You Know He Loves You

By Antisocial_pan

Ideas by my weird mind. Characters by my weird mind. Typical cafe love story type thing. Some swearing and ki... More

Just in Case
The Second Chapter
The Third Chapter
The Fourth Chapter
The Fifth Chapter

The First Chapter

7 0 0
By Antisocial_pan

       The sun shined down at the store, windows bounced with light. The floor was coated with dirt and dust covered every counter.

        He entered the building with a satisfying sigh. "This is it! Everything I've been working for. All that's left is set up!" He grinned wide, dragging in a broom and dustpan. The large kitchen in the back had been fixed up earlier leaving little work for clean up.

        His phone buzzed. Though, it took a while before anything happened towards it. The awe he felt couldn't be so easily distracted. Then his hand slowly inched into his pocket and clicked the call button.

          "Yo, Charis! You haven't sent the location yet. We're waiting!" The cheery tone through the phone groaned drastically. Another voice muffled through the phone.

        Charis smiled at hearing his friend and, no doubt, his boyfriend interact and want to help out. He quickly pulled the phone away from his ear to type in the location. Listening to his phone buzz with his friends' voices.

"Totally Gods"

Message Group

Cherry-Paris

-click here to see the address-

       "I sent it!" He called into the phone, but the other two still didn't hear. Fussing over who was going to drive to the area.

        A small silence settled over the phone before the call ended with a short "Thanks" from Honos, his boyfriend still nagging.

       Charis chuckled and jumped a bit at the new buzz in his hand.

"Totally Gods"

Message Group

Hoe-Nose

Thx.

If Nyx texts, I'm driving! No discussion!

Nye-X

No, you're not!

Cherry-Paris

See ya!

Geeb-the-Weeb

What's crackalackin', ya dicks

      Charis chuckled and shut off his phone. The broom in his hand seemed to only get heavier as he set out to gather all the dust. The buzzing of his phone was consistent in his pocket, adding a hum to his work.

      The temptation to look at his phone was too much, making him grab it and shut off the sound. Though as he scrolled through his apps a familiar app caught his eye. He clicked it and chose a playlist letting the music flow throughout the empty room.

      The melody bounced off the walls and into his ears causing more bounce in his step. His steps increased with the melody. Bouncing and twirling around the room.

       His voice started to ring out with the music, broom sweeping the floor as a microphone.

       "I got that sunshine in my pocket~ Got that good soul in my feet~ I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops~" He strung out the oohs and sung high. Not worried about the cracks that could be occurring in his voice. The music was loud, blasting through the room, enveloping the scene around him completely.

       The door swung open slowly, making a short sound of the footsteps walking towards him. Small laughs rung out, interrupting the music and Charis's jumping. A small pile of dust sat next to him, collected with all the dust from the dining area.

      There Honos stood clapping slowly, eyes tight and a huge grin. Charis smiled at him and Nyx, his boyfriend. They saw him dance and sing but it didn't bother him, it seemed to make them happy and that was good.

       "You got those slick moves!" A chuckle rung out of Honos again. He slid on the floor next to Charis smoothly before looking around the floor. "I see you've started without us."

        "It's no surprise. If you would have let me drive, he wouldn't have needed to wait at all," Nyx grumbled, grabbing a rag off a counter. Honos only scrunched up his nose and turned away.

      "My love, how bitter and yet so sweet you are," Honos sighed dramatically, stretching a hand towards him. This only got a scoff in response.

      The door burst open and someone screamed, "Yeet!". "You didn't ask for me?!" The voice yelled out, running to Charis and hugging him around the waist tightly. "It's like I'm not here anymore!"

       "I texted the entire chat, you just saw too late. But you're here now, so it all worked out." Charis chuckled, patting Geb's arms gently.

       "The squad shouldn't assemble together, my dudes. You should have private texted me! I always look at my texts!" Geb cried out, letting go of Charis's waist and standing to the side.

       "You were moping over Avengers I didn't want to bring anything on you. Work might not be the best when you're sad." Charis signed, patting his back again and turning back to sweeping. Geb pouted at the kind response.

       "I didn't want to deal with your spoilers and pouting. This is work and you're lazy." Honos grumbled, earning a snicker from Nyx and an offended gasp from Geb.

       "I need a distraction! I keep looking at the internet and seeing the things I really don't wanna see!" Nyx opened his mouth to speak. "-Don't say "Just don't look at it." Cause it's harder than you think!"

        "Yeah, okay, whatever dude."

      "It is! Plus, I wanna see it but I don't want to at the same time." Small signs echoed around the room. Two marked with disappointment, one with content, and one with frustration. "I regret and love that I watched that movie."

        Honos answered in throwing a towel at Geb's face and telling him to wipe down the counters and anything that looked dusty. Geb set to it wordlessly pouting.

