๐ŸŒธ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ“๐ŸŒธ Giyu Tomioka X R...

Por wrthlsss

HIATUS ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ plot kinda goes โฌ…๏ธโฌ†๏ธโคด๏ธ๐Ÿ”„โคต๏ธโ†—๏ธ Will edit some day x demon [ dee-muhโ€‰n ] noun; a cruel, evil, or... Mรกs

โ„โ˜„ Moves โ˜„โ„
โ„1) Sinning ๐Ÿ€
โ„2) Redemption ๐Ÿ€
โ„3) Beginning ๐Ÿ€
โ„4) Climates ๐Ÿ€
โ„5) Learning ๐Ÿ€
โ„6) Perfection ๐Ÿ€
โ„7) Hoping ๐Ÿ€
โ„8) Unity ๐Ÿ€
โ„10) Trust ๐Ÿ€
โ„11) Feeling ๐Ÿƒ
โ„12) Saviour ๐Ÿƒ
โ„13) Worrying ๐Ÿƒ
โ„14) Fright ๐Ÿƒ
โ„15) Overcoming ๐Ÿƒ
โ„16) Bravery ๐Ÿƒ
โ„17) Accompaning ๐Ÿƒ
โ„18) Kindness ๐Ÿƒ
โ„19) Rewarding ๐Ÿƒ
โ„20) Friendship ๐Ÿƒ
โ„21) Grouping ๐ŸŒน
โ„22) Rest ๐ŸŒน
โ„23) Embarking ๐ŸŒน
โ„24) Puppets ๐ŸŒน
โ„25) Meeting๐ŸŒน
โ„26) Survive ๐ŸŒน
โ„27) Returning ๐ŸŒน
โ„28) Rescue๐ŸŒน
โ„29) Falling ๐ŸŒน
โ„30) Help ๐ŸŒน
โ„31) Accepting ๐Ÿ
โ„32) Slumber ๐Ÿ
โ„33) Departing ๐Ÿ
โ„34) Ride ๐Ÿ
โ„35) Dreaming ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŒŸ! Notice !๐ŸŒŸ
โ„36) Awake ๐Ÿ
โ„37) Winning ๐Ÿ
โ„38) Flash ๐Ÿ
โ„39) Encouraging ๐Ÿ
โ„40) Hurt ๐Ÿ
โ„41) Talking ๐ŸŒป
โ„42) Familiar ๐ŸŒป
โ„43) Reminiscing ๐ŸŒป
โ„44) Touch ๐ŸŒป
โ„45) Growing ๐ŸŒป
โ„46) Teacher ๐ŸŒป
โ„47) Reporting ๐ŸŒป
โ„48) Confronted ๐ŸŒป
โ„49) Thanking ๐ŸŒป
โ„50) Released ๐ŸŒป
โ„51) Combining ๐ŸŒบ
โ„52) Sunshine ๐ŸŒบ
โ„53) Pondering ๐ŸŒบ
โ„54) Plan ๐ŸŒบ
โ„55) Dealing ๐ŸŒบ
โ„56) Submit ๐ŸŒบ
โ„57) Channeling ๐ŸŒบ
โ„58) Seniors ๐ŸŒบ
โ„59) Lightning ๐ŸŒบ
โ„60) Goodbye ๐ŸŒบ
โ„61) Sensing ๐Ÿ‚
โ„62) Abuse ๐Ÿ‚
โ„63) Gathering ๐Ÿ‚
โ„64) Sollution ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Sorted!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„65) ็ ด็“œ ๐Ÿ‚
โ„66) Solo ๐Ÿ‚
โ„67) Recalling ๐Ÿ‚
โ„68) Past ๐Ÿ‚
โ„69) Connecting ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Not The End!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„70) Back ๐Ÿ‚
โ„71) Listening ๐ŸŒท
โ„72) Courage๐ŸŒท
โ„73) Blaming ๐ŸŒท
โ„74) Shrink ๐ŸŒท
โ„75) Losing ๐ŸŒท
โ„76) Scorch ๐ŸŒท
โ„77) Retelling ๐ŸŒท
โ„78) Izumi๐ŸŒท
โ„79) Seperating๐ŸŒท
โ„80) Battle ๐ŸŒท
๐ŸŒฑ81) Believing
๐ŸŒฑ82) Melancholy

โ„9) Changing ๐Ÿ€

5.7K 294 152
Por wrthlsss

"I don't care about some stupid crow!" The rude boy smacked the poor creature off of his shoulder and went to grab one of the children's hair.

