My Love

By LoveLukey3426

Charlotte Matthews is a nice, beautiful, loyal girl. but when she goes to see her The Vamps perform with her... More

The first look
Things change
Come back to me
First Dates
Not a Happy Ending
Saying Goodbye
New beginnings
New school
Saying Hello Again
Golden Moments
New Roomates
Welcoming Party
Somebody to You
Last Night
New Semester
Mr Brightside
Smile
Brokenhearted
She Was The One
Fix You
Long Way Home
Out of my Limit
Try Hard
She looks so Perfect
You and I
High Hopes
Pretty Brown Eyes
Beside You
HeartBreak Girl
End up Here
Amnesia
Hurricane
Social Casualty
Lovestruck
Gotta Get Out
Unpredictable
Let her go
I Lived
Story of my life

Love is Easy

279 18 0
By LoveLukey3426

I snuck out of bed, then down to the lobby to order Brad a special birthday breakfast. After that I went back upstairs to wake up the others.

"Why are we up so early?" Lauren asks

"Um.. it's only 8 and it's for Brad's birthday" I reply

She sighed, as I opened the door to reveal a bed head Bradley.

I started to smile just looking at him.

"Why are you smiling?" Con whispers

"He's so cute, when he's sleeping" I reply

"Heard that" Brad says, giving me and everyone else a big fright.

"We thought you were asleep" I say jumping on the bed beside him.

"Well someone woke me" he says kissing my cheek.

"Lu, could you get the special thing out of the cupboard" I ask winking.

Luca pulls out a box from the cupboard and places it on the bed beside brad, while Tris, Con, James, Elise and Lauren all place their gifts beside him as well.

We sat in silence for a while as Brad starred at the gifts.

"So what are you gonna open first?" Lauren asked breaking the silence

"Oh Erm... This one" he said picking up Connors gift.

One by one he opened each gift until he came across mine. He pulls off the wrapping paper and a big grin came on his face, he held up a the shirt saying 'Mr Simpson'

Then I got up and ran to my suit case and pulled out the same t shirt saying 'Mrs Simpson'.

"Are you guys serious" James asks

"Well, as real as those t-shirts are then... Yes" I reply "but there's one more thing"

"Oh no what is it" Elise says

"That's so sweet char" he says, ginning

"What is it?" Luca asks. They all crowd around and stare at the scrap book, I made which was filled with photos of all of us especially Brad and I.

"This is amazing Char"Con says wrapping his arm around Luca.

"How and when did you do this?" Brad asks.

"Well, when the Emma thing happened, and when I went back to my room, that's when I made it" I reply.

We sat there in silence for a bit, just flipping through the pages.

"So any special plans for today?" Tris asks breaking the silence

"Yes, we do, and it's a surprise for all of you" Lauren says pointing to the 4 boys.

"Well what is it?" Connor asks

"Well get dressed and meet us in the lobby in half an hour, then we will take you" Luca says

"Seriously, not again!" James says leaving the room with Elise, and the others. Now me and Brad were alone.

I got changed into my high waisted black skinny jeans, my superman shirt and my denim jacket.

As I was putting my converse on brad came out of the bathroom.

"Did you really do all that for me?" He asks.

"Of course I did, I wanted to make your birthday gift special" I reply

"Now this is why I love you" he says.

"Come on lover-boy, we better go otherwise we'll be he last ones down there"I say grabbing his hand.

------------------------------------------------

"Come on tell us where we are going!" Tris wines

"Never!" I say sarcastically

"If you don't I will tickle you to death Lu or until I make you pee a little" Con says looking at Luca.

"Please don't" she replies, but before I knew it Connor tickled Luca for the remainder of the car ride, until she gave in.

"We are going to DisneyLand" she says, taking deep breaths

Tris starts cheering from the back seat right in my ear. I swear he is just like a five year old some times.

We pull around the corner and into a perfect parking spot. I grab everything I need and start walking towards the gate for Downtown Disney.

"Where should we go first, California Land or DisneyLand?" James asks, going to get the tickets.

"How about Disney then we can do California Land" I suggest.

Everyone agrees and James goes to get the tickets because he refuses to let me pay.

