The Ex-Wife's Billionaire Lov...

By DellDiamond

What's worse than getting kicked out of your home? Being pregnant and kicked out of your home because some li... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Twenty Eight

8.9K 335 12
By DellDiamond

What does this mean? Was my question now, does it mean we are a little voice cut off my thought.

"Mommy!" I turned around to see Carrie running up to me, I looked behind her, it was a smiling Xylia.

Was she for real? She was so beautiful, beside her was a little girl's hand, she was so cute.

"What a great sight indeed, seeing you two together warms my heart. And we had a great time with Carrie, right Cara?" She asked the little girl beside her and she nodded her head frantically and giggled.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot about the meeting up with you after the dinner," I said as soon as I remembered what she had said earlier.

"Lily, you don't have to be sorry, I should be the one saying sorry here... I came at the wrong time, I'd go now." She said as she took a hold of Daisy's and Cara's hands.

"Hey, you-" before I could finish she had already walked out. "You wanted her to be here? At this moment?"

No, but I wanted to get to know her. She is nice and seems fun to hang out with. "No, but I want Io to spend time with her," I told him.

"I know." He replied. If someone had told me this some time ago, I wouldn't have believed it. I never thought he would ever like me and neither did I thought I would ever like him too, I just saw him as a handsome arrogant man.

"When did you start liking me?" I blurted out. I just wanted to know. There were so many questions running through my mind and I couldn't process them. Suddenly there was a heavy storm. Everywhere was suddenly cold. Running back into the house, "wait, that's no-" Xavier said. But I had already opened the door.

I looked at the place with awe, it was really beautiful, with the cool song playing in the background and it was also dimmed lighted.

It was a bar, but nobody was in it. "It's cool, isn't it?" Xavier asked from behind. "Yes, it is." I walked to one of the chairs, it was really warm in here.

Sitting on it, I continued to look around with my eyes. I stopped when I noticed Xavier staring at me, once again my face turned pink. Walking towards where I sat he took a seat.

"You asked when I started liking you?" He asked. I finally dared to look him in the eyes. "Yes."

"The first day we met." He said immediately, everywhere suddenly turned hot. He didn't even hesitate. "Why is it suddenly hot?" I asked nervously before picking a glass cup with water in it and drinking it whole.

Wait, that wasn't water. "I don't know." He said taking a glass that was beside the one I took and drinking what was in it. "Yeah..." It was suddenly awkward.

"A-are you and Paisley still together?" The stupidest question ever, of course, they are not!

"No." He replied. I watched him take another glass, it was so tempting to drink more. I tried to control myself but failed miserably as I took another glass and gulped it down. This was so unlike me.

~
[Sorry for the skipping]

My head. It was hurting so bad. Placing a hand on my head, groaned. What happened? And why was my head hurting so bad?

I slowly opened my eyes, it was blurry at first but became clear a minute later. The room was unfamiliar. I snapped my head to my left-hand side when I heard someone groan.

Jesus.

It was a naked Xavier, the other half of his body was covered with a blanket, and my eyes widened. I slowly looked at myself.

Did we? Had we?

I searched for something in his eyes, I couldn't see anything but confusion... And pain?

Oh, his head was hurting too.

~

I was currently with Layla and Carrie. "How was the dinner?" Layla asked, "it was fine." I muttered.

After waking up with Xavier next to me, I nearly freaked out. I know I should have freaked out about having... That with him, but I freaked out because I couldn't remember a thing.

And we had talked about this, I guess. It had got more awkward. At least, he wasn't a jerk, right?

Did I regret having sex with him? No. I regretted that I couldn't remember a thing about it.

"Okay, you must be tired, go sleep. I'd prepare something for you two to eat." She said. I didn't want to stress to her, "no. I'd do it myself, you... Go seat down." I couldn't even think straight.

My phone buzzed. Unlocking the phone, it was a text message.

'Hey, are you okay?' It was from Xavier.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Layla asked again. I smiled. It felt so nice that she was asking me that. Growing up, she had never asked me that.

"Yes," I replied.

"Okay, and no. I'd be the one to prepare something for you two, go and relax." She said walking towards the kitchen without waiting for my reply. I sighed. "Come, baby," I said to Carrie, holding her by her arm, and we walked to my room.

She climbed onto the bed, where her teddy was. Sitting on the bed, I looked at my phone.

And there was another text, 'please, answer me.' I was really happy, he was worried about me and had already started texting me even when he had just brought us home.

'I'm fine.' I replied to him.

'I'm sorry.' I added.

'Shouldn't I be the one saying that?' He replied.

I don't know why, but tears streamed out of my eyes.

'We need to talk.' He texted before I could reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 80.1K 35
"How could you!" Xavier exclaimed. "Please no, it's not what it looks like," I said with tears running down my face. "With my best friend. Get out, b...
3.7M 100K 28
Arranged to marry a rich guy she has never heard of, because she never watched all the gossip channels or TV in general. Cara Winters comes home afte...
37.1K 584 15
: "I'm pregnant, and I want an answer" [She said as she stood there staring at him with all the faith she had in him] Suri and Kent were both happy...
1.2M 24.2K 28
Willow and Decker Masen were married two days before Willow discovered he'd courted her and married her strictly to fulfill the stipulations in his f...