For You. {cOmPleTed}

By psyxhedelicc

Seventeen year old Katherine (Kate) Hart lived in the bad part of the state. Eighteen year old Stryder O'Brie... More

the one where it all begins.
the one where they meet.
the one with the school.
the one with Autumn.
the one with the job.
the one where the girl has guts.
the one where they get closer.
the one with the glass fiasco.
the one with the cramps.
the one with the 'dating'.
the one with the longboards.
the one with Prom
the one with the flight.
the one with the town.
the one with her dad.
the one with the birthday
the one with the proposal
the one with the christmas party
the one with the phone call
the one with two years
the one with today's the day
the one with the feelings
the one with the surprise
the one with the happy ending.

the one with the truth

7 2 0
By psyxhedelicc

-fourteen-

Kate

Stryder's eyes had opened and my heart started beating even faster than before. If it was going to beat any faster I'd die. "You kids have caused quite a racket and we're getting complaints left and right. If you could all take your own seats and be quiet for the rest of the flight it'd be much appreciated." I nod slowly, taking Stryder's hands off of me and sitting in my seat, turning it forward. Alicia, Noah, and Stryder all do the same. "Thank you." Then she leaves us all alone with the other passengers staring at us. I smile awkwardly and put my face into my palms. My face was so red it was scary. I sit there, boiling in my own embarrassment for another ten minutes.

Finally, my body temperature calms down and I look at my phone. Only seven hours left. Another hour passes and I grab my phone texting the group chat. "Tell anybody about this and I'll murder you guys." They all reply with 'okay.' I lay my head against the window and close my eyes, trying to fall asleep. Thirty minutes pass and I still can't but I keep my eyes shut. Maybe it'd help me fall asleep faster? "Bro, turn around." I hear Stryder whisper. Noah, I'm guessing turns around. "What?" He asks groggily, he was obviously sleeping. "I shouldn't have kissed Kate." My heart sinks. "Why dude? It looks like you were both really into it." My face warms.

They stop talking and I figured they were looking at me. "It's just, I want to rip her clothes off, let her have my children, not let her walk for days, but I also want to buy her flowers, take her on dates, and raise a family. We're not even together." My heart starts beating fast again. I cannot believe he feels this way. "Fuck dude, you're in deep." Stryder sighs louder, setting his hand on my knee and rubbing his thumb back and forth lightly. "We haven't even fucked and we're going to be living in two different states for years. She'll forget about me by then."

I wanted so badly to tell him I felt the same way, that I couldn't forget about him. But something made me keep my eyes shut. "You seriously have to tell her. You don't know what could happen, but keeping it bottled up like this is ought to kill you." I don't know what happens after that but everything goes quiet again. Noah turns around and I hear his light snores. My body is lifted lightly and I'm laying on his familiar shoulder. His arm wraps around my body and I find myself falling deeper and deeper. A few minutes later, I'm out.

***

"Ladies and gentlemen, thirty more minutes and we'll be landing in Sicily, Italy." I wake up with a smile. I look at Stryder who was just looking out the window. "I can't wait oh my god!" He laughs. "About time you woke up. Damn shorty I didn't know you could sleep that long." I smile sheepishly. "I guess I was just comfortable." Then everything he had said earlier comes rushing back and my cheeks start reddening. "You good shorty? I didn't even say anything this time." He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and laugh. "I'm fine, just cannot wait to get off this plane." He nods. "I know."

***

"The plane will be landing in two minutes, please fasten your seat belts." I hold onto his hand once more squeezing it, scared we would crash. "We've landed safely." Everyone erupts in applause and smiles. I let go of his hand and join in. We grab our carry on bags then get off the plane one by one. We get our luggage then head straight to the entrance where Stryder gets us a cab. He gives the driver directions to the beach house and it's about a twenty-minute drive. We all excitedly talk about getting changed and getting straight into the water. "There are only three rooms so I figured, Ryan and I will share, Autumn and Kate will share, then Noah and Alicia can share. Is that okay with everyone?"

