The Selection (Percy Jackson...

By Booknerd987_

Olympus has a ruling Prince named Percy Jackson, who is hosting a selection to find his perfect girl. Annabet... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
My worst nightmare has come to life.
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
News
•21•
•22•
THANK YOU
Epilogue
New Story
Sequel?
The Green Eyed Heir

Sequel: Final Decision

7.4K 96 50
By Booknerd987_

Hello my lovely readers,
After a lot of thinking and planning, I have decided to write the sequel based on Bethany, Percy and Annabeth's fourth youngest child. I'm very excited for this story and I hope you are too! Bethany has green eyes and black hair, she's super sweet. I'm excited to continue from the world of the Selection AU and tell her story. Trust me it will be good.

I just need to come up with a title, what do you guys think about "The Heir"
Or "The Green-eyed girl"

Let me know and I'm so excited to start this story.

Ann

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 562 14
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are getting older. They just turned 18 and are ready to leave the sanctuary provided by Camp Half Blood. The only pr...
22.9K 234 53
Annabeth Chase is a workaholic perfectionist with the picture perfect grades and ability to learn quickly. Being sent from her home in France to a bo...
2.5K 49 71
Victoria Jackson, princess of Illea has a major crush on one of her friends, the prince of New Asia. As the time comes for her crush, Zagan, to have...
29.2K 550 21
Percy Jackson is not a good person. At least, not anymore. Percy has been through a lot. Annabeth is dead and his few remaining friends are scatter...