The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

41: IQ test

2K 62 23
By BlueChipMochi

WONWOO POV:

"Hyung, are you alright? Is your ankle alright? You keep spacing out ever since we got back from playing futsal last time." A voice stopped my train of thoughts.

I immediately pressed my lips into a line behind the mask.

"Yeah, I'm okay. My ankle is recovering so fast, thanks to Haeun." I smiled at the moment of Haeun treated my injury.

My heart pounded rapidly at the thought of Haeun.

"So, you've found your dream girl?" Dokyeom asked. We were both waiting for Haeun and other boys at the our usual table in the cafeteria .

"What do you mean?" I asked back, glancing at Dokyeom with brows raised.

"Your childhood friend. From what you had told us about her, I think Haeun and your friend shared same personality." He beamed me a look.

I did not know what to say, so there was a silence between us. I wished I could tell Dokyeom now that Haeun and my beloved childhood friend was the same person, and for me, it was my past lover.

I knew my friends would found it soon. When the right time comes.

"I don't know... with Haeun, I guess we are getting closer and I am happy around her." I said sincerely.

"I bet you feel the same right? You're always so excited around her. I mean, all of you." I added.

"She could make people happy and angry with her just own existence." Dokyeom said thoughtfully and we heard someone grumbling with so much annoyance.

I quickly recognized that voice.

"I swear, Hoshi. You make that sick voice again and you're dead. And Seungkwan ugh, I don't understand why did you agree with Mr.Kang again. It's not like-"

"Arasseo, just one day. I'm also a busy person you know." Seungkwan scoffed while Hoshi just chuckled.

"I think I'll be a pigeon the moment she stop triggering at people." Dokyeom sighed shaking his head as Haeun reached the table and took a seat.

I was trying to contain my laugh.

"Dokyeom! You are not trying to fight with me, right?" She fake a smile while gritting her teeth.

"Oooooh! They served your favourite food, bulgogi." Dokyeom quickly changed the topic when he saw the delicious meal on someone's tray.

Instantly, I saw Haeun's lips changed from a frown to a cheerful smile.

"Just because I'm starving, three of you are safe. " Haeun rolled her eyes and stood up from her seat to get in the line and take the food.

I chuckled at her quick change of emotions. How cute can she be..

"Aigoo, no one can stop her." Seungkwan commented.

"The best way to stop her is by offering her food. Let's go Seungkwan-ah, I'm hungry too." Dokyeom continued, and he swung his arm around Seungkwan's shoulder. The two quickly ran to qeue up behind Haeun.

She threw her head to the back in frustration as Dokyeom and Seungkwan bugging her. My heart fluttered looking at her smile when Hansol and Minghao came beside her.

But before Minghao could reach for her hair to mess it up, she managed to stop his hand.

"Excuse me, don't look at my cousin that much. It's so obvious that you like her." Hoshi cleared his throat, giving me a disapproved look.

I smiled sheepishly at him as I rubbed my neck.

"Am I? What to do, Hoshi? I can't control my feelings." I smirked and tilted my head to the side.

"Yah, are you kidding me?!" Hoshi grimaced.

"I'm not."

"What's this? I don't get it. You lied to me, didn't you, Wonwoo-yah?" He narrowed his eyes and looked straight at me.

"About what?" I furrowed my eyebrows, couldn't understand what he was trying to say.

"About meeting her for the first time?"

Those words hit me like bullet. Wait, don't tell me Hoshi already know everything. I was sure that Uncle Jaehun did not tell him, just yet.

"Because your mom and you give so much attention to Haeun. She even asked me about Haeun's backstory which make me a bit uneasy."

I completely froze to the ground upon hearing that. I felt my chest tightened at the tought of Hoshi must be felt something was off. My mother despised Haeun so much and lately after knowing that I had meet her again, my mother kept on pushing me to transfer school to join the national team. I was so frustated because she always do everything in her way without concern about my feeling.

