Rebirth of The Villainess: Li...

By KatanaAnimeLovah

Tory was born in a rich family, she grew up to be perfect as her parents wants her to be. However Tory felt e... More

She Died
The Heroine I
The Heroine II
A Chapter
Charlotte
15 years old
Danger
Short Chapter
Shameless
(Edited) A Chapter
A Sudden Engagement- Short
New Life
Knight And Shining Armour
Shopping Gone Wrong
Author's Note
Worried
Underground Society- Short
Wanted
His Past
Trouble
Hopeless
Schemer
Announcement
The Return of the Villainess
Caught
The Meet- short chapter
The Truth
The Mysterious Girl
The Mafia -
The Hard Way Part 1
The Hard Way Part 2
Random Chapter
Mr. Kuznetsov Part 1 - 3 years ago
Mr Kuznetsov Part 2 - 3 years ago
Mr Kuznetsov Part 3 - 3 years ago
Mr Kuznetsov Part 4 - 3 years ago
Mr Kuznetsov Part 5 - 3 Years Ago
Mafia Boss
XXX
Charlotte and Barry
XXX 2
Change Of Events
XXX 3
XXX 4
Tainted Hearts
Dr Sylver
Missing Fragments
Manipulate
Cold
Families
The Heroine's Birthday Part 1
The Heroine's Birthday Part 2
The Heroine's Birthday Part 3
Finale
The Continuing Story
Cadenza

S H A T T E R E D

7.4K 228 53
By KatanaAnimeLovah

Author's Pov

When Mr Kuznetsov heard what happened, Collin took a peek to his reaction but to his surprise Mr. Kuznetsov remained in moved.

"This my grandson will handle it himself" when Collin heard his words he immediately understood and left.

It was already in the middle of the night when Barry came home. He was greeted with his grandfather waiting for him to return. Seeing his grandson returned he had the urge to smack his head. He purposely humiliated Cadenza infront of so many people as he misunderstood the whole situation.

"Barry, come here" his tone was serious and demanding.

Barry walked towards his grandfather with a gloomy face, he finally learned the whole reason Cadenza didn't bother showing herself. It was because her family was in an accident, her parents and two elder bothers were killed. It should have been him who stood with her in her darkest moment but instead he was blaming her for the things she didn't do.

"I guess you've already know the truth"

Barry stared at his grandfather in shock "Grandpa if you knew why didn't you tell me?" his tone had a hind of blaming.

"You should took your own initiative to know her situation plus you had the capability" Mr Kuznetsov spoke to his grandson.

"Where is she?" Barry asked in a worried voice, he knew that Cadenza was being chased by an unfamiliar young man, the way he looked at her is so affectionate it made him uneasy.

Was she in his arms this moment? Damn

Barry cursed in his heart.

"She's in the hospital she was shot right after she left the party"

Barry's mind is about to collapse, she got shot?

"Which hospital?" Barry impatiently waiting for his grandfather's response.

"I've already sent Sylver to take care of her, but fit know shouldn't you take care of the suspect" Mr Kuznetsov took out a gun.

"This is Cadenza's gun" he looked at his grandfather. Other than this gun Cadenza doesn't use and carry other type of guns.

"She gave this to me as a token of her leave, she said she doesn't want the Mafia anymore. She wanted you to see her in a new light not as a poisonous woman" Mr Kuznetsov respond calmly.

Barry took the gun and change his suit, his wore a coat with a gold dragon embroidered on it and at the back had a geometric crown and nine circles of sacred geometry pattern of gold was embroidered on it.

He left the mansion with the other capos towards Dimitri's Villa.

On their way Collin had already explained everything to Barry, About Mr Kuznetsov's cause of illness and Cadenza's case are related. Barry's urge to kill almost got out of control.

Dimitri of the other hand had been conversing with a Mr Mavros.

"I wonder where did Margo went" Mr Mavros asked Dimitri.

Dimitri flashed a smile as he responded "She went out for a stroll, don't worry she's completely safe. She  said she was bored so I allowed her go out"

"Master, the Golden Dragon Mafia is here" Mr Mavros stared at Dimitri with a worried look. Dimitri continued to drank his alcohol.

It was a peaceful night, dark and tranquil. But in this villa bullets were raining, Barry's men casually threw grenades and if they were just throwing trash. Destroying this supposed to be grand villa has turned into a mess.

When it finally got it out of hand Mr Mavros had no choice but to led his men to remove the unwanted visitors. Lights were off, Mr Mavros and his men were startled but.

