My Best Friend is A What????

Oleh viviloves2write

OK this is just a story I'm experimenting with, Ive just been bored and decided to give a go at a Vampire sto... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3- The Hunt
Chapter 4- Ezra you Bastard!
Chapter 5- Greatest Idea Ever!!
Chapter 6- Eli in Love (Eli's POV)
Chapter 7- New Girl
Chapter 8- The Truth
Chapter 9- Vegetarian Hunt
Chapter 10- Learning to Drive
Chapter 11- Emancipated Minor
Chpater 12- Who is She?
Chapter 13- Olivia's Game
Chapter 14- Vacation
Chapter 16- Losing it
Chapter 17- Colten
Chapter 18- Soul Seer
Chapter 19- Realms
Chapter 20- Two Hearts
Chapter 21- Understanding
Chapter 22- Mr. Summers
Chapter 23- Sentimental
Chapter 24- The Battle
Chapter 25- Purpose
Epilogue

Chapter 15- Blindsided

482 12 6
Oleh viviloves2write

Blindsided

I rang the door bell and waited "Come in" Jenkins shouted so we walked right in. G-ma looked boarder line depressed and Jenkins was worried. There was a couple sitting at the table with them. The woman looked young and had the same color and texture hair as me. The man had the same kind of eyes I did, shaped and colored exactly like mine.  

"Hey guys what's wrong?" I said coming into the kitchen. G-ma and Jenkins did a double take and looked at each other.  

"Addison?" they asked  

"Yes? What's going on? Who are they?" I took a closer look at the couple, the woman, her skin, her hair, her eyes, she was a vampire! I immediately grabbed Ezra and pulled him next to me, he looked them over and held onto my arm tighter.  

"Addison, honey this is Rachel and Colin, they came to see you."  

I looked between them, it registered who these people were I'd seen my birth certificate many times.  

"Lucas?" I asked  

They nodded.  

"Can I see your ID's please." I wasn't about to be tricked by a vampire and her human.  

"Addison!" G-man said.  

"No, no its OK. Its understandable, you don't want to be hoodwinked." Rachel said and reached in her bag pulling out her wallet and the man did the same.  

Rachel Lee Lucas and Colin Lucas  

"OK great your my birth parents, I'm leaving now." I tossed them back their licenses and turned towards the door.  

I looked at Brook and rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe she wouldn't tell me this!  

"Addison wait!" G-ma shouted chasing after me.  

"No Lisa No! How could you! You completely blindsided me, you too Brook. You guys could have at least warned me. How do you know they are who they say they are!"  

G-ma sighed, I didn't even let her answer I just walked outside.  

"I'll talk to her" I heard Ezra say as he followed me outside.  

"Addi, I know what your thinking, but you could be wrong. I mean think about it, do you think they would forge whatever documents just to get licenses to trick you. Just listen to them see what they say, you don't know her story."  

"Either way I don't care, their not my parents, Lisa and Jenkins are, they didn't care enough to keep me, so I don't care enough to meet them."  

"Look Addi I understand your upset and you have every right to be, but 10 minutes, give them 10 minutes in private, I'll be listening is you don't want to see them again I'll take you home and never return here."  

I sighed I didn't want to give them any of my time but Ezra had a point, about the documents, I was curious as to why they showed up now and why this woman claiming to be my mother was a vampire. I couldn't say much I just became on myself maybe she was surprised to see that I was one. I didn't want to be taken away though, I didn't want to leave with these people if they really were my parents my documents were supposed to be sealed. I guess if anything I could question them and then leave and never see them again.  

"Ok fine, but stay out here with me, I don't trust them, so dont leave me alone with them. It can still be a trick."  

"Ok done" Ezra went inside and asked "my parents" to come speak to me outside. I really hated this why now? I was already having enough problems without them. They stepped out on to the porch and I motioned them to follow me to the driveway.  

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"  

"Addison despite what you may think we are your birth parents, we have been looking for you for years." Rachel said  

"Oh bullshit! Do you think I'm blind I know what you are Rachel, don't try to play me. Who sent you?" I demanded. She stood there with a stunned look on her stupid face.  

"What do you mean, you know what I am?" she asked like she was quizzing me. I was getting annoyed very fast. I let out a growl at her and flashed my teeth. "I see, is that why you dont believe me?" she asked.  

"Mostly yes."  

"ok so I guess I should explain. I've only been changed about 15 years not too long after I had you. I got mixed up with the wrong vampires and was changed by accident. They were new and starving so they assumed I could be a meal, but they were stopped. I ended up sticking around but their nature was so grotesque. Elfin got upset when I tried to leave. I practically had to battle his Mistress off. Last week I got a call from a friend saying a friend of theirs was up against Elfin and needed help from anyone who wanted a piece of him, so I agreed. She mentioned where it was and I knew you were her, I broke into your caseworker's office years ago and saw you were adopted. So I left you alone until now."  