"I've got a very special treat for you tonight Char, so can we not be too late" Brad asks, holding my hand.

"Sure" I reply smiling.

James comes back with the tickets, the we walk towards the Disney gates.

"I can't believe I'm here with you guys, a year ago I dreamed this would happen, but I never thought it would come true" I say, as we sit down with our popcorn and candy floss for Luca and Con, whilst we wait for the parade.

"Well believe it because it's true" Brad replies grabbing a piece of popcorn, then doing that thing where you throw it up in the air and catch it in your mouth.

He wraps his arm around me and I snuggle into his chest.

I see a few girls starring and point at us, until they start to approach us.

"Erm.. Are you Brad from the Vamps?" The girl says with a strong American accent.

"Yes, we are would you like a photo?" Brad says, taking his arm off me and standing up.

"Oh, yes please" she says

The guys all stand up and I take the picture for them, I notice that one of the girls is flirting with Tris until Lauren interrupts them and shoos her off.

The rest of the day at Disneyland was a lot of laughter and food. We arrive back at the hotel and I immediately jump into the shower to wash my hair.

I wrap a towel around my hair and my body, then walk into the room to get changed, as Brad gets into the shower himself. I put on a long peach coloured dress with some black lace details on it that I bought the other day with the girls. And to top it off with a pair of low black wedges. I quickly curled my hair then waited for Brad.

He wears his signature black skinny jeans, a red flannel shirt and a black blazer with his sleeves rolled, of course.

"Wow you look amazing" he says

"Too much?" I ask

"Nope, it's perfect" he says still starring at me, whilst smiling, "shall we go?" He asks

I nod then we leave the hotel room.

We were about to leave when Brad says he forgot something so he heads back upstairs to retrieve it. I sit there waiting on my phone when I receive a text.

Unknown number:

'Hi Charlotte, Emma here

If you don't get me Tris' number then I will do something way worse to you than what I did to you in high school'

I felt my eyes welt up, I couldn't hurt Lauren but at the same time I didn't want to get hurt myself, tears started streaming down my face which resulted in my makeup running. Why did she have to find my number tonight, more importantly how did she find my number.

"You okay char?" Brad asks, I look up and see him standing there looking confused.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine, should we go"I say, pretending to smile. Brad nods, then wraps his arm around me, only to pull me in close.

------------------------------------------------

We arrive at this little Italian restaurant, the get seated at a table by the window and I can see all the twinkling lights of LA.

As I look at the menu I can smell the fresh basil and pasta in the air, it's perfect, I can't believe Brad organised this especially on his birthday. The waiter comes and we order our food and drinks,then we sit I silence for a while.

"So, what happened at the hotel lobby when I was gone?" Brad asks breaking the silence.

"Nothing, I just got a text" I reply, trying not to make eye contact.

"Okay, uh so how's the song writing going?" He asks changing the subject

"Great, I've actually...." We carried on talking for what felt like hours, until we had to pay. Brad didn't let me pay considering it was a date, but I told him that is doesn't count considering it's his birthday but he didn't listen.

After dinner we walked back to the hotel, taking the long way home instead of going straight back.

We walked down the road and onto Manhattan beach, we walked along in silence until Brad stopped.

"What is it Brad?" I ask

"I love you" he replies

"I know, I lov-"

"No, I love you from the bottom of my heart and I don't want to lose you, no matter what" he says interrupting me.

"I know and you won't bu-"

I stopped when I saw him getting down on one knee, he held up a tiny box, the opening it to reveal a small god ring. Is he doing what I think he is.

"I love you" is all he said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.7K 43
in which tristan is cheated on and bradley called it, but is still there to pick up the pieces of his broken heart. [ranked #1 - tradley]
202K 3.1K 43
Vamps imagines and preferences, enjoy! Vote. Comment. Fan.
445 1 19
Y/n and her brother Connor's family falls apart... When Connor makes her live with him and his band...Bradley has liked Y/n since he met her...Will s...
94K 3K 20
Bradley Simpson and Tristan Evans are secretly a real thing. 'Tradley' if you will. With the headlining tour, interviews and rising popularity, wil...