Unbreakable Bond

By tiffanysmith854

"Untied hearts will never be easily divided, the stronger the love the more unbreakable the bond". Unbreakabl... More

Author's note
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19- It doesn't add up

Chapter 5

23 6 5
By tiffanysmith854

Elizabeth POV.

My day at class was dull without Jay and even duller without Andre but I manage to pull through.

At lunch Maria seemed a little upset and when I asked what was wrong she told me she didn't want to talk about it, at least not yet.

For the very first time I met Maria, today is the first I've ever heard her this quiet apart from when she's asleep.

"Did Jacques did something to hurt her?".

I asked myself, but anyways I will get to the bottom of it.

The rest of the day flew by quickly and I was happy that it did, I personally  wish the rest of my school years are like this, the quicker the better.

I went up to my dorm and Maria was already there packing her stuff to move in with me. I hope she's in a good mood to talk because her not talking is very unnatural for me.

"Hey Maria".

"Hey lizzy".

"Can we please talk? I don't like to seeing you like this".

She sat on the bed and sigh.

"Come on Maria, you know you can talk to me".

"It's Jacques".

"What did he do?".

"Please don't tell me went back to his old ways, I have faith in him".

My mind speaks.

"After I went after him to see why he was upset, he told me that his father was there and he spend the night, and his mother is planning or is getting back together with him etc".

"What?, that can't be".

I said in shock.

"Apparently Jacques is not thrilled with the idea either, and I went on by saying that it's possible for them get back together because I did a thesis and it shows that those who got back together it actually lost and he said the most awful thing to me".

"What did he say".

"He said that he didn't ask for me to be his lawyer or for his mother to be apart of my thesis".

"What! He said that!. Oh Jacques come on. When he's angry he tend to say stuff, but I'm sure he didn't meant it".

"I don't  know much  about his father and their relationship because he never said much about him, but you on the other hand you see to know him more than I do as well as he knows a lot about you too. And you always know what to say and do  to make him feel better, and to be honest Elizabeth i sometimes feel jealous of your friendship with him".

"Please don't talk like that Maria, I've know Jacques quite awhile now, he was my only friend apart from Andre before I met you.  So that is why I know him so much and also because he's a talker. And this is the best Jacques you have here, the old Jacques I wasn't a fan of him-".

"Yeah he said something about his old self this morning, which made me wonder if he'll go back to his old ways".

"I don't think so, Jacques love his mother, and I know for a fact that he loves you and he will never hurt you the way his father hurts his mother".

"How can you be so sure, I've read-".

"Maria, I see the problem here".

"What?".

"Chica, you need to stop bringing your studies into your personal life, make your own theory  by living and make your own mistakes, stop judging your life off other people's life".

"Did you just say chica?".

"Yeah, did I say it right? That is the way you said girl in Spanish right?.

A smile played on her face

"Yes you said it right".

"Score one for lizzy".

We both chuckled.

"Thank you lizzy, I see why he choice you as his best friend".

"Actually I choice him to be my best friend, but don't tell him I said that".

She smiled and said "okay".

We continued with our packing.

"Did you heard from Andre?".

"Yeah, he's going to send-".

A knock at the door cut me off and I went to see who it was. I looked through the peek hole before opening the door and I saw it was Jacques all dress up with roses and I knew he was here to apologize to Maria.

"It's Jacques".

I whispered to Maria.

"He's all dressed up to with roses, I think he's here to apologize".

She smiled and looked around then pretend to be sad again and upset.

I opend the door and allowed him to enter inside.

Maria".

He called her name so fragile

"Que!".

"Please look at me".

"I'm busy".

Maria seem to be playing off this act really well as I stood by the door looking at them.

"Maria please hear me out".

He begged her and she rolled her eyes.

"I am sorry for the way I spoke to you this morning, I shouldn't have let my emotions got the best of me. I was just in a really dark place in my mind but I promise I won't let that happen again. Please accept my apology".

"Well said Jay, I'm proud of you".

I whispered beneath my breath.

He gave her the roses and she gave him a kiss.

"I made plans for dinner, will you please join me?"

"Sí, me encantaría"

"English please".

He asked her and I laughed out aloud and put my hand over my mouth.

"Sorry! Please continue I am not here".

I said and place my hand back over my mouth.

"Yes I would love to".

She said which I think is the meaning of what she said in Spanish before.

"Okay, shall we go".

"Oh no, I have to help lizzy with the stuff".

"It's okay, go go go".

I went over and started shoving them through the door.

"But what about the stuff?".

Maria whine"

"Don't worry, Christian will be here soon".

"Who's Christian?".

She asked noisily

"I'll tell you letter when you get home".

"Thanks lizzy!".

She shouted and wave as they went off to dinner.

I started to finish packing when my phone rang.

"Hi aunt!".

