The underground fighter

By jennaschuessler

Skyler Beer is a talent underground street fighter she had been fighting since she was 14 she just loves the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

464 6 0
By jennaschuessler

Skyler's POV

I just got out of the shower and was now in my bed replaying me and Hayden's kiss. It felt soooo good I just want to go back and do it over again.

I was rudely interrupted out of my thoughts by my phone. It was Ashlie.

Ashlie boo💋: I'm having a pool party tonight do you want to come

Me: I don't know ash I'm kinda tried from my fight

Ashlie boo💋: pls pls pls I want to see you. Plus Hayden will be there😉🤤

Me: ok I will go but not for Hayden but for you

Ashlie boo💋: ok I'll pick you up at 6:00 luv you🥰

Me: luv you ♥️

I looked at the time to see that it's 3:26 so I have about two hours a thirty minutes. So I decided that that's enough time to take a nap.

So I set my timer for two hours and fifteen minutes. So I could have time to get ready for the pool party. I got comfortable in my bed and pushed play on my alarm and start to fall into a peaceful sleep.
————————————————————————

I jolted up from the sound of my alarm and quickly turned it off. I stretched out my body then got up to pick something to wear to the pool party.

I went to my cabinets to find a bathing suit. I looked for a while until I saw a black one piece that was really pretty.

I put it on and over top, I put some light blue short shorts and a black tank top.

I then grabbed my phone and walked out of my room to Tayler's room and knocked on the door.

"Hey tay are you going to Ashlie's pool party"I asked.

"Yah you" he answered.

"Yah" I responded and then left him be and walked down stairs. When I reached the bottom I heard a honk outside so I assumed it was Ashlie. I walked out of my house a jumped in her car.

"You have your bathing suit right" she asked and I lifted up my shirt. "Sky not to be Weird or anything but if I was lesbian I would so fuck you," she said and we started to laugh.

We finally reached her house and we both got out and started to go to her front door.

"No one is here yet but they will be here soon" she said I just nodded. We then started to get food and drinks out for the party and blew up some pool floaties which were easy for me but Ashlie was struggling with it.

We finally were done setting up and people started to come.

"Go get into the pool now," Ashlie said as she pushed me out the door. "Why" I asked.
"Just do it you'll thank me later, " she said.

So I stripped and dived into the pool. "And when you see my fingers hit the number three then get out in the sexiest way possible," she said and I nodded my head but still confused to why I'm doing this.

I saw her finger go from 1..... 2.......... 3

I got up and and walked out of the pool in the most sexiest way. I looked up to meet Hayden lustful eyes and all the pieces connect in my head.

She wanted me to get out sexy so Hayden can see me. She's such a weirdo but I still love her. I smiled at him and he winked at me and my heart fluttered. Wow, I'm reall in too deep huh.

I started to walk towards a beachchair where I saw a towel and wrapped myself in it. I then walked over to Ashlie and glared at here for the stunt she pulled. She just smiled and lightly hugged me.

I then saw Tayler and walked over to him. "hey lil bro how's life" I ask him with a big smile on my face.

"I hate when you call me your lil bro you do know I'm older right". He says with a smirk

"yeah yeah I know I just can't believe that you got to come out first instead of me," I tell him.

He just laughs and walks over to Lilly and rider. Wait where did Hayden go?

"miss me, Princess " Hayden whispers in my ear from behind me.

"Oh yes way too much," I tell him in a sarcastic tone. I looked around to see everyone starting to show up.

So I then turned to look at Hayden to see what he was wearing because I was curious to see if he was going to go swimming.

And indeed he is because he wearing black swimming trunks and a white tank top.

"you ready to go for a swim," I ask him with a big smile on my face.

"sure am" he responds with a smile as well.

He then took off his shirts so now his full tattooed torso was on display. And let me just tell you that he was looking mighty fine. I guess he caught me ogling over his body because he started to chuckle.

My cheeks started to heat up because I thought I was sleek enough to not get caught staring at the Greek God that is in front of me but I guess not.

"ok let's go swimming," I tell him to get out of the awkward situation I was currently in. He just smiled and started to make his way to the pool.

I threw the towel I was currently holding at the beach chair and started to slowly follow behind him. Right now he was so close to the edge of the pool I just had to push him in, it was like an instinct.