Everyone nods and I avoid eye contact with Stryder, I was still hung up on what he'd said earlier. I mean if a boy, way out of your league said those things about you, you'd feel the same. We get to the house and I instantly fall in love. It was beautiful. We grab our stuff and get inside. We each find our rooms and get our bathing suits on, not worrying about unpacking. I slip into a bikini that showed a lot of skin, you see, now I wanted to tease Stryder. I wanted to mess with him until he had the confidence to push me up against a wall once more.

Anyway, once Autumn and I are dressed we run downstairs and out the back door. We run all the way to the water and just sink in happily. The water was so clear and warm and I was in heaven. I can't believe I get to be here for two weeks. After about an hour my face starts burning and I know it's time to go put on sunblock. I get out, go inside, and go to my room. I grab a towel drying myself. I grab the bottle of sunblock and run outside. We all quickly apply then sit on the porch waiting. "What do you guys want to do while we're here?" Stryder asks.

We all shrug. "I guess exploring the town would be fun." Everyone agrees. "You know, we're not going to want to swim and go into town every day so we could stay inside and watch t.v. just relax, play fun party games, go to a party with new people we meet, and or sleep." Everyone looks at me and nods with smiles. I smile back.

***

The first week we spent at the ocean. We all tanned, swam, met new people and had lots of fun making sand castles. Today's the second Monday of this vacation and we decided to do our own thing today. Tonight, Stryder and Ryan would make us dinner and we'd play a game afterward, so right now I'm on the porch swing, reading my new favorite book Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennet. I'm so engrossed in the book I barely notice the time passing. As I close the book, Stryder shouts. "DINNER," I go inside and set my book on the counter. I sit in the chair closest to the window. Ryan had set plates in front of us all and the food was set up in the middle, so we could just grab whatever.

I went for the mashed potatoes first. I took a big scoop and put it on my plate. I took a spoonful of sautéed broccoli and set it next to the potatoes. I grabbed a medium size piece of steak and set it on my plate as well. I got up and went to the fridge, grabbing a beer. I sit back down and start cutting the steak. I moan as I take a bite. Stryder's eyes quickly meet mine. Everyone else normally eats their food. I smirk and put more food into my mouth, continuing to let small moans out because it was actually so good. His body tensed and his eyes darkened. After I finished my plate, I noticed I had some excess food on my fingers.

Stryder wasn't watching but I slowly started licking them. I sucked the food off of each and his ears perked at the noise. He looked at me once more. He bit his lower lip to hold in emotion from escaping but that made me all fiery inside. I get up and rinse off my dishes, putting them into the dishwasher. Everyone followed suit and we sat in the middle of the living room. Alicia stands up and walks into the kitchen, digging in the recycle bin. She grabs my empty bottle and comes to the circle.

"It's a new version of spin the bottle that I created a year ago." We all look at her interested, this would be fun. "Okay, so let's say I spin the bottle and it lands on Noah." We all nod. "I'd say take off one piece of clothing." We all widen our eyes with a smile. "You can either do it or deny it, but there's a punishment for denying it." Well shit. "You have to kiss the person on the lips for at least three seconds." We all smirk. "Or there's a third option, you can take a shot of vodka that's only if you're uncomfortable with kissing the same or opposite gender. Obviously, we're all straight so if I landed on Autumn and she was uncomfortable with kissing me she could just take a shot. The game is much more fun when you're drunk because there are no hard feelings." I laugh with Ryan. This is definitely going to be fun.

"You can't take off underwear or bras until everything is off, shirt, shorts, socks, pants, all of it." We all nod and get comfortable. "I'll go first!" Autumn says excitedly. She spins the bottle and after six full spins, it lands on me. My eyes widen and she smiles devilishly. "Take off your shirt." I roll my eyes and do as I'm told. I didn't want to be the first one drunk. Stryder looks me up and down and smiles. I shake my head then spin.

