I've Been Waiting for You (LG...

By rinealex

Rain Spencer Dawn is one of those girls that everyone wants to be friends with. And it seems her charm brings... More

I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 2
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 3
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 4
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 5
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 6
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 7
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 8
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 9
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 10
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 11
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 12
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 13

85.4K 448 75
By rinealex

I've Been Waiting For You  

Chapter 1  

It's her. She's in my dreams. I've been dreaming about her since I can't remember when. Why ? Why am I dreaming about a girl that I have never seen before ? She's a stranger, but yet, she seems very familiar. Her beautiful face is breathtaking. Her hair is as soft as silk. Her eyes... I feel weak when I see her eyes. She holds my hand. Her gentle touch leaves me wanting more. We're embracing. Then suddenly, she's gone. I don't know where she is. I need to find her. I have to find her. She'sthe one that I've been waiting all my life.

"Ugh..." 

I open my eyes. Like always, it's just a dream. I touch my forehead and rub it. I sigh then I feel someone beside me. It's her, that maniac. Her name is Amy. She's been following me around for about one month now. She's a crazy bitch.  

"What the fuck are you doing here ?" I yell.  

"Aww, Rain. Don't be mad. I'm just crashing. I miss you. Don't you miss me ?"  

"Oh... And how exactly you get in ?" 

"Your maid let me in."  

"Geez, whatever. What do you want ?"  

"I want to see you." She said blushing.  

"Why are you blushing ?" I rise my eyebrow. Gosh, She's weird. 

"Rain, why are you always like that to me ?" Her eyes starting to get wet. 

"Like what ?" I said flatly. 

"You're so mean to me."

I turn around to face her. I sigh.

"What do you expect ? You've been stalking me for a whole month. I'm sick of this shit." 

"I'm so sorry... I jus... I just want you to notice me." 

"I already notice you. So... You can leave now." I point my finger to the door.

She gets off from my bed then walk to the door. I can hear her sobbing. I walk to my bathroom then take a shower. I put on my uniform, brush my teeth, then do my hair. I look at myself in the mirror then went to the kitchen. Breakfast is already served. I eat my breakfast then walk outside. The driver opens the black Range Rover door for me. I get in then gesture the driver to get going. My driver is Steve. He's a pretty handsome guy in his forties. He's very nice and patient. He already works for five years.

I check my iPhone. I have eleven texts. I open all of them. It's from Ashley who is my best friend, Miranda who is another best friend, Greg who is the jerk that so full of himself, Harry who is my ex. Harry text me six time, Greg text me two time, Ashley only send me one text, and Miranda send me two text. I only replay the text from Miranda and Ashley.

Text from Ashley. 

'Where r u ?' 

I replay her text. 

'I'm on my way.'

Text from Miranda 

'Rain, meet me at the school gym.' 

'Oh, yep. I almost forget. Miss you.'

I smile then I text her back. 

'Alright, I'll be there. I miss u too.'

The car stop. I get out then make my way to the school gym. Miranda is sitting on the bench. I approach her. She stand up then give me a peck on the lips.Miranda is absolutely beautiful. Brown hair, brown eyes, stood at 5'6", beautiful body, soft and beautiful skin.

"Hey, you're back. I miss you so much." She said smiling. 

"Really ?" 

"Yep. So, how's New York ? Is Rea doing well ?" 

"New York is great. Yeah, Rea is doing well." 

"That's great. Eh ?" She look up and down. 

"Hm ? What ?" I ask curiously. 

"You're getting taller." 

"Is that so ?" 

"Yep." 

"Oh well. Why do you ask me to come here ?" 

"I want to be alone with you for a moment."

She pull me closer then kiss me. I kiss her back. The kiss deepen. I bit her lower lips then slip my tongue. She moans. I kiss her jaw line then I kiss her neck.

"Rain..." 

"Hm... ?" I'm still kissing her neck. 

"Don't. You'll leave mark there." 

"Okay." I pull away. She's blushing. 

"We better go. I bet Ashley is looking for us." 

"You're right." I replay.

Miranda fixes her uniform, and then we head to our classroom. Ashley's there. She's talking to her boyfriend Tom. We approach her. I tap her shoulder. She turn around then hug me.

