His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

By PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... More

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
β™‘LOOKIEβ™‘
이 밀
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*
*Kookie: Still With You*

Nightmares

11.6K 447 529
By PPian0

Hobi's Pov:
By the time I finally reached Jin at the hospital, a sinking feeling had overtaken me. My palms were sweating and I felt like I was going to be sick. It was worse than our debut.

"H-hyung..." I gasped, doubling over my knees. The paramedics had brought them to the private, VIP wing at the other end of the hospital; but in a panic, my driver had dropped me off at the public emergency room, and I'd had to run through the whole hospital to get here.

"W-what did th-?" The question I'd been meaning to ask evaporated the moment he looked at me.

It felt like a cold hand reached inside my chest and squeezed my heart, making it impossible to breath. His expression was blank; and he was looking straight through me. It nearly dropped me to my knees.

N-no.

"W-w-wae?" My voice wavered, and when he said nothing, I grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "JIN-HYUNG!!"

Finally he realized I was there, and blinked. "Ah...Hobi-ah." His red eyes filled with more tears and he quickly covered his face.

No...this isn't happening.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

"YAH! WHERE'S JUNGKOOK-AH?!" I yelled, nearly hysterical with panic.

Jin-hyung shook his head and removed my hands from his shoulders."Jungkookie-ah is in surgery....he...he lost a lot of blood." His words strangled in his throat, but I knew what he was trying to say. "Th-there's a chance..."

"No."

I stepped back as if he'd punched me and dropped into a chair as my own tears filled my eyes. "NO. Jungkook-ah is...." the words died in my throat before I could speak.

He's young.

He's strong.

He's our golden maknae.

He'll be okay. He has to.

As I sat there, Jin-hyung didn't move. Instead, his legs turned to me and I saw his hands fist at his side. "Did you do it?" He asked, his voice low and hard to hear.

Confused, I looked up at him. What?!

Seeing my confusion, he spoke again, slower and colder. "Did you invite Red Velvet to the party?"

WHAT!?!

"NO!! OF COU-"

He cut me off. "Because Joonie-ah called before you got here....he thinks Joy is responsible for this. But we made sure none of the invitations went to them, so how could they have been there unless someone let them in?"

Anger and pain exploded inside me at the accusation. Didn't he know me better than that. "Why would I invite them?" I snapped, fisting my hands on my knees, my voice cracking. "Why would I do that to Yoongi-ah after everything he's been through?!"

For a long moment Jin was silent, then he sat in the chair across from me and looked in the direction of the operating room. When he spoke, he wouldn't meet my eyes. "Because you wanted Y/n-ssi and Yoongi-ah to break up."

My mouth fell open, ready to protest, but he continued. "And because you were the one that asked Bang PD-nim to intervene when you found out he wanted to marry her."

I flinched at his words, my past mistakes bringing angry tears to my eyes. "That was a long time ago," I whispered, finding it difficult to speak. "Now all I want is for Yoongi-hyung to be happy, even if it changes things for us." I looked at the doors as well and wiped my face. "I just want us all to be healthy, happy and safe." Together.

Not living this nightmare...

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
I hid my emotions from Y/n and Joy as I tried convincing them both that Y/n meant nothing to me. I swallowed the bile that rose in the back of my throat, knowing that right now, I couldn't care about how badly my words hurt Y/n. Her life was at stake, and that meant I'd have to put on the greatest performance of my life. No matter the cost.

Joy crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at me. "You don't feel anything for her? Are you sure?" Joy asked, raising a perfectly shaped brow.

I clicked my tongue and leaned back in the chair, trying to find a way to loosen the zip ties. "Why would I? I mean look at her."

Baby please understand, I don't mean it.

"Why would I want to spend my life with someone like her, when I could be with you?"

Take the bait you crazy bitch.

Joy frowned, unsure what to believe. "Then why did you keep Eun-ji locked up while you looked for her?"

"YOU WHAT?!" Y/n shrieked, making me flinch.

I ignored her and focused on Joy. I couldn't let Joy pay any attention to Y/n.

Think, Yoongi. THINK!

There was no feasible explanation except that without Y/n, I changed. I fell apart and drowned in the darkness I'd always known was living inside me. Y/n was everything that was good in my life...and loosing her to my own stupidity has been like living in hell.

I flicked a glance at her over Joy's shoulders, hoping she could read me better than my psychotic ex.

Please forget everything I say, jagiya.

Please.

"Because Bang PD-nim needed her to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement."

I don't mean it.

I'm trying to protect you.

"And we thought she had a flash drive with some new music on it."

Joy believed it, but I could make out a small crease in Y/n's forehead. She had never touched any of my music. She didn't even know how much of it she'd inspired.

That's right, sweetheart, trust me. You know I'm lying.

After a long pause, Joy smiled again, coming close and pecking me on the lips. "All right baby, I believe you." She turned back to Y/n, "But I'm still going to kill her for touching what's mine."

What?!

My mouth fell opened as I tried to yell.

NO!

Y/N!!

~*~

Y/n's Pov:
I watched as Yoongi's terrified eyes widened and Joy stalked towards me, her hand raising the blade, ready to strike. My mind realizing three things at once.

First, he was lying.

Second, this was going to hurt.

And lastly, I really wanted to wipe that smirk off Joy's face.

Well, if I'm gonna die anyway, may as well get a few punches in.

