Switched

By Luna_Hime20

What if everything was switched around? what if Naruto was never the kyuubi holder, and The Uchiha massacred... More

🌸🌸
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
🌸Not a Chapter🌸
12
13
14
15
16
⚠️Not a Chapter⚠️
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
Not a Chapter
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
•ɳσƭ α ૮ɦαρƭε૨•

49

817 29 11
By Luna_Hime20

Sakura's POV

I've been traveling north and then south for one month now, stopping a few times before continuing again, my destination is close and I can feel Inner getting anxious knowing very well my intentions to my visit.

'Sakura stop, please don't do this. Think of you and your future..please I beg you stop right now before I take control and go back to Konoha." Inner said with desperation.

"No, you know very well that I must do this, this must be done. Inner my future is foggy and my present is difficult, my past is dark and there's me with an empty heart. This is for the best Inner." I said to her before blocking her out.

After blocking her out I continued walking in silence until the waterfalls were heard and the air turned cool. I jumped to the nearest rocky hill leaving behind the trees and grass and going further into the rocky landscape full of water and rocks.

I continued my way up, until the ground wasn't visible anymore and instead a floor made of clouds was seen across the horizon.

I saw the entrance to my destination and landed perfectly. "It's been a while, Sakura-Chan." The old man. 

"It sure has, Doko-sama. You must know why I came here, I'm here for that favor you owe me." I said going directly to the point. Doko-sama is an old friend I met in one of my journeys looking for Orochimaru. Back then Doko-sama had an apprentice which was learning the special techniques only Doko-sama could use.  Back then I  saved his apprentice before he was assassinated by an assassin that was after Doko-sama's head but I helped them take care of the assassin and in return they would owe me a favor.

"You haven't changed much but at the same time you have sweet child. What will that favor be? You know very well my powers have limits." He responded as he lifted his gaze from the clouds to meet my eyes.

"Doko-sama I want you to extract my soul from my body and leave Inner in charge of it with Kurama as her advisor or the inner voice inside her head. I'm dangerous to this world and only cause pain to those around me....this curse mark is connected to me but not her or Kurama. If my soul leaves so will the curse mark, and she will be happy and everyone else."

"Dear child, Inner is your advisor and Kurama is a demon sealed inside your body. If I extract your soul and leave them behind you know very well your soul will die and you'll be stuck in a void giving you zero chance of you ever going back to your body or reincarnating...." he explained what I already knew.

"I know, but this must be done so I can stop causing pain to those around me. I'm ready to leave this world Doko-sama. It's just a matter of time before this curse mark swallows me whole or this power destroys me." I continued.

"I will help you but please let Inner out as a clone because this is a decision you two must make."

I did what he said and let Inner out, she was quiet and nervous, "hi there old man, long time no see." She said to him trying to ease her nervousness.

"Likewise, Inner-Chan." He greeted her back chuckling at her, seeing how she hasn't changed a bit.

"Sakura-chan, Inner-chan, my proposal for you two is; sealing you away Sakura-chan into a Soul Gem during the time your're in the Soul Gem your soul will be purified and once all the darkness that surrounds your heart is gone your soul will be purified and you'll be given the chance to reincarnated into someone new. However, all that power you posses will remain inside the Soul Gem and only your soul will be able to come out. While you're inside the Soul Gem Inner will be in control of your body and Kurama will be unsealed, but once he's unsealed he would come out of the mind of you two and will be free. What I'm trying to say is that Inner will take your place and will technically become the new Sakura while you are inside the Soul Gem purifying yourself to be able to reincarnate. It pains me to come to this decision but I believe this is a better chance to defeat the curse mark than to go through that sacrifice your're trying to do Sakura-chan. " Doko-sama said sadly. I want this, this is it. Today is the day I will become free, today is the day I will gain back my freedom, I will finally get my peace.

"I want to do this," I said firmly and before I knew it I had Inner's pink bubble gum hair all over my shoulder. She hugged me tight, while shaking uncontrollably. 

