Angel (Bnha x Male reader) [O...

By KawaiiItsumi2

(Y/N) is a powerful boy who want's to become a hero and to make his parents happy and proud. He is the only c... More

Character Info
Chpater 1
Capter 1.5
Chapter 2
Auther note
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 3
Authr note
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Author Note

Chapter 7.5

9.6K 223 86
By KawaiiItsumi2

Please read my other chapters!! Thank you!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
I was getting up to go to school. I brush my teeth and hair and went to make breakfast. "I wonder what going down today" I finished my breakfast, washed my dish and headed to school. "Today is really busy so I should find a faster root...." I got an idea. "Or I can just use my quirk" I let my wings out and started flying to U.A. I looked down at the city, not going to lie but I'm happy I didn't walk cause it was really really busy. I flew faster towards my school and in 3 minutes I made it.

When I was walking to my classroom I open the huge door and everyone was here. Did I wake up late?! I shook my head and headed to my seat as some people were staring at me. I just ignored them. "Hey (Y/N) what did you do yesterday!!" I turn around and it's was Midoriya. I blushed "I just hang out with a friend that's all" I say scratching the back of my head smiling while thinking about yesterday. "Okay" Midoriya said smiling shyly.

"You guys did you watch the news last night!" Toru asked "Yeah" Ojiro said "It was so cool that we got a few seconds on screen time, though I bet nobody saw me hanging out in the background" she said. "Probably not" Shoji says "It is difficult to stand out if your only wearing gloves" Ojiro said. "We're totally big deals, those news channels love us, we're basically celebrities" Denki said. "Yeah it's kinda crazy right" Kirishima says looking at Denki.

"Get over yourselves all they cared about is the pro hero's were getting attacked" Jiro said putting in some common sense. "Who knows what would happen to us if the teachers haven't showed up" Sero said before getting cut off by Mineta "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!! IM GOING TO PEE MYSELF JUST BY THINKING ABOUT THAT!!" He yells. "OH SHUT UP YOU LOSER" Bakugou yelled at him. "Did you guys see All Might fighting that bird guy, that dude was super strong and he still destroyed him" Sato says as he was throwing punches in the air.

"Yes, his strength is truly wonderful" Tokoyami said. I looked at the time and class was going to start. "Attention homeroom class is going to being, everyone stop talking and take your seats!!" Iida yells "Your the only person who's not sitting" I said smiling innocently. Iida gets upset and goes to his seat "Dang it..." he said. "I wonder who's going to be our teacher" Ashido said. The door opens "Morning class" "MISTER AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" everyone said except for Bakugou and Todoroki.

"Wow what a pro" Denki says as he was shock. "Mister Aizawa, I'm glad that your okay" Iida said "You call that okay?" Uraraka said unsure. "My well being is not important, but your fight is not over" MORE VILLAINS!! "the UA sport festival is about to start" Aizawa-Sensei said. "Are you sure it's a good idea to do this event, I mean we were attacked by villains" I ask not knowing if it was a good idea or not.

"The sport festival is a opportunity for every student to show off how strong they are to other hero's, so I'm sure they wouldn't stop the sport festival over few villains" Aizawa-Sensei said. "I guess we have to do it then...." I said tiredly. "So you all better train hard and don't slack off" "Yes sir!" "Class is dismissed." Everyone started to talk about the sport festival. "Are you excited about the sport festival" I ask Bakugou "Like hell I am, it's a perfect to show that I'm f*cking stronger than all these extras here!!" he said it loudly.

I hit his head "Don't call them extra you extra" I said "SHUT UP YOU EXTRA!!" I playfully rolled my eyes "Whatever you say~." I got up and went to Midoriya, but before I could say anything Uraraka spoke first. "Deku, Iida, (Y/N) let's do our best on the sport festival!" She said with a scary face. "Uraraka what happened to your face" Midoriya said. "Dear lord fix your face" I said....maybe I can fix her. "EVERYONE IM GOING TO DO MY BEST!!" she yells "YEAH!!" we said.

"I SAID IM GOING TO DO MY BEST!!" "Uh" "Got it. Are you okay, you look like your losing it." Sero said.(maybe it was Kirishima...I don't know) I giggled at the way she acted. It was lunch time and we were heading to the cafeteria. "Hey Uraraka" "What's up" "Why did you decided to come to U.A. What made you want to be a pro hero?"Midoriya asks. "Well because I want money" she said a bit embarrassed. "Huh!for the money, you want to be a hero so you can get rich!" Midoriya said.