"Ahh!!" loud screams of misery could be heard.

In the dark his men were massacred ruthlessly, he fired his gun aimlessly. When his gun ran out of bullets he didn't know what to do, how was he supposed to fight an enemy he couldn't see?

"You call this a fair fight? Why don't you show yourself?!" Mr Mavros shouted.

"Fine" a deep voice responded.

The lights turned on, Mr Mavros widened his eyes surprised. The tip of the blade was actually in centimeters away from his neck, he actually thought that they're would more enemies that has killed his men but he didn't expect that there's only one.

Mr Mavros was dragged towards Barry, Agustus held his katana on his left hand while he dragged Mr Mavros who now had only one arm!

"So this is the brat that my father forgot kill?!" Mr Mavros laughed like an impaired person.

"Why don't you tell me the day my parents die and I'll probably spare your precious daughter" Barry spoke as he took the katana in Agustus's hand.

"Why should I trust you?" Mr Mavros roared at him.

"Oh you don't want to?" Barty looked at him with his cold and penetrating gaze.

"It was the Royal family that gave us power and supported us to eliminate your Kuznetsov family" Mr Mavros admitted.

"The Royal Family" Barry spoke the three words as if he was chanting something.

Barry and his men walked towards the secret room where Dimitri was currently in.

The metal door was slammed open, Dimitri sat on the couch in a calm manner. As if he was already expecting them.

"If you want the girl that shot Cadenza, she's already dead" the words that came out from Dimitri sounded as if he was greeting them.

But to Mr Mavros it was as if last hope of living was shattered, at last he committed suicide.

"At least I don't have to keep a promise" Barry's eyes traced at Dimitri.

"Since you've done me a favor how should I reward you?" Barry's voice was cold and mocking.

Dimitri stood up from the sofa "How a about a one-on-one match"

Barry and Dimitri started to land their fists to each other, Collin and the rest watched from aside not making a move but others had started to take a seat.

Barry's fist landed on Dimitri's stomach, his long legs kicked Barry's chest. Two of them started to roll in the ground as they struggled to fight with each other. They both wrestled with each other, to the ground, wall even the decorations in the room were smashed into pieces.

"You and your girlfriend harmed the people I cared the most" Barry spoke as he took a knife and started to aim at Dimitri's chest.

Dimitri grabbed his hand and took the opportunity to stab Barry's arm. Barry's legs forcefully kicked Dimitri away, he took out the knife from his arm. He looked at Dimitri who was bleeding, a sharp edge of a broken chair pierced through his stomach.

Barry walked towards him he force Dimitri to open his mouth and let him drunk a mouth full of poison.

"Die well Dimitri"

"Cong...gratulations...young..master...take..care of Cadenza" Dimitri spoke as blood flowed out from his mouth.

"Your feeling for her will die along with you" Barry spoke coldly.

They immediately left and went to the hospital where Cadenza was admitted. Barry's head was dripping with blood and face was filled with bruises and small cuts, with his current state, his suit was covered with blood the nurses were surprised to see him acting so calm.

"Sir, you're injured-" the nurse approached him but was cut off by Barry's tone.

"Cadenza Vasiliev? Where is she?" Barry almost shook the nurse asked he asked. The nurse was startled but answered him with a disappointing news "Miss Cadenza after her operation, her family insisted on transferring her to another hospital"

"Was she ok?" Barry's eyes was filled with worry.

"The operation was successful but she barely survived" a deep voice sounded.

Dr Sylver walked towards them "She lost too much blood and the bullet was deep. if it were a little closer it would have ended her life. Her grandma insisted to transfer her so she could take care of her"

His heart calmed down but ached knowing that just a little inch closer the bullet would have ended her life.

"You know where is she?" his gaze shifted to Dr Sylver.

Dr Sylver shook his head.

As soon as he went home he still didn't mind his wounds but started to order his men to locate Cadenza's location. Even if it takes to search the whole world for her location, he will do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 34.5K 83
Do you think a mere human can win against fate? You probably read a lot of stories where a reincarnated person succeeded as a villainess. Most reinca...
4K 136 11
You're a college student living at home and working multiple part-time jobs to make ends meet. Neglected by your family you're forced into isolation...
228K 7.5K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
28K 1.4K 9
Beatrix, villainess and social butterfly, gains the memories of a girl of another world. Unsatisfied with her fate, she plans a scheme to overthrow i...