Am I A GHOST ? [COMPLETE]

By dubdubis_QT

"hmm dahyun-ah, can I ask you something?" • "huh? what's it?" "what if I'm a ghost...d-did you still L-L... More

TEASER?¿
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ THIS

Chapter 15

518 32 9
By dubdubis_QT

I lie to her...
It's the best choice to lie at her?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

"so today... Where jimin will bri-"
"I have school today" I said and looked at the window.

"so you're miss him huh?" he said and laughed at me while driving.
I rolled my eyes and looked at him blankly.
"who said that I miss him?" I glared at him.
"don't worry my princess... He will pick you up after school" taehyung said to me and ignore my question.
"W-what? How did y-you know it?" I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"He call me early and tell me about it because he want to date with you...and also, he miss you" taehyung said and giggled.

"You're lying to me pft I won't trust it"
I said and quickly get out from the car after taehyung parked the car in front of the gate.
"Remember...wait for jimin,and don't go anywhere!!" Taehyung shouted from the car.
"Yes...I will remember it please go now, bye" I said and started to find my friends.

"DAHYUN-AHHH!"
"DUBUUU"
"WE'RE HEREEE"

I turn my head around and found su-hyun,so-hyun was wave their hands to me.
I quickly go to them and hugged them.

"Wait...how do you know my secret nickname!?" I asked them after broke the hug.
"Hmm we don't know anything tho, we just called you dubu because....you looks like DUBUU TOFUU" su-hyun said and pinch my cheeks.
"YAH! IT'S HURTTT" I said and pouted.

"Yeah whatever" su-hyun said and we both giggled.
"you guys are talking too much! We should go to our class now tho, we're already lateee kajja!" so-hyun said while looked at her watch.
"w-what.... " I looked at my watch and my eyes started widened.

"kajjaaaaaa!"
We shouted together and ran into the school.
"but I need to take my book first in locker so it's okay.. you guys can enter the class first, don't worry at me"
I said to them while walked to the locker section and they just nodded.
"okay see you there dahyunnie!" they said and quickly go into the classroom.

                              --****--

"SO THIS IS THE DETENTION FOR YOU " the headmaster said to me and I just mouthed open when saw many boxes with full of books.
"W-why? I-i just late because I took my books... It's no-"

"WHO SAID THAT YOU CAN TALKING!?" the headmaster said and took her mobile phone.
"TELL ME YOUR PARENTS NUMBER I NEED TO TELL THEM" the headmaster said to me.

"my parents in overseas... I only have one brother..." I said and gulped nervously.
"TELL ME YOUR BROTHER NUMBER"
She said and I just quickly gave her the number.

"wait there" she said and dialed it.

Jimin pov

"so this is your office huh...?" taehyung said while looked at me.
"yes... Is it ug-"

"IT'S SO AMAZINGGG!" taehyung said happily and clapped his hand proudly.
"huh? T-thank y-you.. Hehe" I said and shrugged shyly.
"you're handsome, hot, rich, kind, sweet and many more... YOU'RE PERFECT! LIKE ME.. " taehyung said while put his hand on my shoulder and laughed.
I just laughed shyly and looked down.

"that's why my sis- oh wait a minutes..someone call me" taehyung said and I just nodded.

"W-WHAT!? DETENTION!? SHE'S KIND PERSON WHY WHY WHY SHE'S.... SHE'S JUST LATE!? JUST LATE AND GET DETENTION!? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!...WOAH NOW YOU WANT ME TO COME TO THE SCHOOL!? WOAH AISHH JJINJA..." taehyung ended the call and sighed heavily.
"Why taehyung-ah?" I asked him while looked at him confusedly.

"dahyun... She got the detention because of late... Pft they're really crazy,  what if they gave dahyun hard work!? She's not ev-"
Before taehyung can finished his sentence, I quickly get out from the office and go to the car.

"wait... Where are you going?" taehyung asked me while I entered the car.
"meet her" I said and taehyung just nodded.
"okay... I trust you" taehyung said and I quickly drive the car.

After 20 minutes driving...
I quickly go into the school and ignore all the fangirls.
I quickly entered it when I saw the headmaster room.

"ARRASSO!? YOU NE-"

"I want to take dahyun back home now" I said and dahyun looked at me with her shocked face.
"j-jimin... " dahyun said slowly while looked at me and I just smiled to her.
"uh uh Mr P-park J-jimin... "

"yes ,can I?" I asked the headmaster and she just gulped nervously.
"dahyunnie... Why do you get detention? Why you hold that heavy box? Huh? Answer me please" I said and took the box from dahyun hand.