       "Honos, don't be mean," Charis set his hands firm on his hips and leaned. Staring down the younger man. His stance was one of the only reminders that Charis was the oldest and seemingly the "Dad".

       "Sorry, dad," A silence covered the room, tense and awkward. Then the music started to fill in again and they set out cleaning and dancing around the area. Nyx refused any interaction, Honos screamed lyrics, Charis spun around, and Geb whined that his music was better.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      "Come on, my love. You like this song, I know you do," Honos cooed out to his boyfriend, holding a hand out and marching in place to the beat. Nyx's face burned red and he turned around, back to him and pulse rushing.

       Though, Nyx didn't have a choice as Honos grabbed his hand and dragged him out into the center of the floor. Charis was grateful for the distraction from cleaning, his fingers had started to prune at the water he had scrubbed into the floors and counters.

        Geb kept sliding around on the slippery floor, threatening to fall at every end. Everyone had their dirty shoes off and located at the front door, lining the wall.

         Nyx let Honos drag him around and flap around his arms lazily for a couple of minutes before giving in. Honos spun him around and began moving his hips side to side, taking Nyx with him. They spun around each other, one screaming lyrics in seduction while the other shyly muttered the words.

         Charis clapped happily and swayed to the music as the tune droned out. It ended with a kiss as Honos pulled Nyx in quickly and rushed to the counter, pretending to casually clean as Nyx stood frozen. They rarely showed affection to each other and when they did it was usually something small. A hug, holding hands, sometimes only a high-five or fist-bump.

        Honos is a very touchy person and ends up going to Charis for attention as to respect Nyx's wishes. Charis never minds as he enjoys giving attention and doesn't have a certain someone for that spot, plus he's the dad friend™. Nyx isn't used to affection and can get overwhelmed easily, leaving lots of awkward situations in their relationship.

        "Did we just witness they're first kiss?" Geb asked, leaning into Charis. He didn't bother hushing his voice and smirked at the brightening of their faces.

       Nyx didn't make any movements for a while. Honos could only pretend to clean the same spot and steal glances at his boyfriend, hoping this wasn't their end. Nyx moved suddenly, shocking everyone out of their state. He turned around sharply, marching over to where Honos was standing and grabbed his shirt firmly.

         Amusement seemed to flash through his eyes and a sly smile slipped onto his lips. He pulled Honos in quickly for another kiss, this one dragged out much longer than the earlier peck. Honos had moved his hands to the other's waist, while Nyx loosened his hold and crawled his hands around his neck.

        Geb grimaced and turned around, sweeping the broom to the corner of the room. Charis smiled widely and cheered his friends on, happy to see their faces bright red and their lips curved up.

         Honos was left speechless this time, smiling like an idiot at Nyx's face. Nyx could only pull his hood farther over his face and avoid the taller man's love-struck eyes.

        Despite dating for soon-to-be nine years, these two never kissed, always waiting for the other to make a move. Twenty-five years old and never dating anyone else, almost as if soulmates existed. The patience of their relationship was something to behold.

       Honos smirked down at him and feigned a faint, placing an arm over his forehead and crumbling to the ground. Opening one eye to gaze up at the blushing darkness.

      Nyx's black and purple plaid sweater pulled closer to him as he fumbled with his sleeves, pulling them up and down. Honos took off his white sweater and threw it across the room, landing it beside Charis dramatically. Nyx covered a laugh and held out his other hand to help the man up. Honos took it gingerly but bounced up by himself anyways.

       Charis couldn't help but fantasize his own relationship. It seemed so sweet from his view, but he knew the struggles of it and didn't want to dive into anything. He kept his distance and went to clean the kitchen more.

       The place was decently sized and mostly clean, but Charis always had a nick for cleaning when bored or feeling unhappy. His general emotion was happy and anything else unsettled him dearly.

       He swept around the kitchen and wiped the counters, planning out where everything was going to go in the process. The thought was soothing. The idea of meeting new people and working on something solely himself was exciting. But those thoughts of not doing enough, no one visiting couldn't help visiting, making him wonder if everything was worth it. All the years in college preparing, all the money invested, everything he planned over all those years.

      Was it worth it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 104 15
More like, Micro/Nano fiction. Mwehehe. *Random pairings but mostly my OTPs
356 0 31
**!!!WARNING!!!** THESE ARE INCREDIBLY RANDOM COUPLES NO SMUT CAUSE THAT'S WEIRD TOO MANY OPTIONS!!
27 0 4
Compilation of multiple short stories or scenarios that I came up with. Some random ideas about some Harry Potter characters or with some OC's. It va...
144K 2.5K 69
Short stories containing fluff and smut. Sometimes i get an idea in my head for a random story, i will put them here i dont know when and how many ti...