Can't Stop Thinking About You...

By CynthTheWriter

There's gayness! There's smut! There's fluff! There's against! There's abuse in different ways! Now enjoy the... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
UPDATE
ANOTHER UPDATE

26

372 5 7
By CynthTheWriter

   Mystery and Alfred went inside and are so amazed by how it looked like, that they dropped Their suit cases. The living room was more bigger than theirs and the couch was well rounded with pillows on top. There is a good looking TV and has a table in front of the couch and one beside it. The side table had a lamp which was perfect to read. There was a amazing view and at the corner was a table with two chairs. It was perfect for them to talk, near a perfect view. Right beside the TV was a door that led to a room.

Once Mystery and Alfred went in their room they saw a queen bed with a bunch of pillows and had neat blankets. Beside it had a table with a pot that had purple flowers. Up front was a chair and had something to put your feet on. Near it, also had a view with curtains including a good view to wake up. Close to the entrance has a mirror. They were so amazed and it really was going to be the best day for them.

They walked to the bathroom and the kitchen and it just look liked a perfect place that every rich person have. They admitted that this was a five star hotel. Mystery ran to the room and jumped on the bed on his stomach. Alfred followed and saw what had happened, he laughed and layed next to him with his back as Mystery turns to his back.

Alfred- Mystery...

Mystery-hm?

Alfred- this is the greatest day of my life with you in it

Mystery- so far

Alfred giggled and hit Mystery shoulder as a playful way. Mystery chuckled then pat Alfred hair. They snuggled, enjoying the moment before getting out the hotel to go places. Sneakly Rex took a picture of them as Kao giggled quitely.

***

Mystery and Alfred went to new restaurants, malls, and the park. Now the only thing is Mystery has to buy a ring to propose. Since Dail didn't lead him to the rings. Instead she seduced him, but fail.

Alfred was at a spa for relaxation after many months of working, making him sore; Mystery and Rex finally found the right ring, which took an hour. It was a ring diamond 585 that is white gold. It cost 24,020.00 dollars

luckily his father's was far richer than Mystery (since he saves money) Mystery didn't like to think of his dad aka stranger but was glad he had a rich father and a good company.

(They rented a car) Rex and Mystery picked up Kao who was at a cafe. Rex kept trying to think of a super cute dress for Alfred. Kao noticed and knew what he was thinking. Mystery also noticed with a slight glance.

Kao- you thinking what dress Alfred should wear huh?

Rex giggled with a blush of embarrassment. Mystery chuckled not even thinking about a dress on Alfred he was thinking more of a suit for him instead. Kao thought the same with Mystery.

Kao- Rex, Alfred not gonna want to wear a dress

Kao giggled some more as Mystery giggled with him.

Rex- you don't know that!

A red light came and Mystery stopped the car. They look at Rex with a "Seriously?" Look.

Rex- alright, alright Alfred would never wear such a thing

Then and idea pop out of Rex head.

Rex- but maybe it can just not really

Kao and Mystery gaved a concern face.

Mystery- what do you mean by that?

Rex- what if it's half a dress half-,

Kao- half flowers on it?

Kao jokingly said making Mystery laugh. Rex rolled his eyes.

Rex- haha very funny guys

Rex says sarcastically

Mystery- why do you think we were laughing?

They started laughing again and Rex just waited.

Rex- ya done?

Mystery and Kao nodded

Rex- okay as I said what if it was a half dress, half suit

Mystery thought about it and Alfred would look so cute with that. Kao just thought of a sheep's jumping over a fence and Alfred riding on one with the suite/dress.

Mystery- I love it!

Kao- same here!

Rex tails wagged

Rex- yay!

The green light popped out as Mystery started driving again.  They stopped at the spa where Alfred was. Kao texted Alfred they were waiting for him outside. Alfred texted back, telling him he'll be there.

A few seconds later Alfred came and sat on the front seat. Mystery smiled, seeing his lover and Alfred smiled back.

Mystery- so..how was it?

Alfred- it was amazing! I've never felt so relaxed before! My back really need this..

Mystery- awe, I'm so glad you had such a relaxing time just as I planned, so are you ready to go to the Brooklyn bridge!?~

Mystery said in a excitement tone. Alfred eye's widened with a gasp..

Alfred- we're going there!?

Mystery nodded and Alfred tail started to wag.

Alfred- holy shit I'm so excited!!

Mystery- Alfred!

Alfred- oops, sorry

Rex and Kao giggled as Mystery sighed and told him it's okay. They drove to the Brooklyn bridge, making Mystery more nervous. The rest were excited and one not knowing who is gonna get proposed. Mystery made more inches which meant getting more closer. Meaning the propose was gonna happen soon.

***

They made it...now Mystery heart started beating faster and more nerves happened. Kao and Rex wanted to screech so badly while Alfred was just excited about the place. They walked as Rex and Kao told them that they were going to walk somewhere else. Leaving Mystery and Alfred alone but really, they were hiding. Kao started recording as they sneek by.

Mystery and Alfred looked at the view while walking. It was more better to look at this in real life then the internet. Alfred kept looking while Mystery took out the box slightly. Just enough to see it that has the ring; He sighed with a slight blush. Mystery turned over to Alfred and Alfred stared back with a smile. Mystery gulped then went to action.

He bended down with one knee, people's noticed and stared. Alfred eye's widened, not believing what's happening. Tear's streamed down and Mystery took out the box and opened it that showed the ring.

Mystery- Alfred if I could give you a gift, then it's laughter, love, company, a special dream, joy, and my heart forever even to the end..but I can only give you that if you say yes, so will you marry me?

Mystery sayed with confidence Most people gived a awed look, some wanting to cry, and some couples holding hands. Alfred heart beats fast, his fantasy and his dream was becoming real. Alfred put his hands over his mouth as more tears came out. Kao and Rex tears came out as they smiled while recording. People were hoping that the Shibu would say yes.

Mystery hoped for Alfred to say yes as well. If Alfred didn't then Mystery would be lonely for good and never to feel love again. He noticed Alfred uncovered his mouth then nodded slowly.

Alfred- I do....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 153 7
➛ Y/N, a fixture in the annals of Ninjago's fame, cuts an enviable figure. Known for their boundless fortune, fanbase, and the seemingly effortless w...
17.5K 816 6
~I'd rather be shiny~ "The damage to the property will cost a fortune. Not to mention, it will take me hours to fill out the proper paperwork. I hope...
50.3K 1.5K 11
Uh... my first story so plz don't destroy me. - No quirks - boy x boy - some major language - smut (maybe ÒwÓ) - Todoroki Shoto the soon- to- be- le...
24.9K 1.5K 12
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌❞ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...