BLUE EYED BOY (Tracob | DDLB)

By whotracob

Book originally made by @human_afterall make sure to read their version! Ty for letting me use your book 😍�... More

>1<
>2<
>3<
>4<
>5<
>6<
>7<
>8<
>9<
>10<
>11<
>12<
>13<
>14<
>15<
>16<
>17<
>18<
>19<
>20<
>21<
>23<
>24<
>25<
>26<
>27<
>28<
>29<
>30<
>31<
>32<
>33<
>34<
>35<
>36<
>37<
>38<
>39<
>40<
>41<
>42<
>43<
>44<
>45<
>46<
>47<
>48<
>49<
>50<
>>51<<
Thank you
🌻HI THERE🌻
πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
3 n 1
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

>22<

13.6K 343 105
By whotracob

:)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Tro baby," Jacob whispers.

He grabs the little teen's hand and shakes it gently.

Troye moans in annoyance, "What?"

"Wake up," Jacob chuckles.

"Why?"

"Because it's your birthday."

"You know what else it is? Saturday. And it's," Troye peeks open his left eye and looks at the time on Jacob's alarm clock, "way too frickin' early to be up on a Saturday."

"C'mon, Tro. I have a whole day planned for your birthday, and if you want the first surprise, we have to leave the house in like an hour."

Troye sighs tiredly through his nose as Jacob plays with his small fingers, "Do I get to sleep in the truck on the way to the surprise?"

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Fine."

-

Troye hops excitedly out of the hospital, having just gotten his cast off.

He couldn't be more excited.

Troye and Jacob climb into the truck and Jacob starts the engine before driving down the road.

"Did you finish your assignment for English?"

Troye asks randomly after a few minutes of silence.

"Not yet. Honestly, I haven't even started."

"Jacob!" Troye gasps.

"It's due on Monday!"

"I thought you were going to sleep."

Troye rolls his eyes, "Whatever. If you fail, don't come crying to me."

"I'm not the little in this relationship."

Troye shrugs, "You could be."

"I'm not a switch," Jacob states simply.

"I'll get it done. It's not that hard."

"Well, no it's not hard if you already know the songs you want to use. But having to write out paragraphs, aren't you worried about like writing sentences weirdly, and using correct punctuation, and-you're not listening to me."

Jacob turns up the radio and smiles, "We are still kids, but we're so in love..."

Troye blushes and grins and starts singing after a few moments, "...dancing in the dark, you between my arms, barefoot on the grass. Listening to our favorite song..."

The song ends and Jacob turns the radio back down leaving Troye a blushing, grinning mess in silence.

"How'd I get so lucky?" he whispers.

Jacob grins and glances at him before placing his arm on the center console, palm up.

Troye intertwines their fingers and smiles, "Jakie?"

"Mhm?"

"Do you still have The Playlist on your phone?"

"Of course. Hit play."

Troye picks up Jacob's phone and uses his thumbprint to unlock it.

Before he could click the music app, a text message comes through.

"Who is it?"

"It's just a number. No name."

Jacob hesitates before asking, "What's the number?"

Troys reads the number out loud and then reads the message.

xxx-xxx-xxxx: Hey, bud. Your mom told me you've got a boyfriend. Congratulations! Could i meet him sometime? You two can come over for dinner this weekend!

Jacob sighs and lets go of Troye's hand to grab his phone out of Troye's other hand.

Jacob angrily presses the shuffle button on his and Troyw's playlist before dropping his phone into one of the cup holders and focusing back on the road, both hands on the steering wheel.

Troye sits mutely, unsure of what to make of the small event that just occurred, and a little upset that Jacob didn't hold his hand again.

Had he done something?

He didn't mean to upset his boyfriend.

"Jakie?" Troye says quietly.

"What?" the tall boy questions angrily, his tone of voice cutting through the small boy like a burning sword.

"Never mind," Troye whispers, his chest aching physically.

Jacob parks the truck at Troye's favorite restaurant, and Troye smiles slightly, deciding not to let Jacob's anger ruin the day.

Jacob holds the door open for the little before walking in after him.

They're guided to a booth and they sit across from each other.

"Get anything you want, honey," Jacob says, his voice calm.

Troye gets his usual favorite bacon cheeseburger and a strawberry milkshake with extra whip cream.

Jacob gets a bacon cheeseburger as well but with a Coke.

They eat in silence for a while, until Troye decides to speak up, noticing Jacob looked pissed but hadn't said anything.

"Jacob?"

Jacob looks at him, but remains silent.

"Um... who... never mind."

"What?" Jacob demands.

Troye shakes his head, his body slowly beginning to tremble at his boyfriend's voice, "It's not important."

"Yes, it is. Just tell me, Troye."

Tears reach the brim of Troye's eyes.

He sighs before speaking, his voice cracking, "I... I don't like you right now."

Jacob's face softens, his eyes becoming sad, "What?"

Troye's body trembles and tears threaten to escape his eyes, but he fights to hold them back, "You're reminding me of m-my dad. H-he's always angry, and he's always quiet before he finally snaps. I-I don't like it."

Jacob slides out of the booth and sits next to his love.

He hugs him protectively, "Shh, baby... I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry, sweetheart. I promise, I won't ever hurt you, alright? I'm not your father. You're safe with me, okay?"

Troye nods and cries into Jacob's neck.

After calming down, the couple got their food to go.

They go home and Jacob puts on a movie for the two.

"Jacob?" Troye mumbles halfway through the movie.

"Yeah, sweetie?"

"Can we have sex?"

"Sex?"

"Mhm."

Jacob bites his lip, "No. No, baby, why don't we just cuddle tonight?"

"We've been just cuddling for almost three weeks though."

"I know. But I just don't think it's the right time right now."

'Cause it doesn't mean anything to you."

"Troye-"

"I know, Jacob. I know why you don't want to. But I'm fine," Troye says.

He turns his head to look at Jacob, "I promise, I'm fine. I just want my boyfriend. I want the memory of him gone. I want happy memories with sex, I don't want to be thinking of him. If I have you, at least, I know I'm safe."

Jacob sighs sadly.

He kisses Troye's lips before pulling away again, "Maybe tomorrow, okay?"

Troye kisses him back and sighs, "Fine."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Birdie By Elle

Fanfiction

443 13 1
This work is a collaboration between two of us . It might be the softest thing you'll ever read, we highly recommend it.
168K 7.3K 47
A story that follows the life of a kitty who just needs to be loved. Neko!Troye Master!Jacob ~Started July 30th 2016~ ~Completed November 2...
9.2K 462 68
3 books in one each book around 15 chapters!! Thank you to @unopened-windows
6.5K 187 14
Λšβ‚ŠΒ·ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžΝŸΝŸΝžΝžΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβž³β₯ κ’°βœ° NO MORE SECRETS κ’± | ΰ³ƒΰΏ”β‚Šβ€’ ;β‡’Λšβ‹† ✎ SOME PEOPLE CHANGE, SOME DONT !~:βœ§Λ–Β°ΰΏ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„ ೃ BEVERLY MARSH X POC!FEM!OCβ™«οΈŽβ™‘οΈŽ Β©S-SIMPSTATION 2020