Mates or Enemies ✭ SKZ Minsun...

chaeturtle_x tarafından

Werewolves and vampires despise each other. Jisung has a mission to kill the son of the alpha of one of the m... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
BONUS CHAPTER
Epilogue
Changlix's Story

22

18K 782 759
chaeturtle_x tarafından

Jisung's POV

// 3 years later //

"Are you sure you want to come?" Minho asked worriedly as we stood with a large group of wolves in an overgrown forest. "You might get hurt."

"Are you joking? I can't miss a tradition like this!"

"Okay then..."

We were waiting for the commencement of the 5 year hunting tradition. Every 5 years the pack held an event where all wolves over the age of 18 that wanted to take part would move North to hunt large animals - these included bears, moose, alligators etc.

We had already set up our tents and Felix and Seungmin were huddled together a little further away from our group. They had agreed to stay and watch the camp as they didn't have the confidence to run with the wolves.

Chan was with BamBam while he did a head count to make sure we didn't lose anyone along the way.

"I'm so freaking excited." Hyunjin bounced on the balls of his feet. "I'm going to take down a large brown bear."

"You sure you can do that?" Minho teased. "This is our first time hunting after all, it might be a complete flop."

Hyunjin smirked. "Oh I'm confident I'll do better than you Min."

"Bring it Hyunjin." Minho punched his arm.

"Did you see that? Your mate is so violent." Hyunjin huffed at me and rubbed his arm.

"You taunted him." I shrugged.

Hyunjin pouted but moved his eyes to BamBam as he called for our attention.

"I counted 83 heads, and I expect to count 83 heads when you return. Everyone must be back by sundown, understand?"

"Yes!" we all chorused, mixed in with a few hoots of excitement.

"Show me what you've got wolves!" BamBam yelled and immediately everyone shifted into wolf form and howled before running off.

I stayed close behind Minho as he ran through the forest, his paws digging up dirt as his large wolf sniffed out the animals. He slowed down as we neared a clearing which had a large stream of water running down the middle.

"I can smell bears." Minho said as he crouched down low, his eyes scanning the area.

"I don't see any though."

"It's still early, they'll probably turn up in a few hours. I'm going to lie here and wait for them."

I looked around and found a tree that would be ideal to sit in. I easily climbed up the tree and sat watching Minho as he stayed perfectly still.

A few wolves decided to lie close by and wait for the bears to arrive. These were some of the more experienced wolves so they'd probably have come to this spot in the previous years.

An hour went by and suddenly Minho crawled forward slightly. I blinked my eyes several times to rid them of their tiredness and followed Minho's line of sight.

I could make out a large dark figure standing just outside the clearing, in the safety of the trees. This was a male brown bear and it was sniffing the air curiously at it took slow, careful steps towards the water.

We watched as it entered the water and dipped its head to drink. Minho's hackles raised as he stalked forward, his head low as he remained in the tall grass.

The bear finished drinking and sat down to groom itself, unaware of what was about to happen.

A few minutes passed before Minho launched his body out of the grass and ran full speed towards the bear. The startled bear stood up clumsily on its hind legs while letting out a loud roar.

Minho expertly dodged the paw that was aimed at his face. He circled around the bear and bit into its butt. This only angered the bear further as it dropped onto four legs and faced Minho head on.

The bear and the wolf circled each other, never taking their eyes off their opponent. Minho continuously growled and snapped his jaws at the bear to intimidate him.

At that moment a few more bears came into the clearing and charged at Minho. Before I had time to panic the wolves waiting on the side let out howls and ran towards the newcomers.

I let out a sigh of relief as Minho was able to concentrate on his target. He hopped backwards and forwards and tried to bait the bear into making a move. Soon he grew tired of playing around and launched forward to sink his teeth into one of the bear's front legs.

The bear let out a loud roar as it attempted to shake off Minho. Rather than letting the bear win, Minho somehow managed to get onto the bear's back and bit into his neck. He shook his head viciously as his teeth dug deeper into the wild animal's flesh.

"Good job Min!"

I was impressed at how Minho managed to hold on with his claws as the bear moved around wildly in a bid to free itself. However after about a minute Minho fell to the ground with a chunk of flesh in his mouth.

I held my breath as the large bear swiped its paw at Minho's chest, causing him to fly a few metres away from the animal. Minho landed on his feet and growled while showing his teeth, he couldn't be defeated that easily. Blood dripped from his muzzle and claws, making him look like a scary, untamed beast.

