《 happy together 》 ~ gabriel...

By cassiopeiadoris

'we dont need numbers cause you're my number one' More

lil backstory
welcome to camp, dipshit
can't be asked
and I oop
im awake
oh, shit
not today satan
runnin I'm runnin I'm runnin
doggies
return of the evil space dog
please don't kill me
definitely not a rescue party
dariush + his s.o
ouch
and then I punched him
im not dumb
wakanda forever bih
kids on bikes
just 72 miles to go
so that happened
uh
skrrt
yAy
buses, amiright?
that was almost a disaster
are we there yet
welcome back to Me Crying
glow sticks n' food
sleep and shit
it's not a water pistol
that key
walking for bloody years
why hello
adidas reminds me of chavs
best scene in the movie
skrrt 2.0
dArIUsh nO
pAsAdEnA
oops
wtf people are still reading this

afternoon bih

10K 225 159
By cassiopeiadoris

y/ns pov

to be honest, I wasn't in the mood to do any of the activities so I just took a stroll around the woods nearby.

they were surprisingly calm for being next to a camp full of kids. and it felt great just to be there, I'm a pristine forest filled with beautiful redwoods that had been there for decades.

it just felt so serene and gave a glimpse of what the whole world could've felt and looked like if humans hadn't decided to destroy it.

I walked along a path of my own making, winding through branches and scuffing my shoes on the floor to the grooves of the rocks that were seemingly carved into the earth.

I came towards a cliff and just sat there for a little while. I didn't really do anything - there wasn't really anything on my mind. so after a bit of just sitting and listening to the water trickle down the slope nearby ; I carried on walking and came by what looked like a prison.

I walked closer towards it like I had a death wish.

'that's weird' I muttered under my breath, 'it's full of kids - don't Americans call it, uh, juvie?'

I grew up in the UK and we didn't really have them - especially not by beautiful redwood forests.

as I went past the fence a boy - around my age - stared at me and I couldn't help but stare back.

he had me trapped in a staring contest with no winner, that I could only escape from by bolting back the way I came and back to the camp.

'you're not - suppose-d to - go there.' I murmered between pants.

since when did I care about the rules

------

I arrived back at the camp just before lights out and not a single camp supervisor had noticed I had been gone.

great.

I went straight to my cabin and fell onto my bed with a huff.

'hi' I said with a weak smile as my roommate walked through the door.

she gave me a wave and closed the door behind her.

'uh, I'm y/n by the way, what's your name?'

at first I thought she wasn't going to answer but she finally replied with,

'zhenzhen' she replied just before she took out her pj's and locked herself in the bathroom.

at least im getting to know her now.

I went to the mirror and brushed out my hair to stop it knotting as I slept and - once zhen zhen was out - had a shower to cool me down.

the camp was boiling in the daytime and I cannot deal with being boiling at night.

------

I got to sleep surprisingly quickly so that was a bonus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 909 14
"perhaps it is better to be blind then to see the harsh truths." | starco |
712 49 9
Disclaimer: I don't own pics music or show.
3.6K 72 18
"I love you" "Let me go!" Started: 04/21/20 Finished: 05/25/20
118K 2.7K 17
❝I CAN'T- GABRIEL, I CAN'T DO IT❞ ❝YOU CAN, YOU JUST HAVE TO TRUST ME. DO YOU TRUST ME?❞ the story of a young girl who thought she was being sent to...