Love Me: Home

By nikkilollol

Disclaimer: please read the first book to understand if you haven't yet, hope you enjoy! "Welcome back home Y... More

~{1}~
•{2}•
~{3}~
•{4}•
~{5}~
•{6}•
~{7}~
•{8}•
~{9}~
•{10}•
~{11}~
•{12}•
•{14}•
~{15}~
•{16}•
~{17}~
•{18}•
~{19}~
•{20}•
~{21}~
•{22}•
~{23}~
•{24}•
~{25}~
•{26}•
~{27}~
•{28}•
~{29}~
•{30}•
•{31}•
•{32}•
~{33}~
•{34}•
~{35}~
•{36}•
~{37}~
•{38}•
~{39}~
•{40}•
~{41}~
•{42}•
~{43}~
•{44}•
~{45}~
•{46}•
••~{END}~••
Heh
A BOOK 3!!
Moving to a new account

~{13}~

401 17 14
By nikkilollol

Hoseok:

This wasn't supposed to happen...that fucking Felix bastard ruined everything!!

We stopped everything and I asked Mr. Kim to send Felix to my office. I walked with fists and gritted teeth. I went back into my office and pushed everything on my desk off in anger making my hair and myself a mess.

She said he meant nothing to her! She said she didn't love him! Then why would he place his filthy lips on hers?!?

Soon enough the door opens revealing Felix. I turn with an insane look on my face that I cant simply get rid of. "Lee Felix...right?" He walks over to me and I could feel him behind me. "What was that huh?? That was never part of the deal!!" I turn around and face him with a smile.

"What are you to Y/n?" He looks at me fear obviously rising within him. "That little trick you pulled on her! That hickey! You really expect that work?! I love Y/n and she loves me! Your relationship with her is just one-sided so don't think you're any special to her or you mean anything to her! You don't!"

I snapped inside but kept the smile on my face. "That little kiss meant so much to me..because it angered me in ways you can't possibly think..now tell me the truth what is Y/n to you?" He was about to throw a punch at me which made the smile on my face disappear.

I grabbed his fist and twisted it around and grabbed the Knife I was hiding in my sleeve and pinned it against his neck. "Tsk tsk tsk...that was a stupid decision...do you really want to die that bad?!?" I chuckle in between.

"Y/n was right..you are a killer!!" I pin the knife with a bit more pressure on his neck. "Don't test me..now answer my fucking question!!" He groans in frustration. "Y/n is my girlfriend!! Ok?!" I let him go resulting him falling to the ground. "Haha t-that must be a lie..." I didn't want to believe it was true.

"Then what do you think that kiss meant?!" I held my head in frustration. "It meant nothing!!" He laughed making me hold the knife tighter. "She even kissed back for Gods sake!! And on the other hand you used force!"

I stumbled backwards. "Its not supposed to end this way!!" He laughed louder. "What you think it was going to end with you and Y/n living happily ever after?! Please! She hates you.." Tears started forming in my eyes.

He leaves with a scoff. That motherfucker is going to die. The door opened revealing Y/n. I walked over to her but Felix tried pushing me back. "Get the fuck away!!" I ignore him and push him to the ground making Y/n scream his name. I hated it. I grabbed her shoulder and pinned her on the wall. "P-please tell me that you don't love him! Please...I can't take it.." I whisper as a tear starts rolling down my face.

She wipes it away and I lay my head on her shoulder. "Please tell me you love me..I'm begging you.." I knew it wasn't enough.

She pushed me away. "Hoseok you don't learn you use your power in force! When will you learn?" I look at her blankly. "All I ask is for you not to leave me.." She shakes her head. "You caused me so much pain isn't this just fair?" I look at Felix on the ground standing up and running to Y/n. "Lets go before we have a chance this guy is crazy!"

My anger only rises. They open the door and leave me alone. I drop to my knees and the tears all come falling down. "Why won't you love me? I just don't get it!! Fuck.." I look at the knife I held. "Don't make me resort back to old habits Y/n..."

Y/n:

As I get back home with Felix I look at him with teary eyes. "I'm so sorry! I-I can't believe I left you alone with him...i'm so fucking stupid!! I'm so sorry..." 

Felix hugs me tightly. "Can we tell the authorities?" I shake my head with quivering hands. "D-don't...you don't want to know what he can possible do if you snitched on him you will lose more then you will possibly know.."

He hugs me tighter. "I don't care as long as I don't lose you.." I

"We need to leave this place as fast as we can!" Felix says. I shake my head, "no not now...even though I want to as well we can't escape until we both decide to play their sick game.." he looks at me concerned. "What does that mean?!"

I sigh, "you'll probably get hurt..you might even lose your life..because we won't win"

He looks at me confused. "That makes me so confused!! Why?! Then how can we win?!?" I look at him, "They don't want you they want me...and they'll kill anyone who loves me as well..Felix...you know what that means."

