Strict But Sweet Boss | Taeko...

By jeonadorbz

Where a CEO is strict to anyone who comes in his way except he is only sweet to his assistant "Taehyung come... More

Greeting and characters
Pt. 1 - taehyung's beggining
Pt. 2 - jungkook's begginging
Pt. 3 - interview
Pt. 4 - First Day
Pt. 5 - Caught
Pt. 6 - Something About Him
Pt. 7 - It's Worth The Shot
Pt. 8 - Calmed Down
Pt. 9 - Explanation
Pt. 10 - Jealous?
Pt. 11 - A Date? (pt. 1)
Pt. 12 - A Date? (pt. 2)
Pt. 13 - "I Just Wanted To See You"
Pt. 14 - Lisa
Pt. 15 - The Start Of The Worst
Pt. 16 - Jennie
Pt. 18 - Hired Again
Pt. 19 - Forgiven
Pt. 20 - Daddy (m)
Pt. 21 - Soft
Pt. 22 - Who Am I?
Pt. 23 - Whipped Already?
SPECIAL CHAPTER - Senorita🎶
Pt. 24 - Finally Realised
Pt. 25 - Hurt
Pt. 26 - Broken
Pt. 27 - Drunk
Pt. 28 - I'm Sorry And I Love You Too
Pt. 29 - Business Trip
Pt. 30 - Canada
Not An Update
Pt. 31 - Mr. Yoo
Pt. 32 - Banquet
Pt. 33 - Prepare
Pt. 34 - Yes
Pt. 35 - End
Extra: Honeymoon (M)
NEW BOOK!!! AND Q&A
500k Special / what Happened To Yoonminseok

Pt. 17 - Fired

45.1K 1.7K 601
By jeonadorbz

Author POV

It's been weeks since tae and jennie became friends. Jennie has been hanging out with tae and friends and lisa didn't know about it.

Lisa usually ask where she's been but jennie just made an excuse to be with tae. Tae is now thinking jennie as his sister cause she always care about tae.

Its also been weeks since Lisa is humiliating tae and tae just ignored her. Jennie and his friends what's wrong but he just shrugged it off.

Jungkook is also furious why tae is acting that way. Jungkook didn't even know Lisa is the cause on why tae is acting that way.

Jungkook didn't even kissed tae for weeks making tae feel bad, missing jungkook's warm kiss. Jungkook didn't even dare make flirty acts to tae making lisa smirk at her plan.

All humiliations Lisa has done to tae is...

one; jungkook is having a meeting with the jeong company and Lisa is sitting close to them, jungkook ordered tae to bring them coffee and Lisa casually tripped tae making the coffee fall on Mr jeong and Mr jeong got mad and stormed out making jungkook mad at tae.

Two; tae maked a presentation for the song company and Lisa made a fake USB and changed it with the real one. instead presenting news For the deal, it shows gay porn leaving Mr song disgusted and left without a word.

Three; jungkook ordered tae to endorse the product for the kwon company. Lisa changed the product cause she knows what Mr kwon dislikes. The product is supposed to be what Mr kwon wants but it turned out its what he dislikes making the deal off.

And so on and so Fort... (just to remind you guys, I don't know what kinds of problems the business has so bear with it 😅)

Jungkook tried to keep his cool while tae kept on messing around even though Lisa is the cause of this.

Jungkook is making tae in charge of the meeting cause jungkook had to go somewhere inportant so he's leaving tae in charge.

Lisa has only one chance to ruin this moment so he could get tae fired and jungkook is all hers.

Tae is now at his workplace, panicking cause he thinks he'll mess up again but his friends tried to calm him down.

Taehyung POV

I chewed my teeth as I kept on checking if everything is perfect for the presentation. Jungkook left me in charge of the meeting and I'm feeling bad about this.

I kept thinking if I'll mess up again even though Lisa...is the one...Oh forget it! All I'm worried about is the presentation and I want jungkook to be happy on what I've done.

While I was checking everything my friends tried to calm me down but it's no use as I kept on panicking.

"tae chillax, I'm sure you're gonna do great" jimin said patting my back.
"I don't know if I'll mess up or Lisa will mess me up" I said as jimin sighed.

"if she tried to ruin it, we'll ruin her too" jhope said as he cracks his knuckles and jimin agreed with him.
"I don't know, I know jungkook will fire me and all my efforts are waisted...EVEN OUR MAKE OUT SESSIONS ARE WAISTED" I whined as I layed down my head.

They both chuckled.

"don't worry, we got your back tae" jimin said.
"if you got fired, we will quit too" jhope said making me look up worried.

"no don't do that! I don't want you guys to quit because of me!" I said.
"fine, we'll buy you gucci once we got our salary" I smiled and nodded.

"that's better" jhope and jimin chuckled as they hugged me. Suddenly a worker said that it's time for the meeting and I nodded.

"I should get going" they nodded as they hugged me one last time.
"good luck and don't worry, you'll do great" jimin said making me smile and I nodded and waved goodbye to my friends.