"I-i...just get detention..." She said and looked down. I sighed and make dahyun sit on the chair, I bent down and hold her hands.
"Dahyunnie... tell me why you get the detention don't be scared just tell me the truth, I'm here" I said and looked into her eyes.
"I-i...was late to the class because I w-was took my book in my locker" she said and bitted her lips nervously.
I just smiled at her and pinch her cheeks. "Good girl" I said and stand up. I looked at the headmaster and she just mouthed open disbelief.

"So...can I ?" I asked the headmaster while raised my eyebrows.
"B-but s-she still didn't finished her p-punishment s-"

"She don't deserve it, it's really weird... She's late because she only want to take her books tho" I said while looked at headmaster that was gulped nervously.
"This is the best school in Korea but..PFT for me it's still .... Bad, and you want rating for this school get more low? " I said and chuckled arrogantly.
"J-jimin...what-"
Before dahyun want to finished her sentences, the headmster already bowed to me.

"I'm sorry Mr park Jimin...please don't give low rating for our school ... I'm so sorry ,you can take her to go home now" the headmaster said while bowed to me.
"Thank you for it, kajja dahyunnie" I said smirking while hold dahyun hands and get out from that room.

"yah! What are you doing early!? I'm so shy you know!?" She said and pouted.
"Hehe I'm sorry...I just want to help my girlfriend~" I said and she just chuckled.
"Why you're being sweet today huh?" She asked me while I opened the car door for her.
"I'm being sweet Everytime with you...I mean...only you" I said and she just crossed her eyebrows.
"Okay thank you, Mr Park Jimin" she said smirking and enter the car.

Dahyun pov

"So you're with my brother early!?" I asked him with my shocked expression.
"Exactly!" He said happily while eating.
"Woahhh...you're so brave" I said and he just smiled proudly.
"Hmm where do you want to go after this?" He asked me while crossed his eyebrows.
"Can I....go shopping?" I asked him while make a puppy eyes.

He just looked at me while raised his eyebrows.
"Okay you're busy I kn-"
"I'm not, my dahyunnie..." He said sweetly and giggled.
I just smiled and eating happily.
"Let's finished our food first okay?" He said to me and I just nodded.

                              --****--

"I WANT THAT PLEASEEEE" I said and make an aegyo.
"Why do you want that Captain America toys!? I'm more handsome than him tho...find other toys" he said and rolled his eyes.
"Jealous" I said and rolled my eyes.
"I'm not okay" he said and quickly go outside of the store.
"Jiminni-"

Before I can finished my sentences, he  covered my mouth.
"Don't call me with that name in public ... Change it" he said whispered to me and I just nodded.
"Mochiiiiii why you're not give me buy that toyyy" I said with cutest voice.
"Because...he's not handsome like me pabo" he said and flicked my forehead.
"What the...yah!" I said while rubbed my forehead and he just walk away leaving me.

"Yah! You're so annoying like my brother! Did my brother teach you!? Wahh" I said and chuckled evilly.
"I don't know, ask yourself my girl" he said smirking and walk more faster.

He's so annoying!

"Where do you want to go huh Mr arrogant?" I said and rolled my eyes.
"To someone heart" he said and smirking.
"Someone...." I said and looked at him.
"Wae? Did you remember it?" He stopped from walking and looked at me.
"Y-yeah? Or no?" I said and walk away from him.
"If you're not remembered it i won't friend with you!" He said shouted and I just ignore him.

"Yeah I know you wont do that ....jiminnie pabo" I murmured.

                              --****--

Jimin pov

"You're still hungry huh?" I said laughing and she just pouted cutely.
"It's okay, I will bring you to the street food...is it okay?" I asked her while hold her hands.
"Street food!? Woahhh I really want to eat there!" She said excitedly and I just smiled while driving the car.
"But...it's so weird when a rich people go eat at the street food, did you always go there?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I always go there because I love street food...their tteobokki is more delicious than tteobokki in 5star hotel" I said and chuckled.
She just mouthed '0' and looked at the window.

"LOOK! WE'RE ALREADY ARRIVE! WOAHH MANY PEOPLE GO THERE!" She said excitedly while looked at the window.
"Hehe kajja" I said after parked my car. She get out from the car excitedly and it's make me chuckled towards her.

"I can't wait ! Let's go jimin-ah" she said and quickly hold my hands excitedly. We started to walking through the street and watch many types of food.
Dahyun was so excited tell me her childhood story while watching it and it's make me lost my focus on her story. I started to stared at dahyun that was really excited tell me her story. I looked at every inches on her perfect face... But the most attractive that can't make my eyes move from it is...her kissable lips...

