Lover 000

נכתב על ידי thegirlwithalife

The second book of the 000 Series. Wes and Katherine's journey may seem like it's going towards happiness and... עוד

000
1 Process
2 Fire
3 Hungry
4 Baggy clothes
5 Dare
6 Overreacting
7 Punches
8 Tipsy
10 Slip
11 Luck
12 Accidents
13 Pretty Little Liars
14 One Gone
15 Bait
16 Old Times
17 Safe
18 Kennedy
19 Slowly
20 The dinner - Te
21 The dinner - Amo
22 Cupcakes
23 Icy
24 Underland
25 Only one
26 Challenge
27 Spain - Day One
28 Spain - Day Two
29 Spain - Day Three
30 Lifelong
New Book

9 Young

25.8K 685 1.1K
נכתב על ידי thegirlwithalife

I'll damn the day when all these boys started going to the gym. Driving them to Wes's house was not a problem, seeing as they're practically just breathing bodies all huddled on top of one another. It was getting them in the cars that was creating a problem. They haven't reacted to a single word we had said and the only sounds they would let out were the creepy and high pitched giggles whenever their head would fall down. Simply to say, it was a mess. Cindy served no help at all, since she wasn't exactly a person with strength, so she was the one to stuff the bottles and the trash in a black plastic bag. We threw it away in one of the dumpsters beside the road. Alex and I struggled like slaves in order to get each boy in the car and I was sweating like I just went through a hardcore workout afterwards.

"Katie?" Cindy mumbles, looking at me sideways and I just hum in reponse, my eyes focused on the road of Wes's neighborhood in front of me.

"What about Wes's parents?"

If I wasn't in a moving car, I would probably black out in the moment. I haven't thought about Mr. and Mrs. Blue at all, since all of my attention was on the drugged up men.

"I- I don't know." I mumble and Cindy's sharp intake of breath makes me even more scared than I am. I doubt they would want to see their son in this state. I know Wes has showed up drunk numerous times but this is something completely different and his state is far worse than all the other times.

"Are they home?" Cindy asks with fear in her voice, making it low and barely audible.

"I have no idea." I answer while trying to remember when was the last time that I've seen his parents. They do tend to leave the house often, due to their countless meetings, but it's not like they can't come whenever they please. It's their house after all.

"What if they are?" Cindy gazes out the window just as we arrive in front of Wes's house. I drop my hands from the steering wheel and sigh.

"Let's hope they're not." I mumble and step out of the car.

I tell the girls to wait for me as I sneak over to the door and unlock them using the key I grabbed from Wes's pocket. When I open the door, the house is as empty as it usually is and I slowly walk around to see if anyone's home, but when all I'm met with is silence, I go back outside and help Alex with bringing the boys inside. We carry them into the rooms that they sleep in, although I'm pretty sure we messed up the pairs.

Once we're all in, safe and sound, I lock the door and plop down on the couch in the living room, where the girls and I have a fresh drink. With her orange juice in her hand, Alex eyes me like a mother that's about to scold her child.

"You're pretty damn cozy around this house. How much time do you exactly spend here?" She asks with a raised eyebrow and I shrug while crossing my legs underneath each other.

"I'm not cozy. I just know the place." I explain, looking around the familiar walls covered in family portraits.

"My question still stands." She tilts her head at me, her voice tight with curiosity.

"I don't know." I shrug once again. "It's not like Wes and I go on dates so we usually spend time here."

"And his parents don't mind?" She wonders.

"No. I don't think so."

"I see." She drags out the word and narrows her eyes at me.

"Why don't you go on dates?" Cindy asks.

"Why would we?" I shrug.

"Well." She starts, looking towards Alex as if asking for approval. "You two are together."

"I guess. But we're not dating. You can't really define what we have." I say. Somehow I always end up in this type of a conversation with them. Ever since Wes and I started to be together, they've been skeptical about us and it's still not exactly clear to them.

My entire body jumps when a loud manly scream fills the house. Cindy literally topples over and falls down on the floor, her water spilling over her jeans. Alex instantly doubles over and laughs at our friend while I just shake my head and run up the stairs. My first instinct is to go in Wes's room and when I enter, I almost get a heartattack. But not because something bad has happened, but because the boy in the room is laying on his back, only in boxers and clearly very, very excited. I clutch the doorknob so I don't start laughing at his smirk. His hands are positioned behind his neck, perfectly flexed for his muscles to show off. His tattoos decorate his body so beautifully I have to force my eyes to look at his face.

"What are you doing?" I ask while holding in my laugh.

"Waiting for you." He winks at me, a cheeky smile forming on his own lips. It takes everything in me not to jump him right there but he's under a substance I still don't know the name of.

"Almost naked?" I raise an eyebrow and he nods suggestively.

"I know you like what you see, mami." He says and I finally release a small chuckle. His eyes roam over my body and I think he likes what he sees as well.

"You should go to bed." I shut the door and walk over to him, standing above him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"The question is." He props himself on his elbows and leans his head back to look up at me with a mischievous smirk ."Will we use it first?"

"No. I can't." I giggle and he frowns before wrapping his hands around my knees like a little child.

