social | meanie

By gyusuke

Jeon Wonwoo suffered from social anxiety. ©gyusuke 2019 | completed More

social.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
thank you !!
bonus: soonhoon
bonus: my vow to you

sixteen

5.1K 280 73
By gyusuke

"wonwoo... we're locked in." mingyu said.

"you're kidding me right?" wonwoo asked, hoping mingyu was just tricking him. he walked up to the door where mingyu was and constantly tried to open the door, pulling and pushing the handle trying to make it open. he sighed out of frustration and walked back further into the room, sitting on the stool again. "what're we supposed to do?"

mingyu shrugged his shoulders, "I dunno, i'll text minghao or hansol, see if they could get us out. we might be stuck here for a while until then."

30 minutes passed and it both were already dying from boredom. wonwoo fell asleep on one of the desks whilst mingyu sat at the piano, learning a random piano piece. might as well learn something whilst they were stuck there.

mingyu took a 5 minute break, stretching his arms out from being in a fixed position for quite a while. he never knew learning and playing the piano was so calming and relaxing. maybe that's why jihoon loved composing music so much.

he glanced over to a sleeping wonwoo. he looked so peaceful, and dared he said it, even more beautiful than before. mingyu crouched down next to him, admiring the boy's delicate features.

his pale skin reflected the sunlight off his face. his glossy lips looked so kissable to mingyu, wanting to kiss them over and over again: but he knows he can't. his sharp cat eyes make him seem like such a cold person when he's the complete opposite if you ever bothered to get to know him.

there were so many things about wonwoo that stood out to him, making him even more lovable in his eyes. wonwoo's hand dangled on the side of the table. it looking small and quite thin, compared to mingyu.
he knows he shouldn't, his mind keeps saying against it but betrays his own words, and intertwined his hands with wonwoo's.

something about them holding hands felt so right, like they were sculpted to perfectly fit into each other's hold. wonwoo's hand felt so warm that it brought warmth to mingyu's own.

mingyu noticed a small smile form on wonwoo's lips and made mingyu feel all mushy inside. he wants for wonwoo to always have that smile. he wants to be the cause for wonwoo's happiness, protecting him from any harm that may come in their way. if only you ever loved me as much...

mingyu removed his hand front the other's grasp and brushed away the strands of hair in front of wownoo's eyes.

15 more minutes passed, mingyu heard the small clicking of the lock of the door. he looked up from his writing and saw minghao's figure at the door, struggling to fix it and make it open. he finally did and mingyu thanked him, turning to the still sleeping wonwoo.

he crouched down again and lightly tapped on wonwoo's arm. "wonwoo... wake up." wonwoo groaned and mumbled, "noo~ give me 5 more minutes." mingyu chuckled at the cute pout that was attached onto wonwoo's face, making him look so adorable that mingyu might've just melted right then and there.

"hyung~" mingyu cooed, yet wonwoo didn't budge from his fixed position; he was already too comfortable and refused to be woken up. mingyu nudged the other slightly and received a lazy push back from wonwoo. he sighed at wonwoo's stubbornness and fished his phone from the back pocket, texting his friend's group chat that they could go ahead to the café.

he turned off his phone and thought of ways he could either wake him up or at least take him home. he tried again to wake him up, this time loudly playing songs that wonwoo liked: nothing. geez, why is this guy such a heavy sleeper?

waking up seemed to be out of the question now so, how was he going to get him home? he left his car at home since he walked to school, he didn't have any money for the bus, he already told the other guys to go to the café.

mingyu hoisted the other's slim body onto his back, making sure he wouldn't fall and wrapping wonwoo's arms around his neck, holding onto wonwoo's thighs. he wasn't that heavy, which made mingyu worry a little, considering how thin the boy was, he hoped that wonwoo eats enough everyday.

he pushed the door open using the available side of his body, and walked out the school grounds. he could hear the quiet snores from wonwoo, feeling small warm breaths on the nape of his neck, which were a bit ticklish to mingyu at first.

the walk home was silent, a few times wonwoo struggled to move around to be more comfortable and continued to sleep, resting his head on mingyu's broad shoulders.

they finally reached wonwoo's house, and mingyu took out the keys from wonwoo's bag pocket. he opened the front door and laid wonwoo down on his bed. sat down on one of the chairs near the computer and texted his friends.