I stood there studying her, her eyes were light, soft, truthful. Elfin, she was here to fight.  

"You know Elfin?"  

"Yes, do you?" she asked confused.  

"Not yet, but my boyfriend is who he's after, he send someone ahead of him weeks ago."  

"Boyfriend?" Colin asked  

I shift my eyes to him "Yes boyfriend."  

"How long have you been...?" he asked  

"Just today, I have been the object of torture for Olivia."  

"Olivia! Shes here!" Rachel panicked.  

"yes she is, she has been pretty horrible to me."  

"He sent Olivia, this is bad very bad, what did your boyfriend do to Elfin?" Rachel asked me.  

"Thats not my place to say, but I'm going to leave now, Ezra can you get Brook please."  

"Wait!" Colin said "we've been waiting so long to meet you, can we at least speak with you?"  

"You should have thought about that before giving me up. Lisa and Jenkins are my parents noe, they have taken care of me for as long as I can remember."  

"We have come to help, we arent leaving until its done. I assume we are staying where ever your boyfriend lives." Rachel said.  

I looked at Ezra he smirked "If thats what they came for then they are staying at our house, if you want Eli can take you elsewhere, theres too many to relocate."  

"Its ok, I can handle it, im not being kicked out of my home."  

"I thought you lived here." Colin said.  

"Look Colin, you havent been my dad for 16 years please dont try to start now, stay out of my business."  

He looked down at the ground. I was being rude but I was too upset to care. Weather my mom was a vamp or not I never wanted to see them in my life. Only positive thing was we had one more person on our side.  

"I will get Brook so we can leave." Ezra said. I followed. I owed G-ma and Jenkins an apology for acting how I did. I went in apologized and said my goodbyes. Brook came and begged mt to forgive her and said she would never keep something like that from me again. I told her what was fair was fair I kept from her how I planned to be changed early. We got in the car and speed off. Rachel and Colin weren't far behind.  

"Brook were you able to tell?" I asked her in the car,  

"Tell what?  

"Seriously?" she had to be kidding, she couldnt spot a vampire if if he was drinking her blood.  

"Yes, what am I missing?"  

"So you didnt notice anything about my supposed mother?'  

She sat there thinking, looking at my features after a few minutes her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.  

"No!" She shouted "No way, your mom? How?"  

"yes, she said it was an accident, I dont know but apparently it as after I was born."  

"That's crazy! Why are they here?"  

"Same as the others, they they thought it would be a good idea to stop in and see me, I actually wanted to see them. Ugh."  

"We can stay at my house if you want."  

"No!" Ezra jumped in "Thats not a good idea, she could kill you, she's only fed once."  

"Um...O...K..." Brook said confused.  

We pulled up to the house, all the lights were on, I looked at the clock it was almost twelve. I heard different voices inside, I tried to zero in on one but it was the wrong one. I stopped trying maybe I needed training or something.  

"Brook stay close ok." Ezra said to her. "I dont want anyone confusing you so make sure your attached to one of us at all times." Brook nodded . Now I saw what 'my mom's story meant, guess me and her have a common life then. But why was she still with a human? Maybe I could find time in my life to make conversation with them, but I would not ask the one question I always promised I didnt want to know...why?  

Before we walked to the door Eli opened it, I was so relieved to see him. "Is everything ok? What happened?" Eli asked coming to hug me.  

"Fine I guess. Brook totally blindsided me, it was just wrong."  

"What?"  

"My parents decided to come find me. Turns our my "mother" is a vampire, she had a run in with Elfin a few years back. Someone you contacted, contacted her to come help. They should be here any minute."  

He stood there eying us all waiting for someone to say "just kidding". Yea wasnt happening, their black car pulled behind mine. I rolled my eyes and walked inside which I regretted, there was four vampires standing around, I turned right around and walked back out. Eli was greeting "my parents" and thanking them for coming.  

"So your Addison's boyfriend?" I heard Colin ask as I closed the door.  

"Um... yes I am."  

"Remember what I said about my business, and how its not yours."  

He sighed, I think he was getting tired of my attitude . Rachel was staring at me like I was pushing her buttons. I flashed a grin at her, she stood there with her arms crossed.  

"Addison, I am just curious about you, its been 16 years."  

"I don't care!" I yelled "I haven't been curious about you for years. If your not OK with it then you shouldn't have done it!"  

Eli put his arms around me and dragged toward the house. "Calm down Addi" he whispered in my ear "they are your birth parents, no matter what they are bound to be curious about you. I don't know how long they will be here so I suggest you make nice, once they are gone they are gone."  

He eased me a little bit, maybe I should take advantage and get to know them a little bit. But I honestly had no interest in getting to know them.  