"I'm sorry if it sounds greedy, I hope you three don't think less of me now.." "Not at all, your goal is to support your wellbeing which is a perfectly normal thing to do" Iida said while making hand signals. "Mmh it's just kind of surprising" Midoriya said. "Everyone needs money so your not the only one Uraraka!" I said clapping my hands together. "Well you see my family owns a construction company but we haven't got any work lately so we're flat broke. Anyway this isn't what I tell other people but..."

"Construction aye"Iida says "If she got her license she can use her quirk to bring to cost up a lot" Midoriya looks at Iida while telling him that. "And they can sale their heavy equipment, she can float everything!" I say getting a bit happier. "I know right!! I been telling dad that ever since I was little but...."

Flashback of younger Uraraka
"You want to work for us" "mmh when I grow up big and strong I going to help you and mommy anyway I can!!" Uraraka says as she as tears in her eyes. "I really appreciate the thought Ochaco, but as your dad I will be more happy if you achieve your dreams that's the way to make us happy. And if you do make money you can take us to Hawaii or something" Uraraka father said "Daddy...."
Flashback over

"I'm going to become a pro with a good agency and make good amount of money then I will be able to make my parents have an easy life" she says confidently. I have tears forming in my eyes. I started clapping "That was a wonderful speech about becoming a hero!!!" I say getting so emotional. "That's beautiful, so novel!! Bravo!! Bravo!!" Iida said, also clapping. As Iida and I were clapping for Uraraka, we heard laughing down the hall.

It was All Might running towards us! "YOUNG MIDORIYA IS HERE!!" he yells. "Wow All Might what are you doing here!" Midoriya said shockingly. "Lunch...do you want to eat with me. What do you say!" Midoriya looks at us "You can go Midoriya" I say smiling and Iida nods. "Okay" Midoriya left with All Might. "Is it just me or was that super weird" "I mean it kind of was guess...." Iida said putting his hand on his chin.

"It could of been something important that All Might knows about Midoriya" Uraraka said as she startes heading to the cafeteria with Iida and I. "But their awfully close, no person could be this close to a pro hero that much....eh whatever" I looked at the hall way where Midoriya and All Might left. Right now we were at the lunch line. "I wonder what he wanted with Deku" Uraraka asks "I heard that All Might was attacked by the villains during the U.S.J incident, Midoriya tried to stop them himself, perhaps that was what this is about" Iida said.

"Oh yeah!" Uraraka thought. "Also remember what Tsu said on the bus-'The power of your isn't it alike like All Mights' Since their quirks are so similar to each other, it's possible that All Might is taking a liking to Midoriya" Iida says proudly "How lucky~!" I say whining playfully. What the three didn't know was that a certain red and white haired male was listening to the conversation. After we got our food we went to sit down on our table. I was drinking my soda before Uraraka asked me a question.

"(Y/N) do you perhaps have a thing for Todoroki" she wiggles her eyebrows. I spit out my soda. "W-Why would you think of that?" "Well earlier this morning I heard Todoroki mumbling something that happened yesterday with you" "Uraraka don't come up with conclusion without knowing if it's true. He probably was talking about someone else" Iida says before eating his food. "I'm sure I heard it loud and clear! Plus he was staring at (Y/N) in the lunch line" she was so confident about it.

I sweat dropped. "I never noticed him staring at me" "Well he did and his cheeks were tinted pink!!" She squealed. She's such a fangirl. "Good to know" I say eating my food. "Anyway, Uraraka who do you like~" I ask. She blushed "I-I'm not really into anyone right now" she scratches her head looking to her side. "I know your lying.."Maybe I might have a thing for someone" "Who is it!!!" I bang my fist on the table. "(Y/N) don't bang your fist on the table!!" Iida scolds me.

"I don't give a flying f*ck!!" "See look what you did Bakugou!!" Kirishima said from behind us. "FIGHT ME SH*TTY HAIR!!" Bakugou yells. "Where were we.....ah yes WHOS YOUR CRUSH!!!" "I don't know if it's love or not so can't really tell you if I exactly have a crush on him" "Oh" "but I will tell you in the future if anything has change" "That's fine with me" I shrug and continued eating. After lunch we went to our other classes. I asked Midoriya what All Might told him, he said he was telling him more information about the Sport Festival.

(Time skip)
It was finally time to go home. I back my things and head towards the door to leave, but I couldn't, you know why~ BECAUSE THEIR IS A BUNCH OF PEOPE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE DOOR WAY!! "Why the heck are they here!" Uraraka yells. "Are you students have some sort of business with our class" Iida asks "Why are you blocking our doorway, I won't let you hold up hostage!" Mineta yells. "Their scouting out the competition idiots" Bakugou says as he is heading towards the crowd.

"We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They just want to see us with their own eyes" he continues. Now he's in front of the door way looking at the crowd. "At least now you know how a future pro looks like. Now move it extras." Oh my god. Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, and I were freaking out. "You can't walk around calling people extra just because you don't know who they are!" Iida said while making hand signs.