"Hey, hi Liz, you sound happy ".

"I am, Jacques and Maria got in a fight and he came to apologize with roses and took her out for dinner".

"Awe that's so sweet".

"I know right".

I heard a baby crying in the back.

"Aunt who's baby is that?".

"That's is your baby brother, your mom is here".

I felt a instant burn in my chest.

"Oh wow, that's o, I mean that's good".

"Lizzy are you okay?".

"Yes aunt I'm fine".

"I wanted to tell you the other that she will be here for sometime with the baby so that Rosa can get to meet him but then Andre called".

"Oh".

"Is that lizzy?".

I heard my mother shouted in the back.

"Aunt please I don't want to talk to her".

"No, Sarah  it's my assistant".

"Thanks aunt".

"Lizzy".

"Aunt please dont".

"Okay, when ever you are ready".

A message came in on my phone and I peek to see who it was and it was from Andre.

"Oh that must be the picture of Christian".

"Christian?. Who's Christian?".

My aunt asked.

"Oh, Christian is the driver Andre hire to take me around because he's not here".

"You mean bodyguard".

"No, aunt he's the driver".

" Elizabeth don't be silly and open your eyes, he's now the ECO Sanders Global, and what happened with you and the accident don't you think he's going to hire a bodyguard to protect and not just a driver".

"Oh my God. You're right!".

"Of course I'm right".

"Aunt do you think he's a little too over protective?".

"No lizzy, a lot of people out there wants what the Sanderson has, who don't know who or when they will show up themselves, and now that you are marrying into his family, if they can't get to him they will want to come after you".

"Okay aunt now you are scaring me".

"No honey, don't be scared, that is why he hire Christian".

"But I've never seen Richard with a bodyguard".

"They are always there, you were just too busy in love to notice".

"And you had to notice because you are so nosey right".

We both laughed aloud.

"You know it...".

"Where's Rosa?".

"She playing with her baby brother".

"Okay, I won't disturb her then, give her a kiss for me and aunt please don't let Sarah hurt her",

"Look who's over protective now".

"I mean it aunt".

"I know sweetpea, I won't let anything happen to her".

"Okay, I have to go now".

"Take care of yourself lizzy. I love you".

"I love you too aunt, bye".

After I got off the phone, I went to look at the pictures Andre sent me.

A full head of curled brown hair, full eyebrows, sharp jawline with grim line red plump lips and a broad muscular figure appeared on my phone screen.

"Oh my God, aunt was right. He did hire a bodyguard and not just a driver".

I said to myself in shock.

My phone rang and it was Andre calling.

"You hire a bodyguard?".

"Hi liz".

"Hi. You hire a bodyguard?"

"Yes for your safety".

"But-".

"Elizabeth please no buts. Christian will be there shortly, you will go straight to the apartment, if you need to go anywhere else please inform me so I will be aware of your whereabouts, and please Elizabeth after your class just go straight home".

"Okay, I promise".

"What?".

"Why do you sound so surprised?".

"Because usually you would have something to say".

"I know, but I understand why you are doing all of this and I am okay with it".

"I love you liz".

"I miss you so much".

"I miss you too, I promise you'll see me soon".

A knock was on my dorm door.

"That's must be Christian".

"You heard the knock",

"Yes, go see who it is and look before you open the door".

"Okay Andre"

"Who is it?",

"I don't know, it's not Christian".

I whispered,

"Then who is it" don't open the door".

"I'm just messing around it's Christian".

"Elizabeth its not funny, don't mess around me like that".

"Oh come on its kinda of funny".

I open the door and the tall, board built figure stood there in front of me.

"Good evening ma'am, I am Christian Borthwick you're protection agent".

He said with a Scottish accent.

"Hi, I'm Elizabeth Johnson".

"Hello miss Johnson".

With very word said his face went back to a stone cold look.

"No you can call me Elizabeth".

"Mr. Sanderson asked me to address you as miss Johnson until further notice ma'am and my job is to do as I'm told".

"Okay, just hold on a second".

I said with a smile and he didn't respond with one in return.

"Andre, why did you do that?".

"What?, he's doing his job as told".

"You are something else Sanderson".

"Call me when you get to the apartment".

"Okay I will".

With that I hung up the and Christian and I moved the suitcases from what is now my old dorm.

~~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~~~

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it. Please remember to vote and don't be shy to comment.

TLS......

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 630 25
You never realize how much you love someone until they fall apart in front of you. [currently under construction, but you can go ahead and read it]
15.8K 588 34
Ava had the life she always dreamed of, the perfect family,friends, love life, or so she thought... Ava has experienced the ultimate betrayal. When t...
214 31 15
BASED ON A TRUE STORY !!
6.2K 253 60
She had dreams, goals and plans as does everyone but it did not occur to her nor anyone else that everything can be turned around in a short space of...