I also kept thinking where jennie has been but there's no time for that it's time for the meeting and Lisa's gonna be there....ughhhhhhh.

Author POV

As tae head to meeting room, he first took a deep breath and went him and saw Mr kang already waiting for him.

"h-hello Sr" he bowed as Mr kang nodded.
"so you must be taehyung? The one jungkook left in charge?" Mr kang asked as tae nodded.

"okay then you may start" Mr kang said as he slouch back on the chair.

Tae looked at lisa, rm, yoongi and the other people as he took a deep breath and started presenting.

"so about endorsing your new product will be..." tae kept explaining as Lisa rolled his eyes. Lisa secretly has a remote to change what tae is presenting making Lisa smirk.

"so here is how we show your new product" tae started clicking on his laptop as Lisa is ready to press the remote.

As tae clicked return button Lisa immediately pressed the remote and it changed the video. Tae hit play and immediately widened his eyes as he heard singing cats.

Mr kang raised an eyebrow as he watched the video and tae quickly tried to change it but it never worked.

"so you're gonna endorse my product by showing the customers bongo cats singing, what a great idea!" Mr kang sarcastically said as Lisa smirked at her success of her plan.

"n-no Sr, there is a problem w-with my laptop and-" he widened his eyes again as he heard the cats sing how stupid Mr kang's product is, making tae gulp as RM and yoongi looked worried at the situation.

Mr kang sighed as he stood up.

"I should get going to find a better endorser, I'll let jeon know the deal is off" with that Mr kang left the room as everyone as well left the room, even lisa.

Tae followed as he ran Ed to jungkook's office and saw jungkook already there while Mr kang talked to him.

Tae panicked and tried to hide but jungkook noticed him by giving him a death glare making tae gulp in fear.

"I'll shall get going then, i don't like how your 'assistant' endorse my product" Mr kang said and left leaving tae staring at the scene.

Jungkook groaned frustratedly and grabbed his mug and smashed it on the ground as tae flinch at the sudden action and jungkook signaled him to come close. Tae obeyed and went close.

"what fucking happened this time?!" jungkook said sternly as tae shivered.
"T-the l-laptop had some C-complications and-" before tae could explain jungkook smashed his hands on the table as tae looked down.

"fuck all your excuses!" tae still didn't look up making jungkook more mad.
"look at me when I talk to you!" tae hesitantly looked up as jungkook glared at him.

"I hate it when you keep on messing up and it's bringing my company down and I'm tired! Pack your things cause you're no longer my assistant cause YOU'RE FIRED!" jungkook screamed at tae.

Tae stared at him as his tears are already falling as he quickly left the office crying as jungkook groaned as he sat on his chair.

But jungkook didn't know Lisa is watching the whole scene. She smirked as she went in his office.

"poor you, you don't have an assistant anymore. Maybe I could ya know be one" she smirked as jungkook rolled his eyes.

"fine, You'll be my-"
"excuse me?" they both looked who said that and it was jennie making Lisa furrow her eyebrows.

"what is it jennie?" jungkook asked as Lisa gave her the 'wtf' look.
"tae isn't the one who caused this problems, Lisa did" jennie pointed Lisa as Lisa nervously smiled.

"she's lying, she's just jealous that she-"
"she's the one who tripped tae, she's the one who changed the USB and she's the one who changed the product and lastly she's the one who humiliated taehyung" she explained everything as jungkook glared at Lisa.

"so you're the one who did all of that huh? Then you're fired!" Lisa huffed as she stood up.
"you're not doing this! Becuad of that fag!" Lisa said as jungkook gave her the death glare.

"just leave before I make you!" jungkook threatened as Lisa just scoffed and went to jennie.

"how fucking dare you leaving behind my back! I can't believe you're nothing but a scumbag!" Lisa said as jennie slapped her making Lisa surprised at her action.

"I tried everything to be a good bestfriend and this is how you treat me?! Then fuck you for how blind that your bestfriend likes you" she said as Lisa just huffed and left, ignoring her.

While jungkook smiled at jennie for telling the truth or he'll go mad without tae's presence but he had to do it for the sake of his father's will.

"thank you for telling the truth" jennie smiled and bowed and nodded as she left his office.

Jungkook immediately grabbed his phone and tried to call tae but tae blocked him making jungkook groan in frustration.

He sighed as he already missed tae's presence...

"im sorry tae...."

_____________

Sorry for not updating been busy lately 😅

Also sorry for my grammar mistakes.

do you want me to change the book cover???

Let me know 😉

Just to share you guys that it took me a long time to publish this chapter of because of stupid problems and it's already annoying me 😒

Im crying cause of how frustrated on publishing this chapter 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 44.2K 38
Taehyung, the innocent boy who doesn't even know what a kiss is And jungkook, the innocence taker who is only soft for his baby Topkook Bottomtae
1.7M 89.4K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
259K 10.5K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
387K 13.8K 24
"Come here" tae patted his lap whilst ordering the younger. "N..no " "Ohh you're scared of me pup?" Jungkook nodded. . . . . . Warnings will be g...