I still remembered when I kissed her.
I can felt her smooth lips.
It was very different than....a girl that make me become a ghost...

"Jimin? Jiminn? " dahyun asked me and I started to broke my stared towards her.
"Huh?what?" I asked her and she just giggled.
"You're stared at me for a long time huh?" She said and giggled cutely again.
I just shrugged shyly.
"Do you want corndog?" She asked me and I just nodded.
"Unnie...I want two corndog please" dahyun said softly to the seller and the seller just nodded.

"Are you okay jiminnie?" Dahyun asked me worriedly.
"Huh? I-i'm okay...I just stared at you for a long time and didn't realize that you're asking me" I said and chuckled.
"You should stop staring at me...because...it's dangerous" she said and giggled.
"I won't...because you're the most beautiful view for me and it's very difficult to find it in the world because... it's only have one and it's only for me" I said to her sweetly while looked into her eyes.
I can saw that her cheeks started to burning and become red.

"You're blushing...cute" I said and kissed her nose.
"Yah! It's public..." She said and hit my chest shyly.

"This is for you miss" the seller gave dahyun the corndog.
"How much it's?" Dahyun asked the seller.
" The total is $10 " the seller said and dahyun bitted her lips while looked at the corndog.
"Can you hold this fo-"
Before dahyun can finished her sentences, I cutted her sentences by giving the money to the seller.
"Okay here it's"
"Thank you...please enjoy your meal  sweet couple" the seller said and giggled while dahyun just froze.

I just bowed to the seller and looked back at dahyun.
"W-what's that..." She said and still froze.
"Look... We're sweet couple because of me you know? I'm too sweet" I said and took a corndog from her hands.
She just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever..." She said and chuckled
While sat on the chair.
"It's looks delicious" I said while sat on the chair.
"It's taste delicious too okay" she said giggled and eat the corndog.

"Mmmmmm Masisseoyo!" She said while munching it. I just giggled and took a bite.
She looked at me weirdly.
"You don't have any expression when you're eat?" She asked me while crossed her eyebrows.

I looked at her while raised my eyebrows.
"Okay it's not delicious?" She asked me and I just chuckled a bit.
"Woah...Masisseoyo!" I leads her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Hmm where's the tteobokki stall that you said it was very delicious?" She asked me while taking another bite.
"I can't remember it...." I said shrugging and she just nodded.
"Kajja!" She said and pull me to walk.
"I'm not even finished my corndog and you just pull me" I said and she just chuckled.
"I just want to walk while eating...it will be the best moment ever! Trust me because...I always do it when I was 
12 years old" she said to me and I just nodded.

We walked while eating and hold our hands together.
"Jimin-ah...can I ask you something?"
She asked me while eating a corndog and started to sit on the random bench

"Hmm what's it?" I said while sat beside her and she just bitted her lips.
"D-did i-i'm your first k-kiss?" She asked me while looked at me.
I looked at her and sighed.

"Why did you asked me with that question?" I asked her and she just bitted her lips nervously.
"I-i...just want to know a-about you more...j-just tell me the truth I-i won't mad at y-you" she said and looked into my eyes. I stared at her for awhile and looked down.
"Y-youre n-not mad if I-i tell y-you the truth?" I asked her and she just nodded slowly.

"I-i'm not y-your first k-kiss right?" She asked me with her shiny eyes.
"Y-yes...you're n-not..but I'm not a b-bad boy that y-you're thinking...I'm d-different than t-them...I'm s-"

"It's okay...I'm glad that you're telling me the truth." She said and smiled at me. "I'm s-sorry dahy-"
"It's okay!" She said smiled and I just looked into her shiny eyes.

She's holding her tears right?
Am I right?

I cleared my throat and looked at her again while she just looked at the star.

"Hmm...b-but ...please trust me, I won't lea-  I mean cheat on you, I won't cheat on you" I said nervously and she just smiled while looked at the sky.
"I always trust you jimin-ah..." She said and smiled while looked at the stars. I nodded and looked at the starts too.

"And I really trust you that you won't leave me" she said and looked at me.
I gulped nervously and looked into her eyes.
"Y-you can't t-trust it too much...i-it will hurt y-you because we can't know our date for d-die...so...don't trust it too much, I will feel hurt when I see you're hurting... I-i just don't want to see you hurting dahyun-ah" I said and looked into her eyes. She just smiled weakly and sighed.

"Arrasso..." She said and hold her tears. I sighed and hold her chin up.

"And I'm will feel sad if you're sad...don't cry my dahyunnie...I will try my best to stay beside you" I said softly and leaned for a kiss.

I kissed her smoothly.
I really want to feel the kiss before I become a ghost...
The kissed is not passionate for me because it's sad kisses.

