Dynasty {BTSxReader}

By TaeTae_lyfe

You can say she's crazy, but her eyes see the spirits of the past.... She talks to them.... And they talk bac... More

Chapter 1:Time
Chapter 2: Heartbeat
Chapter 3: Touch
Chapter 4: Emperor
Chapter 5: Silence
Chapter 7: Warriors
Chapter 8: Grace
Chapter 9: Trees
Chapter 10: Lilies
Chapter 11: Bones
Chapter 12: Bandages
Chapter 13:Challenges
Chapter 14: Exceptions
Chapter 15: Beats
Chapter 16: Golden
Chapter 17: Golden II
Chapter 18: Healing
Chapter 19: Secrets
Chapter 20: Spirits
Chapter 21: Care
Chapter 22: Rain
Chapter 23: Surviving
Chapter 24: Gone
Chapter 25: There
Chapter 26: Lilies II
Chapter 27: Release
Chapter 28: Back
Chapter 29: Timing
Chapter 30: Remember
Chapter 31: Shame
Chapter 32: Choices
Chapter 33: Release II
Chapter 34: Fear
Chapter 35: Loyalty
Chapter 36: Endings
Chapter 37: Beginnings
Conclusion
MIST
Deleted Scene #1

Chapter 6: Sight

19.5K 1.5K 1.4K
By TaeTae_lyfe

"Many have sight, but few have vision."

                                                 -Naren Nagin

A loud hum of contentment left your parted lips as your bare body began to sink deeper into the warm water that surrounded you, all stressful thoughts leaving your mind for a brief moment as the scent of rose petals filled your nostrils.

After your brief encounter with Writer all you could do was stress. Stress about your future here, stress about the decisions that had to be made...stress about...marrying Jungkook.

It wasn't that you didn't like him or that you despised him, after all, you had only just met him...and that was the problem. Yes, you had known two other versions of the young Emperor but both were completely different...there weren't a lot of similarities between them...but they were both....semi-quiet....which could not be said for this version.

Although, he was entirely opposite to the other Jungkooks you had known, you didn't really mind him that much...you actually found his childlike behavior refreshing...everyone else you had met so far was always business like and worried for your safety...but Jungkook...he seemed to only take pleasure in the positive...not really dwelling on any negative thoughts.

He was also....caring.

Moments after Writer left, Jungkook reappeared, saying that he wished to talk with you about "wedding preparations", and you of course, were not in the mood to even think about a wedding...you thought that he would over look that though, as most men did, and carry on any way...but he didn't...in fact, as soon as he saw your distressed look, he called the servants and told them to draw you a hot bath.

You made a mental note to thank him later.

This was definitely an experience you did not get often.

Don't misunderstand, you took plenty of baths in Egypt...but the water always had to be heated in the kitchen and delivered to your room bucket by bucket....which meant that the water was always luke-warm at best...but this water was steaming hot....just the way you liked it.

Sighing, you allowed your naked body to submerge even further, until the water reached just below your nose, leaving enough room for you to breathe.

This was nice.

"Y/n!"

A loud squeal left your lips as you jumped up in shock, arms crossing over your chest defensively as your chest heaved due to your deep breathing.

Jungkook let out a chuckle at your frazzled state, his laugh echoing against the walls of the empty bath house.

Your eyes widened as you took in his bare form, eyes raking over his chest and toned torso before moving to stare at the wooden walls that surrounded you.

"Ju-Jungkook!" You exclaimed, covering your eyes as he lowered his body into the water. "What are you doing?!"

He tilted his head in amusement, his smile never leaving his face as he moved closer to you.

"I am bathing." He deadpanned, eyes raking over your submerged body.

You mentally thanked god that you had the sense to tell the maids to pour soap in the water, making it clouded so that no one could see what lied underneath...A.K.A. your naked body.

You hugged yourself tighter, trying to look anywhere but the man in front of you, face never changing from a deep shade of red.

"I-I meant; what are you doing here....with me?"

His eyebrows furrowed cutely as he moved even closer to you, arms extended as if to hold you, causing you to react instantly, placing as must distance as possible between the two of you.

"I came here to bathe with you." He pouted, your reluctance to embrace him, clearly upsetting him. "Why are you running away from me?"

Your mouth dropped at his question. Was he serious? This was your private time and he just came barging in, naked! How else were you supposed to react!?

"You need to leave." You stated bluntly, hand shooting out as you pointed to the door of the bathhouse.

His bottom lip stuck out further, eyes growing bigger at your demand.

You sucked in a breath.

He was good.

Clearly, he was trying to be cute with you....but you knew better than that.

"But, Y/n..." He started in a low voice, sensuality dripping from his tone. "I want to be here...with you."

Your eyes widened at his sudden change of approach. The childish boy that once stood before you was now replaced with a someone else entirely...and that...was a little scary.

You almost got whiplash from how quickly he approached you, his legs moving swiftly under the sweet-smelling liquid. You mentally sighed in relief at the depth...glad that the water was high enough to cover his...delicate area.

You rushed to moved away from him, only stopping when your back hit the edge of the large pool of hot water.

You let out a gasp as his hands crashed down on either side of your head, arms trapping you in your spot.

You stared at him with wide eyes, clearly shocked by how drastically things were escalating. Honestly, you supposed that you should have known that Jungkook wasn't as innocent as he would like for people to believe...the way he held your hips when the two of you first met....the way he pushed your body into his...it should have given you some kind of hint...and yet, here you were....gaping up at him like some kind of fish.

"Y-You-"

Your words were lodged in the back of your throat. You couldn't think of anything to say to the man in front of you...what were you supposed to say? Hi?

Jungkook smirked at your reaction, his body sinking into the water with you, putting the two of you at eye level with each other.