He starts shaking his head. "N-no! I'm not losing you!"

"We'll play their game...but I need to go out first.." he looks at me and holds my hand tightly. "I'm not leaving you alone.." I smile at him a tear rolling down my face as he wipes it away with his thumb. "Where do you need to go anyways?"

I look at him with a smile. "We're going to meet a friend of mine..."

He nodded. "Even with a mask we can't hide you..and the photoshoot is probably already everywhere on social media...that kiss I gave you might've ruined everything for you! I'm so sorry.." I hugged Felix. "I couldn't have cared less...now lets go.."

As soon as we got out the clouds started rolling in and of course Felix brought an umbrella for both us. We walked in the rain as cars passed by us the sky getting darker as the sun sets.

"The coffee shop that I wanted to meet him at should be around this corner.." we turn the corner and as I expected the café was there shining with a dim light.

We walked inside and there I immediately saw my friend Jackson. We haven't actually met but he was Yugeom's friend. He smiled and greeted me and Felix. Me and Felix both sat down across from him. "I saw what happened...what did you guys exactly plan on doing?"

I purse my lips and try looking around the café to avoid the question out of awkwardness. But then I saw a glimpse of a man walk out into the rain with his black coat following him closely behind. "I-It can't be.." I mouthed silently which Felix immediately noticed. "Is there something wrong?" I didn't hear him and ran outside into the rain without the umbrella.

As the rain fell on me making me wet, I see the man turn a corner and I turn as well. But what I saw...Hit me.

There I saw the man with a beautiful woman kissing in the rain. But I walked closer but far enough for them not to see me. The kiss ended and I finally see the mans face. My face darkened and my heart fell.

Before I knew it all the tears i've been holding in all these years bursted out falling with the rain. The woman turned to look at me and pointed at me and I could see her mouth, "why is she crying?" The man faced me and I looked at him crying my heart out. His face went white and he let go of the woman and walked towards me. I shake my head.

Yoongi

After all this, after all those years ago, you lied to me. The man was only a few more feet away from me when his eyes started to water. I shake my head, "fucking bastard..." I yell at him and run away, but I could see him running behind me. I run back inside the café and hide in the women's washroom.

He bangs on the door, and I could hear his desperate voice. "Y/n!!! P-please...it's not what you think...please don't fucking leave me!! You don't know how much i've missed you..."

I cried and cried until he stopped and I could no longer hear his screaming and banging. I opened the door and saw people pulling him away and yelling at him. "Don't fucking touch me!!"

He yelled. Until his head tilted and glances over at me. He walks over to me and grabs my hand. Felix and Jackson stand up and chase after me. "L-let me go!!" I yell at Yoongi weak.

"Let her go!!" I look behind me and see Jackson and Felix. Yoongi lets go of my hand and punches Felix. "FELIX!!" I try running to him but Yoongi already punched Jackson as well. I kneeled down trying to wake them both up.

But he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. We walked towards a black car that I remembered was his a long time ago. He opened the door and threw me inside and before I could do something he slammed and locked the door.

Then outside I saw the woman again and she was yelling at him but I couldn't hear. Yoongi yelled back at her and she went in the car and didn't speak a word to me.

Yoongi entered as well and started the engine. "I'm dropping you off at you're place and you better get ready and go to the gala alone...i'm going to be a bit busy.." she didn't respond with words and instead only with a simple nod.

I looked at Felix and Jackson laying on the road unconscious. As we drove through the rain for a few minutes we stopped in front of a big white house. The woman opened the door quickly and slammed it back angrily.

Yoongi immediately drove off, and that's when I heard his voice again. "Y/n...you came back..."
I look at him from behind. "What the fuck did you do?! You kissed that woman, I saw!"

He groans. "Y/n..before you left..I made a promise didn't I? I think you remember that promise clearly..I still love you with all my heart you know that.."

I felt angry towards him. "Then explain that woman you kissed..." he stopped the car. "She meant nothing to me..."

"Then what was that kiss?!?" He fell silent. I tried to see his face. "You bastard...You said you'd wait for me..no matter how long it took...and here you are already finding someone to replace me.." I could see his hand tighten around the wheel.

"Cause you're nothing but a cold hearted liar.....and a killer...you never changed"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.5K 29
𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 (ヤンデレ) 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘶 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘶 (病んでる), 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬...
4.4K 191 14
"Tell me, how fucked up was your life, Kim Taehyung?" --------------- They are ghosts, they are dead, but can't anyone really see them? ©SiKook97...
2K 84 7
[we're back baby] From having a doctorate in medicine to becoming an idol, Y/N is living her best life. But in between of being successful, she was t...
136K 7.3K 26
Please don't start reading this, it will leave you heartbroken for sure.