"Rain. It's great that you're back." Ashley said.  

"Yeah, We haven't seen you since last week." Tom joins. 

"Oh well, I'm back." I said to them.

The bell ring. We take a seat. My seat is next to Miranda. The teacher come than start mumbling about algebra. I look at Miranda. She's yawning. 

"Hey, sleepy ?" I ask. 

"Uh yeah. I haven't been sleeping well lately." 

"Me too. Plus I have a crazy morning." I roll my eyes. 

"What happen ?" 

"Amy is sleeping on my bed when I woke up this morning. She's crazy." 

"Really ? She go that far ? Wow..." 

"Yeah, I didn't expect that to happen." 

"Did she rape you ?" 

"Huh ? I dunno... I hope she didn't." 

"Yeah. I f she did, I'll kill her." Miranda looks scary. It's look like she's about to rip someone head apart then feed it to tiger or something. 

"You're scary..." 

"I'm not..." Her expression turns back to normal. 

"Oh well, I'm going to the toilet."

I stand up then told the teacher that I'm going to the rest room.

Well people... My name is Rain. Rain Spencer Dawn. I'm fifteen years old. I'm in the first year of my high school. I have brown hair that past my shoulder, blue eyes, and I stood at 5'9" (I got taller). I'm Bi. So... I go both ways. I like boys and girls. I know I'm greedy. Just don't judge me people. I live in Los Angeles with my mom and dad. I have an older sister, but she lives in New York. She's a model. I just got back from New York to visit her yesterday. Well, enough about me for now.

So, I wasn't really going to the bathroom. I'm ditching. Math is so boring. I can't stand it. I go to the school yard. I sit under a big tree then start reading some books. Five minutes later, I get a text from Miranda.

'Where r u ?' 

'I'm at the yard.' I replay. 

'What r u doin' ?' 

'Reading some stuff.' 

'I'm coming too...'

Three minutes later Miranda sit beside. She place her head on my shoulder.

"Rain. You know that I like you right ?" Miranda ask. 

"Yes." 

"Do you like me too ?" 

"I... I dunno. I like you, but..." 

"What is it ?" 

"I don't wanna hurt you." 

"But I want more than just a friend." 

"Mir, You're my best friend. I don't want to ruin it. Please ?" 

"I understand."

I grab her hand then kiss it. She look at me. Her eyes showing hurt.

"I'm sorry." I said to her. 

"It's okay." She rubs my cheek.

The bell ring. Miranda stand up.

"I'm going back. Are you coming ?"  

"Sure."

We go back to the class room. Now it's Chemistry. We're going to do some experiment. The teacher deicide who our lab partner is. My partner is Crish. He's a shy and smart guy. We do some experiment then we have to make a report. Now, lunch break. Ashley, Tom, Miranda, and I went to the cafeteria and buy some lunch. We're eating lunch peacefully until my ex walk in. What's his name again ? Terry ? Barry ? Marry ? Oh not Marry, he's a dude. I think it's Barry.

"Rain, we need to talk." 

"What is it Barry ?" I ask him while still munching my sandwich. 

"It's Harry." 

"Oh... Oppsy... What is it Harry ?" I drink my soda. 

"Can you please take me back ?" 

"No way." 

"Why not ?" He's eyes went like boom (You catch the dibs). 

"Uh... I dunno... MAYBE, just maybe... You act like a bitch." I glare at him. 

"What ?" He sound angry. 

"Move along now, you're disturbing my lunch." I take another bite of my sandwich. 

"Oh no you don't bitch. You're not gonna get away with this." 

"Yeah right." I took another bite.

Barry storm off. I mean, Harry storm off. I can hear all the people in the cafeteria giggling. When I make my way back to the class room. Harry is standing at the hallway. He walk to my direction then grab my wrist. His grab is so strong. It hurt.

"Oww... Stop it idiot !" I yell at him.

He stop then turn around to face me. He's still grabbing my wrist.

"You humiliate me bitch !" 

"You deserve it jerk." I said to him.  

"You.... !"

He's about to slap me but I kick his groin. He screams like a little bitch then roll on the floor. All the students in the hallway laughing at him. Suddenly, someone tap my shoulder. It's the headmaster. Her name is Mrs. Lynch.