She holding her tears when I'm kissing her. I slowly travel my hands to her arm and rub it to make her feel more comfortable with it.

She broke the kiss to catch air and smiled to me.
"I'm sorry dahyun-ah" I said to her and she just smiled weakly.

I'm sorry because I was lying to you
I know that I can't stay beside you

And I know I will leave you because I'm not a perfect...I'm just a ghost that want to be a human back but was falling inlove with a girl...

I'm sorry

"Kajja...let's go back home now...its getting late" dahyun tell me and I just nodded while smiled shyly to her

Dahyun pov

"So what do you want to tell me early?" Jimin asked me while sit on the couch

"I will finish my senior year on 2month! I really can't wait for it hehe... And I can't wait for you to come and see me with the amazing clothes, yeah it's graduation right ? So...you need to come okay?" I said to jimin excitedly while sit on the couch and he just nodded slowly.

"2 month?" He asked me and i just nodded.
"Because today is the last day for this month tho , so tommorow it's become a new month! September! I really love it!" I said excitedly and jimin just smile weakly to me.

"So after the day of your graduation...you will go to the collage?" Jimin asked me and I just laying in the couch thinking.
"If I already got a good or amazing job...I won't go to the collage" I said and jimin just nodded slowly.

"Why? Did you really want me to go to the collage?" I asked him and he just chuckled.
"No...I really want you to work with me" he said bluntly and I froze.

"W-what!?d-did you want me to work at y-your biggest company!?" I asked him and he just nodded slowly while hold his chuckled.

"yes...I want you to be my personal assistant" he said and smirking.
I rolled my eyes.
"You want me to be your personal assistant because you want to have a nice time with me everyday don't you?" I glared at him and he just giggled.

"Of course ...who's don't want to see her girlfriend wearing a se- nice clothes and everyday serve a cup of coffee tho" he said while licked his lips sexily and wink at me.
"YAH! PERVERT!" I said and throw a pillow to him.
He just giggled cutely and hold the pillow that I throw to him.

"We will see who's the truly pervert on future when we do s-"
"YAH!" I shouted and pouted.
He laughed and fake crying.

"KIDS YOU BETTER SLEEP NOW OR ITS WILL HAPPEN...BECAUSE I HEAR YOUR CONVERSATIONS" taehyung shouted from his room.

Oh god

"Uhmm...y-you should go
back to your house now... It's already 10:30 pm yeah it's late now, bye" I said to him while push jimin to the door.
"I won't get out from this house if I didn't get night kiss" he said and smirking. I rolled my eyes and gave him a peck kiss on his lips.

"I want more" he said and pointed at his lips while smirking.
"Jimin-ah...." I said and pouted.

He smirked and gave me rain of  peck kiss on my lips.
"Yah! You're too much" I push him and giggled.
"Thanks my baby... I love you" he said and giggled.
"I love you too, bye" I said and smiled.
"Bye" he looked at me and gave me a last peck kiss on my lips before he enter the car. I just
chuckled and wave a goodbye to him.

"Goodnight! Dream of me okay?" He shouted from the car and winked at me.

I giggled and wink back at him.
"Ahhh my heart" he said and put his hand on his chest.

"Yah! Don't acting ... You should go now bye!" I said to him and he just smiled. "Arrasso" he said and drove the car.
I sighed and enter the house.

"Why he's so sweet huh?" I said to myself and giggled.

"Because you guys are falling inlove" taehyung said smirking while drank his coffee.
"Oppa...hehe" I shrugged shyly.

"Nice movie to watch early"

Wow 3493 words!
So guysss I miss you guys so much!
Sorry for late update...I'm so busy for this week's because I need to attend many basketball match☹️☹️☹️☹️💜

By the way...
My insta was hacked by someone so I need to create the new one...
And I'm sorry if I'm not replying your message in insta. Yeah I can't open it pft idk why

So you guys can follow my new insta account...it's
:- Milydahyun
Just message me that you're one of my reader and I will follow back you guys! Huhu

So that's all for today!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Bubyeeee I love you!💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 2 1
"Hello" was a pretty simple thing and Taehyung complimented himself for not saying something stupid. But it seemed that the boy didn't expect it and...
22.2K 1.6K 61
"You know... It might end up well. You with Jimin. Why do you hate him so much? Did anything happen between you guys before?" "I don't hate him." "Th...
6.4K 302 35
"Didn't think it would be me, did you Y/N?"
5.2K 678 29
"What if i say I love you" "I don't trust you" Park Jimin a renowned psychiatrist and son of famous businessman meets a stubborn CEO Kim Taehyung dur...