His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

By PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... More

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
β™‘LOOKIEβ™‘
이 밀
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*
*Kookie: Still With You*

*90K Special: Movie Night*

12.3K 381 315
By PPian0

A/N: OMG YOU GUYS!!! 😱😱😱 WE'RE OVER 90K VIEWS!!! 😭😭😭🙈🙈🙈 *ugly cries* Thank you so much!!! 😭😭😭❤❤❤ I don't know what I did to deserve such amazing readers, but I hope you know how much I love & appreciate you 😘❤🥰

👷🏻‍♂️: Ma'am...MA'AM!! AISLE 7 IS OFF LIMITS!! STOB IT!! THE HOBI WATER IS NOT FOR SALE!!
~*~

Y/n's Pov:
Why am I doing this again? Oh right...Nayeon and Momo threatened to drag me to the actual theater for a scary movie if I didn't.

"OHMYGODWATCHOUT!" Shrikeing, I threw my hands up and covered my face with a pillow, my heart hammering in my chest as adrenaline hit me hard.

I hated scary movies, but here I was....watching one....alone. All because Twice and Black Pink wouldn't stop teasing me about being a scaredy cat. It didn't help that Yoongi enjoyed them, too.

And if I was being honest, that was the main reason behind this. If I could learn to enjoy them, then maybe we could watch them together without me making a fool of myself.

I mean...I don't want him to think I'm a baby or something. Or worse....boring.

"NOOO!!! DON'T RUN UP THE STAIRS, YOU IDIOT!!" I buried my face in the pillow and groaned as the heroine lead the killer up a flight of stairs.

Even though I didn't watch many scary movies, even I knew this would end badly. Groaning as the woman screamed and the killer swung his blade at her through an open doorway, I covered my face. This was a terrible idea, Y/n.

If only I'd been paying attention to my own surroundings. Then I would have noticed the figure slinking up behind me, bending down to my ear, their low voice raspy when they spoke.

"Boo."

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
As soon as I entered the dorm, I heard Y/n scream. So Jin-hyung was right, the girls are making her watch a scary movie.

Careful of making too much noise, I walked into the living room and watched my girl huddle against her pillow like a shield. Grinning, I shook my head. She was just too cute. Thank god the others are still at the studio. No one else should see her acting so cutely.

Shrugging out of my jacket, I whispered quietly to myself, "Don't worry jagiya, I have just the thing to help you."

~*~

"Boo." I breathed, right beside her ear.

I should have been prepared for her response, knowing how nervous she was, but even so, her scream surprised me; and if BangPd-nim had heard it, he would have offered her a contract on the spot.

WHOMP!

I laughed as her pillow connected with my face.

"MIN YOONGI YOU ASS!!" She yelled, dropping into a ball on the couch and groaning, covering her head with her arms.

Aish, who said you could do this to my heart, Y/n?

Taking a seat beside her on the couch, I pulled the ball that was my girlfriend onto my lap and stroked her hair. We'd only been dating a few months, but I loved teasing her. "I'm sorry I scared you," I chuckled.

Gently, she smacked my arm and shook her head, her face pressed into my chest. "Iaryeraughngatme."

"What?"

Huffing, she pulled away and glared at me. "I said, 'liar, you're laughing at me.' You're not sorry."

Pulling her close, I quickly pecked her lips and smiled at her. "I am sorry." I said more seriously. "I just can't help myself around you."

Rolling her eyes, she tried pulling away from me, but I tightened my arms around her and stole another kiss. For a moment she resisted, but when I bit her lower lip, she squeaked in surprise, letting me in.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, I let my tongue coax hers into submission, feeling myself harden as she softened in my arms. When I pulled away, her eyes were clouded and she had a small smile on her face.

Tucking her head against the crook of my neck, I stroked her back, loving the way she sighed happily in my arms. We both knew this was her favorite place to sit. "So, why is my babygirl watching this when everyone knows you hate scary movies?"

I could feel the heat of the flush creeping up her cheeks. She was shy? "Personal development." She muttered, trying to move from my lap.

Grunting at the sudden friction, I locked my arms around her and grinned. "I have an idea. You watch the movie here in my lap, and I'll keep you safe from anything scary."

Y/n's face was full of doubt as she eyed my innocent smile. "Why does this feel like trouble?"

I chuckled and turned her around so she was facing the screen. "Just relax, sweetheart. Enjoy the movie."

Let me have some fun...

~*~

Y/n's Pov:
As I flinched at the violent action on the screen, Yoongi's arms squeezed me tightly before one of his hands swept the hair away from my neck.

"Wha-"

"Shh." He murmured, grazing my neck with his lips and sending a shock through me. "Watch the movie."

My breath hitched at the unexpected contact. So this is what he was up to. "Yo-"

My thoughts scattered when he nipped the soft flesh and his hands skimmed down my arms, chills racing over my skin. Dropping my head back against his chest, I tried to stifle a moan as his fingers drifted between my legs, lifting my skirt and finding my center, stroking the fire he'd started with his kisses.

"Nghh. I'm supposed t-to watch..." I protested weakly.

Yoongi nuzzled my neck, his mouth leaving marks I'd have a hard time covering in the morning. "So watch it," he hummed, his fingers shifting the fabric of my underwear out of the way before he sank a cold digit inside me, making me whimper.

"So wet already, babygirl?" he asked, smirking as he kissed the sweet spot of my neck.

I hummed, trying to fight the pleasure he was giving me with one hand.