"Ms. Dawn. Come with me." 

"Oopss..." I'm in trouble.

At the Headmaster Office

"What are you doing ?" 

"Self defense ma'am ?" I grin. 

"When you're gone, there's no trouble in this school. And now you're back. The trouble is also back." 

"Huh ?" 

"What I'm trying to say is, you're causing trouble in this school. I'm going to give you a punishment." 

"Oh no... Please don't." 

"Too late Ms. Dawn, too late..." Mrs. Lynch seems amused. 

"What is my punishment ?" 

"It's simple. There's going to be a transfer student tomorrow. You have to guide her. She's going to be in the same class as you. Because she's a transfer student, she might need some help to catch up with her study. And tomorrow, you have to show her around the school." 

"But, I have class to attend." I try to make an excuse. 

"I'm pretty sure with your ability. One day won't be a problem. You're free from class tomorrow. And you have to make sure that you help her. You're an honor student after all. It's such a pity. All of your A+ mark, and you have this F attitude." 

"So sorry to disappoint you Mrs. Lynch, that I'm not you perfect student." I said flatly. 

"That's the kind of attitude I'm talking about." She sighs.  

"Oh..." 

"You can go now."

I stand up then open the door.

"But..." Mrs.Lynch stops me. 

"Yes ? What is it Mrs. Lynch ? 

"Please don't cause any trouble." 

"I won't" I said flatly then walk out from her office.

I go back to the class and pretend to listen all the crap that the teacher explain. After school Tom, Ashley, and Miranda hang out at my house. We're watching movie at the movie theater in my house.

"So ? What Mrs. Lynch said to you ?" Tom ask. 

"She give me punishment." I sigh. 

"What is it ?" Ashley ask. 

"She wants me to help and give a tour to the transfer student tomorrow." 

"That wasn't so bad." Miranda said. 

"Hey, our school is like huge... You'll be tired if you give a tour to some new student." Tom said. 

"That is true..." Miranda nods her head. 

"Oh well... Good luck Rain..." Ashley mess my hair.

The next morning I come early. So I sleep under the big tree. Half hour later, I hear a girl voice.

"Excuse me..." 

"What ?" I ask flatly, while still lying down. 

"Can you tell me where the headmaster office is ?" 

"I'm busy." 

"Uh... Please ?"

I get up then fix my uniform.

"Fine." I said while still fixing my uniform.

I lift my head up then see the girl. Oh my God. What a babe. Dark blonde hair, green eyes . Just beautiful.She's pretty tall, about 5'7". I feel kinda familiar with her. It's like I've seen her before.

"You must be the transfer student." 

"Yes, I am." 

"Good, Mrs. Lynch is waiting for you. Come with me."

We walk to Mrs. Lynch office. We didn't say anything when we walk. Then we walk in Mrs. Lynch office.

"Welcome Ms. Leighton. You already met Ms. Dawn I assume. She's going to show you around our wonderful school. And don't hesitate to ask her for some help. She's going to be in the same class as you." 

"Thank you Mrs. Lynch." The girl said. 

"Oh... Ms. Dawn... Please help her." Mrs. Lynch said. 

"I will..." I said flatly.

I show her around the school. I show her the class room, library, cafeteria, nurse office, gym, laboratory, soccer field, tennis court, and etcetera. When we're in the 2nd floor, no one there, she suddenly grabs my hand. I turn around and look at her. She's looking down.

"What is it ?" I ask her. 

"Tell me... Have I seen you before ?" 

"I dunno. Maybe ? Why ?" 

"I think I've seen you somewhere." 

"Where ?" I squint my eyes. 

"In... In my dreams."

This girl. Who came out of nowhere, tell me that she dream of me. What the hell ?

So guys... 

What do you think ? 

Please give me feedback, so I know how I'm doing... 

Vote, Comment, Fan 

Thanks...

Pic : Rain Spencer Dawn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 19.6K 34
Rainier 'Rain' Laurent is a 17 year old gay in high school. His life is ordinary, except he's plagued by nightmares of a car accident that happened a...
512K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
55.2K 2.6K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
2.8K 99 26
Gianna has a pretty decent life as a teenager in high school she has her best friends Mavis and Karan by her side she has a good grades and a okay...