Neighbors. (Jai Brooks fanfic...

By JanoskiansSlut

FIRST EVER STORY ON WATTPAD! So, Sam Parker moves to Melbourne from New York with her family. No 16 year old... More

Neighbors. (Jai Brooks fanfiction)
Neighbors 1.
Neighbors 2.
Neighbors 3.
Neighbors 4.
Neighbors 5.
Neighbors 6.
Neighbors 7.
Neighbors 8.
Neighbors 9.
Neighbors 10.
Neighbors 11.
Neighbors 12.
Neighbors 13.
Neighbors 14.
Neighbors 15.
Neighbors 16.
Neighbors 17.
Neighbors 18
Neighbors 19.
Neighbors 20.
Neighbors 21.
Neighbors 22.
Neighbors 23.
Neighbors 24.
Neighbors 25.
Neighbors 26.
Neighbors 27.
Neighbors 29.
Neighbors 30.
Neighbors 31.
Neighbors 32.
Neighbors 33.
Neighbors 34.
Neighbors 35.
Neighbors 36.
Neighbors 37.
Neighbors. 38
Neighbors 39.
Neighbors 40.
Neighbors 41. (FINAL CHAPTER.)

Neighbors 28.

16K 220 64
By JanoskiansSlut

JAI'S POV.

We spent the last two days at some little field we found in the middle of nowhere and it was kinda weird that we were on our way home right now. It had only been like 9 days but it still felt like I hadn't been home in ages. I looked down at my lap and saw Sam sleeping, everyone were sleeping but not Beau who was driving of course. He said he was gonna let me or Luke drive when he gets tired. I felt my stomach hurt again. I had bin having a horrible pain in my stomach since Sam's birthday, I hadn't told anyone cause I just wanted to enjoy these last two days. But it kept getting worse and worse.

I gasped a little bit and bit my lip hard. It had never bin this painful before.

"You okay?" I looked down and saw that Sam was now awake. I smiled and tucked a little bit of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm fine babe, go back to sleep." 

She smiled and closed her eyes. I yawned and felt my eyelids getting heavier, then before I knew it I was fast asleep.

 ...

I woke up by my phone buzzing in my pocket. I looked out the window and saw the sun rising up. We had clearly bin driving all night.

I checked my phone and saw that Luke had mentioned me in a tweet.

It was a picture of me and Sam sleeping.

@luke_brooks:  Aww aren't they the cutest couple in the world?!  Love yah bro @JaiBrooks1 <3

I looked up from the phone and saw Luke driving and Skip laughing next to him. I know he was just getting his revenge on me after I posted a picture of him when he fell asleep in the car yesterday and I drew a penis on his forehead then put it on twitter.

I rolled my eyes at them. Sam was still sleeping on my lap and Beau was laying with his head on her shoulder, then Jenny, April and James were both sleeping in the back. Jenny and James weren't cuddling like they always did before. It just made me realize how real it was, cause no one thought that they would EVER have a fight. I don't even know if they're having a fight or not.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Skip grinned.

"Morning." I mumbled and ran my fingers trough my hair. 

"Hey! No fair! I wanted to drive." I whined when I realized that Luke had been driving and not me. 

"Then don't fall asleep in an adorable position with your girlfriend, April thought it was so cute that she didn't let Beau wake you up." Luke said, he pulled over slowly and got out of the car. I looked at him confused as he opened the door and waited for me to get out.

"Are you gonna drive or not?" He asked annoyed, he clearly needed sleep.

"Yeah, relax man." I carefully sat up, not wanting to wake Sam up. Luke sat down and placed Sam's head on his lap, he looked up and grinned at me cheekily.

"I'm watching you brother...." I closed the door and took a deep breath before I got back into the car. I could feel that pain in my stomach coming back. It was really nice getting some fresh air after spending all night sleeping in a car. Then the pain got really bad and pulled me out of my thoughts. I wanted to scream it hurt so bad. I grabbed my stomach and had to keep myself from falling to the ground.

"Jai are you okay?" I turned around and saw Skip staring at me trough the window.

"Umh, ye-yeah do you mind driving a little bit? I'm still a little tired." I lied and tried my best to put on a smile. He nodded and got over to the drivers seat. He looked worried and watched me carefully while I got back into the car.

"Are you sure you're alright?"  He asked me once I had put on my seat belt.

"Yeah of course, now drive I need breakfast." I said and grinned. He smiled and starting driving.

I was sure that I just needed some food, we all had bin kinda busy being crazy for the past days and I haven't exactly eaten that much. I lay back in my seat and closed my eyes again, trying to ignore the pain by almost braking my phone cause I was squeezing it so hard.