But as soon as my hands landed on his back he turned around and snatched me so we both fell in the pool. We both went under water for a second before we shot up for air.

I started to laugh as he just watched me in amusement. "I thought I had you" I smiled at him not think of how close we were.

"I guess you were wrong, love "he said.

I then turned my head and saw Lilly and rider together awwwww so cute. Then I saw Ashlie with hunter awwwwww so cute. I hate people that just so good together.

"hey let's do a chicken fight" Lilly suggested.

"yeah I think that would be fun," I say.

"ok pick your partners," Lilly said as she got on rider shoulders.

Ashlie then got on hunters and Hayden pulled me to him so I could get on his shoulder. When we were all set we regroup in a circle.

"ok in 3. 2. 1. " I say.

And we all start to wrestle each other. To be honest it was really fun. Lilly and rider went down first so now it was Hayden and I and Ashlie and hunter.

GAME ONNNNNN

I started to wrestle with Ashlie so did Hayden with Hunter. We eventually won over them they were way too easy.

I got off of hardens shoulders and gave him a big hug. "we won we won we won." I danced around all happy.

"You're like a child," Hayden said and I just smiled at him.

"That was so fun" Ashlie expressed. And we all laughed.

"We should race to see who's the fastest swimmer" Hunter suggested and we l nodded our heads in agreement.

We all swam to one side off the pool with our right hands touching the edge of the pool so none of us could cheat. We all looked around to see if everyone was ready which indeed they were.

"Ok on your marks. Get set......... Go" I said and we all took off swimming

I was pushing so hard I do not like to lose so I hope I will win this one. Ashlie's pool was huge so it was good so we don't run into each other.

I was almost to the edge my fingertips were like five inches away I was so close to winning I could taste victory. But as soon as I thought I was going to reach it I was pulled back by a large hand and Hayden touched the wall first.

I gave him my best glare I could muster and he just smirked at me. What a bitch uhhhhh I have him for making me loose.

"Heyyy you cheated, " I told him.

"Sorry not sorry there were no rules saying that you couldn't sabotage your opponents," he tells me and I just shake my head at his childish behavior.

"ok everyone so we all know that I won," I tell my group of friends. And they all just shake there head say that I did not win.

"What do you mean, I didn't win he sabotage me he said it himself," I tell them.

"welllll Lil sis technically Hayden won because he touched the edge of the pool first," Tayler says coming out of nowhere to defend his friend.

"you know what I hate all of you," I say in a childish tone. They all laughed at my little outburst.

"it's ok, love next time you will win," Hayden said to me with a big smile on his face. Uhhhhhh when he smiles I just melt.

"let's play Marco Polo," I tell them because I'm done with this conversation. And all my friend's nod there heads agreeing with my statement.

"also Hayden has to be it because he cheated in the race," I tell them and they just nod.

"ok I'll be it but everyone has to stay in the pool or else your out," Hayden says and we all move to get ready to play the game.

Hayden then closed his eyes and put his hand over his eyes.

"Marco," he said

"polo," we all said at once to try and get him confused on where we're at.

He kept yell Marco and we keep yelling polo for a while until I had an idea. So I slowly stepped out of the pool so Hayden couldn't hear me. The rest started to follow my lead and got out.

We all were walking around the pool continuing to play the game. But I don't know why I feel like he was going to look so I dived back into the pool.

But everyone was still out and I smiled as they got caught by Hayden who finally opened his eyes.

"cheaters" he yells and they all had mad face expression on.

"that's not fair Skyler got out first she's the one that lost. Lilly expressed and I just smiled that they really took the bait and followed my lead and got out.

"sorry not sorry," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 16K 53
[COMPLETE] "You know for someone who's a virgin you sure do talk about sex a lot." He says. "You should see the type of books I read. As for the vi...
335K 9.7K 51
Highest Rating: #73 in TEEN FICTION Cover is fan made :) "Being a nerd had destroyed my self esteem enough; I'd had it." People can be cruel. Many do...
125K 2.1K 26
new girl. new school. new start? Ava is 16 and she's just returned from a year in London, her brother is a gang leader and she's just joined his gang...
1.1M 28.6K 52
Stone Fox. The name that people always cower at. She is a ruthless and undefeated fighter and the fastest racer in her city. I would know because I a...