"I knew you would fall for that act." He purred as his hazel eyes scanned over your face. "They always do."

You swallowed hard, gaze never leaving his.

"Th-They?"

He snorts at your high-pitched voice, face moving closer to yours.

"Yes." He said with a small smile. "You women are all the same, you know? Al I have to do is act all innocent...pretend like I am oblivious and each one of you fall for it...fall for me."

You hugged your upper half tighter, suddenly becoming very aware of how vulnerable you were.

"I-I think you should leave."

He merely hums at your request, clearly not being phased as his hazel eyes move to scan the water that covers you from the collar-bone down....as if he is trying to get a better look at you.

Why was everyone here so perverted?!

His eyes are dark and seductive as they move back to meet your wide, innocent ones.

"Why so shy, darling?" He coos, hand moving to rest under your delicate chin. "We are getting married...I'm going to see it all anyway."

You scoffed at that, eyes becoming hard on him.

"I am not going to marry you." You spat out.

His eyebrows furrowed at your words, his hand leaving your chin and moving to rest back on the edge of the tub.

"Is that right?" He asked through gritted teeth, clearly annoyed by your sudden courage.

You nodded your head.

"Yes. It is." You said boldly. "I was considering it at first, but now that I see what a pedophile you are...I know for a fact that there is no way on earth that I would ever even consider marrying you."

A deep, dangerous growl sounded from his chest, sending a terrified shiver down your spine.

This Jungkook was scary.

His right hand moved from it's position beside your head, gripping your jaw harshly, bringing your face closer to his.

You tried to hold back your whimpers of pain, refusing to give him the satisfaction of knowing he had hurt you.

"Listen to me, seer," He growled. "I am the Emperor. I am denied nothing. I will always find a way to get what I want....And what I want is you on your knees begging for me....which is what I am going to get...even if I am forced to take it-"

"Your highness."

You sighed inwardly at the welcome interruption, tears almost filling your eyes as you watched Jungkook's attention snap from you to the visitor who had entered.

"What?!"

You jumped back at his loud tone, causing his hand to squeeze your jaw tighter.

"You are wanted by the council."

Jungkook's hazel eyes hardened on the man, before moving to stare back into your own.

"I am busy."

"They said it was urgent."

His shoulders moved up and down as he huffed out in annoyance, eyes squeezing shut as he struggled to compose himself.

You almost squeaked as he moved his face closer to yours, his dirty blond hair brushing your cheek as his lips ghosted over the skin of your ear.

"This," He breathed. "Is nowhere near over, darling."

You shuddered at the nickname, body tensing as he suddenly moved away from you, standing up and exiting the water.

He grabbed the silk robe that he had been wearing before, wrapping it around himself. His hand moved up to comb through his dirty blond locks before he was walking to the exit, grumbling angrily to himself.

"Are you alright?"

You could only nod as the soft-spoken voice filled your ears from above, eyes never leaving the spot that Jungkook had previously occupied.

You couldn't believe what you had just witnessed....how?

"Here."

A soft material brushed over the skin of your cheek, causing your eyes to tear away from the empty space and look to the side.

Hoseok was on his knees, leaning over the side of the large pool of water, his right hand covering  his eyes as his left hand was outstretched towards you, presenting you with a soft, white towel.

You wanted to tear up.

His gesture was small, but he had no idea how appreciated it was...So far, the only friend you had found in the realm was Jin and he was....well a ghost..

You smiled at the black-haired man, even though he could not see it, hand outstretching and taking the towel.

Your fingers brushed over his....A small, meaningless touch...

But that was all it took.

You bright blue eyes were suddenly clouded over, visions of fire, death and war were now all you could see. Blood-curdling screams filled your ears and the smell of rotting flesh assaulted your nostrils.

There was so much death, so much pain...So much blood.

It wasn't a clear picture...Just numerous flashes of different scenes of horror and bloodshed, but that alone was still enough to make you feel nauseous.

What was happening to you?

Why were you suddenly thrown about into all these murderous scenes....and more importantly....why was Hoseok always in the middle of them?

Your heart pounded in your chest as you were forced to watch countless battles, countless slaughters....countless lives taken.

Although, everything was hazy and unclear there were two things that rang throughout your head as clear as day as you watched the scenes play out.

Betrayal.

Regret.

A loud gasp left you as you pulled your hand away from his, chest heaving as your visions finally, finally came to an abrupt end.

Hoseok's golden-brown eyes were wide as he watched your eyes fog up, tears already beginning to roll off of your cheeks, hand shaking as it moved to cover your mouth in fear and shock.

Had you-Had you just witnessed his past?

"H-Hoseok," You sobbed.

"What have you done?"

A/N,

BETCHA DIDN'T THINK YA GIRL WOULD UPDATE, DID YA?

But, I did because my babies gotta stay fed. 💖💖💖

Who is your favorite character in this book so far? (Mine is Hoseok...even though you guys have only just now gotten to know him....I know what gonna happen so I love him!)

What do you guys think of Jeon Junghoe? I know, I know...You guys weren't expecting innocent little kookie to be a slut, but you were wrong, I gotta keep you all on your toes!

I love you.

I adore you.

I purple you.

I'm out.

*drops mic*

-Max

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 6 5
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โœฏโˆโœญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ” just fanfiction about actual people. I don't do this often. and it's in another book because...I can. title from Blue Hour by Tomorro...
69.5K 6.1K 24
*BOOK TWO* !!READ 'THE STRANGER' FIRST!! It's been a few months since Taehyung reappeared in Hana's life. At first, she thought life was finally loo...
991K 74.9K 45
They witnessed her destruction, They were left to wonder why, She saw nothing but darkness, Though the stars shown in her eyes, But maybe they'd forg...
258 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]