Of course I couldn't sleep at all. I had just bin listening to my music the for about an hour. I felt the car slow down so I opened my eyes and saw we were outside a gas station. The stomach pain wasn't completely gone but I was just hoping that it would be over soon. I turned around and saw everyone were up , well not Luke who was now sleeping on Sam's lap.

"Morning sleepyhead." Sam smiled. Her smiled could make everything better and make me forget everything for those few seconds that her smile was on her face. 

"Morning beautiful." She blushed and shook Luke's shoulders slightly to wake him up.

"Luke get up, we're gonna have something to eat." She whispered but he wasn't moving. 

"Luke get up now!" She said a little bit louder this time and started shaking him harshly.

"GET UP LUKE!" His eyes shoot open and he fell out of the open door. We all cracked up while Luke was still struggling to figure out what was going on. 

"Wha.. what time is it?" He asked us and stood up. We all tried to stop laughing but failed.. miserably.

"Its almost noon, and we're hungry so com'on!" James pulled him up and literally dragged him inside. We all followed behind and I felt a a soft hand grab mine. I looked up from the ground and saw Sam grinning. 

"You okay?" She asked me, her grin disappearing from her face and a worry look replacing it.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" 

Lie. 

"No you're just... different."  Her grip on my hand got a little bit tighter and she bit her lower lip. 

"Sam I'm fine seriously." 

Lie.

"Fine I believe you, but you would tell me if something was wrong, right?" She looked at me with those gorgeous eyes who still sparkled even though the sun wasn't shinning.

"Of course."  I grabbed her hip and pulled her closer, kissing her head as I thought that would make her realize that I wasn't okay.. 

That didn't make any sense at all..

We all got inside and quickly grabbed some snacks and drinks then ate it in the car. We all chatted and ate our food for a while, it wasn't that warm outside so we were all wrapped in blankets and wearing over sized hoodies. Suddenly I threw away my sandwich and ran behind the gas station. I heard someone scream after me but I just had to get away and... well, puke my guts out.

Really attractive huh?

"You are so not okay dork." I looked up and saw Sam standing there. She helped me up and hugged me tightly.

"Com'on, lets get you to the car." She said softly and took my hand. I tried my best to smile but just walking with her to the car made me wanna trow up again. When we got to the car the others asked me if I was okay. I told them I was probably just carsick or something, they nodded in response then we all had to keep driving. I was laying on Sam's lap this time. It made me feel allot better. I opened my eyes and smiled to myself. She was running her fingers trough my hair carefully and humming along to the song she was listening to on her ipod.

"You're not mad?" I asked her. She looked down at me and gave my a weird look.

"Why would I be mad at you?" She laughed.

"Cause I told you I was fine when I really wasn't.." She laughed even more and kissed my forehead.

"Just get some rest." 

SAM'S POV.

Its bin almost a week since we got home and Jai had been sick since then. He just kept getting those stomach pains over and over again. I was getting really worried. 

I had stayed with him almost all the time, unless this day cause I have to work so I got Beau and April to promise me that they would take care of him, cause the last thing I want is for him to be alone. I just loved that idiot so much.

"Good morning, can I take your order sir?" The same thing over and over again. Million times a day I would bring people their food when I would do anything to be just cuddling with Jai right now. 

"I'll just have coffee please." The man said not looking up from the newspaper he was reading. 

"I'll be right back." I walked to the back and got the guys coffee. Justin was to busy talking on the phone to even notice me so I had to make the coffee myself.

"Here you go, that would be-" 

"Sam?" I looked up from the table and saw the familiar blue eyes staring at me.

"Alex hi!" I smiled. I hadn't talked to him since the night I missed his basketball game and he drove me home.

"Ho-how are you?" He stuttered. He never stutterers, there must be something wrong.

"Fine, um are you alright?" I asked him. He stood up uncomfortably so he was facing me. I looked at him weirdly while he just kept staring at me.

"Sam would you like to go out tonight? Like a uh... date?" I was shocked. My childhood best friend was asking me on a date. I never would have guessed that this day would ever come! When we were younger he was known as the guy who all the girls had a crush on so he didn't really had a problem getting a girlfriend, he would have a new one every week! 

"I uh.. I have to go home right after work cause my boyfriend is really si-" 

"Wait, boyfriend?" He cut me off with a shocked expression on his face. I nodded slowly and stepped a little bit back.

"You never told me you had a boyfriend!" His voice was getting louder and his smile was nowhere to be seen. I shushed him quickly and dragged him outside so he wouldn't make a scene in front of all of the people in the cafe.

"I do have a boyfriend, and you never asked!" I said raising my voice also.

"How about 'Hey Sam how you've been?' 'Oh I've been great with my BOYFRIEND and all'." He said trying to copy my voice. 

