Wonderland {MYG}

By knjmonostar

-Book one of Wonderland Series ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ... More

Dream
Pink Bunny
Memories
Red
Crystal Snow
Story of Red & White
Dark & Wild
Mangy Cat
Promise
Logic
Plan
Down the Rabbit Hole
Night
Wolf
Kiss
Cheshire
Hope
Red Hatter
The Night Before
Prince
Home
The End?

The Day

4.1K 245 22
By knjmonostar

The suns rays lit up the once dark room, as it rose. The rays shined upon two bodies in the room. Y/n groaned lightly as the rays hit right on her eyes. She shifted in her sleep only for another groan to stop her. Her eyes fluttered open as she slightly turned her head only for the person behind her to groan again. His grip tighten just slightly around her waist. His head buried from behind her neck.

"Stop moving so much." His deep raspy voice made her shiver. Right Yoongi was sleeping with her. How could she possibly forget? Y/n smiled to herself as she turned her whole body to face him. A slight whine came from him as he barely opened his eyes.

"Why'd you move?" He asked barely keeping his eyes opened. Y/n giggled a little, her fingers playing with his ears.

"Because my side hurts from sleeping like that. Now if you wanna go back to sleep, then go back to sleep. I have stuff to do today." Y/n hummed before slipping out of bed. Yoongi whined again as he sat up from the bed.

"I can't go back to sleep without you." The cat groaned stretching his stiff body. Y/n merely giggled, placing a soft kiss on his head. God she was going to miss this.

"Stop whining kitty. Now shh I don't want you waking up Shooky." Y/n pointed to the sleeping beast on the bed. Yoongi turned his head then shrugged.

"He's fine. I was wondering where you found him. But I have a weird feeling it was Hoseok who gave it back." Y/n hummed at his statement as she searched through the closet.

"Y/n Noona!" A voice startled Y/n as she looked at her locked door. Thank goodness she locked it the night before.

"Yes Kookie?"

"Hurry and get ready! We need to go over the plan one more time! We'll be at the White Room!"

"Alright! Thanks Kookie!" Y/n hastily looked through the closest to find an outfit. Once the Cheshire heard the bunny disappeared, the Cheshire looked at Y/n with a puzzled look.

"Plan? What plan?" The cat asked. A sickly feeling suddenly came from his stomach as he waited for her answer. But she didn't answer, but her body did freeze and tense from his statement. The silence gave him the answer he wish wasn't it.

"Y/n please tell me it isn't for the war." Yoongi was now standing. His voice hint with a slight anger. Y/n didn't answer again however, giving the signal that was the answer.

"Oh hell no. Y/n you don't have to do that!" The cat yelled his ears back in alert. Y/n turned looking at him slightly fuming from his yelling.

"I have to Yoongi! Everyone thinks it's my fault! And-it is. It really is my fault. They just want normal lives like they used to have. I'll never get a normal life. I'll never get to marry you or have a normal life with you, because I can't. I still have to go back to my world and suffer through because my older sister left. So yes I have to do this." Y/n's lips trembled she really didn't want to fight on the day the plan had to be in motion.

"No you don't! Hell did Jin even approve of this?!"

"No but we took a vote. Jin and the others were outnumbered. But it's fine Yoongi!" Y/n tried to reassure walking towards him. She reached out to touch his face. But the cat growled and stepped back.

"I just got you back! I'm not letting you go through that! It's not your fault! This war is completely out of your reach! You don't have to do anything! You don't even belong in this world! You don't have to sacrifice your life for people who don't even know what you want!"

"Yoongi please I really don't wanna fight! Please! At any moment Taey-"

BOOM

A loud boom rumbled the whole castle, making the castle shake. Y/n stumbled but Yoongi caught her, pulling her close towards him. She cling onto him as the castle shook.

BOOM

Another boom shook the castle. Screams were heard. The beautiful white sky was covered in black smoke. Y/n was panicking from the loud screams that filled her ears.

"Oh no...he's here." Y/n whispers but before she could speak again another boom went off as the castle shook yet again making the pair stumble on the ground. Y/n screamed slightly as her head bumped hard onto Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi groaned as he tried sitting up only for him to fall again. Y/n tried to raise up but her legs felt like jelly giving out as she yet again fell on his chest. Yoongi held onto her trying to help her up.

Once they were both up, another boom came on. The pair yet again stumbled but they didn't fall. But castle was falling apart as the ceiling was breaking.

"We need to get out of here fast!" Y/n yelled pulling the cat. But Yoongi pulled her towards his chest, and before she could question him, they both disappeared into thin air.

They reappeared somewhere else. A dark coating of the night coated the two. Y/n immediately knew where she was.

"Yoongi! We're supposed to be at Crystal Snow! Not Dark & Wild! We have to help them!" The girl cried. But the cat shook his head, his arms wrapped around her waist.

"I can't take you back-"

"Yah! Why not! Shooky was still in the room! We have to go back! Jin and Jungkook! The others Yoongi! They need our help!" The grip on her waist tighten as the cat looked down at her with a pained expression.

"I can't princess. Jin told me not to. Look he told me a couple weeks ago your plan. And at the time Jin was working on an alternative plan so you wouldn't sacrifice yourself. But he told me, that if he didn't come up with one in time, to take you out of wonderland." The Cheshire explained his fingers caress her cheek. But her eyes swelled with tears, her lips trembled whispering soft 'no's.

"However, you won't forget us. I'll be going with you. I'll be going with you back to your world. We won't return until the war is finish, order by the Prince himself." His voice was soft but he was so much in pain seeing her cry. He gave her a soft kiss on her head before pulling her into a hug.

"Shhhh I know my princess. I'm sorry. He just didn't want you to sacrifice your life when you have so much potential. You need to live. And god I would be so broken without you." He kissed on the side of her head as she weeped into his chest. Tears spilling left and right onto her wet cheeks.

"B-But why were you mad when Jungkook-?"

"Because I thought Jin already came up with a plan already. But it seemed he didn't. I just didn't want you getting hurt."

After his response, the pair stayed quiet. Occasionally the sounds of whistling winds and the chirping noises of the animals in the forest was heard. The bright moon that always hanged over the forest, was shining through the cracks of the branches in the trees. Y/n's tears looked like diamonds twinkling in the sun. But the silence had to be broken.

"We need to leave Y/n. Now." The Cheshire's voice startled the girl. But she tighten her hold on him.

"B-But J-Jin..Jungkook..the others." Her voice was barely audible, but he heard it. His lips touched her forehead again.

"I know. But you were their main concern and mine too. We have to go. Now Y/n, before Taeyong realizes your not at the castle anymore." Y/n, even though she didn't want to, gave in with a heavy sigh.

"Okay. Then let's go home."

I'm almost done with this book let's gooooo I can't wait to finish this book, this would be my first completed book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.1K 72
[COMPLETED] Highest ranking: #4 on btsoneshot (15/5/18) This is my first time writing oneshot imagines but its gonna INFIRES UP YOUR MIND;) I update...
1.4K 128 18
Park Jimin was your average supernatural blending in with other humans. Good grades, with friends (that are other supernaturals), and over all a good...
77.3K 6.3K 31
War is imminent, and with the awakening of your mysterious powers, it makes for an explosive mixture. The future is uncertain, and you have to leave...
150 34 13
From a normal boring life as a high school student, suddenly to being in this fairy tale with a guy you thought you would never meet; Min Yoongi. His...