"Yah Wonwoo, answer me!"

I snapped up to look at Hoshi, surprised.

"Hm? Oh, It's just a coincidence, Hosh. You're so funny. I'm not lying to you." I said, at the same time trying to avoid his eyes.

"Kwon Soonyoung!"

We turned around only to look at Mingyu who was walking towards us while crossing his arms.

"Mingyu? Since when were you there?" Hoshi asked.

"Mr.Kang remind you to submit the homework before you go home." He said and Hoshi nodded.

"Oh, arasseo. Thank you."

"Mingyu, I thought you wouldn't join us." I wore a smug look as if looking down at him.

"Don't worry, I don't wanna pick a fight with you." He looked at me seriously before he let out an awkward cough. "How's your ankle?"

I was surprised to hear that. I smirked and looked at Mingyu with amusement as he sat beside me.

"It's fine. Thanks for the concern." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"That's good, both of you need to quit arguing. Please don't make a scene again." Hoshi crossed his arms before pouted at me and Mingyu.

AUTHOR POV:

"Kwon Soonyoung, don't make that face." You said, putting the tray on table before sat next to him.

Hoshi scrunched his nose beaming at you, "Do I look cute?" His voice was sick sweet again.

"Go to die." You cussed and heard Wonwoo and Mingyu snorted causing you to look up at them.

For a brief moment, Mingyu and you stared at each other before looked away at the same time and you let out a small sigh.

You raised your brows ,seeing them sitting together,"Oh, both of you are bestfriend now?"

Thats when Mingyu and Wonwoo dropped their smile in no time and scoffed at each other. You let out a small smile causing the two handsome lad to be awestrucked.

"You guys are like a couples." You commented.

"Yah! I am a straight guy." Wonwoo and Mingyu said in unison.

"Tch," You huffed playfully.

"Mmm! Smell~!" Dokyeom sat down beside Mingyu, putting his tray down and held his chopsticks with his eye smile.

"Looks so delicious! I wanna eat too!" Hoshi smiled sheepishly and got up to drag Wonwoo and Mingyu along but Mingyu refused so they left him there.

You started to feel uneasy as you were sitting exactly acrossing Mingyu.

You just hope Dokyeom would not go anywhere and turn the situation into an awkward one as there were only three of you left at the table.

(Haeun, Dokyeom, Mingyu)

You were about to shove the food into mouth when wihout any warn ,Dokyeom stood up to the sink intending to wash his hand, and leaving you with Mingyu alone.

"Shit.." You mumbled, that only audible for you.

You put your chopsticks down slowly while Mingyu remained silent. You turned to look at Mingyu who was still sitting , perfectly caught him looking at you. He turned away, pretending to fix his bangs.

You did not know what to do. It felt like the time was ticking really slowly as you almost dying from bearing the tense. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk either but you were wondering if he wanted to eat lunch.

"Min-" you were cut off when he suddenly stood up and left the cafeteria. You stared at his back while he walked away until his shadow was completely gone. You were left speechless.

Then Seungkwan, Hansol and Minghao came to the table after Mingyu left away.

"Where's that tall man?" Seungkwan frowned and you just simply shrugged.

"Hoshi! Come here faster!" You yelled with your hungry face to prevent Seungkwan ask more.

Hearing that, Wonwoo chuckled while shaking his head. They walked towards the table and sat at their seats.

"We will eat well!" Everyone said in unison and started to crave for the food.

---------------------------

It was a self study session so basically all the students were given their own space to study everywhere around the school. However you were on other case because you were walking around the school ground alone.

You just wanted to be with yourself, and cleared your mind. You took a seat on the bench under a tree before closed your eyes with a heavy heart.

No matter hard you tried to ignore the guilt, it was still eating you. All you could do was acting innocent while eating lunch with the boys earlier. Mingyu also did not speak anything. You knew that he was not okay.