Their exchange came to an end when Minho finally dug his teeth into the bear's throat. The animal collapsed with blood pouring out of many wounds and when it finally let out its last breath, Minho stood on top of the carcass and gave me a wolfy grin.

I jumped down from the tree and joined him next to the fallen bear.

"Wow."

"Are you impressed?"

"Do you even need to ask? You gave me a heart attack a few times but wow you've got some serious skills Min."

His body rumbled with laughter. "I only pretended to be in trouble for dramatic effect."

I crossed my arms and pouted. "You're an ass."

He didn't reply and instead started gnawing on the bear's wrist.

"Umm... I didn't know you liked to eat bears?"

"I'm not eating it silly, I'm biting off its paw as a trophy."

I watched as he took his time biting through the bone and then eventually held the paw in his mouth proudly.

"Let's go."

We ran back in the direction that we came until we reached the camp where many wolves had already returned.

"Ji! You're back." Felix greeted me.

"Hey Lix, where's Changbin and Hyunjin?"

"Changbin still hasn't returned and Seungmin is comforting Hyunjin in their tent."

"...comforting Hyunjin?"

"Yeah Hyunjin got surrounded by three moose so he wasn't able to bring one down."

At that moment I heard Minho laugh loudly and I turned to see a pissed off Hyunjin coming out of his tent.

"Fuck off Minho, it's not funny."

"It is funny - you said you'd take down a huge bear, what happened?"

"Stop teasing him Min." I sniggered and slipped my hand into his.

"Jisung! Stop laughing." Hyunjin pouted.

"Sorry Hyunjin." I pinched his cheek teasingly.

Changbin arrived with something in his mouth that made all of us collapse into fits of laughter. He dropped the catch at Felix's feet and then shifted back into human form with a confused expression.

"What's so funny?"

"You fought with a fish?!" Hyunjin howled.

"I wasn't planning to actually kill any animal you know, I just wanted to go fishing."

Felix grinned and kissed Changbin's cheek. "That's my Binnie."

"You missed out on the fun." Minho pointed at his trophy on the floor.

"Hi mates." Chan ran over to our group.

"Hey Chan, how did BamBam do?" Changbin asked.

"He wrestled with a huuuuuge bear!" Chan exaggerated with his hands at how big the bear was. "It was impressive to watch."

"Pfft." Hyunjin scoffed. "BamBam is basically built like a bear so of course it wasn't difficult for him."

"Salty." I whispered to Minho who laughed in response.

"At least Binnie managed to catch a fish, you came back with nothing." Felix taunted.

Hyunjin shot us one last look of annoyance before disappearing back into his tent with Seungmin.

"Do you want to go into our tent and rest?" Minho asked me quietly as he placed his hand on my back.

Inside our tent we laid down and stared at each other for a few long seconds before I growled lowly and attacked his lips with my own. I hovered over Minho as we fought for dominance, our tongues flicking out now and again to play with the other. His hand was wrapped around the back of my neck and he played with a few strands of my hair.

I was trying not to let out a few moans as our lips wrestled together. It was making me want to submit to him.

"Baby." he said quietly as his other hand travelled up my shirt.

I breathlessly pulled away and took in a few gasps of air.

"Yes Min?"

"Want to do something risky?"

"By risky do you mean having sex in a tent when anyone can walk in at any moment? If so, fuck yes." I smirked even though I was half joking.

"You read my mind Ji." he licked his lips and flipped us over. He kissed his way along my jaw and started to rub my member over my clothes.

I groaned quietly and closed my eyes as I felt myself grow under his touch. "I won't be able to stay quiet..."

He began to nibble on my neck. "Then don't be quiet, I want to hear you moan my name while I pound into you."

I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "You're so dirty, what the heck."

"You love it."

"I sure do."

- THE END -

A/N: Thank you so much for reading, and also thank you to everyone who voted/commented - I loved reading your comments <3 This was definitely my favourite book to write (:

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

420K 21.3K 22
Minho has a big secret, he is a vampire. He lives among humans and tries to act like one. He has many enemies because of who he is which leads to him...
337K 13.3K 62
in which minho hates jisung and jisung hates minho. #1 in minsung : 14/09/2022-
84.7K 3.8K 28
(COMPLETED) In which Hyunjin is a demon, and he needs a mate. ft. jilix
302K 13.7K 88
In which, Minho is sent to the country in hopes of changing his immature nature. Only he didn't think the boy he lived with would be his fixer. {83 c...