Fix You

Lauren's POV

Today is the day that I've been trying to avoid, the boys are leaving for america in a few hours. Its about 6 am, Right now im lying in my bed, thinking, and waiting for my alarm to go off.

'Beep, Beep!' it goes off and i stumble out of bed and into the bathroom for a shower. once I'm finished I get changed into my black skinny jeans, a lace crop top and a cardigarn, with my black converse, then head towards the kitchen for some breakfast and to see if any of the other girls are awake. I enter the kithen and make myself some Hot choclate and banana bread. I walk into the living room and see charlotte sitting down with a cup of green tea, she seems to be watching the little mermaid, and i can hear her singing along.

"under the sea..." she sings

"erm.. Charlotte" I ask

"Oh, Lauren... Come sit" she says gesturing to the spot next to her. "what's up" she asks

"Oh, nothing" I say, as i dig into my breakfast.

An hour later Charlotte gets a text, it's clearly form Brad because she can't stop smiling.

"what did he say" I ask

"Erm... just that we need to meet the boys outside their dorm in half an hour" she says, "are you gonna come" she adds

"umm no, sorry i have a ton of homework i need to finish, so can you wish the boys the best for their tour" I say, trying not to make eye contact.

"Lauren, your my best friend, were practically sisters.... i know what happened between you and Tristan, i think it would be best if you just talk to him" she says, which makes me feel really bad, why didn't i just let Tris talk.

"I know, I know... Just tell them...Good luck" i say, before i go and put my plates in the sink and head towards my room to get started on my homework. As i was in the middle of my homework i decided to check twitter. i noticed that their were alot of tweets about Tristan.

@Vampettes:

"Whats wrong with Tristan?"

"Tris are you okay, Do you need a hug?"

I scrolled through tons of tweets about Tristan and the boys and why he wasn happy to ne going on tour, until i decided to look at tristans page, i saw what caused all the questions.

@TheVampsTristan:

"It's such a horrible feeling knowing you've done something worng, when you don't know what you did"

"I hate having the wieght of guit on my shoulders"

I felt horrible and so stupid I should have done something, but i think its too late because they have already left.

I quickly picked up my phone and checked the time, it was 2:30, i still have time, but only if i hurry.

Tristan's POV

I was packing the last things into my bag, before it's time to leave. I walked downstairs dragging my bag down behind me, until I reached the living room, where Connor was waiting.
"You finished?" Con asked, I nodded before I went to the kitchen for some breakfast. I put a piece of toast in the toaster and waited so I decided to go onto twitter and see if Lauren saw my tweets. I was just pulling my phone out when there was a knock at the door, and of course lazy Connor wouldn't get up, so I had to answer it.
I opened the door to see Charlotte, Luca and Elise, but where's Lauren?
"Hey girls" I say,
"Hey" Charlotte says avoiding eye contact
"Erm.. Lauren couldn't make it she had a ton of homework.... But she wishes you the best for your concert" Luca says stepping through the door before she jumps on Connor.
"Where's brad?" Charlotte asks
"He's in his room" I say "Oh and Elise James is also in his room" I add, then both of the girls race down the hallway to find their boyfriends. Meanwhile I walk into the kitchen to find burnt toast..... That's just great.

"Come James, we're all in the car waiting" Connor yells. We were heading out to the airport now, I don't know exactly what happened on the trip there because I tuned out after Connor yelled at James. I plugged my headphones in and hit shuffle, what a coincidence, Amnesia by 5SOS came on, it just reminded me of Lauren, which made the trip worse. Once we got to the airport I grabbed my bag and quickly ran inside to find Joe, Dean and Fin.
"alright boys, we better check in, girls you stay here while were gone" Joe says
We all nodded in agreement, then started to head towards the check in desk. As I was walking a felt a slightly cold hand touch mine then spin me around to face them, it was Charlotte.
She quickly pulled her hand away from mine,
"Tris, I know Lauren didn't have homework to do, she... She just needed an excuse to get out of co-" She said before I cut her off

"Of coming to see me, yeah I know" I say, keeping my eyes on the ground

"Tris I know for a fact that she loves you, she always has.... Please keep an open mind...please" she says, holding her pinkie out and giving a reassuring smile,

"Okay" I say, giving in, before I leave to go and catch up with the boys.

The boys had said goodbye to their girlfriends, and all I can say is that there were a lot of tears. We were walking towards security, I saw Brad give one final wave to Charlotte before he turned back around. I was last in line, that's means I was behind Brad, Connor and James.
I place my bag in the Tray and waited to walk through. It was almost my turn until I heard my name being called out by a familiar kiwi voice.
"Tristan!" She yelled
"Tristan!" She yelled again
I turned my head to see her, she had on sweatpants and a familiar the Vamps T-shirt on with a oversized cardigan, she must have noticed me because seconds later she ran and jumped on me.
"I'm so sor-" I cut her off by kissing her, I missed her and I didn't care about anything else, all I cared about was Lauren.

"Where have you been" I asked
She smiled, I missed her smile....a lot.

"Erm.." Is all she said

"It's okay, all that matters is that your here" I say, as I hug her again.

"Tristan Evans, please go to gate" the loud speaker said, which made me break the hug.

"You have to go now..." She said

" but I don't want to, I want to stay here with you" I say taking ahold of her hand

" I know you do... If it was up to me I would say stay, but this is your career so..go.. And have fun on tour, but promise me you won't forget about us" she says, looking into my eyes

"Never, will I ever forget about you!" I say, kissing her one last time, before I leave her and board the plane.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy,

Sorry if this chapter may not be that long because I didn't know what to write, considering I don't know how they would react??

BTW me and my friend Luca (I know ironic) have been writing a story called connected and I would really appreciate it if you checked it out... :)

Char xx
:)