                  hao and 2 idiots
                            (3)
     _______________________________

treegyu: yo, can't make it to the café

hansollie: why? this is the third time you're ditching us

haohao: i wonder who he ditched us for 🤭

treegyu: haO SHUT IT

haohao: just stating the truth🤷‍♀

hansollie: ohhhh your with wonwoo hyung arent you?

treegyu: ... no

treegyu: ...okay maybe

haohao: make sure to use protection ! -jun

treegyu: your with junhui hyung?

hansollie: thanks to you, i'm third wheeling these asses

haohao: at least someone likes my ass

haohao: you're just jealous seungkwan doesn't want your ass

hansollie: istg i wILL NOT HESITATE TO POUR THIS COFFEE ON YOU

haohao: biTCH DONT YOU DARE,, THESE ARE NEW GUCCI SHOES

haohao: IF YOU RUIN THEM YOURE BUYING ME ANOTHER PAIR

hansollie: i could barely afford this weeks groceries let alone fucking gucci shoes for your stubborn ass

hansollie: i can't believe junhui hyung can even put up with you,,

haohao: eXCUSE YOU BUT JUNNIE LIKES MY ASS

haohao: very true! -jun

hansollie: why did you put these images in my head

haohao: i never said to imagine it

treegyu: did y'all really forget i'm in this gc

haohao: you're irrelevant rn so go suck wonwoo's dick or smth

treegyu: hAO

treegyu: oh wonwoo's waking up gotta go

hansollie: gO get laid

treegyu: hUSH

mingyu turned off his phone and saw wonwoo rubbing his eyes, adjusting to the world and the bright lights that were open in the room. it took him a few seconds for him to realise that he wasn't in the school practice room anymore, but now in the king sized bed in his room.

"m-mingyu! what are you- how did you get in my house? how did i even get in my house?!" wonwoo bombarded the younger with questions.

"long story short, you fell asleep and i carried you home." mingyu smiled and wonwoo created an 'o' shape with his mouth. he unfolded his glasses and pushed them on. the golden frame sitting on the bridge of his nose.

"thanks by the way, i'm sorry if i was a pain in the ass and was really stubborn. i stayed up late reading and planning the science project."

"oh! I completely forgot about the science project." mingyu laughed, it's been a few months since they were set the project, and still had a few weeks until the end of the school year when the science fair would take place.

"wow gyu, maybe I shouldn't have partnered up with you if I knew you were going to forget we had a project and left me to think of everything." wonwoo pouted again.

"not like you had a choice. you can never get enough of me." mingyu joked, acting as if he were a prince of a kingdom, presenting his 'amazing and handsome' self (mingyu's exact words to describe himself.)

"remind me why i'm friends with you again?"

"because you have no one else." he smirked as wonwoo slapped his shoulder.

"yes I do! I have soonyoung!" wonwoo protests. come to think of it, he hasn't seen soonyoung in a while. he asked jihoon but even he didn't know. he wonders what soonyoung is up to.

meanwhile

soonyoung's phone started to ring, the ringtone playing loud and clear for him to hear. the caller ID was unknown but soonyoung answered the call anyway.

a low, monotone voice spoke through the speaker, a voice that soonyoung hasn't heard in years, and didn't want to hear ever again.

"...dad?"

author: sorry for not updating as soon as I could, I had a few important exams I had to revise for. also, y'all don't mind if I put a little drama for soonyoung right? since there will be a bunch of meanie drama and angst later i wanna change some of it up because it's taking me a while to get to the actual point of the plot :(( hope you're all doing well !!

bye for now!

- leanne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 3.4K 33
wonwoo can't let anyone know he has a weakness, and that it is a boy named kim mingyu. ©ASTRALJUN started | 010118 ended | 100718 completed ✓
39.7K 1.1K 23
Jeon Wonwoo got cheated by his ex and got depressed.... not until someone came to his life...
5.9K 241 18
"𝕾𝖊𝖔𝖐𝖒𝖎𝖓..𝕴 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞.." ... "𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜.. 𝕴'...
22.5K 996 62
[SOULMATE AU - Everyone is born with gray eyes that only change color when they kiss their soulmate] Mingyu kissed Wonwoo due to a bet, and Wonwoo do...