It lands on Ryan and I clap. "Take off your pants!" He stands up and we all clap and whistle. Smiles go around as he throws it by my shirt. He sits down and spins the bottle. It lands on Noah and he laughs. "Take off that left sock bro, show us your sexy foot." He rolls his eyes and takes the first shot of the night. "I'm cold and these socks are keeping me warm." We laugh and he spins. "Stryder!" He yells happily. Stryder yawns. "Take that shirt off man, do yo thang!!" If you didn't know, Noah was a lightweight and I could tell the shot was slowly getting to him. We laugh as he strips. He throws his shirt and spins. It lands on Autumn. "Take your pants off." She shakes her head and crawls over to him. She kisses him for three seconds then wipes her lips as if he was a disease. He laughs and she spins.

Spin after spin, we each got even drunker, clothing was flying off left and right. Out of us all, I think Stryder was the soberest.

It was my turn and as I spun, it landed on Alicia. "Take off your bra baby." She laughs but shakes her head. Stryder had taken away the vodka option because we were all going to get sick soon. She plants her lips on mine and we kiss for three seconds. The boys cheered us on, whooping and clapping. Their fantasy.

After an hour everyone had gone to bed except Stryder and I. He puts the bottle in the trash. I was still drunk, but I was soberer than before, I knew what I was doing. Stryder helps me to my feet and I give him a hug. "Did you know we were the only ones not to kiss tonight? I kissed everyone but you, why is that?" He shakes his head. "It just didn't happen." I stand up straight then shake my head. "No, because I was awake on the plane." He looks at me confused. "When you were talking to Noah about me? I heard it all and I feel the same." His eyes widen.

He shakes his head. "You're drunk you don't mean this." I shake my head.
"zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba." He looks at me incredulously. "I just said the alphabet backward, proving I'm not as drunk as I was." He smiles lightly. "Why didn't we kiss tonight?" I ask again. He clenches his jaw. His hands meet my waist and he squeezes. It hurt, but it felt so good. He pushed me against the front door. "Do you really want to know?" I nod. "Really?" He asks again. I let out a sigh. "Yes, if I didn't why would I have asked you?" He laughs. Then his face is straight.

"Truth is, I love you, Kate Hart. I've fallen in love with you over these months and we're not even dating. You're supposed to be my best friend. We're even going to completely different colleges. It'd be useless to say anything now, but I guess it's too late." I stare into his pretty brown eyes. "Then why have you never said anything before?" He shakes his head. "Because like I said, I want to rip your clothes off your body, taste every inch of you, make you scream my name, I want to pound you so hard you won't be able to walk the next day. I want to do all of these things to you and more and I know I can't because I want to do them out of love. If we were to have sex now it'd kill us both. I'd rather just let our feelings slowly die until we're nothing but friends."

I look at him wide-eyed. I've never been so turned on. His hand slid down to my ass and I sobered up quickly. "Take me here, now, we can figure it out later. If it's meant to be it'll work out in the end. But if I don't have you now I'm going to explode." He looks me deep in the eyes and something must've said just do it because he hungrily smashed his lips into mine. He pulled me into him and we were closer than before on the plane. I was only in my underwear and bra. He was in his swim shorts but that was all. He unhooks my bra as we kiss and it falls to the floor. He stops our kiss to admire my ladies. His kisses start trailing down my neck to my chest. He sticks his face in between and he kisses everywhere. He plays with my nipples with his tongue. A pressure greater than the last time was growing inside me.

He kisses down my stomach all the way to my panty line. He takes them off, slowly, admiring my body. He kisses my thighs, grabbing my butt with his big hands. He slaps them and pushes me against the wall. He slowly starts licking my clit, holding my body up as my knees started shaking. He sticks three fingers inside me, slowly moving in and out. My lip started quivering and he picks my body up so I could wrap my legs around him. He carried me up the stairs and to my room. We saw Autumn and Ryan peacefully sleeping so he brought me to his room. He closed the door and set me on the bed.

He trailed kisses down my jawline, to my chest, to my stomach, and down my legs. I was weak. I got down on the floor, sitting on my knees, waiting for him to take off his trunks. Once he does, holy shit. His clothes do a good job of hiding it because his package was much greater than I've imagined. He smirks at my reaction. He grabs my hair and I start giving him a blowjob. I stroke him with my right hand, moving my head up and down. I make eye contact as I do this, a devilish look I know he appreciates. He throws his head back as I move faster. After I gag a few more times, he pulls me off, setting me on the edge of the bed.