"Well, when you meet your friend who you haven't seen in years the first thing you say to him is'nt about your love life!" I yelled back. 

"You know what?! Just run off to you little boyfriend and when he breaks up with you don't come crawling to me!!" He screamed then stormed off.

"DON'T WORRY I WONT!" I yelled making him turn around and glare me. I sighed and covered my face with my hands. I hated having fights with people I care about.

"Drama follows you freak." I heard a evil, high pitched voice speak behind me. My hands moved away from my face slowly and I thought about all the things I wanted to yell at her whore face.

"What do you want Alison?" I turned around and I was struggling to keep myself from laughing my ass off. Her skin was bright red and her hair was all over the place.

"I see you've got a little tan there apple." I laughed. She glared me and walked closer to me. 

"I need to see Jai, he isn't picking up his phone." She said with straight face. I stopped laughing. 

"And why would he pick up the phone when he changed his number TWICE just so you would stop calling." I let out a small laugh at her speechless face. She was about to say something but instead she turned around and stormed off. 

"Bye Alison! Don't come back!" I yelled after her. 

Oh how I've missed annoying her.

I got back inside to find Justin looking all over for me. He looked a little worried. He finally spotted me standing in the doorway and almost ran over to me.

"I ju-just talked to mom and dad."

The next thing he said completely ruined my happy mood.

JAI'S POV.

"You sure you don't want anything? You haven't eaten allot today." April said sweetly. It was the thousand time she asked me this since Sam left a few hours ago. I hated being sick, especially when I feel like I'm dying. The pain in my stomach had just got worse by the day. Sam and Luke took my to the doctors earlier this week and I did get some medication but I don't think they were working.  

"I'm good April, thanks anyway." I smiled. She gave me a worry smile in return then went out of my room. I had been stuck inside here for a week just watching movies all day. At least Sam would be here all the time but when she went to work this morning I kinda felt like I wasn't gonna see her in long time, even though she said she would be home later today.

"Sam? You're here finally!" I said happily when she stepped into the room. She gave me a small smile and walked closer to me, giving me a kiss on the forehead when she reached my bed.

"Yeah I'm here, have you eaten something?" She asked me and looked at me worried. 

"Uh, I had some cheerios."

"That was this morning Jai! You have to eat, I'll go make you a bacon sandwich." She stood up but I grabbed her hand quickly pulling her into my bed.

"Don't leave, please." I begged her holding her close to my chest. I heard her giggle a little bit which made me smile.

"I'm just gonna be like 2 minutes at least." She said matter-of-a-factly and looked up at me smirking.

"But that's too long." I whined in a baby voice and did my best puppy dog face.

"I'll be right back, you.need.to.eat." She stood up before I could grab her again and went downstairs. She could be doing anything in the world right now but instead shes hanging inside with me watching the same movies over and over again, and telling me that's its gonna be alright when my stomach pains are at their worst. That's why I love her so much and feel so lucky to have her taking care of me. I promised myself that I would always do the same for her, I would do anything for her. 

 "See, it didn't take that long." I guess I got so carried away I didn't realize that she was here already.

"Eat up." She grinned and handed me the huge bacon sandwich she made. I smiled and took a bite of it.

"I miffed youf honey." I said jokingly, with my mouth full, being as charming as always. She laughed and rolled her eyes. After about an hour later of her trying to make me eat more and telling me that the doctor said that I should try to eat as much as possible we calmed down and snuggled under the sheets watching Step Brothers.

"Jai?" 

"Hm?" She sat up from my arms and bit her lower lip. I paused the movie and looked at her confused.

"I have to tell you something." She looked down and the bed and fiddled with her fingers. I grabbed them and held them tight, trying to calm her down.

"What is it babe?" I asked her sweetly.

"I'm going back to New York for a while." 

Sorry i haven't' bin updating allot lately, my laptop crashed and i just got it back today so... :/

BUT OMFG HAVE YOU HEARD SET THIS WORLD ON FIRE! 

ITS JUST LIKE...... ASDFGHJKL: 

Anyways thank you so much for getting me over 4000 reads, you guys are amazing :)

Love yah! :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 388 33
Amanda's dad landed a promotion in Australia. When she realizes she lives next door to the Brooks brothers what will happen? When Amanda's past is ex...
146K 2.8K 26
Ruby Brooks, Is the little sister of Luke, Jai, Beau. She has a hard life at school, everyone basically hates her because of the whole Janoskians thi...
44.3K 578 21
Lacy is just a normal girl surfing the beaches in Melbourne, Australia. She has lived in Australia all her life but has never heard of or met the bo...
120K 2.7K 21
Megan Clover Brooks. That's my name. I am 15 years old and sister to Jai, Luke and Beau Brooks from the Janoskians.