"S-S-Sakura!No! I don't want this! You are my best friend, my pilot, my hero, my sister, and my happiness! If you leave me I would become nothing, I am not you, I can never be you! I am only you're subconscious meaning I was never meant to be the captain to this body. I'm happy with you, I'm happy to be part of you and the Ku-In-Ra team remember we once said when we were kids that we will always have us three for each other, you, Kura, and I forever? What happened to that promise huh Sakura?! You can't just decide to leave us, I won't let you! Please stay with us because I want to stay with you until our soul perishes into ashes because your're everything I have..." she said as more tears dripped from her eyes and landing on the floor creating a perfect circle. Inner reflected so many emotions that I can never provide for her or anyone, that's why it's necessary for me to leave. I don't want her to be stuck with a person that is more dead than alive, is it wrong of me to want her happiness even if it means causing her pain?

"Doko-sama you know my answer." I ignored Inner while she continue to beg me to remain by my side.

 "Ne, Inner-Chan don't cry, I'm going to be okay, I want you to be happy and for that to happen I need  to leave you and Kurama behind.... this darkness will swallow me whole one day and I don't want you to come along too in this journey that was chosen for me. Be happy Inner even if it's not by my side. I know I can't feel love or any emotion but I just want to let you know that the old me loves you so much that I have to let you go.

The scars on my arms are the proof that I won't be give up easily but if my very own power consumes me I don't want you to feel bad because I am ready to go any day now it's just a matter of time, and I'm okay with it. But..I can't let you go to the with me to this place I am going, I can't  do that to you." I said as she started to break down furthermore.

"Im your advisor, I'm your friend, I'm the Inner you, if I let you go the you from yesterday, a few months, a few years ago will be gone and I will be left behind alone because even Kura will be free. I want to remain by your side I don't want to let you go Sakura because I want to be here to remind you of who you used to be and give both of us hope." She mumbled.

"Inner you understand me best, you know we must do this. I believe you can do a great job becoming the new Sakura in the eyes of those who care about us, you've done this before for so long so you can do it again. But promise me that no matter what happens you will remain strong and never let your shine be put out because you're the sun in this empty world full of darkness and evil. Inner you're my hope, and their hope, you must live and continue on even if it means leaving me behind." I let out as I took her arms that were around me and placed them to her sides. "You are strong, never forget that Inner." 

"Doko-sama I am ready." I said to Doko-sama earning his attention while Inner tried controlling her tears.

"Sakura....are you sure?" He asked with a raised eye brow.

"Yes." I responded firmly.

"Alright then it shall be it." he said with a sigh at the end. He stood up from his meditating position and walked up to me as he said words in a foreign language I can't understand. 

when he opened his eyes they weren't brown anymore but more of a hazel color that made him look younger. " Gemma animae cor tuum ad nos cum aperta armis Quo sidere luceant in ea vitam et dabo ei fiet una per quod stellae in fine didici quod suus 'iustus me et te, In hoc amplo spatio ab optime cognito, quod nunquam erit liberu"

He said but the last part he included himself, that's when I realized he was placing his life energy into the enchantment he was creating. I don't understand how I understood the last part but I did and once he was done a white tornado was formed.

"Sakura-chan when you are ready you may go inside the pure tornado and you will enter the Soul Gem." Doko-sama explained.

"Hai, arigato for everything Doko-sama and tell Shiryu that I wasn't be able to see him but maybe one day fate will make us meet again." I said and he nodded giving me a  smile that didn't reach his eyes. " Inner thank you for everything you did for me, thank you for being there by my side, until the very end. I will never forget you, Be happy for us, Be strong." I finished and bowed to them before heading to the swirl of wind. 

I was ready to come to my end and enter the place that would purify me, I was about to enter inside the pure tornado when I was pushed aside and Inner was being sucked inside the tornado.

