Not So Into You (boyXboy)

By youvsme2

Gregg Walsh is mostly a shy boy, at least when it comes to Peter Todson he is. Peter Todson, the very hot cap... More

Chapter 1: Parties
Chapter 2: LOSER
Chapter 3: Letters
Chapter 4: Noah
Chapter 5: Oblivious
Chapter 6: Boyfriend
Chapter 7: Progress
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Friend
Chapter 10: Effects
Chapter 11: Bonding
Chapter 12: Clingy
Chapter 14: Doubts
Chapter 15: Toxic
Chapter 16: Jonas
Chapter 17: Ideas
Chapter 18: Room-Service
Chapter 19: Comfort (How comfort works)
Chapter 20: Moms
Chapter 21: Spoiled
Chapter 22: Noah and Peter
Chapter 23: Lunch

Chapter 13: Santa

5.8K 226 13
By youvsme2

“Holy crap!” my hands shot over my eyes at a part that seemed like it could have been in 3D if we had the glasses. I don't know what Noah’s deal is watching like it’s nothing. Like he literally had popcorn and was closer to the TV than I was.

“You’re acting like you haven’t seen another guy’s body before.”

“Well we all can’t be on the swim team.”

“If you wanted to you could be. I won’t see you that much during the spring since I’ll be training so it would be great if we could train together.”

“Noah I'm not a strong swimmer. I just learned this summer.”

“Your body is perfect for swimming.” He got really close to me and grabbed one of my hips. “You’re really slender so you’d zip through the water like its nothing. And I know your good at holding your breath by the way you kiss it’s like you hate breathing or something.” He smiled and kissed me. “Let’s do what they’re doing in the movie.” I was flustered. The things they were doing were experienced people things. When I meet him he couldn't even kiss. I don't know if we’re ready for experienced people things.

“That’s- I'm fine with just watching.”

“Come on. Don't you want me to be in a jolly mood?”

“No you’re not Santa.” Noah chuckled and pressed his lips against my neck.

“I love you Greggy Bear. I love you so much.

“I love you too.”

“So then you’re not mad that I'm going away right?”

“Well I want to be with you but if you need space…”

“Yeah I need space but I don't want you to think that I just don't like being with. It’s practically killing me to know that I'm going to be separated from you.” he wrapped his arms around me and leaned on my shoulder.

“So then don't go.”

“Yeah, Gregg you’re so smart. We’ll have my house all to ourselves. But right now we have your house to ourselves. Are we just going to waste this time?”

“I don't think we’re wasting this time. But if you’d prefer we do something else…”

His hands had minds of their own, sliding into and groping areas that I never said I was comfortable with. His face was full of hunger. Without doing anything I could make my boyfriend want me.

“Gregg” Noah said after a long silence. “Do you think we could do what we did the other night again?”

“Yeah”

He pulled my face to his and kissed me slowly. My lips don't handle slow very well. Like if you told me to slow down while speaking you get really frustrated. My lips, hungry for more, began moving at a faster pace. His got the memo and sped up too. His hands rubbed my back up and down and almost like ninjas; they snuck up the back of my shirt.

“Gregg take this off. It’s in the way.” A smile played on my face. Since when was he so shy that he couldn't remove my clothes for me. I know we’ve only done something like this once but he was like a master the other day.

“You take it off.” I pouted and raised my arms in the air.

“Ok” he raised my shirt up to my stomach and stopped. Like he was frozen or something.

“What's wrong?”

“Nothing” he answered but he still didn't move.  His eyes focused on my bellybutton then they scrolled down to my jeans which were practically begging to be pulled off. “Gregg did you like it before?”

“What?”

“When we had sex you seemed mad and stuff. So you can tell me if you don't like it.”

“I-I like it” I said moving one of his hands to crotch. My face grew red as I watched him smile and grab. “I wasn’t mad before it was just hurting at first. But when it stopped it was amazing.”

“How amazing?”

“Lemon-banana smoothie amazing.” He smiled and lifted my shirt over my head.

“Tell Sherrie I need to try this amazing beverage.”

If I could get my Noah to taste a lemon banana smoothie and like it, then he would be deemed thee greatest boy alive. The thought of this floated through my body causing me to become energetic. I began kissing, no licking his neck in the heat of the moment. I swear I heard him chuckle a few times which was not a confidence booster.

“W-why are you laughing?”

“I don't know”

“Well stop it. I'm doing something so out of character-”

“That’s what it is. It’s funny because it feels like you got this from something.”

“I got it from my heart. Are you surprised?”

“Well yeah”

“So are you finished exhibiting such childish behavior?” I cracked a smile.

“Who are you?” Noah said smiling before pouncing on me.

By now the “movie” was pretty much over. Noah seemed to be into it at first but now his attention was only on me. We rolled around kissing, cracking joke, and exchanging smiles. Even if we ended up not sleeping together I would never forget this night.