Truthfully, you were angry at him. You were intended to help him out but he did not appreciate it at all but got pissed off which left you dumbfounded. Up until now, it was still confusing for you, because both of you were upset at each other but no one was willing to straight it out.

You sighed and took out your phone from school's skirt to see the selca that you and Mingyu took at a cafe before the storm happened.

You scoffed to yourself as you looked at the picture. "Tch, why did I smile so much? It looks like I have a seizure."

"I still need to figure it out,ugh" You groaned in annoyance as you shoved the phone into your pocket.

"What's concerning you, my princess?" Hoshi suddenly appeared.

"Yah, you have to study and not to be here." You crossed your arms clearly not like the idea he was there. Hoshi scowled before sat beside you

"Then, how about you Haeun. Your bet with Uncle Jaehun to do well in this upcoming exam, is it still on?" He cocked his brow.

"I even signed in to an academy for a month, you hamster. Don't see my effort enough yet?" You rolled your eyes and you heard him chuckled.

You looked at him with a frown as you did not find any of it seems to be funny.

"Haeun-ah, I'm sure you will do it very well. So, you won't tell me what's in your mind?" Hoshi asked again and you pursed yout lips.

"Nothing. Can I ask you something?" You replied instead.

Hoshi did some thinking, "Sure,"

"How much do you know about me? About my past?" You asked curiously as the question had been lingered in your head for such a long time. But, you just did not find the right time to speak it out.

"Out of blue? Why?" His eyes widened.

"Just answer me, Soonyoung." You replied with a demanding tone.

"Aish that temper." He scoffed but began eventually, "Hmm.. I know that your father abusive side, your stepmother, decease mother.. that you had transfered school many times, and then, that you are rude cold and ugly-"

"Yah! I know that too, you don't have to remind me." You cut him off from downgrading your bad side even more with a fake smile. Hoshi chuckled as he was just teasing you.

"Really? That's it?" You inquired.

"Hmm.. I know that you have many secrets including that you and Mingyu are fighting." Hoshi replied. His lips slowly stretched into a soft smile.

"We're not fighting. You know that puppy can be so sensisitive, even with Wonwoo." You sighed quietly before looked away.

Hoshi frowned, " Haeun-ah, have you seen Wonwoo before? I mean before I introduced him to you."

"Why?"

"Just because." He shrugged, and you were doing some thinking.

"Ah, I think I've met him nearby our cafe." You replied as you were getting up.

"Alone?" He asked again and you nodded and noticed a suspicious glint in his eyes.

Hoshi glanced at you for a moment, then he stood next to you. Both of you walked over to the class building and walked slowly in the hallway.

"Hoshi, I think you're full aware of me not getting used with a big circle of friend," You said awkwardly and let out a sigh.

"But, if it is true the way you see me, cold and ugly, why did all of you still wanted to be friend with me? It's not like I don't like it but-"

"Haeun-ah, for god sake! Just beacause. We don't really need a reason to be friend with you." You saw Hoshi smiling, and it was a sincere smile where he meant what he had said.

"You know, Haeun.. I'm glad that you appeared in our life." He added and assured you with a smile.

You turned to look at him and blinked a few times. You were surprised at his meaningful words.

"I told you, that I really want a younger sister. And seeing you here, living with me and do things that sibling always do, making me so happy with it. Dokyeom and others are loud and noisy before but now even more livelier when you're around. You even made Mingyu and Seungkwan join us." He smirked before changed into his gummy smile.

"Hoshi, you're saying..it is my fault that you didn't get to play futsal properly last time?"

Hoshi gasped dramatically," You should use your brain for study," He smirked and you rolled your eyes. "But no, I mean that's a good thing because I really hope Mingyu and Wonwoo will stop being childish." He looked at you.

You two reached your class only to greet with two voices, or to be exact two quarell voices. Both of you stopped by the door ,looking at them.

"It has nothing to do with anyone. You won't understand me and I don't ask for you to understand." Wonwoo scoffed.

"Who says I want to understand you though." Mingyu frowned.