"OK I'll make nice, but I don't want to get to know them ." So they can just get up and leave my life again, nope not happening.  

We went inside and the four vampires I ran away from before were waiting for us. Ezra greeted them and introduced them to Brook . They gave her a look of hunger but Ezra warned them. Next Eli brought me forward and introduced me. Their names were Cayden, Parker, Ophelia, and Lexa. I felt nervous around them like I was still human and worried about being killed.  

I sat around talking with Brook while Ezra and Eli spoke to the others. More and more started to arrive. Around two Brook went to sleep in Ezra's room so my "father" could sleep in mine. Ezra went to lay with Brook so I was left alone not talking to anyone. Colin sat on the couch opposite me and watched me as I stared at the TV that was practically on mute. I wasn't sure if I should give in or just let him come to me. The show I was watching just wasn't doing it and I couldn't find the remote so I sat and contemplated between talk to him or wait for him to speak to me. It seemed when I contemplated things I didn't have to do it long cause they just came to me.  

"Addison?" Colin called me. I slowly turned to look at him and raised one eyebrow."Can I please speak with you?" he asked.  

I looked up and pretended to think then nodded. He got up and came to sit next to me.  

"So... you live here?"  

"Yes. I just moved in but not legally and G-ma and Jenkins don't know Eli lives here."  

He shook his head and looked around.  

"So they treated you well?"  

"Better than I deserve, I've been with them since I was three."  

"That's good, and the vampire thing?"  

"What about it?"  

"How did you find out about them? Why did you change? When did you change?"  

"I found out a while ago after Eli came, we freaked but it didnt matter, I love Eli. I was changed a few days ago, the process was complete today right before I came to see you I just finished my first hunt."  

"So this Eli changed you?"  

I nodded looked at him and his expressions, he was jealous he missed all these silly details. He continued on with questions about my life story. I gave it my best not to be rude and uncaring . Maybe it wasnt that bad, he was nice enough for someone who abandoned me. He must have been out of life questions cause he started back with the vampire ones.  

'Who is Olivia?" he asked. Just the person I wanted to talk about of course .  

I sighed "Olivia is bitch. She did this to me." I said showing him the faded scars that vaguely remained on my arm. "Then she kidnapped me and tossed me around a bit and tied and gagged me to a tree all within a ten minute window I was alone."  

His eyes widened to my little story "So she is dangerous I assume. I saw Rachel's reaction, I dont know who she is we try to keep things as normal as possible after she left Elfin's clan."  

"It's probably better you dont know, sometimes I wish I hadnt."  

"Do you feed on humans too?" That was a stupid question but seeing how the answer was no I guess it wasnt too stupid, maybe I should lie just for the hell of it, being nice to him I wasnt liking, in my mind I owed him sixteen years of punishments. Oh gosh I was getting cruel, has to be a vampire thing I was never this bad when my real parents crossed my mind.  

"No, at least not yet. I'm trying to go in a different direction." I answered, in my head I kept telling myself no to ask him why? I didnt want to know but it tugged at me deep inside. I could fight it though, I had to I could not stoop to desperation and eagerness, not for them. I had to end this conversation before I said it without thinking.  

"I have to um... speak to someone... maybe we will talk later... my bed is available...if... your...tired." I said and quickly got up and went for the only person I knew here. The house was filled with vampires, it was a good thing we didnt sleep or space would be an issue. To kill time I wondered through the crowd as slow as possible searching for Eli. Something caught my eye though, a man...he had platnuim blonde hair, pale skin like the rest of us, blue eyes but his shine was more like a glow. His light radiated so brightly. He caught my stare of course how could he not I had completely stopped to stare at him. He flashed a breathtaking smile at me but honestly it didnt phase me. How was it no one else was paying attention to him? Had they all gone blind? I looked around to see if anyone else noticed him... no one was looking in his direction or anything. He waved at me, I felt bad no one noticed him so I waved back and half smiled..  

"Addi!" I heard Eli call from a distance and only a second later his hand was on my shoulder. I glanced quickly at him then back at the other guy, but he was gone. "Who are you waving at?" he asked. I ddint bother telling him so I just said nothing. He started talked but I momentarily tuned him out. This guy I had to find him. How could he not be noticed? I would ask around. This bother me, I wasnt attracted to him him like I was Eli but I had this urge in my body to find out who he was, I had time. He would be here a while at least.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

69.2K 1.5K 36
Hey guys this is my first story i have ever written so please be patient with me. Any comments and feedback to make the story better would be awesome...
27K 1.1K 27
"𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈." Dylan goes from running with one sketchy crowd to another. She c...
6.3K 150 18
The main character for this story will be a mythical species known as a synx. Your most used form being a more human like body but with the tail and...
429K 10.8K 48
I started writing this story years ago so the first like 20 chapters are iffy, please do not comment about how i should change it, how it doesn't mak...