"Stop!" You gasped as Tanjirou held you back, "Tanjirou..!"

"Let go of her this instant!" He grabbed the temperamental male, "If you don't, I will break your arm..!"

After Tanjirou successfully pulled the boy away, you ran over to the shocked girl, "Let me heal you, please."

You asked for her hands and she complied, "All better." She and others looked at you in awe for a while.

Once you had picked out your metal ore, they had excused you to leave as you must.

Your exit out of the final selection grounds was quite emotional. Both you and Tanjirou went through some crazy stuff back there.

"What do you think Mr Urokodaki will say?" You nudged your friend.

He seemed deep in sad thoughts, so you changed your question, "You good?" He didn't answer.

You sighed, pulling him to stop on the open road, "Tanjirou."

He finally looked up at you, his guilt filled eyes making you relate to him so much.

"Is it about your sister?" He winced in remorse at the mentioning, "Is it about curing her?"

Gradually he spoke, "I didn't manage to ask them... If it had ever been possible to reverse a demon..."

You held his cheeks, "Tanjirou, you have to stop worrying like this, take it from me, there must be some sort of cure! You just have to keep up the resilience. Okay?"

He flushed red, once again, and you were beginning to think he...

No...

It wasn't like that.

You let his warm cheeks go immediately, walking ahead, "Let's go then."

////////// Back at the house...

You and Tanjirou had finally made it back to your trainer, and were delighted to see Nezuko practically kick down the door.

"Nezuko!" You waved at her, as Tanjirou chose to glomp her in a hug which you joined in.

He was mildly healed, so his wounds were not that restricting.

"Why did you suddenly fall into a coma like that! I thought you were dead!" Your beloved master then joined the hug also.

"You finally came back!"

////////// 15 days later

You were sat outside, watching as Tanjirou constantly poked his head out the door to look at an approaching man.

"Uh, Urokodaki-San, is that the person we were expecting?"

"Stop freaking out, it's the man with our swords..." You yawned, these past couple of days you really struggled to sleep, you didn't know why.

You took your blood, but it almost wasn't working at all, you were still fatigue. You knew what it could be, and worried for Tanjirou's safety. Around you.

But you pushed it to the side for now as the man introduced himself, "My name is Hageneduka. I am the one who has forged these blades for Tanjirou Kamado, and (Y/n) (L/n)."

While Tanjirou seemed captivated with the wind chimes on the man's hat, you focused on his bag on the dirty floor, "You could always bring the swords inside."

You frowned under your mask as he completely ignored you, "Ah yes, these were made with a metal, sourced up in the mountains where the sun always shines..."

You sighed, going inside.

"Wait there, you miss!" He called you, "That specific shade of (H/c), those (H/l) locks... And that hairpin!" He pointed out your family's traditional emblem, kept in your hair.

"The snow plum blossom..." He expertly recognised it, "You're a child of the Spring clan! 'Goddess of Spring'! This sword could turn white!" He fanboyed.

He turned to Tanjirou, shocking the boy with his weird mask, "You're a child of Fire! You have red hair and eyes! This sword could turn red! Right, Urokodaki?"

"Right." Your teacher responded.

//////////

You were all sat down, and Tanjirou was given his sword first, "The blade will change colour depending on who holds it."

Tanjirou took out his sword from the scabbard while you were given yours.

"It's changing!" He gasped, "It's black." His cheeks were red in awe.

The two men were disheartened by the colour, your master explaining that it usually meant the swordsman wouldn't go far.

In the midst of their bickering, only Nezuko silently witnessed as your unsheathed blade turned crystal white, humming in delight.

"Hey guys, check it out!" Your hands struggled to keep hold of it however, the handle was ice cold, "The handle is a bit freezing, but I guess I will forget in combat."

Hageneduka watched in amazement, dropping your friend out of a restrictive headlock.

"Amazing... Child, you are gifted.."

"H-Hey! I'm gifted too!" Tanjirou pouted as you received praise.

"You can put the blade down now." Your teacher patted your back.

You turned to him, "Oh, I wish I could, but my hands are stuck now." You fell over, completely out of balance as everyone laughed, but Nezuko.

She decided to crawl over to lay next to you playfully.

Guess you need some gloves...

Next chapter may have to be tomorrow, but I will try for today!

Thanks for reading!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

130K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
5.1K 53 10
I'M BACK YALL This story will include SMUT โš ๏ธ, and cursing, and bullying angst. slight Sanekana, and just to let you know i might do so much stories...
206K 5.5K 71
ใ€๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——ใ€‘ "๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...