Spriggan 15

Autorstwa Anime_Lover_6212

What happens when three of Fairy Tail members leave their guild to get revenge on them for ignoring and beati... Więcej

Goodbye For Now
Zeref
Five Years Later
Info
The War begins
Ajeel Division Defeated
The Scripture Queen/Ice Demon King
It Can't Be...
Truth
Lucy
Natsu/Gray
The Winter Wizard Vs Juvia
Mirajane Vs August
Extraction Complete
Training Schedule
Erza meets her mother
Irene & Lucy vs Erza & Wendy
Carla and Wendy Deaths/Erza Revived
Gray kills Blue Pegasus
Levy vs Gajeel and Lily/Deaths
Chelia against Wall
Chelia and Wendy
Battle of Love
Mavis and Zeref
Mavis Torture
Lucy vs Lisanna and Elfman
Gray vs Natsu
Levy vs Kagura
Lucy/Gray's Battle Continues!
Natsu Anger
Chelia Near Death
Chelia & Kagura
Natsu defeated
Mavis Kisses Zeref
Erza, Minvera, Lyon and Sting Retreat
Retreat
Two years
Finally Found You
Eternal Love

Levy ultimate Spell

3.8K 78 8
Autorstwa Anime_Lover_6212

Levy was with the other Spriggan 15 members while Lucy and Gray are inside fighting. Levy looked to see that some members of other guilds were dying.

"The curse of Contradiction...Mavis has lost control." Levy told herself as she saw none of their members were dying. "So Lucy casted an enchantment. That's good at least." She mumbled.

Levy smiled as she was blocking some magic spells being thrown at her. Levy walked towards the remaining wizards that was still fighting this battle.

"I would just surrender now if I were you." Levy told them as she grin at them. "Never!" Male wizard shouted as Levy glared at him and the other wizards.

Soon Levy smiled at that as she lift her right hand up "Now the Dragon Gods Of  Water Come and bring Destruction to this town!" Levy chanted as a water dragon appeared.

It started attacking everyone as Levy was laughing seeing people getting killed or getting badly injured by the water god dragon that she summoned.

Levy was still laughing at the sight of all the deaths and suffering that she was causing. Levy loved seeing everyone suffering in so much pain. "Hahaha this is a beautiful sight!"

"STOP IT!!!!"

Levy turned to see who shouted at her as to her surprise it was Kagura. Levy glared at Kagura then smiled at her "Your gonna stop me?" Levy asked Kagura as the water dragon was still destroying and killing.

"I see, this will be fun then." Levy told Kagura as Levy saw Kagura glaring at her. 'I'll make sure to bring her so much pain and make her suffer like all the others.' Levy thought to herself.

Kagura was still glaring at Levy "Yes even if I have to kill you!" Kagura yelled at Levy as she ran towards Levy.

Kagura grabbed the hilt of her sword as she unsheathes her sword as she ran to cuts Levy down....

Or so Kagura thought....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Cliffhanger

To be continued
Next chapter Levy vs Kagura

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

211K 5.6K 33
~ undergoing editing ~ The guild is about to have a war against Zeref. Something strange is going on with Natsu, he hides it from everyone till the d...
43.3K 919 9
(WARNING: LAST CHAPTER IS VERY GOREY) Lucy is ignored and treated as if she were invisible by everyone in the guild, including Master, after the GMGs...
199K 3.4K 29
Lucy daughter of Mavis and Zeref. Mavis and Zeref made a deal to send Lucy away if his power is out of control. When Lucy leaves , what do you think...
1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...