Turning my head, his dark eyes seared into mine as he watched me quiver under his touch. "I want to hear you, jagi" he growled, sliding another finger inside me, making me hiss.

"A-ahhh..."

"That's my girl," he smirked, his own arousal hard beneath me. The feel of him against my ass was almost as torturous as his fingers were inside me.

He kept his pace slow and careful until my breathing was ragged and I could feel the tight coil in my lower absomen. While the one hand worked between my legs, the other undid the buttons of my shirt, giving him access to my sensitive chest. My nipples were already hard but with his expert attention they were made harder.

Whimpering, I shifted a little and let my hand fall down so I could palm him over his jeans. His own breath hitched as he warned me.

"Jagiya..." he pinched a nipple and I moaned, no longer watching the movie, my eyes shutting at the pleasure.

I could hear the smirk in his voice as he removed his fingers from inside me and used the moisture coating them to lubricate my clit, rubbing circles over it.

"You're supposed to be watching the movie."

"S-shut....up..." I gasped, fiddling with the button of his pants. If he was going to torture me, then I could return the favor.

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
I grunted when Y/n's hand reached me and her slender fingers wrapped around my shaft, stroking me slowly. "Take them off," I ordered, helping her up so I could pull a condom from my wallet.

She did as I asked, and when the intrusive garments were gone, I quickly pulled her back again, this time making sure she was facing me. She'd kept her shirt and skirt on, but I didn't mind as long as I didn't have to spend another minute outside her.

Lifting her up, I positioned her over my cock and guided her down, groaning at the feel of her tight walls around me.

"S-shit....baby...." She was always tight for me.

As soon as she was settled, I began moving inside her, her sweet moans driving me higher.

"Y-Yoo....ngg.....giii~" Her voice danced with each thrust and I bit my lip, loving the way she said my name. She didn't know it yet, but mine would be the only name she'd say from now on. There was still some planning I needed to do, to make sure the timing was right, but I'd already decided Y/n was the one.

I just need to plan it properly...

Smirking at the thought, I rocked her harder. Y/n took the change in tempo with a whimper before falling into my arms and pressing fevered kisses against my neck.

"Sh....shit....ja-jagiya," I panted as her walls clenched tightly around me. She was close.

Tangling my hands in her hair, I guided her to my mouth and crashed my lips against hers, moaning at the taste. Y/n was the sweetest I'd ever had, and just knowing she was mine, made me desperate.

Wrapping her arms around my neck, she ran her hands through my hair and let my tongue fill her until the need for oxygen overrode us.

"A..aaah-Hhhh....Yoo....." she gasped when I finally pulled away. Grinning, I kissed her cheek just as her orgasm overtook her, the tightening of her walls pushing me over my own edge.

"F-fuck....Y-Y/n...."

Dropping against my chest, her breathing ragged, Y/n hummed when I brushed the hair from her face and smiled.

"S...see?" I grunted, the aftershocks of pleasure still running over me. "Not such a s-scary movie."

Laughing, she sat up and I frowned as I left the warmth of her core.

"Where are you going?" I asked, pouting a little when she walked away.

She came back a few minutes later, in an unacceptable pair of soft pajamas and carrying a warm, damp rag. "I thought this would be better than tissues."

I narrowed my eyes. What would be better would be you, naked.

"Less clothes is better." I muttered so she wouldn't hear me.

~*~

Y/n's Pov:
Judging by the pout on Yoongi's face, he was not happy with my new outfit.

Grumbling a quiet, "Thank you." He took the rag and carefully removed the condom, cleaninng himself with a sigh.

Too cute.

Laughing at his moodiness, I swatted his hands away. "Here let me."

Before he could ask, I dropped to my knees in front of him and carefully stroked him with the rough fabric.

"Y-Y/n..." his eyes narrowed as he watched me. "What are you doing?"

I smiled innocently at him. "Helping you clean up. Now watch the movie and tell me what I missed."

When his eyes drifted to the screen, I quickly dropped my head over his tip and flicked my tongue over the slit, chuckling happily as he swore, his hips bucking from surprise. Not wasting my chance, I circled my tongue around the tip, stroking his length with my hands, and carefully raking my nails over the sensitive skin.

"S-Shit!" He swore, his hands instantly burrowing themselves in my hair. "F-fuck jagiya..."

I let him take control, pumping what didn't fit in my mouth and humming when he made me deep throat. I knew the vibrations would create more pleasure, and I was rewarded with a string of curses when his head dropped back and he suddenly came in my mouth. Swallowing every last drop, I licked him clean and let him go with a "pop".

Groaning he dragged me back onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me, holding me close.

"T-that's my kind....of m-movie night." He panted, smiling.

Grinning back at him, I buried my head in his neck, kissing his hot skin. "Me too."

~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 269 19
Yoongi steps outside, giving me a mean look. His hair dripping wet, stuck to his forehead, he's in a fluffy white robe. I grab the corner of the robe...
116K 2.9K 19
Kim MinJi, a princess but the problem is she doesn't know, she was kidnapped at a very young age, she was saved by a woman who took her in and took c...
187 35 20
What happens when you unknowingly catch the attention of someone dangerous? This was the case for detective Park Y/N when she unknowingly caused a se...
416K 18.4K 53
When Tae's feelings for his hyung reach beyond those of just pure admiration... Γ—Γ—Taehyung's internal monologue was cut short, however, by a harsh pu...