Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 3

6.7K 211 70
By Zarrys_tightrope

"Why are breakups so emotionally stressful. I feel like I've just ran a marathon" Harry said as he laid next to  Zayn on the sofa, hand wrapped around his waist.

Zayn was lazily playing a game on his phone whilst the TV was on in the background the volume down. "You broke up with Shane? I didn't know there was trouble in paradise already?"

"Shawn, Zayn. His name is Shawn" Harry corrected, pouting at the same time.

"Whatever. What's Shane done, he broke up with you?" Zayn asked not really caring about Shawn, yeah he knows his name.

"What do you mean he broke up with me, why can't I be the one doing the breaking up?" Harry pretended he was offended, when he couldn't care who instigated the break, that was him, he didn't like bringing Shawn into the flat with Zayn there.

It had become uncomfortable on his side anyway. Not that Zayn had ever complained, he wished he could.

Zayn just sighed cause does it really matter who broke with whom, "Alright, Haz, what happened?"

"I broke up with him"

"Okay.." Zayn sighed relieved.

"Okay? Is that all you got, Zayn? I'm emotionally drained" Harry sighed dramatically.

"Sorry, Haz. Do you want some ice cream?"

"Can we go out with the boys tonight? I haven't seen them in a while. I feel like dancing. Shawn hated dancing or going out, or having a take out. Bloody vegan who hated when I even boiled an egg. What's that about? I thought vegans don't have problems with eggs" Harry ranted.

Zayn broke in small giggles that turned into big open mouthed laugh, holding his hands over his stomach. He just couldn't help it especially when he looked over at Harry and saw him also trying to hold in a laugh but failed as he suddenly laughed out loud too.

They laughed it out for few moments until it became quiet, each caught in their own thoughts. Harry looking over at Zayn at how beautiful he looked when he laughed. How his eyes just shine and light up the room.

Zayn looked at Harry thinking about bloody time he broke up with Shawn. He really hated Shawn...hate is a strong word, he really didn't like the guy since he knocked his favourite crisps off his hand saying he's eating poison. Harry had quickly moved to sit between them as he feared Zayn was about to punch Shawn. And he was. Not matter how physically big he was, Zayn could take him on. And he was a bottom too.

"I'm sorry, Haz" Zayn smiled at him.

"Huh?"

"About Shawn...sorry it didn't work out"

"That's alright. The relationship was already past its expiry date anyway". Harry said very casually and looked alright for someone who've just broken up actually.

"I'll call the boys" Zayn said getting up and walked to the kitchen still smiling. He got himself some cold water from  fridge whilst calling Louis who was okay with the idea and promised to tell other boys. He walked back to the lounge where Harry was still lying on sofa.

"It's all go, Haz. Everyone is free, will meet up at eight" Zayn told him.

"Where?"

"The usual spot, isn't it?"

"I hate that pub, I thought we could try somewhere else" Harry whined as he got up from the sofa.

"Well, Harry , not everyone has a posh palate like you. Louis and Liam like a bit of bangers and mash. And besides Niall is hoping he can ask, that girl he's been drooling over for months out on a date. She's working tonight apparently."

"That girl? Really Zayn? We've been going to that pub for last three months and she's always our server, you should know her name by now" Harry said

"Go get the fuck ready Harry, we leave in an hour" Zayn scoffed and throw an empty water bottle at him.

Harry grinned at him, moving sideways trying to avoid being hit by the bottle but stumbled and fell on his bum squealing loudly as he does.

Zayn just smiled fondly and got up to help him up reaching for his hands with both of his. "You're such a clumsy idiot you know that?"

"And you love me" Harry said as soon as he was up, his hands immediately going around Zayn's waist to steady himself. He kissed his cheek and walked towards his room to get ready.

"Yes I do" Zayn said quietly but smiling nonetheless and went to his own room to get ready meeting up with the boys.

The boys. His best friends for life. Zayn loved them. Together they were five, closer than family. Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Harry. Zayn continued smiling thinking how they met.

He first met Louis in middle school. Louis had been smoking behind the bleachers, little rebel from birth that one, when he heard someone shouting "stop" and "help". With the cigarette hidden behind his back he walked towards the cries for help trying to see what was happening.

Even though Louis was rebellious he was kind and hate injustice. He saw a boy on the ground being kicked and beaten by two jocks. He immediately rushed over to them shouting at them to fuck off whoever was on the ground. He started kicking them on their shins, alternating from one to the other. It was quite comical how he got about kicking them.

Zayn, aka the boy being kicked, would have laughed had he not been in pain cause Louis was quite funny. The jocks looked at Louis amused as he was not only tiny but fiesty. They were so amused they just backed off laughing and walked away as Louis threatened to burn them in the eyes with the cigarette.