He flips me over and I get on my elbows and knees, arching my back. He grabs my waist with both hands, a gesture that for some reason always turned me on. He stuck it in slow but quickly started pounding in and out, causing me to grab the sheets and scream in pleasure. He takes his left hand and covers my mouth. "You've got to be quiet baby girl, there are others in the house." He whispers, moving slowly, torturing me. He slaps my ass a few times, causing me to moan with a smile on my face.

He pulls out, flipping me over. He bends down, putting my legs over his shoulder as he plays with my clit. He moves his tongue in circular motions. He sucks the shit out of me as he moves his fingers in and out. I throw my head side to side, seeing stars. I let out loud moans and my mouth is quickly covered by his. He rests his muscular perfect body on mine as he whispers in my ear. "I'm going to have to punish you if you won't be quiet." Shivers run down my spine. He pulls his face back up and he sees my evil smile.

He sticks it back in, moving faster and going deeper than before. This time I put a pillow over my face to help hold in the screams, trying so hard to escape. He throws the pillow off and starts to choke me with his left hand. I smile as his strokes become slower. He throws his head back and I can tell that was his release because he pulls out and looks down proudly. Then his face pails. "Please tell me you're on birth control because we forgot to use a condom." I'm still a little tipsy so I laugh but nod. Then I take his hand and pull him next to me, so we were spooning. "You're cute when you're worried," I whisper as I brush his hair with my hand.

He rolls his eyes, pulling us to the head of the bed, pulling the comforter over our naked bodies. I let out a sigh and smile. "This was the best sex I've had, that's for sure." He let's out loud chuckles and I cover his mouth with my hand. He takes it off and kisses my forehead. "Because I'm more of a man then Gunner ever will be." I nod. "That's true." We both close our eyes with smiles. I've never felt more good or safe with Stryder before. This was a nice feeling, but before I could take control, I'm out.

***

I slowly open my eyes because the sun was really bright. I sit up and rub my eyes lightly. Once I can see, I look around and notice that I'm in someone else's room. I look down and see that I'm fully dressed. Did Stryder and I, no? We're smarter than that rig- "Oh my god!" We did it. We slept together last night and I don't even know where he is. I get out of the bed and I run to my room. Ryan was awake, slipping on a shirt. "H-Hey Kate, what are you doing?" I look around and hear the shower running. "Well, I uh came in to change because I slept in yesterday's close and I'm kind of uncomfortable." He grabs his phone and nods.

He walks past me and right before I'm able to close the door he turns around. "Sorry about stealing your room for the night, where did you end up sleeping?" I start panicking. "T-The couch!" I blurt. He looks at me weird. "What is up with you?" I look around the room. Think, think, think! "She's probably excited about looking around town today," Alicia says from the door. My eyes snap to hers and I mouth thank you. She smiles. "Y-Yeah, I've always wanted to visit Italy so I'm just excited to go out." He nods. "Yeah me too, just calm down a little bit." He laughs. I nervously laugh with a smile. "W-Will do!" He leaves and Alicia comes into the room, closing the door. Just then, Autumn comes out from the bathroom.

"Oh, it was you guys." She says relieved. I nervously laugh again. "Y-Yeah sorry, but I need to talk to you guys about something." We all sit on the foot of the bed and flashbacks from last night enter my mind. I smile then jump off the bed. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Autumn asks curiously. I look at Alicia who's smiling evilly. "SHE AND STRYDER FINALLY SLEPT TOGETHER LAST NIGHT!" She screams. I sink into the floor in shame, I really hope the boys hadn't heard that. Autumn stands up faster than I thought possible. "WHAT?" She excitedly screams. I stand up and hush them both, my body quickly warming up. "How did, h-how did you know?" She claps happily. "I woke up to get some water because my body was overheating. As I was walking past Stryder's room I heard moaning and loud screaming," She smirks at me and my face burns even more.