"No Sakura, thank you for everything, I enjoyed every second, every hour, and every minute that we spent together. I love you Sak and I hope the best for you, be strong and conquer this fucking curse mark because I believe you can do it. Goodbye Sak..." and just like that her body was gone. I felt something swirling inside my body, I saw how three gems came out from my body. I recognized those gems...The galaxy gem that Naruto had given me when I was a kid, that Gem had the brotherhood symbol, next was the cherry tree gem that Sasuke had given me and that Gem had the love symbol, and finally was the cactus with sand from Suna that Gaara had given me and that Gem had the friendship symbol. Those three gems left my body and entered the pure tornado disappearing with the presence of Inner that used to fill every centimeter of my mind.

"In...Inner..." I can't believe she's gone, why did she do this, why didn't she just stayed like I told her to, why didn't she let me go...

"Sakura.... now that Inner is inside the Soul Gem she will be purified and will reincarnate sooner than you think because she doesn't have much evil inside of her. I'm sorry things didn't go like you want them to but now you must find another way to get rid of this curse mark before it consumes you or that power that you posses destroys you. I'm sorry Inner is gone.." He said making me look at him taking away my eyes from the place Inner used to be. " It's alright, It's going to be alright. Thank you for trying Doko-sama, I must take my leave now. Goodbye for now, until we meet again." I said and waved goodbye before leaving the place that I had believed would be the place I would disappear and take the darkness with me.

When I got to the floor where the grass and trees grew, it was night and the temperature was cool. I sat under under a huge oak tree and looked up to the sky, 'Inner, its so quiet without you, I realize that having your company meant a lot but I hadn't realized it before because you used to be there but now I am truly alone. Without you nor Kurama to talk to my empty heart that beats slowly for this darkness feeding off of it.'

"My life sure is messed up..." I murmured to myself before I closed my eyes, remembering old memories of the only person that remained by my side even when she had no choice, but at the end I knew she wanted to be there, she wanted to help. 

"Don't worry kid, I'm still here." A faint voice said making me open my eyes wide open.

"Kurama?" I asked but nothing was heard, was it my imagination? I hope not, I want this to end soon and if Kurama has anything to say I hope its a way to defeat these demons inside of me.

🌹🌹 Hey Guys so it's the end of this chapter, probably next chapter for this Fanfic will be posted some time next month because now I'll work on the other Fanfic I'm working on, if you haven't checked it out go ahead and check it out, the name for it is 'Butterfly' 

Anyways moving on... what do you guys think? Do you guys think Sakura's emotions will slowly come back after she comes more self aware that her Inner is gone? 

Do you guys think Kurama is awake or asleep? What do you guys think Sakura will do now, after all she has two more months before her time limit is over..

Sooo I've been reading some of the past chapter like since the beginning and I have came to the conclusion that they suck.. and have here and there grammar mistakes so what I'm trying to say is that once the story is over I will go back and edit the chapters and maybe add more details or add chapters on the way. I'm still not completely sure yet but stay tuned just in case I do, do it. 

And I'm almost done with this author's note but I want to thank all of those people that have voted and commented for previous chapters, like thank you so much! Everytime I see a comment or a vote it warms my heart because I know someone actually enjoys reading what I write. And thank you also to the people that read my story even when you don't make your presence known I want to thank you for continuing it and not give up on it, thank you a lot it really means a lot, thank you!!!!!!!!!

And thank you guys for the 10K views! It means a lot to me, seriously guys thank you so much! With lots of love: L.H20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.6K 43
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?" Ever since his birth, Naruto always tried to keep...
142K 4K 33
#1 in yaoifanfic ! (12/06/2021) #33 in Pride! (1/09/2021) STORY IS GOING THROUGH EDIT (DATES WILL BE PROVIDED) This is the story of Naruto Uz...
733K 27.1K 37
"You know, the thing about failure is that it only makes me want to try harder." . . Minato and Kushina survived the Kyuubi...
36.4K 640 32
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...