Crashing Into You

By elphaba101

It's happening, the wedding of Carter Marin and Pete Wentz. But what do their friends think of this union. Wi... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Annoucement
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

843 36 7
By elphaba101

Chapter 1- Carter's POV

I sat outside the studio playing Flappy Bird while listening to the Rent soundtrack. Patrick was the first one to come out "Hey, what are you doing here?" he asked "Sssshhhh," I replied.Pete came out and I threw my arms around them. "Carter," Pete said, "What are you doing here? Who brought you here?" He looked kind of nervous. "Sawyer and I thought we'd pay you a visit, and she dropped me off," I answered, "What? Don't like surprises?"

"No, I love surprises," Pete said, he nodded his head slightly torwards Patrick and I knew exactly what that meant. He hasn't told him yet. I took my hand and put the behind my back so I could slip the ring off my finger. Joe and Andy looked at me funny, at least he told them, and I tilted my head towards Patrick and they understood. We caught and I told them about going to VidCon 2014 "That's great," Patrick said with a smile. I honestly have no idea how he'll react to the engagement but it looks like he's moving on with his life.

~*~

Pete drove us to his place and I let Sawyer know that she could go on home. When we got to his house we found my duffel where Sawyer said it was on the front steps. I grabbed the bag as he unlocked the dooor. "I know you have something to talk to me about," Pete said, "You know I'm going to New Orleans next week."

"Can't I just surprise you?" I said.

"Not when you live in New Orlean and I live in Chicago."

"Well I do have something to ask you..."

"What is it?"

"But you haven't told Patrick so....."

"So...."

"You're probably going to say no," I said, "but I'm gonna try anyway. Will you go to VidCon with me-"

"Of course."

"You didn't let me finish, will you go to VidCon with me as my fiancee?" I looked into his eyes filled with thought, like this decision determines the fate of te rest of our lives. "God, I can't say no to you Carter," He said. I wrapped my arms around him and kiss him. The kiss deepens and I run my fingers through his dark hair. Every time we kiss, I'm With You plays in the background. We broke the kiss and just stare into eachothers eyes. "What did I do to deserve you?" he whispered.

"I ask myself that everyday," I whispered back. He kisses me again and the fireworks come back. Happy has nothing on what I am feeling right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.4K 69
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
354K 20.9K 75
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
160K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...