At about 2 o’clock in the morning Noah and I were rudely interrupted by the doorbell. We weren’t even close to being asleep yet but we still didn't appreciate it. Who rings someone else’s doorbell at 2 o’clock in the morning? Santa. If that wasn’t Santa at the door then I was gonna make someone’s Christmas a living hell. Well… unless it was my mother. But seriously where was she?”

I scrambled to put my boxers and my t shirt back on which was pretty hard in the dark. Noah was no help. All he did was point and snicker every time I tripped over something. I made my way down the stairs holding on to the banister really tight. What the fuck was I gonna do if I saw freaking Santa. That big bastard could kill me. At the third step from the bottom my legs stopped moving. Like I couldn't move them at all. I had psyched myself out from over thinking and now I was too afraid to move. The doorbell rang again. I swear I almost peed.

“Noah!!!”

“Who was it?” Noah asked walking to the top of the stairs.

“I'm scared!”

“Come on Gregg. This is your house.”

“I'm not kidding. I think I peed.” I said the last part in a whisper.

“What are you scared of? Do you think Santa’s going to be at the door looking all crack head-ish”

“That’s exactly what I'm afraid of.” He sighed and walked down stairs, passed me and into the living room. “Seriously Gregg if you pissed your pants we’re not finishing where we left off.”

I followed him tip toeing slowly. My heart was beating so fast when his hand unlocked the door and grabbed the doorknob. “N-Noah you didn't even look through the peep hole.”

“Gregg open up” a voice said just as Noah was about to open the door. Noah opened the door slowly and I don't know what he saw but he jumped back in to my arms really fast.

“What the fuck!”

“This is supposed to be Christmas not Halloween!” I cried out- and I didn't even see what was on the other side of that door.” Noah stood up with a horrified look and started swatting and cursing at whatever was on the other side of that door.

“Who the fuck is under that costume? Tell me now!” just as he was about to lunge two voices began laughing. They were all too familiar. I raced out side and hugged my brother who was holding a huge Santa head in his arms. I hugged him really tight without saying anything. He was only gone for like a day but the thought of me never seeing him ever again was too overwhelming.

“Grayson, you almost scared Gregg to death.”

“Me!?!” I said letting Grayson go and turning to Noah.

“Gregg, you peed”

“Holy crap that was too damn funny” Peter emerged from the bushes with an antler hat on. He was laughing hysterically and was probably going to wake the neighbors.

I grabbed everyone inside and closed the door. No one said anything after the little prank. We all just stood in the living room exchanging awkward glances. I could sense Noah’s eagerness to say something to Peter. Whatever he wanted to say was clearly not about to be said in the open.

“Grayson how are you back?” I said breaking the awkward silence.

“Mom said something about not being able to do it without me and that she just didn't want to be in the house alone.” I gulped at his response. No one noticed my uneasiness.

“Well where is she?”

“She said she had to do something and she just dropped us off.”

“I'm glad your back but Gregg and I, we were in the middle of something. So we’re just gonna go back upstairs.”

“What were you two finally having sex?” Peter jumped in thinking he was funny. If he didn't stop it Noah was going to knock that cute hat off his head.

“We’re watching a movie” my voice trailed as Noah dragged me up the stairs and closed the door behind us.

He locked the door and stripped me out of my clothes tossing my shirt on the bed and hanging my soggy pants on my chair near the window. He wasn’t even the slightest bit grossed out. If anything he was happy to be doing this. I groaned and cupped my face. Usually when you get scared in front of your boyfriend it’s supposed to be cute. You’re not supposed to embarrass yourself.

“What’s the matter this time?”

“Am I not allowed to be embarrassed?”

“What do you need to be embarrassed about? You got scared and you peed. It happened to the best of us.”

“It’s happened to you?”

“No but I have the biggest potty mouth when I'm scared.” He smiled and nudged me. “You heard me downstairs. Besides don't you think I know these things about you? You keep forgetting that I'm not a stranger Gregg. I just so happen to know that you peed on yourself all the time in 2nd grade because everyone took turns scaring you. And you were a big baby. And you still are.”

“Stop remembering stuff about me especially the embarrassing things.” I fell to my knees in front of Noah who was giving such sympathetic looks. He kneeled down to my level and kissed me on the cheek leaving pleasant sensation.

“If you get in the shower right now I might just pay you a visit.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 583 13
Daniel Parkers is the popular kid. Adam Ericson is the nerd. Jake Lucas is the new guy working in the infirmary. And they are all totally straight. C...
4.7K 80 12
Blake Rains is 17. He's secretly gay. He smart, but he's not a straight A student. He strong, but not strong enough to win a fight. He not afraid to...
1.2M 36.9K 34
What's worse than being a guy in high school who figures out they are gay and they have a crush on another guy? Noah Chambers knows what's worse. Not...
Golden By gianna

Teen Fiction

661K 32K 27
For as long as Ian could remember, Noah Rivera has always been the enemy. That one person better than him in every single aspect: Noah was more popul...