. #9
Chap. #10
Chap. #11
Chap. #12
Chap. #13
Chap. #14
Chap. #15
Chap. #16
Chap. #18
Chap. 19#
Chap. 20#
Chap. 21#
Chap. 22#
Chap. 23#
Chap. 24#
Chap. 25#
Chap. 26#
Chap. 27#
Chap. 28#
Chap. 29#
Chap. 30#
Chap. 31#
Chap. 32#
Chap. 33#
Chap. 34#
Chap. 35#
Authors Note!!!
Chap. 36#
Chap. 37#
Chap. 38#
Chap. 39#
Chap. #40
Authors Note!

Chap. #17

82K 2.3K 151
LetyourColorsBurst által

Mia-

"Who's that?" I ask dumbly as all Jason's men, brothers, and himself crowd in his office.

I push through them till hands grab my waist, I yelp in surprise.

Jason growls and all the men freeze, falling silent besides the hands on my waist.

"This belongs to you," Alec says handing me over the desk swiftly into Jason's awaiting arms.

I growl at him and he smirks sending me a wink.

He earns a growl from Jason, and his arms tightening around my waist as I'm in his lap.

My backs against his chest, I feel the intimidating growl vibrate through him shaking my body.

"River Wood pack wants a fight. I already have clues that they've been working with rogues. The Skins, their after Mia still." Jason's strong voice shakes the room, a cold shiver chills down my spine sending goose bumps down my arms and legs.

Jason rubs my arms softly, the heat warming me and calming me down.

"How do you know they want a fight?" Nick wonders and I chuckle earning me strange glances.

"He called, and I answered, he asked who I was and I said Luna. Than he told Jason I was still a pup, he's a dick." I say as chuckles evolve around the room.

"It's okay Mia, Alec and Jason call me a pup all the time. We're pups together, and so are the boys." Max says jerking his thumb back and Derek, Kane, Adam, and Eric all smiling.

"This is true, but their just as immature as we." I say and he nods giving me a high five. Jason scowls at me, but evilly chuckles.

"As if, your the most stubborn, immature women I know babe." Jason says and I roll my eyes playfully grumbling to myself. I cross my arms over my chest and lean back on Jason's hard chest, while crossing me legs, still grumbling.

"You always talk to yourself?" My head snaps up to a smirking Alec, I growl flipping him off.

"Does your face always look like that?" I snap back, 'Ooohhh's,' erupt in the room along with laughter.

"Shush, you too we have bigger problems then that." Jason orders after our laughter is over.

I throw a pen at Alec and it bounces off his head.

"Uh!" He shouts staring at me accusingly.

Jason's hand smacks my thigh softly, I giggle and turn to him as he whispers in my ear.

"That wasn't nice, Sweetheart." He says and I smirk rubbing my hand up and down his thigh.

He growls, gripping my thighs tightly.

"Tease," He growls and I smile continuing.

"Is the Alpha Kevin big or is he like a pup?" I wonder out catching attention.

"He's a pup," They all say together and I laugh hard.

"Ha! And he had the nerve to call me a pup? Douche bag," I growl earning chuckles as I growl.

"Ah, little Mia what are we gonna do with you? Always have to make the meetings amusing." Alec says raising an eye brow jokingly.

"You want another pen to the head?" I wonder and he shakes his head no, eyes widening.

"Then shut up, Alec." I say with sass and he growls softly.

I lean over putting my butt in full view of Jason before squeaking slightly pulling the phone into my lap. I sit back down and angrily call his number.

He answers on the third ring with a snicker.

"You have the nerve to call me a pup, when you're one too? Such a douche bag, idiot!" I shout before slamming the phone down, I look up and see all the guys mouths ajar.

"Who was that?" Max and Nick say together, giving me confused looks.

"Kevin," I say simply, it's quiet a minute as they all stare at me, eyes widened and completely in shock.

It's not until Jason starts laughing his beautiful laugh breaking the silence.

"Oh God, I love you, Mia." Jason says out of breath once their all finished laughing.

And a minute later the phone rings, Jason goes to answer the phone but I bet him too it.

"Yes?" I drawl out placing the phone on speaker so everyone can hear more clearly.

"How dare you, you little bitch!" He hisses into the phone an Jason growls loudly.

I cover his mouth as he goes to speak.

"Pup, you're a whore. You deserve what I said, at least I have a mate. And he can kick you ass, even I can kick your ass!" I laugh out hearing him growl on the other end.

Jason's chest rises heavily, trying to calm down.

I place a hand on his chest smiling, I take my hand away and see him smiling back.

"Kevin, call my mate another name and I'll have you head." Jason hisses slamming the phone down, ending the conversation.

"We'll then," I say awkwardly staring at the men, scratching the back of my head.

After myself, Derek, Kane, Adam, and Eric all got kicked out of the office, we decided to make food.

But, we needed to but food, so now I'm stuck with four idiots in the supermarket.

"I want pasta!" Derek yells in my right ear.

"No, steak! I need meat!" Kane yells in my left and I sigh.

"Shut up," I hiss and they all stare at me.

Twenty minutes later, now that we've all settled on food we pack it in the car.