"Make it count, bitch." I smiled, not showing her the fear screaming inside my mind. Dying was probably better than watching her fuck Yoongi like Irene had. Or touch him at all. "Because we both know you're a coward; and there's no way you could take him away from me while I'm still alive."

The dumbfounded expression on her face made me laugh until she backhanded me.

"Tch. Is that the best you can do?" I asked, ignoring the horrified look on Yoongi's face. He probably thought I'd lost my mind.

Maybe I had.

But I was tired; and everything inside me hurt. I just wanted to curl up and sleep...maybe then I'd escape this nightmare. But I wouldn't mind pissing Joy off before I died.

"YAH!" Joy and Eun-ji shrieked in unison, Eun-ji yanking my head back by my hair as Joy thrust her arm forward and stabbed me in the stomach.

"Y/N!!" Yoongi yelled, struggling violently against his restraints. Oh? Now he's energetic? He really is a Pabo. The pain was excruciating, but I winced trying to smile. I wasn't going to give Joy the satisfaction of screaming.

Let's dig deeper, hmm?

"I b-bet....y-you can't even g-get him h-hard. No m-matter what you do." I hissed, tasting fresh blood in my mouth. "But all I h-have to d-do is....kiss....h-him."

Furious, Joy pulled away from me and practically ran at Yoongi, grabbing his face and crashing her lips against his.

Yuck. I flinched on his behalf. Sorry Yoongs.

I turned my attention to Eun-ji and glared. "And y-you...I took y-you in when no one w-would..." I panted as the words got harder to say. "Why a-are you helping her?"

Eun-ji's brown eyes hardened. "You left me!" She spat, throwing my head away from her. "YOU LEFT ME WITH THAT MONSTER!" She waved a hand at Yoongi and I grunted. She had a point, but I'd never expected him to go so far off the deep end.

Without warning, she yanked the blade from my stomach and brought it down into the hollow of my shoulder, in my upper chest, making me yell.

Okay...that one hurt.

Then she collapsed in front of me and started sobbing. "You sh-should have t-taken me...."

I groaned, the edges of my vision going dark. "Mm....s-sorry." I whispered, looking beyond her to where Yoongi sat trying to fight off a determined Joy.

I guess I'll really leave him, now.

A small smile pulled my lips up. Why did I find this whole situation funny? Maybe I'd finally snapped? Or maybe I'm just delirious..?

I'll miss you, Min Yoongi...

~*~

Hobi's Pov:
"Kim Seokjin-nim?" A calm voice asked, distracting me from the oppressive silence between me and my hyung. We hadn't spoken in the two hours since his accusation.

A doctor stood in front of us, wearing a set of scrubs and a tired expression.

"Yes?" Jin-hyung jumped to his feet, his face pale and drawn. He was scared and stressed, and in that moment I knew - if Jungkook didn'tcome back, he would never forgive me. After all, it's my fault we're like this.

"How is he?!" He asked anxiously.

The doctor smiled and bowed politely. "Jeon Jungkook-ssi is stable. But he lost a lot of blood. Are either of you type A or type O? Would you-"

"YES!" We shouted together, cutting him off.

A small smile appeared on the older man's face and he bowed again. "Very well, please follow me."

Finally...something good. Now we just need to find Y/n-ssi and Yoongi-hyung...

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
As Joy's mouth attacked my own, I wrestled against the urge to vomit or bite her. She was repulsive, and all I wanted was to look at Y/n, but I needed to keep her distracted.

What were you thinking, jagiya?!  Why would you do this??

I tried angling my head, but Joy gripped me tightly, moaning dramatically as she kissed me, shaking her head a little and grinding against my lap in a desperate attempt to make me hard. Pathetic bitch. You can't compete with my Y/n.

Suddenly an idea struck me and I chuckled darkly. So clever, babygirl. She was giving me an out.

"What's the matter, Oppa~?" Joy panted, irritated I wasn't responding to her kiss. 

I shook my head, and gave her my cutest pout. I can't wait to cut your fucking tongue out. "It would help if I could touch you, baby." I lied, the words making me nauseous. Apparantly though, it was exactly what she needed to hear; because she quickly retrieved the blade from its new position in Y/n"s shoulder and returned to me, cutting the zip ties. Finally.

"How's that, Oppa?" She looked at me expectantly and I laughed darkly.

"Perfect. Thank you."

Standing up, I rubbed my wrists. They were raw and bleeding from the restraints and my body was stiff, but none of that mattered.

A smiled spread across her face as I reached for her.

"Run, bitch." I hissed, smirking.

~*~

A/N: Dark? Not dark? IDK I'M NEW AT THIS 😱😭🙈 Anyway, I hope this was okay!!! It's a busy week, so no new posts until Thursday (maybe) 😱😭. I LOVE YOU GUYS 🥰🥰🥰 Please stay safe & healthy & happy & don't forget to eat well and rest when you're tired 😘❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 269 19
Yoongi steps outside, giving me a mean look. His hair dripping wet, stuck to his forehead, he's in a fluffy white robe. I grab the corner of the robe...
133K 4.8K 53
πŸ₯‡12/2/19: #1 in 'yoonminangst'πŸ₯‡ "I'm not going to give him the power to hurt me. Never again." -Jimin *** "I don't want to lose him. I can't. Neve...
152K 7.3K 32
"Speak and I'll kill you..." "Oh please, what could an cold, murderous, violent ass like you do?" Saying that......was a huge mistake. ...
5.4K 381 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...