"Aw, baby, I don't mind a little blood." He says and I roll my eyes exaggeratedly.

"C'mon." I try to grab his hands so he stands up but he doesn't budge and instead just tightens the grip on my legs.

"Wes, you have to sleep." I mumble, blowing out the hair that fell on my face.

"Yeah, with you." He mutters over my calves.

"I'll lay next to you." I suggest, hoping that he will just get in the bed. When he looks up at me I can't help myself and a wide grin appears on my lips. His face is flushed and his hair is sticking in every direction, making him look so young and carefree. His half opened eyes show just how tired he is as he barely holds his head in place.

"Naked?" He gives me a boyish smile and I sigh.

"You'll have to get in to see." I smirk and his eyes sparkle before he clumsily gets off the floor, wobbling a little bit. I almost forget how tall he is and suddenly I feel intimidated by him hovering over me and his bare chest right in front of me.

"Bésame." He mutters and I just cock an eyebrow. So we're doing Spanish now, huh? He frowns when I look at him with a confused expression and then uses his finger to tap his pink lips. Oh, so he wants a kiss.

Lifting my head a little, my lips meet his and I almost moan when I feel the burning heat from his plump lips. It's so intoxicating, making my head spin. His hands circle my waist, bringing me forward. A low sound forms in the back of his throat as he deepens the kiss by slipping his tongue in my mouth. Every remainder of the boy wrapped around my legs disappears as Wes eagerly pushes me towards the bed, his behaviour replaced with hunger and wildness. My calves reach the bottom of the bed and my back soon collides with the mattres. Wes climbs on top of me, never breaking the kiss, and he pushes himself lower onto me. My legs wrap around his automatically while my fingers find their way into his soft hair. He groans and digs his fingers into my flesh, frantically searching for my curves.

Against my own will and desires, I slowly pull away from the kiss and look into those blue, hazed eyes. The boy above me frowns, as if I just took away his favorite candy, before he drops his head lower, breathlessly staring at my eyes.

"But I want you now." He whines, burying his head in my neck and I actually laugh at this. His attitude is making me want to cuddle with him until the morning. I roll us over and land on top of him, my hair dropping over my face.

His fingers gently move the tangled waves from my eyes and I place my chin on his chest. I wish we could talk but his eyes are drooping and all I can do is count the seconds until he falls asleep.

"You should go to sleep." I smile at him and try to move away but he grabs my waist and plants his head close to my stomach.

"I'm not sleepy." He murmurs, his voice quieter since my shirt is covering his face.

"But you're drunk." I say and he looks up at me again.

"Drunk and horny. And you ain't doin' nothin' about that." He pouts and I move him away from me. He groans at the lack of touch and rolls slightly to the side.

"Sleep." I point a finger.

"No quiero." He whines and grabs my hand. I roll my eyes at his Spanish. He knows damn well that I don't understand a single word he says and it's just confusing not knowing what the other person is speaking. Now I regret not taking any more of those Spanish classes.

"Wes, you should sleep this through, okay?" I raise an eyebrow and he just stares at me, his eyes softly examining my face. I lean down to peck him on the lips, a sweet and chaste kiss, but when I try to move away I fail. Wes's hands are gripping my back and he's holding me in place.

There's a certain change that occurs in his gaze as he drinks in my features. His eyes glide over my eyes and my cheeks, making me blush slightly. His finger gently caresses my forehead and I have to stop my heart from beating so fast because it's threatening to jump out of my rib cage. I can also feel his heart hammering against his own chest, being the only sound apart from our breathing. When his finger moves to my cheek I close my eyes and gently lean into his touch, feeling calm and serene. It's almost as if his touch is giving me peacefulness and somehow I forget about everything else and all the other people in this house because everything that I can focus on is him and his eyes and his touch. When I open my eyes again I see that his lips part for a second and he transfers his deep gaze to my eyes. I lose myself in them, the light swirls that are so close to me I wonder if they'll start moving. His voice is low when he speaks, his lips moving so unhurriedly, almost as if he's trying to control his words.

"Me estoy enamorando de..." He slowly says, but stops and looks up at his own fingers brushing a strand of my hair. I just smile stupidly, having no idea what he just said. I plant a kiss on his lips and this time manage to break free from his grip. His eyes follow me as I hesitantly get out of the bed, taking one of the sheets before I throw it over him.

"Sleep tight, Spanish boy." I wink at him and see him pull a lazy smile at me before he closes his eyes. I step out of the room and take a deep breath while I lean my back on the door. That boy will one day cause my heart to leap out of my chest and I might not even be aware of it.

-

Either use a translator or stay as clueless as Katherine ;)

(fyi, Spanish is not my native language so everyone who's an expert in it, please correct me if I'm wrong)

Love, M.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

10K 300 22
Sometimes love is more about the learning curves than the fairytale "Happily Ever After". Because often the world shows us how unkind it can be, how...
37K 1K 20
Tiffany is very comfortable in her high-school life. She gets straight A's, is a good student, has a very supportive but strict family, her annoying...
271K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
207 8 20
Don't judge a book by this cover ( True ) don't trust people just by their love and concern When someone hurt , leave them L...