Hoshi immediately rolled his eyes at Mingyu and Wonwoo. He sighed then looked at you with an annoyed expression.

"See, they won't stop being childish but always been together." He nagged before approached the two boys.

"Wonwoo, what are you doing in our class?" He walked to Mingyu and Wonwoo and they turned to their side.

"I just come back from director's office with this kid and decided to come here." Wonwoo replied.

The bell rang as mark of the end of self study session and its time to go home. Still standing by the door, you internally cheers as you finally got to go home and sleep.

But suddenly something across your mind causing you to groan in frustation. You mood deflated as you walked over to your seat. You fake a cry thinking how your sleep time would be gone.

Little did you know, the three boys were watching you and they giggled under their breath seeing your cute reaction.

"Why with her? That smile disappeared like a flash." Mingyu commented. He wanted to see that smile a little bit longer.

"Probably, she is happy to go home but something is bothering her." Wonwoo turned to look at Hoshi for explaination.

Hoshi let out a small laugh while covering his mouth, " Haeun attends an academy starting from today and she cannot get to sleep like she always do."

You did not hear them as you were busy arranging your stuff into the bag. You rolled your eyes as you remembered the day you and Jaehun making a bet.

With that, applying an academy ruined your usual sleep time.

------------------------------------

"Wonwoo?"

You were momentarily surprised to see Wonwoo stood before you. To be exact, you both were, because his brown eyes widened as he blinked at you in confusion, just like a cute little cat.

"Oh, Haeun-ie." He tugged a wide smile across his lips after he had recovered from the shock. But, he was wearing mask so you could not see it.

At the moment, you could see that he was holding the most curious eyes with his glued stared at you. You were getting annoyed at him and decided to tell him why you were coming to this very building.

An academy that you attended for just a month.

"I made a deal with Uncle Jaehun, I have to do well in this upcoming exam." You glanced at Wonwoo which now had his parted lips.

"Ah, right. I've heard about that from Hoshi." He said as both of you now walking together towards the class.

Even though you felt weird and mad to accept him as friend the last time you guys met, you couldn't hide that those feeling towards him got faded as each time he was always join the lunch at school cafeteria with Hoshi, Seungkwan, Hansol, Minghao, Dokyeom and Mingyu.

Although, it would be some time that Wonwoo and Mingyu quietly bickered to each other.

"I don't know that you're attending the same academy." You glanced at him and not expecting him to heave a sigh.

"I have to.. because I missed almost every topics because of all the practices and races. My mother forces me."

Your expression changed at the moment you saw how he whined. You had your eyebrows scrunched while looking at his side profile, curious like hell. But you couldn't mutter what had been in your mind.

"Back to earth, Haeun." Wonwoo shook your shoulder.

You shook your head and tucked a few strand of hair behind your ear. "Yeah, I was just.. lost in thoughts."

Seeing the lecturer coming through the hall, everyone quickly scurried to their seats. It took you a whole second to noticed that Wonwoo slid into the seat beside you.

"But, aren't you always have a good grade? Even your IQ test is higher than me." He whispered against your ear when everyone had their faces on their book.

You looked up, you head tilted to the side.

"How did you know that? I never told anyone about my IQ test."

Oh oh wonwoo...

A/N:

I'm sorry I kept on delay updating chapter. I shouldnt promise you guys at the first place. But hope you enjoy!

Press the star button and give me your feedback.💎❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.1K 21
"So name?" "What name ?" "You know what I'm talking about" "I don't know?" "I'm blocking you" In which Lee Chaeyoung doesn't want to reveal her ident...
3.8K 169 12
Five years has passed in a blink. Haeun stumbled upon an offer to keep her promise that she had before leaving Seoul. The moment when she was hesitat...
332K 8.3K 63
"From now on you're living with 13 boys"
399K 12.1K 50
{completed} Opposite minds, opposite social status's, opposite lives. But both craving the same love and attention. You'd been competing in all aspe...