My Older Brothers Best Friend...

By PiaraSpink

DISCONTINUED !!!!!!! "I came here to lie to you. Tonight, you will hear the biggest lie I'll ever tell." Laur... More

000 - Important Notes
001 - Introduction
002 - The Realization
003 - Laurene Zvahl
005 - First Encounter With The Shadow Knights
006 - I'm Sorry, Laurence
007 - Friendship = Confusion
008 - Hide Your Weakness
009 - Suspension
010 - Yesterday's Difference
011 - Just Like We Used To
012 - Laurence's Car
013 - Choice 1: Prom
013 - Choice 2 : The Arcade
014 - The Ride Home
015 - A Suspicious Meet Up
016 - Their Side
017 - Petty Drama
018 - What if it's the end?
019 - Mutual Feelings
020 - Never Sure
021 - Interrupted
022 - The Lie
024 - Her First

004 - Sasha Martinez

440 47 14
By PiaraSpink

≫ ──── ≪•◦ Y)N's POV ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Hey Sasha!" I call for her on my way to class.

I know I shouldn't be talking to them but we would've bumped into each other anyways.

"Y/N Hey!" She says waving at me with a smile.

"I bet Laurence warned you about us. We may do stuff like graffiti, skipping classes, and disobeying rules but you don't have to do those stuff when hanging out with us." She says in a friendly tone.

Well if I don't have to do anything bad then I guess I'll be fine. But I don't know if I should be hanging out with them. They've been my friends when we were younger but that doesn't mean they can't change. We've made great memories together in the past but Laurence warned me and was serious. Something really bad could happen.

"Alright." Is all I say.

I'll only hang out with them if I have no other choice. Sasha smiles at me.

"Cya soon!" Sasha says walking to her class.

I walk to my next class and bump into Laurence at his locker.

"So I said hi to Sasha and she said I don't have to do anything wrong with them. But I'll only hang out with them if I have no other choice." I tell Laurence.

"Alright just be careful, Y/N. Trust me, they could ruin your reputation."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ TIME SKIP ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The day passes and on our drive home, my brothers talk about their day.

My first day of high school surprisingly went well. I've cleared things up with Laurence, I made a few new friends, I kinda know my way around the school and I have someone to eat with.

What could go wrong? (Everything)

The boys have stories of their own too. Vylad immediately signed up for the tutoring club and now has a friend, Lucinda, a ginger haired girl who's an aspiring witch. He hangs out with Garroth's friends now and managed to befriend a few teachers.

Garroth caught up with his friends from his freshman year. Aparrantly when he was a freshman, he had this friend named Aphmau, the black haired girl from a while ago. She announced that she doesn't wanna hang out with them anymore because she has new friends, a werewolf and a meifwa. Weird.

And Zane now hangs out with Garroth's friends.

There's this blue haired girl is Katelyn who's the captain of the volleyball team and she's really scary. Then there's Travis, the white haired dork who's shy but funny. And Dante, the one with blue hair who's a flirty bastard. He asked me if I was snow white because my hair was black. Huh????? Is that supposed to turn me on? He's also Gene's younger brother so maybe I should be careful around him.

As for me, I've only made friends with the shadow knights and reunited with Laurence. Isn't Laurence friends with Garroth's friends? Maybe I'll just stick with him for now but I'd like to get to know his friends more.

We arrive home. As we enter, Dad's with another girl. They're both half naked, on the couch, watching Shark Tank.

The stranger notices us by the sound of an opening door. She looks at us and her face went from seductive, to furious.

"Garte, who are these people?!" The woman asks angrily.

"Nobody!" Dad says in a panic.

"Dad, who the hell/heck is this?" I ask in anger.

"Dad? You said you were single! Where's your wife?" She asks angrily.

"She was killed three years ago!"

"I didn't know you had kids! And kids that old? How old are you?"

"Petunia! Wait!"

The woman leaves the house slamming the door.

Dad stands up shirtless with nothing but his pants on. His eyes are full of shame.

"DID I NOT TELL YOU TO COME HOME EARLY?!" Dad shouts.

"Dad, we're thirty minutes early." Garroth answers.

"I SAID COME HOME EARLY. NOT TOO EARLY." He starts breaking wine bottles as if they're bottles of anger.

All of us have shock plastered in our faces. It wasn't like our Dad to get mad at something so petty. I don't even see him as my father anymore.

We go up to our rooms before dad gets angrier. I don't want to be in this house right now. I just want to run away into a loving family. But I'm greatful to have my brothers.

I change into my F/C hoodie, my platformed boots, and skinny jeans. I put on my cap and sneak out through the window. I really don't want to deal with dad right now.

As I walk down the sidewalk, I see Sasha still in her uniform as she waves at me.

"Y/N!"

"Hey Sasha." Dangit. I don't want to get in trouble right now. Oh well I guess I gotta talk to her.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To the cafe." I lie.

I was really going to Laurence's house.

"Oh cool may I tag along?" She asks.

I couldn't think of a good excuse quick enough. Right now, I just want to be with my best friend, not some delinquent.

"Alright." I say.

"Wait let me go home first. My back is killing me! hehe." She says.

"Where do you live anyways?" I ask.

Sasha points to the house next to mine. Oh crap.

"You live there now?" I ask in a monotone voice.

"Yeah I'll be quick."

She wasn't lying. It took her three minutes to change. She wore an edgy band t-shirt and black jeans with chains.

"Ugh damn I could hear screaming in my room. That happens almost every week! I hate it. We've complained about the screaming before but that did nothing."

"Sorry about my dad." I say carelessly.

"Your what?"

Crap! Darn my apologetic mind.

"That guy screaming, that's my dad. I guess we're neighbours." I say.

I notice Sasha wears a slightly amused expression.

"What the hell is wrong with your old man?" She asks.

"I don't know..."

]Time Skip[

We start walking to the cafe. The walk was long and time consuming when in reality, it was a five minute walk.

'What if she spreads rumours? What if she hurts my dad? What if she's judging me? What if she'll tell Laurence?'

"Are you going through something?" Sasha says with a genuinely concerned look on her face.

"No." I lie

"How long has this been going on?"

"About three years."

"Y/N..."

Sasha looks at me with pity. I continue looking down uncomfortable about talking about my dad. Its like my head got heavier and gravity made it harder for me to look happy.

"Y/N, you can stay at my place if things get serious. It's gonna be fine with my parents. My mom adores you and my dad doesn't care."

"Thanks Sasha. But I'll pass."

We go to the cafe, have a chat, drink some coffee. I let her do most of the talking. I have to be careful around her.

"Hey, do you and Zane wanna come over tomorrow night? Gene and Zenix are coming over to hang out. Maybe you can join."

Come on Y/N! Think of a lie.

"I have witchcraft practice every night with Lucinda starting tomorrow." Horrible lie.

"Aw man! I bet Lucinda made you since Vylad tutors her in exchange for witchcraft tutoring."

Huh? How does she know?

"Yeah Vylad made me join him. How do you know that?"

"I'm friends with Lucinda."

I'm so screwed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
416K 12K 93
"Hey Garroth! So, I was wondering if we could talk." "Sure, I have time right now." He waited for me to say something. "... in private." I said. "Oh...
5.6K 132 48
{(CANCELLED)} The Ro'maves have a daughter. She was born the day after Zane but only 10 minutes apart. She is just like Zane, and he is the only one...
2.1K 38 72
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF Y...