"I figured it was just some girl he'd met on the beach but as I got downstairs I noticed your underwear and bra by the door. I came to realization and went back to bed." She smiles widely, so does Autumn. I had paced the room the whole time she explained. I slow down and sit on the rocking chair that was in the corner. My face is in my palms and I groan. "What am I going to do? You know what he told me before we did anything?" They look at me intently. "He said he loves me." They gasp. I nod. "He specifically said 'truth is, I love you, Kate Hart. I've fallen in love with you over these months and we're not even dating.' Then he went on and then we started kissing. What the hell am I supposed to do?!"

They look at each other then back at me. "First sit down and take a couple of breaths." I do as I'm told, calming myself down. "Okay, the real question, do you love him?" Do I? He's been my best friend from birth, we have such a great time together, I'd literally like to be with no one else. Last night was heavenly and I think it's because he means so much more than Gunner had. He's sweet as fuck and always keeps me safe, whether I realize it or not. I look at them both in the eyes and nod. "I'm in love with Stryder O'Brien." They both squeal and jump around. I shake my head and roll my eyes. They clear their throats. "Right, so what exactly is the problem?"

I sigh loudly. "I'm going to Arizona for four years and he's going to Texas. We're going to rarely have time to see each other. Let alone the money." Autumn comes over to me, bringing me into a hug. Alicia joins. "I'm sorry beautiful but I think you guys are going to have to figure this out on your own from here." I nod with a tear escaping. I wipe my eye and they let go. "Yeah I think that's best, thank you, girls, for being so calm and helpful." They both smile widely. "Of course." I quickly change and we all walk downstairs to the kitchen. Noah and Ryan were by the stove making breakfast. I look all around the living room and there's no sign of Stryder. My heart starts beating faster as I become more anxious. "H-Hey guys, where's Stryder?" Noah nods toward the beach. "Thanks," I say, walking out the door and looking over the shore. There he sat, in the sand, soaking in the sun. I start walking toward him silently. Once I reach the area he's at, I sit down next to him, looking out at the sea. "Good morning princess." He says quietly. I blush lightly. "You know I have a name right?" He still doesn't look at me, but he nods.

"So, a-about last night," I start, but he doesn't let me finish. "Don't, we shouldn't have done it. What the hell are we going to do now?" I look at his side profile and roll my eyes playfully. I make him look me in the face and once we have eye contact I smile. "I don't know, but I actually wanted to say, I love you too." His cheeks tint very slowly and I smile happily. He takes my face in both of his hands and he pulls me into a kiss. He pulls back, moving hair out of my face. "Really?" I laugh. "What's not to love? You're charming, sweet, flirtatious, welcoming, understanding, playful, mature. You're my definition perfect. But your body and looks aren't a bad plus." He smirks.

"I don't know how the hell this is going to work, but I want us to last. You're my favorite person to be around and I want to be able to wake up and go to bed lying next to you one day." He says, his hand on my knee, his thumb rubbing lightly back and forth. I frown. "Me too. I have a feeling our love can stand the distance, I think we'll be okay." He nods pulling me to my feet and into a hug. We walk back to the house but before we enter, he stops me at the porch. "I don't want to be that confusing cliche douche, so Katherine Hart, will you be my girlfriend?" I giggle but nod. He smirks, taking my hand, and pulling me into the house.

As the door bursts open, all four of them look at us with confused smiles. "Everyone meet my girlfriend, Kate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310 25 15
-Inari Hart is a 25 year old FBI Agent by day, but a pole dancer by night. She's also the daughter of a multi-millionaire CEO named Issac Hart. She's...
683K 23.2K 57
Have you ever had a crush on somebody you knew you never had a chance with? It sucks right, try crushing on the same boy since the 8th grade. When s...
515K 11.4K 28
Alexa is a 23 year old living in Boston, with a definite past. She fell in love in high school to a boy she never thought she could replace. Unfortun...
1K 43 36
Becca Adams has a plan:- 1) Survive Senior Year with as little drama as possible - so far that was working 2) Ensure that her mot...