I turn around, and jump back a few feet.

A guy is about ten feet from us, staring at us. There's something eerily familiar about him, it's creepy.

"Hey," I whisper nudging Derek, and Kane with my elbows.

"What?" Kane wonders turning around, he freezes midway and his body tenses up.

Derek grabs me by my arms quickly flinging me behind him, all the boys crowd around me, protecting me.

"What are you doing here? How'd you get in? Does Alpha Samuel know you're here, Lance?" Derek growls as I peak between their arms as I watch the scene.

"I'm visiting, you're little Luna is a joy to watch, she's a cutie too. Alpha Samuel did we'll," Lance says his eyes glaring into mine.

There's something about him, he looks familiar, very familiar.

Then it hits me, I gasp loudly catching everyone's attention.

"You're the guy that was in the woods a few weeks ago." I say and he smirks nodding likely.
I see Kane move his lips, but is quiet. He's mind linking Jason probably.

"Why?" I call out and he chuckles with a shrug.
"Luna, you know Alpha Kevin if I'm correct, right?" He wonders, I growl but nod as my fists ball up.
"We'll nice to meet you finally, I'm his Beta, Lance." He says with a smile, my heart literally drops and fear courses through my body.

I know Jason is feeling my fear, I can tell his wolfs getting closer to mine, he's coming.

"Why are you here?" I wonder stepping from behind the boys getting angry, knowing he's been here a while.
"To watch you, Luna." He says simply and I growl angrily.
"Why," I ask and he sighs, shrugging with a sad smile.

"You're parents wanted to be updated on their daughter, I have to give them their last wishes." He says harshly, and that's when my wolf breaks. I've been holding her at bay since he's been here, but I'm pissed, I can't anymore.

I shift running after him, his eyes widen as he shifts as we'll, but he isn't quick enough.
By time he shifts I've already pinned him down snarling in his face.

Funny, my wolfs a little bigger then his, but he's a little husky then me.
He growls back snapping his teeth but can't get close. I bit down at his neck, just enough to drawl blood and he howls out in pain.

"Mia!" I hear shouted, it's Jason but I can't right now.
I'm thrown off Lance but land on my paws still in a protective stance, snarling.

A beautiful midnight black wolf steps in front of me as Lance gets close to me.
I lean my nose on Jason's back in a form of love.

I see everyone has shifted and all the boys standing at my sides and behind me slightly. Max, Alec, and Nick flank Jason, like usual.

Jason growls loudly at Lance making him back up.
Then his head snaps backs to mine, and he snarls making me back up.
His eyes drift over my body making sure I'm not hurt before back to Lance.

"Go home, Mia now." Jason says mind linking me, I want to fight back, badly but instead I listen.
I growl at Jason loudly and see him tense up. I take off down the ground towards home, I know I have the boys on my trail, and I honestly don't care as long as it isn't Jason.

Once I'm home, I change and have a shower quickly throwing on skinny jeans and a long, comfortable white knitted sweater, with black socks.
I fix my hair, blow drying it before leaving it down in it's natural soft waves.

I practically jump down the steps, and see the boys dressed, but tense.
All their heads snap to mine as I stomp by into Jason's office. They follow watching me go behind his desk to the phone.

I punch in a number as their heavy stares meet my eyes.

"Hello-." He starts but I cut him off quickly.
"Where's my parents, you prick!" I scream into the phone angrily, my chest rising heavily.
Derek comes to my side and side hugs me, making my left shoulder hit his chest as he holds my shaking body.

Kevin laughs and I growl making all the boys step closer leaning on the desk.

"Fine, until you answer me don't expect you're Beta back." I say, and his laughing stops quickly and is replaced with a growl.

I hear the front door slam and foot steps enter, I ignore them.

"You have twenty- four hours to tell me where they are, or you're Beta dies, think wisely, Kevin." I spit at him before slamming the phone down ending the call.

I don't know I'm crying until the stain Derek's shirt comes into view.
I close my eyes trying to calm down but it's not working.

"What happened?" Jason growls and my eyes open seeing him furious in the middle of the room.

"Get ready for a war," I say softly and he growls loudly at me slamming his fists on his desk, making a crack erupt through the room.

I close my eyes again, mistake.
Memories flood back into my mind and my body shakes harder.

I scream escapes my lips, and I hear my name being called slightly but it's fading away. I can't hear them anymore, I don't feel Jason.

"Hey, sex- toy," The rogue Matt says, his hand trailing down my body before landing a punch into my gut.

That's the last thing I remember before everything goes black, and I've slipped into dark memories where I can't escape.

Remember to vote.. Please.. one click.. Just vote.

Ugh! Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy as hell. And then I got sick, and stayed in bed all day, then I went out yesterday, and now I'm here! :)

And I'm almost a year with my boy friend! I'm excited and happy and yeah. :)

Alright sorry for the wait hope you guys like the chapter!

Remember to Vote! And comment!

Enjoy!

xx

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

273K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
1M 42.7K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
5.6M 153K 38
-COMPLETED- Audrey Allen had lived her entire life in the Dark Root pack, and every minute of it had been dreadful. Well, perhaps not every minute of...
768 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...