"So this is class 1A, I heard you guys are impressive but you just sound like an a*s. Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you" a guy with messy purple hair and tired looking eyes said. Jesus he looks like he hasn't slept in years. We shook our heads at his statement. "I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track such as life. I didn't cut it the first time around but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival, the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course...and they have to transfer out people to make room" he said.

I my eyes widen. "Scouting the competition. Maybe some of my peers are but I'm here to let you know if you don't bring your very best self I'll steal your spotlight right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war" the purple guy said. WHERE DID THIS GUY EVEN COME FROM!! The four of us thought. The purple hair guy was staring at Bakugou as he was staring at him as well. "HEY YOU" someone in the crowd called.

"I'm in class 1B next door to you, we heard you fought some villains and I came here to see if it was true but your just a bunch of brats, you think your better then us!" a guy with silver hair yelled. Crap everyone hates our class now! The four of us thought again. The silver haired guy kept on blabbering and Bakugou starts to leave the classroom ignoring the guy that was telling Bakugou not to ignore him. "Wait a minute Bakugou! What're you gonna do about all this?" Kirishima said.

"It's your fault that everyone is hating on us" he continued. "It doesn't matter" Bakugou says "Huh?!" "It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top" Bakugou said and left the classroom going through the crowd. "That's so simple and manly" Kirishima said with tears in his eyes. "That....that was hot~" I said. Wait....WHY DID I SAY THAT!! Uraraka turns around so fast that I thought her neck was broken. "What did you say!!" she said with stars on her eyes.

"Nothing!?" "Nope your lying, you said 'that was hot" she smirks "Why would you even ask me if you ready heard what I said" "I just wanted to hear you say it again." "Whatever, anyway see you guess later" I said smiling. 'Too bright' Everyone thought.
I left the classroom and headed home. I need to focus on using my quirk especially the new fire power stuff that I got during the entrance exam. I made it home and I changed my clothes to my sport clothes and started to train in my backyard.

Yeah you have a huge backyard. You have a pool, nice patio, huge landscape that is separated into a different area of the yard, and also you have a garden area where your mother use to go to relax and grow flowers. "Man I'm so wealthy" I sigh, passing the pool and went to the landscape. I click this button on the wall that adds things to the landscape that I can use to train for the sport festival. With that being said I started to train my new power.

One of the objects in the landscape is a robot so, I will battle it with my weapon, wings and fire. First I click my the star on my ring to summon my weapon quickly because the robot was shooting laser at me. I pulled my arrow back and shot it towards the robot but I missed it. Damm it!! "I decided to use my other power. I put my hand on the ground to use my fire power and the ground started to shake. The whole ground was shaking so much and (F/C) fire was coming out of it.

Like the whole ground was set on fire as the flames grew tall. "Crap" I looked around for water...WAIT this is my fault. "F*ck how do I stop this" I put my hands in front of the fire and tried to consume it? "Abracadabra" I say "Nope that didn't work" I was trying to find a way to get rid of the fire quickly before it burns my home. I lowered my hand down hoping the fire will go away but instead the fire was going down. "Well that's a good process." Now the fire is low so, I swiped my hand above the ground.

The fire was disappearing. "Thank god it's over" I looked at the robot... and it was now ashes. "I guess I do need to work on this and fix the grass" I sigh and continued my training with another robot. Time went by so fast that it was now 8 something. I decided to head inside and take a shower. Put the water to hot and it was amazing~. After I got out of the shower I dried myself and started putting on my pjs and went to the kitchen to cook something.

Well more like grab Oreo and milk because I wasn't that hungry. I sat down on the couch and at my food their. I turned on the TV and watch (favorite show) for a bit. Once I was tired I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and head to bed. Though it was quite hard to sleep since I was thinking about the sport festival. "Will I be able to show them how strong I am? Will I be a hero just like my parents?" I was thinking about it too much that I just need to relax and not think about it. I close my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

...........................................................................................................................
To be continued
Hope you enjoy this chapter!!
Summer ready started for me since a week or two ago!!
I will still right more just so you know but I am going to travel somewhere...maybe!

2,905 words!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.3K 46
Y/n has always been looked at differently for who her father is. Even after her father died she was still treated terribly. When she gets to UA, all...
979K 30.8K 57
Princess (Y/N) (L/N) is the daughter of the (L/N) kingdom and is considered to be 'outgoing and weird', but that never really bothered her. (Y/N) lik...
581K 21.8K 74
"I'm... What?" (Y/N) (L/N) is part of the 20% of the world that is Quirkless. Being Quirkless means you're an outcast, a reject, an outsider. Just...
185K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...