He helped Zayn, introduced himself  even walked him home, making sure he was okay. Zayn's mom came outside when he saw them talking as Zayn didn't really have friends apart from family.

Trisha, Zayn's mom, was so touched when she heard what Louis had done and thanked him inviting him inside for some cookies. Zayn was surprised as he was never allowed cookies before dinner but Trisha said Louis deserved them and was like the son he never had.

Zayn had replied "I'm right here mom" To which Louis replied "We know" Just like that they were best friends mom approved.

Liam was Louis's best friend, their families are neighbour's and have known each other since they were in diapers. Liam is a big teddy bear, protective of his friends and quickly took Zayn under his wing. He saw himself as a father figure even though they were almost the same age.

Zayn found that funny but Liam didn't see anything funny about, he was serious. Liam just like Louis hated bullies, never been bullied themselves though.

Zayn was drawn more to Liam because of their love of comics and marvel films. They have a lot in common but Louis declared himself as Zayn's bestest friend, his exact words "I found you first Zayn and should be top of your list" as if Zayn was some treasure.

Niall was Harry's best friend. Zayn first met Niall and Harry in a coffee shop whilst out with Louis and Liam. The coffee shop had been quite busy and there was a line but not too long, they were third waiting to be served. Louis was impatient and kept fidgeting, going on about how he was craving some carrot cake. He suddenly turned around looking towards the counter, knocking someone while doing so.

He cried out as he felt a burning sensation in his arm, Zayn had recoiled away as warm liquid splashed on his tshirt. The someone Louis accidentally knocked over was Harry, who put the two cups he was holding in a nearby table and went straight to Zayn asking if he was alright. He was apologising over and over again to Zayn whilst trying to dry his shirt which was not too bad really as compared to Louis whose arm was starting to get red.

Harry was trying to take Zayn's shirt off not wanting it to stick to his body, cause further damage according to him. Zayn blushed so hard, kept telling him he was fine it wasn't a big deal. Harry was having none of that grabbing onto his hand taking Zayn towards the toilet so they could at least swap shirts as Harry had layers of clothing and could spare Zayn one.

Liam was watching the interaction carefully, he didn't know Harry and grabbed onto Zayn telling Harry he's got him. Louis was watching totally annoyed because he was the one that was hurt and no one was giving him attention.

"Oh don't you worry about me I'm fine, thanks for asking" Louis had said sarcastically.

Everyone had suddenly looked at him and noticed his arm, deciding he might need it checked out but Louis was so annoyed he just wanted his bloody carrot cake and tea not the hospital.

Harry had introduced Niall who was eating away two muffins and a scone and just nodded at the group, not really interested in what was happening.

Liam introduced Zayn and Louis who insisted everyone sit and wait for him to finish eating while the redness on his arm was slowly turning into a blister.

When Harry tried to say something about the blister, Liam shook his head warning him not to. They couldn't really enjoy eating except Niall who didn't seem bothered at all. The blister was just there, like it was staring at them cause Louis decided to punish them all by putting his arm on the table for all to see as they've ignored him earlier. They decided to go to the hospital together, well Harry insisted they all go cause he knew someone who was a doctor there.

Louis had initially refused saying they didn't know each other and didn't want strangers staring at him in his time of distress. No one dared tell him how he insisted everyone shared a table so they could keep an eye on his arm while he eats. He couldn't eat and look at his arm blistering at the same time, it was just disgusting, he had said to them.

After the introductions Harry wanted to  swap numbers, he was looking at Zayn. He wanted Zayn's number to be honest as he couldn't keep his eye off the gorgeous boy.

It was at that hospital their friendship developed, they clicked and ended up swapping numbers and catching up afterwards to Harry's delight. Few months as friends, they went to a comic con which Zayn had always dreamed about but never been. He didn't have anyone to go with because he didn't have friends and his sisters said no. Zayn never went as it would have been awkward going alone.

They went as "big bang theory gang" Louis's choice. Everyone agreed Louis was Sheldon which he didn't seem to mind as he thought Sheldon was superior and clever than anyone.

That's Zayn's boys and he was looking forward to seeing them as everyone was just busy with work or studies.

Who knows what could come out of that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...
12.7K 1.2K 8
Harry wants Zayn, so bad that he's light-headed with it. He wants him so bad that it's getting increasingly difficult to wake up everyday and chant f...
66.5K 3.2K 16
Harry is a charming guy and a son of a baker. They live in a beautiful village that's ruled by a righteous King. One day, Harry's father told Harry t...
343K 10.8K 24
Harry Styles has always been secretly in love with his band mate, Zayn Malik. Little did Harry know, Zayn felt the same. Once they finally express th...